Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-20-18, 12:50 AM
All Region

Ts1960 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
Yeah, right.

What's next? You gonna tell us OJ didn't do it?

Pure comedy gold.
Over 400 posts in this thread and as usual you only read what you want to believe.
Your hypocritical a33 has been given many examples on how the federal league teams are no different then anyone else around the county but you just keep playing ignorant it fits you like a glove.
Old 02-20-18, 06:11 AM
All American

my2sense is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the butcher View Post
Fed fans thought they were getting to Massillon people by asking that question.
So to prove that Fed fans weren't "getting to you" you bring it up years later and post ad nauseum about it? Got it.
Old 02-20-18, 06:13 AM
All American

my2sense is on a distinguished road
sam the b/heff/chiefy - I know that you hate when questions go unanswered so I'll give you another chance - has Perry wrestling been sanctioned by the OHSAA for the actions that have you so troubled?
Old 02-20-18, 02:40 PM
Moderated User

Rusty Anchor is on a distinguished road
The best possible fit for this league would be Massilon.
Old 02-20-18, 03:56 PM
All Ohio

sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
sam the b/heff/chiefy - I know that you hate when questions go unanswered so I'll give you another chance - has Perry wrestling been sanctioned by the OHSAA for the actions that have you so troubled?
Mam2man/m2m/starkravingdad/my2cents, Since I asked first, what are your thoughts on the high number of outsiders Perry gets on their wrestling team?

Not just the high number....but the high number of quality wrestlers. What are your thoughts on Perry kids losing their jobs to these outsiders? You answer mine and ill answer yours.
Old 02-20-18, 04:03 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
So to prove that Fed fans weren't "getting to you" you bring it up years later and post ad nauseum about it? Got it.
Said the person who has been on Massillons jock day and night for years and years spanning AT LEAST 4 user names.

Listen son, as I said before, I must have done something to upset you because its obvious that I'm living rent free underneath your skin. Let it go or it will eat you up inside. Lol.
Old 02-20-18, 04:09 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
Yeah, right.

What's next? You gonna tell us OJ didn't do it?

Pure comedy gold.
Hmm. Very interesting comparison. Maybe subconsciously you you're admitting to it.

It was obvious that OJ did it but he was never found guilty of anything. Very comparable to the Perry/Hoover situations.
Old 02-20-18, 04:15 PM
All Yappi

Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Said the person who has been on Massillons jock day and night for years and years spanning AT LEAST 4 user names.

Listen son, as I said before, I must have done something to upset you because its obvious that I'm living rent free underneath your skin. Let it go or it will eat you up inside. Lol.
I see we're getting our daily 4PM barrage of garbage from heffy.

Triggered much?

Your panties are so wadded up they may NEVER come untangled.
Old 02-20-18, 05:17 PM
All Ohio

No response to post 426?
Old 02-20-18, 07:00 PM
All American

hitme is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hmm. Very interesting comparison. Maybe subconsciously you you're admitting to it.

It was obvious that OJ did it but he was never found guilty of anything. Very comparable to the Perry/Hoover situations.
What is so hard for you to understand? The teams you are crying about followed the rules and in some cases Massillon did not and were caught. What more can be said?
Old 02-20-18, 10:15 PM
All Region

Ts1960 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitme View Post
What is so hard for you to understand? The teams you are crying about followed the rules and in some cases Massillon did not and were caught. What more can be said?
The league doesnít want Massillon and Massillon doesnít want that league.
Old 02-20-18, 10:39 PM
All Ohio

Purple Hayes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATCAT67 View Post
Let's pretend that the Federal League was expanding and needed two new teams to fill slots.
OK, I'll try to get this thread back on track....

Here are my "pretend" 2:

1) Wadsworth (I'll steal bluesteel4 or Hayden Fox's suggestion)
Good all-around programs in both boys and girls and good in the "money-makers" of Football and Basketball

2) Massillon
Would bring large gates for Football and backyard rivalries, along with being good for all communities. Usually has pretty competitive baseball but other sports usually lag, but that didn't stop us from adding McK a while back.

I just think Louisville doesn't quite have the #s or growing demographics. I absolutely respect them and they field some damn good football teams that can suit up and win but I think week-after-week would be a struggle for them, but no shame in that given their size. They've had a great year in Basketball this year but are 0-fer the Federal League in somewhat of a down year without even playing Jackson or GlenOak.
Old 02-21-18, 05:02 AM
All American

jackson03 is on a distinguished road
Massillon and a combined Central/Aquinas. In fact, I'd put money on that being the ultimate next edition of the Federal League. Louisville returns to the NBC/EBC where they belong after the other schools stop being petty. Wadsworth is too far. Stow has no interest in coming down 43 to Stark County and who knows what happens to them with the HC leaving -- Green used to beat them with regularity.

I love the fantasy editions of the Fed (WGH, Wads, they were even after Solon 10 years ago) but districts will not sign up for far drives again for a generation after the recession. Although Jax, NCH, Perry, GO, Lake, Green, Hudson, Stow sounds kind of cool. Hudson might be too far... the Falls if they hadn't been bad for the past 15 years? Seems like the most natural geographic rival for Stow and close enough to southern Summit/northern Stark/western Portage. But yeah, an old-school pre-McK expansion, pre-gas crisis/recession Fed. Everyone gets a week 10 rival and you still get 3 out-of-conference games (schedule easy ones like Wake and Hertler did ). Might be fun to have that playoff game against McK or Mass be more meaningful again. Perry beating McKinley 4 times in a row still does not compute in my brain for some reason.
Old 02-21-18, 10:37 AM
All American

Stark Born & Bred is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post
Massillon and a combined Central/Aquinas. In fact, I'd put money on that being the ultimate next edition of the Federal League. Louisville returns to the NBC/EBC where they belong after the other schools stop being petty. Wadsworth is too far. Stow has no interest in coming down 43 to Stark County and who knows what happens to them with the HC leaving -- Green used to beat them with regularity.
Interesting thought, but I just do not think the merged Catholic high school will have the numbers to join up with the FL in its current state. I think if the county continues to lose school-age population and the FL is left with a huge size disparity between schools that grow slightly or maintain their current enrollment and the schools that lose student population, a merged school might be attractive to the shrinking set if they ever look to break away from the FL but I think that is 15-20 years down the road and, one would assume, the combined private high school would lose enrollment in lock-step with the rest of the county.