Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Baseball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-17-17, 02:14 PM
Freshman

Nick Pio is on a distinguished road
Play Ball Sports Academy

Hello, my name is Nick Piotrowski a recent graduate from the University of Mount Union. I played collegiate baseball there for 4 years and I just got hired at Play Ball Sports Academy.

Our new facility is opening up in a few months located in North Canton. We have age groups from 13U-17/18U. All of our teams are called the Akron A's.

Our goal is to offer as many different ways for kids to get better as possible because every player has a different preference for improving their game. Some players need more instruction while others need to develop through repetition and practice. We are always looking to grow and have kids join our program.

We also look for other teams who need a facility to train/practice with their players and we have memberships to rent the facility out to them.

Go on our website at : www.playballohio.com for more information about our tryouts for the next season, lessons, fall ball,etc.

Or you can contact me at nickpio@playballohio.com
Sponsored Links