Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-07-18, 10:05 AM
Varsity

NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull-to-Trap View Post
Just let it go already. You must be the senior QBs mom. Only a woman beats a dead horse like this and uses "hehehe" in a post.
LOL....no I'm not the srs mom or dad or uncle and so on...but I see your point ...It has crossed my mind that hoser may be Woods mom...he won't let it go either ..lol.. Not to get in to a tussle with you ...unless you just want to ...lol...but I fully intend to push back every time hoser repeats his spin ..I am SOOO TIRED of people just pushing their point of view that are either wrong or unfair and thinking they are right because no one challenges them ...MY point with hoser's comments are that he slams the WRs and Oline for errors and mistakes but gives the QB a pass..
Also ...in learning a little more about the QB situation from some of the Franklin fans it does appear the Sr qb is NOT getting an equal opportunity ...that irks me too...only the coaches know for sure if a coach being Woods dad is a factor ...but to many it sure looks that way....I'm pointing that out ....Now if you don't want to see or read anymore of these posts just move on and don't read it ...but as you can tell ...i'm much too stubborn to let someone TELL me what to do or not do...lol...no offense but you get my point...
Old 09-07-18, 12:32 PM
All Yappi

hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
LOL....no I'm not the srs mom or dad or uncle and so on...but I see your point ...It has crossed my mind that hoser may be Woods mom...he won't let it go either ..lol.. Not to get in to a tussle with you ...unless you just want to ...lol...but I fully intend to push back every time hoser repeats his spin ..I am SOOO TIRED of people just pushing their point of view that are either wrong or unfair and thinking they are right because no one challenges them ...MY point with hoser's comments are that he slams the WRs and Oline for errors and mistakes but gives the QB a pass..
Also ...in learning a little more about the QB situation from some of the Franklin fans it does appear the Sr qb is NOT getting an equal opportunity ...that irks me too...only the coaches know for sure if a coach being Woods dad is a factor ...but to many it sure looks that way....I'm pointing that out ....Now if you don't want to see or read anymore of these posts just move on and don't read it ...but as you can tell ...i'm much too stubborn to let someone TELL me what to do or not do...lol...no offense but you get my point...
Uh.lol.tehehte, lol,tehehe Uh didn't slam anyone, just stating facts. As I said about 50 posts ago, the last thing Childers wanted to see this season is a QB controversy.You also have to consider the teams Franklin has played.Both are favored in both their leagues and one will be ranked in the top 5 in the state if they beat Valley View after 20 consecutive losses.
Old 09-07-18, 12:44 PM
All Region

Pull-to-Trap is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Definitely his mom.
Old 09-07-18, 12:49 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Definitely his mom.
Uh, it is soooooooooooo evident, lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lolÖÖÖ.
Old 09-07-18, 01:09 PM
Freshman

FootballFreak02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Iím not in the coaches meeting but I do have a bit of insight to what goes on. Once the final quad scrimmage was complete. The week going into the fenwick scrimmahe the decision was made to stop the 50/50 split with reps and go with one guy. I was at ever scrimmage and quite a few practices to see that neither qb played outstanding. I think the decision was made to go with the kid who had the edge at run the zone read. That edge was clear and it was woods. However, Iíd love to see the senior get several opportunities regardless of the score in the first and second half of the next few games. Let him have his shot to prove what he has.
Old 09-07-18, 01:13 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballFreak02 View Post
Iím not in the coaches meeting but I do have a bit of insight to what goes on. Once the final quad scrimmage was complete. The week going into the fenwick scrimmahe the decision was made to stop the 50/50 split with reps and go with one guy. I was at ever scrimmage and quite a few practices to see that neither qb played outstanding. I think the decision was made to go with the kid who had the edge at run the zone read. That edge was clear and it was woods. However, Iíd love to see the senior get several opportunities regardless of the score in the first and second half of the next few games. Let him have his shot to prove what he has.
Uh Franklin will roll Monroe regardless who plays QB. Not a fair assessment. What you say makes perfectly good sense and the judgement makes sense also.
Old 09-07-18, 04:17 PM
Varsity

[QUOTE=hoser;7105367]Uh.lol.tehehte, lol,tehehe Uh didn't slam anyone, just stating facts. As I said about 50 posts ago, the last thing Childers wanted to see this season is a QB controversy.You also have to consider the teams Franklin has played.Both are favored in both their leagues and one will be ranked in the top 5 in the state if they beat Valley View after 20 consecutive losses.[/QUOTE

You just won't give in to a superior argument...lol....you try to deflect to me being his mom because you can't compete in common sense so you attack on silly points like that ..I am not his mom ...lol..but I definitely KNOW well a couple of the moms and dads on the team . One of the lineman's parents and a WR parents too...They should be offended by your accusations of poor play by those positions ...you say you use facts...we all agree there are some errors at both those positions ..BUT I don't know the Woods kid ..I briefly know his parents AND the Srs parents ..all are great people ...BUT a FACT
IS the QB play has been poor ...yet you keep throwing it all on the line and the wrs...I would say YOU are Woods mom ...but she wouldn't do that ...you are just some wannabe sports expert that doesn't understand that a savvy QB can make a weak line and wrs a little better
Man explain WHY 8 for 28 is all the line and wrs fault ...IT IS POOR QB play wake up dummy ...lol
Old 09-07-18, 04:22 PM
All Yappi

[QUOTE=NewBlood;7105563]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh.lol.tehehte, lol,tehehe Uh didn't slam anyone, just stating facts. As I said about 50 posts ago, the last thing Childers wanted to see this season is a QB controversy.You also have to consider the teams Franklin has played.Both are favored in both their leagues and one will be ranked in the top 5 in the state if they beat Valley View after 20 consecutive losses.[/QUOTE

You just won't give in to a superior argument...lol....you try to deflect to me being his mom because you can't compete in common sense so you attack on silly points like that ..I am not his mom ...lol..but I definitely KNOW well a couple of the moms and dads on the team . One of the lineman's parents and a WR parents too...They should be offended by your accusations of poor play by those positions ...you say you use facts...we all agree there are some errors at both those positions ..BUT I don't know the Woods kid ..I briefly know his parents AND the Srs parents ..all are great people ...BUT a FACT
IS the QB play has been poor ...yet you keep throwing it all on the line and the wrs...I would say YOU are Woods mom ...but she wouldn't do that ...you are just some wannabe sports expert that doesn't understand that a savvy QB can make a weak line and wrs a little better
Man explain WHY 8 for 28 is all the line and wrs fault ...IT IS POOR QB play wake up dummy ...lol
Uh, what? Who is she? Uh dummy is that 1960s term? Uh all I have done is stated the obvious, if people cant deal with that so be it.
Old 09-07-18, 04:27 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Uh.lol.tehehte, lol,tehehe Uh didn't slam anyone, just stating facts. As I said about 50 posts ago, the last thing Childers wanted to see this season is a QB controversy.You also have to consider the teams Franklin has played.Both are favored in both their leagues and one will be ranked in the top 5 in the state if they beat Valley View after 20 consecutive losses.
Sure ...you slammed line play and wr play ..you are so flakie admit what you have said ...don't waffle ...lol...

I do agree Childers didn't want a QB controversy ...is that why they made the decision BEFORE the Sr had a chance to compete in the full game scrimmage ...that's what some if the parents I talk to think...They wonder why each didn't get to play a half of the Fenwick scrimmage ...let's all take our best guess.(hehehe that means I'm being sarcastic ...)
Looks like the Sr won't get a chance ...oh well that's life ...he will learn that life ain't fair ...probably make a better man out of him ...
Also ..if the reason for the 2 losses were because the teams were so superior whay the heck you laying the QB failures on the line & wrs...see ...you double talk and have NO common sense in your points...lol
Old 09-07-18, 04:34 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Sure ...you slammed line play and wr play ..you are so flakie admit what you have said ...don't waffle ...lol...

I do agree Childers didn't want a QB controversy ...is that why they made the decision BEFORE the Sr had a chance to compete in the full game scrimmage ...that's what some if the parents I talk to think...They wonder why each didn't get to play a half of the Fenwick scrimmage ...let's all take our best guess.(hehehe that means I'm being sarcastic ...)
Looks like the Sr won't get a chance ...oh well that's life ...he will learn that life ain't fair ...probably make a better man out of him ...
Also ..if the reason for the 2 losses were because the teams were so superior whay the heck you laying the QB failures on the line & wrs...see ...you double talk and have NO common sense in your points...lol
Uh, lol,hehehe (that means you are hilarious) what are you talking about? Uh what is flakie? Uh Post or General Mills?
Old 09-07-18, 04:35 PM
Varsity

[QUOTE=hoser;7105566]
Quote:
Uh, what? Who is she? Uh dummy is that 1960s term? Uh all I have done is stated the obvious, if people cant deal with that so be it.
No...the FACT is your points are one sided and without any real logic ...you have an agenda ...THAT is obvious ...THAT is what irks me ...you don't know what you are talking about ...you are not fair in your evaluations
Then you want to act like anyone that challenges you must be a parent...I AM NOT...debate MY points with me ...you have not debunked any of them with an argument ...you just roll back to your opinion and start attacking the person that called your points out for what they really are...nonsense ...Talk to me about the 8 for 28 ...or that it is not correct to try another line up ...you won't cause you can't
Old 09-07-18, 04:38 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Uh, lol,hehehe (that means you are hilarious) what are you talking about? Uh what is flakie? Uh Post or General Mills?
See what I mean ...no logic ...no argument ..just attack the messenger...
FLAKIE...is you ...all talk ...no answers ..lets get back to the issues ...give me you logic that shows my points are incorrect...I dare you ...lol
Old 09-07-18, 04:38 PM
All Yappi

[QUOTE=NewBlood;7105574]
Quote:

No...the FACT is your points are one sided and without any real logic ...you have an agenda ...THAT is obvious ...THAT is what irks me ...you don't know what you are talking about ...you are not fair in your evaluations
Then you want to act like anyone that challenges you must be a parent...I AM NOT...debate MY points with me ...you have not debunked any of them with an argument ...you just roll back to your opinion and start attacking the person that called your points out for what they really are...nonsense ...Talk to me about the 8 for 28 ...or that it is not correct to try another line up ...you won't cause you can't
Uh, all I know Franklin kids dropped 2 sure touchdown passes which would have totally change this game around. And the fumble by the Franklin RB against Madison during the first Franklin drive , turned that game around.Neither one of things had anything to do with the QB.
Old 09-07-18, 04:40 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Uh Franklin will roll Monroe regardless who plays QB. Not a fair assessment. What you say makes perfectly good sense and the judgement makes sense also.
Then let them both play and see what happens ...one half each ...sounds like a good time to experiment with options ...lol
Old 09-07-18, 04:42 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Definitely his mom.
is that all you can say ...how do you see the POINTS I'm making do you agree with hoser about the QB play ...come on lets DISCUSS sensible things ..
Old 09-07-18, 04:51 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
See what I mean ...no logic ...no argument ..just attack the messenger...
FLAKIE...is you ...all talk ...no answers ..lets get back to the issues ...give me you logic that shows my points are incorrect...I dare you ...lol
Uh, dude did you take your meds today? Uh chill, its only a game. Uh as far as I know nobody has attacked you.
Old 09-07-18, 09:02 PM
All Region

Why is this thread still alive?

New Blood, get some feminine products, sit down with a glass of wine and watch some housewives on Hulu or something. Your son will be fine. Tell him to ask if he can be a receiver.

Trap-out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-18, 09:11 PM
Freshman

BuckeyeGuy85 is on a distinguished road
Senior is QB1. End of story. This thread can finally die in peace.
Old 09-07-18, 09:17 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy85 View Post

Hooooooray!

Old 09-08-18, 12:19 AM
Varsity

Quote:
Why is this thread still alive?

New Blood, get some feminine products, sit down with a glass of wine and watch some housewives on Hulu or something. Your son will be fine. Tell him to ask if he can be a receiver.

Trap-out

How does that chit you are eating taste...BAAAHAAAAAW

You guys got schooled tonight by a sr in high school....you still don't understand the game do you ...hehehehe ( i know you like that phrase )
Old 09-08-18, 12:24 AM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy85 View Post

Yes it can ...now that hoser has been silenced by a HS sr,,,TOOOOO FUNNY...Hoser just doesn't understand the finer points of FB or the QB position ...I watched both QBs tonight ...there is no contest ...so as far as I'm concerned the matter has been settled ... I can move on...
Old 09-08-18, 12:29 AM
Varsity

Quote:
Hooooooray!

YES...I agree....notice that the oline and wrs played much better tonight ...what a coincidence....you guys need to admit to yourself you don't have it all figured out ...then you may learn some things you obviously don't know yet...aren't you glad I stayed around to help you with this lesson...lol...I'm gone ...until the next time hoser gets all full himself..
Old 09-08-18, 08:10 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Yes it can ...now that hoser has been silenced by a HS sr,,,TOOOOO FUNNY...Hoser just doesn't understand the finer points of FB or the QB position ...I watched both QBs tonight ...there is no contest ...so as far as I'm concerned the matter has been settled ... I can move on...
Uh nah this isn't over, Bellbrook and Valley View are out there. Franklin will roll Monroe and all you second guessers will be so I told you so, but then Valleyview and Bellbrook are still there.
Old 09-08-18, 09:44 AM
Varsity

Quote:
Uh nah this isn't over, Bellbrook and Valley View are out there. Franklin will roll Monroe and all you second guessers will be so I told you so, but then Valleyview and Bellbrook are still there.
NOW who won't let it go......I remember a post you made saying VV and Bellbrook were very beatable and Franklin could win out ...NOW they are too tough for Franklin ...which is it ...lol...

Besides ...THE argument was settle last night ...The discussion started about the need to shake things up by switching QBs and to give the Sr a shot...WELL...it is obvious to anyone with a brain the QB change did wonders for the team ...AND the Sr play great...CLEARLY outplayed Woods ...by a mile... ...I imagine he will get some reps this week in practice ...think of what he might do with a couple of games experience with the 1st team O...

Give it up hoser ...you got this whole thing wrong ...not a sin...its just HS football ...your pride may be hurt but you will live ..lol
Old 09-08-18, 09:50 AM
Varsity

Quote:
No letís focus on fixing the poor tackling on defense. Films for one of the corners should be interesting. If he isnít getting blocked 20 yards down field he is doing everything in his power to. It tackle the ball carrier. No he no business being on the field right now.

I agree....the Sr should get the job until he doesn't perform ....now the secondary does need to get a change ot 2 as well....they can still salvage a decent year ...it will be tough but the do have the core to pull it off...the coaches just need to require everyone to perform or sit ...amazing what that does for the team morale ...lol...they all have seen Woods being replaced for not producing AND the Sr stepping up ...THAT is healthy for everyone attitude ..they now feel like performance matters ...you could feel it last night in the 4th Qt..
Old 09-08-18, 06:21 PM
Freshman

FootballFreak02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I agree....the Sr should get the job until he doesn't perform ....now the secondary does need to get a change ot 2 as well....they can still salvage a decent year ...it will be tough but the do have the core to pull it off...the coaches just need to require everyone to perform or sit ...amazing what that does for the team morale ...lol...they all have seen Woods being replaced for not producing AND the Sr stepping up ...THAT is healthy for everyone attitude ..they now feel like performance matters ...you could feel it last night in the 4th Qt..
Speaking of the secondary, 10 and 24 are playing fine. They could use some technique work but they are aggressive and not afraid of contact. Going along with your sitting a playing not playing well, we will see if the DC will open his eyes and understand heís has a player out there thatís scared to tackle, has no idea how to play the position and lacks the athleticism to play the position. Franklin also had a starting safety quit before the game against Xenia.
Old 09-08-18, 08:30 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Uh, nah you wont this is not over. Franklin will kill Monroe and all the other teams on their schedule save Bellbrook and Valley View. QB controversy will continue the whole season.This is what happens when parents have to much influence on the team. Uh bad week for Mr. Childers.
Old 09-08-18, 08:32 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Speaking of the secondary, 10 and 24 are playing fine. They could use some technique work but they are aggressive and not afraid of contact. Going along with your sitting a playing not playing well, we will see if the DC will open his eyes and understand heís has a player out there thatís scared to tackle, has no idea how to play the position and lacks the athleticism to play the position. Franklin also had a starting safety quit before the game against Xenia.
Uh, so now it is the secondary and the defensive team. Uh where to next?
Old 09-08-18, 09:30 PM
All Ohio

Franklincats02 is on a distinguished road
Hoser, I might be in the minority here but I like your style. That being said, I listened to the game last night and when Bowermaster came in they were down 28 to 7. He came in out of desperation. Granted he threw an interception in the red zone the first drive, they scored the next 3 series and moved the ball the whole time he led the offense. If they get Woods worked into that offense, look out! I'll also say that the offense scoring TDs and putting longer drives together will remedy some of the defensives problems. Also if you could get Woods going on offense and use Centers less on offense would be huge.
Old 09-08-18, 09:33 PM
All Ohio

Franklincats02 is on a distinguished road
Ever heard of Moxie hoser??? I don't want to get to excited, Bellbrook could mop the floor with them. We shall see!