Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Moeller Crusaders

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-15-18, 07:01 AM
All Ohio

The Game
Dominant win last night. I can't remember a more dominant defensive performance from a Moeller team than what I saw last night. Next week is the week! I am surprised X dropped one last night to Cathedral.

Trinity lost and falls to 0-5
Clarkson North won and is 2-2

Surprising score from Thursday....LaSalle crushes Scott County 37-7. I thought that would have been closer.
Old 09-15-18, 01:51 PM
All District

Redskins1 is an unknown quantity at this point
17 penalties for 168 yards? It's a good thing we played a HORRIBLE team last night. You aren't going to win any of the remaining six games playing that sloppy. We have confidence but I still question the teams we have played outside of Scott County. I've seen this before, a good start to the season, before the start of the brutal next six weeks. X is going to be hungry come Friday night after their 2-2 start and loss last night. Let's go get GCL win #1. BEAT X! GBM!
Old 09-16-18, 09:42 PM
Junior Varsity

Johnny Sins is on a distinguished road
X seems to be struggling offensively this year. This will likely be a very low scoring game. Luckily Moellers kicking game sounds like it's much better than X's so that should really help out.
Old 09-16-18, 09:43 PM
Junior Varsity

Johnny Sins is on a distinguished road
Also can't believe we'd schedule someone like Trinity that can't win a game. Does anyone care about Harbins anymore??
Old 09-17-18, 07:17 AM
Junior Varsity

BigMoeFTW is on a distinguished road
ah, block M's and larger pride stickers. how the helmet should look and never change... great win against Lafayette but they are not a good team at all. moe is going to need to force turnovers against X to win.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	moe.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	2473  
Old 09-19-18, 01:55 PM
All Ohio

bluengoldblinders is on a distinguished road
Can I ask really quick what exactly has and is happening at the lower FROSH level?

I'm scratching my head and how and why they're getting beat so badly?

This time, it's apparent it's not a numbers or size problem?
Old 09-20-18, 08:56 AM
All American

Kballer is on a distinguished road
I went to check the scores online because you said so badly- not any blowouts that I could see. Obviously winning is best but only loss by more than a field goal was Louisville St. X.
Old 09-20-18, 11:08 AM
All Ohio

bluengoldblinders is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kballer View Post
I went to check the scores online because you said so badly- not any blowouts that I could see. Obviously winning is best but only loss by more than a field goal was Louisville St. X.
Fair that "badly" was maybe a poor choice of words...but the results are somewhat head scratching to me?

I'm just curious if there's some change of philosophies at the lower level, but I just raise my eye brows when I see those loses? Historically, the program hasn't lost those kind of games, any one know what's the deal?
Old 09-20-18, 02:21 PM
All Ohio

LEONARD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengoldblinders View Post
Fair that "badly" was maybe a poor choice of words...but the results are somewhat head scratching to me?

I'm just curious if there's some change of philosophies at the lower level, but I just raise my eye brows when I see those loses? Historically, the program hasn't lost those kind of games, any one know what's the deal?
I understand your point but maybe things are different at that level then back then. Just 10 years ago, crable days; freshmen rarely if ever played up. We played against darius ashley as a freshmen team and kyle rudolph (as a sophmore) even came down and played in jv games back in the day. maybe they are having some of the better freshmen play on jv or dress varsity? And i agree with kballer, not exactly blow outs.

obviously a win tomorrow would be huge. kinda wish they created a trophy for this rivalry game.
Old 09-20-18, 08:45 PM
All American

Freshman got it done today and beat X 7-0.
Old 09-20-18, 08:47 PM
All American

Weather looks dicey for game time tomorrow- other schools in area have already pushed back the start time