Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 12-17-17, 06:45 PM
chlnewbie chlnewbie is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 04-17-12
Posts: 934
chlnewbie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negash360 View Post
Anything you type that consist of using vowels in a word is your opinion.... Definitely when performance, stats, & awards don't matter to you
That's your problem! You could care less about TEAM performance.. 3-4(below average) .. Your good with the "Do Me".. well enjoy that while the team continues to struggle. Not my fault right, im ballin! Please start the riggins thread and stop hijacking this one... Id prefer to discuss GOOD Teams.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 12-18-17, 06:07 AM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Cincinnati area Girls Basketball 2017-18

My bad I see I'm no longer welcome here!
Before I go!
I guess her road to success is depressing to hear about but it's Ok to talk about other kids & schools on this thread that is overrated.
I completely understand. This not my 1st roller coaster ride cause I coached my son & several of his friends who are all in college at top D1 schools like Ohio State & Louisville to many more but do your research & you will find out success is not measured off wins & losses.
My son for instance graduated from Hamilton but look what offers he got compared to the winning teams & great players that played for them. He hold records at Hamilton High in 2 sports... That's success on top of going to a top D1 school. You can't ask for anything more than that. But he a sophomore in college now & made Big10 freshman of the year last year. Enough of what you all call bragging on him... I can go on & on about winners like kids I coached from Moeller, to La Salle to St X to Colerain to many more schools. Everyone loves to win & I understand that. I thought I was allowed to post on this thread about my child considering this is about High School Girls Basketball. But I guess I was wrong.I Will Go Back To Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube where posting about my child's success will be gladly appreciated & those that comment won't express how miserable they are from reading about my kids.... I apologize once again for invading you all's happy space.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-18-17, 12:01 PM
chlnewbie chlnewbie is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 04-17-12
Posts: 934
chlnewbie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negash360 View Post
My bad I see I'm no longer welcome here!
Before I go!
I guess her road to success is depressing to hear about but it's Ok to talk about other kids & schools on this thread that is overrated.
I completely understand. This not my 1st roller coaster ride cause I coached my son & several of his friends who are all in college at top D1 schools like Ohio State & Louisville to many more but do your research & you will find out success is not measured off wins & losses.
My son for instance graduated from Hamilton but look what offers he got compared to the winning teams & great players that played for them. He hold records at Hamilton High in 2 sports... That's success on top of going to a top D1 school. You can't ask for anything more than that. But he a sophomore in college now & made Big10 freshman of the year last year. Enough of what you all call bragging on him... I can go on & on about winners like kids I coached from Moeller, to La Salle to St X to Colerain to many more schools. Everyone loves to win & I understand that. I thought I was allowed to post on this thread about my child considering this is about High School Girls Basketball. But I guess I was wrong.I Will Go Back To Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube where posting about my child's success will be gladly appreciated & those that comment won't express how miserable they are from reading about my kids.... I apologize once again for invading you all's happy space.

Thank you!! No one is keeping you from bragging about your kids.. Start a thread and knock yourself out! This Thread was started with the purpose of TEAMS, not the Cici Riggins weekly updates.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 12-18-17, 10:42 PM
Big Ragu Big Ragu is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 02-02-10
Posts: 660
Big Ragu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnewbie View Post
Thank you!! No one is keeping you from bragging about your kids.. Start a thread and knock yourself out! This Thread was started with the purpose of TEAMS, not the Cici Riggins weekly updates.
^^^ This ^^^

Be more like LaVar and start your own thread.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-18-17, 10:55 PM
AAUPops AAUPops is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-09-08
Posts: 193
AAUPops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAUPops View Post
That Mr. Ball comment was funny but I doubt thatís ďdadĒ. As to your comments about the scrimmage youíre wrong. Maybe next time try attending instead of throwing false information out for a scrimmage you didnít witness.
I stand corrected. Yíall went in on Dad Riggins. But as far as the idiot that said he had film... still waiting on the footage. Otherwise .
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-18-17, 11:28 PM
AAUPops AAUPops is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-09-08
Posts: 193
AAUPops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnewbie View Post
Clown.. Enjoy watching you daughter play cheif! It took you a week to formulate that? Be careful or you will wake up and its April.
Clearly unlike you I have things to do other that making isht up on yappi. Still waiting fool.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-19-17, 12:33 AM
chlnewbie chlnewbie is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 04-17-12
Posts: 934
chlnewbie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAUPops View Post
Clearly unlike you I have things to do other that making isht up on yappi. Still waiting fool.
Look who just got out of rehab!! CONGRATS. Still haven't answered those questions huh.. but you are still wanting me to hijack this thread with film of a below average team..

You're right about one thing, you do have other things to do, and your sobriety should be high on that list. WOW 3-4 SMDH
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-19-17, 09:34 AM
Big Ragu Big Ragu is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 02-02-10
Posts: 660
Big Ragu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnewbie View Post
Look who just got out of rehab!! CONGRATS. Still haven't answered those questions huh.. but you are still wanting me to hijack this thread with film of a below average team..

You're right about one thing, you do have other things to do, and your sobriety should be high on that list. WOW 3-4 SMDH
Chlnewbie, I live close to Mariemont, Madeira, and Indian Hill. What is your take on the league, players to watch?
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 12-19-17, 10:08 AM
chlnewbie chlnewbie is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 04-17-12
Posts: 934
chlnewbie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ragu View Post
Chlnewbie, I live close to Mariemont, Madeira, and Indian Hill. What is your take on the league, players to watch?
Seems like a down year for the league.. I'll be honest i didn't think Mariemont would be at the top, but here they are. CONGRATS to the Coach on getting the buy in of the players.. Game at Madeira should decide the league..
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 12-19-17, 06:14 PM
AAUPops AAUPops is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-09-08
Posts: 193
AAUPops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnewbie View Post
Look who just got out of rehab!! CONGRATS. Still haven't answered those questions huh.. but you are still wanting me to hijack this thread with film of a below average team..

You're right about one thing, you do have other things to do, and your sobriety should be high on that list. WOW 3-4 SMDH
Their record is irrelevant to the scrimmage that you posted as if you had a valid source. You said you could get film but refuse to post it. You are truly an idiot. I donít have a dog in this fight except I watched the scrimmage and you didnít. It doesnít matter what team is playing if you post lies I will call you out. You are a liar and I called you out. Peace.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 12-19-17, 06:18 PM
chlnewbie chlnewbie is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 04-17-12
Posts: 934
chlnewbie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAUPops View Post
Their record is irrelevant to the scrimmage that you posted as if you had a valid source. You said you could get film but refuse to post it. You are truly an idiot. I donít have a dog in this fight except I watched the scrimmage and you didnít. It doesnít matter what team is playing if you post lies I will call you out. You are a liar and I called you out. Peace.
Yah you watched the scrimmage and can't answer the questions... Liar!! I already said I wasn't there clown!! IF YOU WERE THERE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!! Clown..
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-20-17, 09:15 AM
AAUPops AAUPops is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-09-08
Posts: 193
AAUPops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnewbie View Post
Yah you watched the scrimmage and can't answer the questions... Liar!! I already said I wasn't there clown!! IF YOU WERE THERE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!! Clown..
You are really stupid. I do not need to answer any questions for you idiot. You werenít there and made a false assertion to fit some kind of idiotic narrative. You are truly the dumbest person Iíve communicated with in a very long time. It was a scrimmage and you lied about it. Go eat a brick dick.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-20-17, 09:25 AM
chlnewbie chlnewbie is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 04-17-12
Posts: 934
chlnewbie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAUPops View Post
You are really stupid. I do not need to answer any questions for you idiot. You werenít there and made a false assertion to fit some kind of idiotic narrative. You are truly the dumbest person Iíve communicated with in a very long time. It was a scrimmage and you lied about it. Go eat a brick dick.
hah so now your feelings are hurt and you want to play tough internet guy! HILARIOUS LITTLE CLOWN!

Again, I can tell you rode the short bus. Unlike you I never said I was there. I said this was the information GIVEN TO ME..Clown You said it was wrong..CLOWN I said tell me what was wrong and I will verify with video...CLOWN! YOU STILL HAVENT SAID WHATS WRONG CLOWN! And since you refuse to what the point in posting video! You really dont get it, and your really still arguing this 6 weeks later! Go back to your hole CLOWN! Im done kicking you in the teeth.. MUTED Sucks I wont see anymore of your clownish posts.. But its for the best. You cant survive another beating, God it like your Colerain and im Lakota West..Not worth my time.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-20-17, 09:32 AM
AAUPops AAUPops is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-09-08
Posts: 193
AAUPops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnewbie View Post
hah so now your feelings are hurt and you want to play tough internet guy! HILARIOUS LITTLE CLOWN!

Again, I can tell you rode the short bus. Unlike you I never said I was there. I said this was the information GIVEN TO ME..Clown You said it was wrong..CLOWN I said tell me what was wrong and I will verify with video...CLOWN! YOU STILL HAVENT SAID WHATS WRONG CLOWN! And since you refuse to what the point in posting video! You really dont get it, and your really still arguing this 6 weeks later! Go back to your hole CLOWN! Im done kicking you in the teeth.. MUTED Sucks I wont see anymore of your clownish posts.. But its for the best. You cant survive another beating, God it like your Colerain and im Lakota West..Not worth my time.
Nothing you or any other internet font says could ever hurt my feelings. You cannot be serious about that one.

Ok let me explain it to you in small words. It does not matter what I say, as small minded as you are without you seeing video you will continue to cling to your false narrative.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-20-17, 02:52 PM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 2,021
Kballer is on a distinguished road
Well that was interesting...
Madeira is not the same without their old coach. They showed they were beatable last year and others will capitalize on it.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-28-17, 10:03 PM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 2,021
Kballer is on a distinguished road
Nice article about CiCi Riggins in the paper:

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/l...mpression=true
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-28-17, 10:42 PM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 2,021
Kballer is on a distinguished road
Lakota west beat Wayne by 17 tonight- dominate team performance with great minutes from the Firebirds bench. They wore them out with a solid defense
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 01-03-18, 02:21 PM
SouthwestOhioGuy17 SouthwestOhioGuy17 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-22-15
Posts: 1,509
SouthwestOhioGuy17 is on a distinguished road
Franklin Wildcats

Ferrell makes history as Franklin makes progress

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...CCd2wxf6b8UwK/
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 01-04-18, 01:56 AM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 2,021
Kballer is on a distinguished road
Walnut hills knocked off Loveland tonight by 26- kennedi Myles led the scoring for WH while Hayes led Loveland.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 01-05-18, 10:05 AM
JElder JElder is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-30-02
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 13,575
JElder is on a distinguished road
MND by 15 vs. McAuley after trailing by 9 at the end of 1. Very solid win for MND.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 01-06-18, 05:17 PM
Komet Komet is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-21-06
Posts: 144
Komet is on a distinguished road
Hamilton

Saw that Hamilton played Mason today, how'd Riggins play? Have a college coach friend interested in her.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 01-06-18, 06:06 PM
Big Ragu Big Ragu is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 02-02-10
Posts: 660
Big Ragu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komet View Post
Saw that Hamilton played Mason today, how'd Riggins play? Have a college coach friend interested in her.
Per GMC site: 8 pts, 3 rebs, 6 TOs, 31 minutes played. Mason is solid in so many areas, and Hamilton......is not. I would guess Ms Riggins got swarmed all game as Mason dared anybody but her to score.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 01-07-18, 02:01 AM
SouthwestOhioGuy17 SouthwestOhioGuy17 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-22-15
Posts: 1,509
SouthwestOhioGuy17 is on a distinguished road
Shawnee-Monroe

Preble Shawnee loses big lead, then conquers Hornets

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...u7GZ7oSBZXgmM/
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 01-07-18, 12:26 PM
BBall Fax BBall Fax is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 01-17-15
Posts: 22
BBall Fax is on a distinguished road
Mason vs Hamilton

I went to Mason vs Hamilton to see CC and Puisis.
CC and Puisis guarded each other straight up. You saw CC Played 31 minutes, scored 8 points 6 turnovers. 3 points in the 1h on a bunny and a foul, a loose ball bounced right to her underneath. Puisis played 21 minutes, sat some of the 3 qtr and all of the 4qtr. Puisis scored 38 points 5 steals, picked CC at half court on an attempted crossover. No comparison, Puisis is solid D1.

CC was overmatched, she has good quickness, long, above average. With a lot of hard work, who knows.

Sample of 1 game. Mason is good. No surprise here based on what most of you said.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 01-07-18, 03:15 PM
chlnewbie chlnewbie is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 04-17-12
Posts: 934
chlnewbie is on a distinguished road
Puisis is the real deal, and really good. Saw Jasmine Hale yesterday at Loveland and she can play as well! West Clermont and Loveland battled all game long with Loveland bouncing back and getting the Win. Hayes for Loveland is going to be special. A lot of good Girls basketball players in Cincy!
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 01-08-18, 01:49 AM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 2,021
Kballer is on a distinguished road
Agree with all of the above- some very talented players locally! Who wants to take a stab at a top 10 list? Obviously the first few are pretty easy- all committed to major D1 programs:
Puisis; Prohaska; Hale; Marshall. So who is next? Hayes-Loveland, Myles- Walnut Hills, the younger Hale- West Clermont, Alexander- Summit, Heideman- McAuley, Riggins- Hamilton, ....???
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 01-08-18, 12:51 PM
BBall Fax BBall Fax is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 01-17-15
Posts: 22
BBall Fax is on a distinguished road
Top ten

I would add Julia Hoefling of MND committed to Loyola University, always underrated.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 01-08-18, 09:43 PM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 2,021
Kballer is on a distinguished road
nice article about the mom to two of the best players in Cincinnati:

For Moeller basketball's Jaxson Hayes and Loveland's Jillian Hayes, mama shoots best

http://cin.ci/2m8yVvD
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 01-08-18, 09:45 PM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 2,021
Kballer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBall Fax View Post
I would add Julia Hoefling of MND committed to Loyola University, always underrated.
I think it's Loyola U of Chicago. MND always s a couple of underrated players- Pisciota last year and Weeks the year before weren't studs yet made a difference doing all the tough stuff game after game
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 01-09-18, 01:48 AM
SouthwestOhioGuy17 SouthwestOhioGuy17 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-22-15
Posts: 1,509
SouthwestOhioGuy17 is on a distinguished road
Hamilton-Ross

Big Blue, Rams feeling good after HHS victory

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...X6tiS1FtJgr2H/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017-2018 Basketball Schedules Yappi Boys Basketball 60 11-30-17 01:53 PM
2017 Division II Schedules EagleFan Archives 32 10-25-17 11:29 AM
2017 Division III Schedules EagleFan Archives 19 10-25-17 11:29 AM
2017 Division VII Schedules EagleFan Archives 25 10-25-17 11:29 AM
Ohio HS Football (WEEK 1) TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts jhc2010 Football 19 08-25-17 06:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz