Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-20-17, 02:31 PM
All Yappi

Descartes has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_98 View Post
It will get a little slow about the 3rd season. Stick with it because it gets really good seasons 5-7
Except S3 has one of the all time greatest twists in TV history... And that's not an exaggeration.
Old 11-20-17, 02:37 PM
All Yappi

S4 is still my personal favorite.
Old 12-20-17, 09:55 AM
All Yappi

Spille is on a distinguished road
So here I am, about a month later and I just finished season 2 last night. Terrific episode, marvelous acting. It's been a while, not sure what you remember so here's a recap:

Tywin has been named hand of the King. Tyrion receives no credit for the Blackwater Bay battle. Joffrey is now to marry Margery Tyrell, Littlefinger plans to help Sansa get out of Kings Landing. Don't trust that guy.

Brienne, one of my new favorite characters, is transporting Jaime back to Kings Landing to trade for Sansa and Arya. The come across three hung women, Brienne kills the guards for revenge. She is a complete badarse, impressing Jaime even. Two quick deaths, one not so quick. Brutal.

Robb Stark married Talisa, even though promised to Walder Frey's daughter. I'm thinking that's a mistake Robb.

Jaqen, another of my new favorite characters, changed his face and parted ways with Arya. I can't help but think they will meet again.

Theon was ready to lead the Ironborn on a suicide mission before being knocked out. Appears the rest want to go home. Luwin was stabbed and Osha performed a mercy killing. Winterfell was burned. Bran, Rickon, Hodor and Osha are heading for the wall. Don't go, bad things heading that way from the other direction.

Danaerys went to the House of the Undying to find her dragons. Her dragons lit up Pyrat Pee, amazing scene, loved the effects of the fire breathing dragons. Dany is not to be effed with. Xar Xiaro and her handmaiden Doreah (super hot by the way, shame we won't see her again) were locked in his empty vault. Dany and her group then proceeded to steal all the jewels and gold from Qarth.

Jon Snow killed Qhorin, is now going to meet Mance Rayder. The wights, led by a white walker on a dead freaking horse, are heading south toward the wall. I imagine that means very bad things for the Nights Watch. Is anyone going to take the rumors of the white walkers serious? Seems to be too late now.

The white walker is one of the coolest beings I have ever seen on TV. So different that the walking dead undead. That was the result of a plague of some sort, the white walkers deal in some really deep and dark magic. That had to be one heck of a cliffhanger at the time, much better than season 1 with Dany and the dragons. Glad I don't have to wait 6 months to see the fallout from that.
Old 12-21-17, 06:41 PM
All Yappi

Pace yourself, sounds like the final season won't be out until 2019
Old 12-23-17, 03:41 PM
All Yappi

Spille is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
Pace yourself, sounds like the final season won't be out until 2019
No kidding? Why so long?
Old 12-23-17, 04:02 PM
All Yappi

clarkgriswold will become famous soon enoughclarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spille View Post
No kidding? Why so long?
Remember the story about the old bull and the young bull looking down on the meadow of cows?
Old 01-05-18, 12:33 AM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
‘Game of Thrones’ Won’t Return Until 2019

Quote:
In what is probably unsurprising but no doubt disappointing news for “Game of Thrones” fans, HBO confirmed Thursday that the show won’t return for its eighth and final season until 2019.

Though shooting began in October and the final season will have only six episodes, compared to 10 in the first six seasons and seven last year, there had been indications that the fantasy epic wouldn’t come back in 2018. Actors and others who work on the show have suggested that Season 8’s episodes — and thus the length of the shoot — will be the longest “Game of Thrones” has ever had. So far the roughly 80-minute Season 7 finale has been the show’s longest episode.
Read more:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/04/a...urns-2019.html

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: