Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-11-17, 05:45 PM
All Yappi

eastisbest will become famous soon enough
These overly large photos are really f-in up the thread. Is it really that hard to google a decent size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggie View Post
While not tourist related and as crazy a building boom as Seattle has there are a couple new apartment towers breaking ground in CLE that will change the skyline:

Playhouse SQ gets a 34 story tower

That the theatre district? It's got an old world charm, exiting the theatre to the theatre and street lights. Not much of that left in the States. Really hope they don't mess it up with a brightly lit skinny high rise. That's someone building their ego.
Old 07-11-17, 06:19 PM
All American

Raider6309 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYoungstown View Post
Youngstown.... smarter than you
Come for the Italian food, stay at the hospital because you got shot
Old 07-11-17, 11:00 PM
All American

Raider6309 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig Hansen View Post
Meh, all that means is they try to act like they were raped every time they have sex.
I hung out with this one girl. Both of us were drinking. She was tipsy and I was drunk. She wanted to have sex and I said no and took her home to drop off. The next day she sends me a text saying if we would have had sex it would have been rape. I'm like wtf. Girls are crazy lol
Old 07-12-17, 04:31 AM
All Yappi

eastisbest will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider6309 View Post
I hung out with this one girl. Both of us were drinking. She was tipsy and I was drunk. She wanted to have sex and I said no and took her home to drop off. The next day she sends me a text saying if we would have had sex it would have been rape. I'm like wtf. Girls are crazy lol
Should have had her arrested for trying to involve you in a crime. That would have made boy bites dog news.
Old 07-12-17, 07:20 AM
All American

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggie View Post
And while not shovel ready the 54 story NuCLEus is a go as the business tenants in the bottom part of the building have signed preliminary lease agreements
Dear God I actually really hate that building. What an eyesore.
Old 07-12-17, 08:07 AM
All Yappi

Auggie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastisbest View Post
That the theatre district? It's got an old world charm, exiting the theatre to the theatre and street lights. Not much of that left in the States. Really hope they don't mess it up with a brightly lit skinny high rise. That's someone building their ego.
Actually the non-profit Playhouse Square Foundation is the developer, they owned the land, currently a parking lot, and wanted something to add to the vibrancy of the area. Fairly typical conservative residential architecture and will work fine in the Playhouse Sq neighborhood.

On the other hand for those that think NuCLEus is horrible get ready for a lot of that type of architecture in big city residential projects. 56 Leonard Street, the one that got this trend started, is going up in NYC's very hip Tribecca neighborhood and many critics are raving about it. It's all about an anti-cookie-cutter aesthetic; no two floor plans are identical. Also another trend is the off set building in the middle of these Jenga looking towers, I have seen one concept where there is a giant light bulb looking thing in the middle of 2 curving towers.

Last edited by Auggie; 07-12-17 at 09:07 AM.
Old 07-12-17, 08:56 AM
All Yappi

Crusaders is on a distinguished road
If you're up for walking around looking at stuff there's an assassinated President's monument/museum, a small classic cars museum, and the Pro Football HOF.

If you're a thrill-seeker, few small cities have more crime! We even have a hotel downtown that no one wants to own!

If you like tries-real-hard-but-is-still-pretty-meh restaurants, there's the Gervasi Vinyard Bistro and the Crush House, Twisted Olive, 91, Table Six, and Lucca.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: