Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-12-17, 12:49 PM
Fake coolin' off

eastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post

First two paragraphs:
Quote:
After she joined Donald Trump’s real estate business, Louise Sunshine struggled to maintain a steady weight while managing her new career alongside the busy schedules of three young children.

Trump must have noticed, Sunshine said. She recalled that he kept an unflattering photograph of her in a drawer — a “fat picture,” as she called it — that he would pull out when she did something he didn’t like.
Old 07-12-17, 12:58 PM
All American

Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
Definitely a racist: https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500
Old 07-12-17, 01:00 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post

First two paragraphs:
I thought that was pretty funny too.

She also said: “From the standpoint of being a woman, I just thought he was phenomenal,” said Sunshine, 74. “So supportive and encouraging. . . . He gave me the ropes, and I could either hang myself or prove myself.”
Old 07-12-17, 01:16 PM
All American

14Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Thanks for the research...
Old 07-12-17, 01:17 PM
All American

14Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Minority record not very impressive. https://apnews.com/426e763d7a38472d9...-trumps-empire
Thanks for the research...
Old 07-12-17, 01:30 PM
Fake coolin' off

Quote:
I thought that was pretty funny too.

She also said: “From the standpoint of being a woman, I just thought he was phenomenal,” said Sunshine, 74. “So supportive and encouraging. . . . He gave me the ropes, and I could either hang myself or prove myself.”
I'm sure you did.

Except she couldn't hang herself because Trump kept pointing out that no rope could hold her up. She comes off more like a Stockholm syndrome victim versus a testimonial.
Old 07-12-17, 01:32 PM
Fake coolin' off

Quote:
Thanks for the research.
Old 07-12-17, 01:34 PM
All American

Quote:
She comes off more like a Stockholm syndrome victim versus a testimonial.
Yeah, no way could she weigh the positives and negatives of a person and come to a reasonable conclusion. She must be either traumatized or dumb.

Somehow, I doubt you'd say the same about a male employee. Which is a bit ironic.
Old 07-12-17, 01:56 PM
Fake coolin' off

Quote:
Yeah, no way could she weigh the positives and negatives of a person and come to a reasonable conclusion. She must be either traumatized or dumb.

Somehow, I doubt you'd say the same about a male employee. Which is a bit ironic.
Yeah, she weighed the good and bad decided his money was worth more than her dignity. The funny part is you feel it's okay for someone to behave this way, as long as his employees are willing to suffer through it.

Not sure why you'd doubt I'd say the same thing about a male employee. If a male employee was being harassed or fat shamed by his boss, I'd have the same opinion.
Old 07-12-17, 02:02 PM
All American

Quote:
Yeah, she weighed the good and bad decided his money was worth more than her dignity.
She doesn't work for him anymore and hasn't in decades. She'd have no reason to lie about her opinion of him now.

But like I said, you don't feel she's capable of weighing the positives and negatives of someone's personality and deciding whether he's someone she feels proud to work for or not. She must be dumb, immoral, or traumatized. Telling.

As an aside, you do realize that accusing everyone you disagree with of being a racist/misogynist/etc. is one of the reasons your party is near dead in this country right?
Old 07-12-17, 02:18 PM
Fake coolin' off

Quote:
She doesn't work for him anymore and hasn't in decades. She'd have no reason to lie about her opinion of him now.

But like I said, you don't feel she's capable of weighing the positives and negatives of someone's personality and deciding whether he's someone she feels proud to work for or not. She must be dumb, immoral, or traumatized. Telling.

As an aside, you do realize that accusing everyone you disagree with of being a racist/misogynist/etc. is one of the reasons your party is near dead in this country right?
Sunshine's real estate firm collaborated with Trump on many projects after leaving his employment. In any event, it's entirely possible she weighed and valued his mentorship and ignored the misogynistic actions actions of Trump. I'm not sure how that doesn't make him a misogynist.

First, I'm certainly more socially liberal than most on here, but view politics very pragmatically. Second, assuming you are talking about the Democratic Party, you're obviously being overly dramatic. They held the White House for 8 years prior to Trump and won the popular vote over Trump. These things run in cycles and the Democrats will win the WH and more seats. It's pretty stupid to declare the party near dead.
Old 07-12-17, 02:24 PM
All American

Quote:
These things run in cycles and the Democrats will win the WH and more seats. It's pretty stupid to declare the party near dead.
They will need to change their platform to do so. They'll be back, but only after some soul searching and learning, among other things, not to accuse everyone who disagrees with them of being racist/islamophobic/misogynist/etc.

I thought spending $30 mil to lose a congressional race would be the motivation to do so, but it appears they're doubling down. Maybe when the Republicans keep the senate and house in 2018 that will do it. Or maybe they're stupider than we all think.
Old 07-12-17, 02:32 PM
Fake coolin' off

Quote:
They will need to change their platform to do so. They'll be back, but only after some soul searching and learning, among other things, not to accuse everyone who disagrees with them of being racist/islamophobic/misogynist/etc.

I thought spending $30 mil to lose a congressional race would be the motivation to do so, but it appears they're doubling down. Maybe when the Republicans keep the senate and house in 2018 that will do it. Or maybe they're stupider than we all think.
I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a misogynist, just ones who make misogynistic statements on the regular. I disagree with you on many things and haven't called you any of those things.

I'm lucky to be talking to a political expert such as yourself. Do you work on K. Street?
Old 07-12-17, 02:40 PM
All American

Quote:
I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a misogynist, just ones who make misogynistic statements on the regular. I disagree with you on many things and haven't called you any of those things.
I was speaking about the Dems in general. But you certainly seem attached to the idea of Trump being a racist & misogynist despite no real good evidence he's ever discriminated against women or blacks.

Quote:
I'm lucky to be talking to a political expert such as yourself. Do you work on K. Street?
idk do you?

http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290250

Quote:
No wonder the republicans are freaking out.
Quote:
Can Trump win losing 70% of the female vote?
Quote:
I can't see Trump or Cruz beating her.
Old 07-12-17, 02:49 PM
Fake coolin' off

Quote:
I was speaking about the Dems in general. But you certainly seem attached to the idea of Trump being a racist & misogynist despite no real good evidence he's ever discriminated against women or blacks.
I already posted an article about Trumps poor record in promoting blacks and a racist statement he made and agreed to, but whatever. And we know I could post dozens of misogynistic statements by the man.
Old 07-12-17, 02:59 PM
All American

I'm just impressed Trump was able to win while losing 70% of the female vote.
Old 07-12-17, 03:05 PM
Fake coolin' off

Quote:
I'm just impressed Trump was able to win while losing 70% of the female vote.
Same. But again, I guess white women prefer a misogynist over Hillary Clinton.

I'm a little surprised you don't know if you work on K Street or not.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: