Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-17-18, 12:12 AM
Freshman

no show jones
Carl Kremer

If Carl Kremer doesn't win a state championship this year his office should be packed up in a box waiting on Montgomery Road before the busses get back to school. I'd take down all of his district title banners and send him on his way.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-18, 07:53 AM
All American

Rabbit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by no show jones View Post
If Carl Kremer doesn't win a state championship this year his office should be packed up in a box waiting on Montgomery Road before the busses get back to school. I'd take down all of his district title banners and send him on his way.
Send him away in handcuffs while they are at it

Winning the state title is never easy. There are 3-4 teams as good as Moeller.
Old 02-17-18, 10:30 AM
Varsity

tndog is on a distinguished road
Kremer is an excellent coach - simply do not agree with OP.
Old 02-17-18, 10:52 AM
Freshman

Panthers99 is on a distinguished road
Haha.....he has been named Principal permanently so the only one that can pack up his office for him is himself now that the AD works for him. Shows the direction that school is taking by naming him principal. Sports. Sports. Sports.
Old 02-17-18, 11:39 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthers99 View Post
Haha.....he has been named Principal permanently so the only one that can pack up his office for him is himself now that the AD works for him. Shows the direction that school is taking by naming him principal. Sports. Sports. Sports.
What an idiotic statement.
Old 02-17-18, 12:38 PM
Freshman

no show jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
Send him away in handcuffs while they are at it

Winning the state title is never easy. There are 3-4 teams as good as Moeller.
Great point--it would be criminal. Don't tell me there is another team better than Moeller, with arguably the best player on the team in street clothes.

Anything less than a state championship is a failure and everyone that has supported his tactics should agree. He has built his best team ever. If he doesn't win it all he jumps to the head of the line as a guy that has always done less with more.

The wall on Montgomery is running out of room with all of his district title banners.
Old 02-17-18, 01:40 PM
All Ohio

playboi12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthers99 View Post
And what is wrong with that exactly?
Old 02-17-18, 04:57 PM
All World

Vox Crusada is on a distinguished road
I think all the Elder posters should worry more about cleaning their own house, and their minds, than about the good things happening on Montgomery Road.
Old 02-17-18, 05:11 PM
Freshman

no show jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Crusada View Post
I think all the Elder posters should worry more about cleaning their own house, and their minds, than about the good things happening on Montgomery Road.
Great point...because if your Head Basketball Coach/Administrator extrodinare doesn't win it all you may have enrollment problems. No one goes to play hoops out there to win district championships.

Everyone is only one scandal away...
Old 02-17-18, 05:47 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by no show jones View Post
Great point--it would be criminal. Don't tell me there is another team better than Moeller, with arguably the best player on the team in street clothes.

Anything less than a state championship is a failure and everyone that has supported his tactics should agree. He has built his best team ever. If he doesn't win it all he jumps to the head of the line as a guy that has always done less with more.

The wall on Montgomery is running out of room with all of his district title banners.
I guess when your team is down 32 after 3 quarters, you got no where else to go but to these boards and run this nonsense? I guess it continues to be Moellers fault for Elders athletic programs decline.
Old 02-17-18, 06:35 PM
Freshman

no show jones
[QUOTE=Rabbit;6989792]I guess when your team is down 32 after 3 quarters, you got no where else to go but to these boards and run this nonsense? I guess it continues to be Moellers fault for Elders athletic programs decline.

No fault at all...and judging by football, wrestling, bowling, volleyball, track, cross country...they will be fine. Thanks for your concern. And after what I saw last night, you are right--couldn't get here fast enough. Not to belabor decline? But to praise excellence.

What's way more alarming is that you and your comrades won't acknowledge the most obvious truth of this basketball season...anything less than a state basketball championship would be a total abject failure, no?

The real nonsense is not calling your shot right now...2018 Division One Basketball Champions.
Old 02-17-18, 09:50 PM
All District

Vinegar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
What an idiotic statement.
Or truth...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk