Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 09-07-18, 10:05 AM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull-to-Trap View Post
Just let it go already. You must be the senior QBs mom. Only a woman beats a dead horse like this and uses "hehehe" in a post.
LOL....no I'm not the srs mom or dad or uncle and so on...but I see your point ...It has crossed my mind that hoser may be Woods mom...he won't let it go either ..lol.. Not to get in to a tussle with you ...unless you just want to ...lol...but I fully intend to push back every time hoser repeats his spin ..I am SOOO TIRED of people just pushing their point of view that are either wrong or unfair and thinking they are right because no one challenges them ...MY point with hoser's comments are that he slams the WRs and Oline for errors and mistakes but gives the QB a pass..
Also ...in learning a little more about the QB situation from some of the Franklin fans it does appear the Sr qb is NOT getting an equal opportunity ...that irks me too...only the coaches know for sure if a coach being Woods dad is a factor ...but to many it sure looks that way....I'm pointing that out ....Now if you don't want to see or read anymore of these posts just move on and don't read it ...but as you can tell ...i'm much too stubborn to let someone TELL me what to do or not do...lol...no offense but you get my point...
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 09-07-18, 12:32 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 8,186
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
LOL....no I'm not the srs mom or dad or uncle and so on...but I see your point ...It has crossed my mind that hoser may be Woods mom...he won't let it go either ..lol.. Not to get in to a tussle with you ...unless you just want to ...lol...but I fully intend to push back every time hoser repeats his spin ..I am SOOO TIRED of people just pushing their point of view that are either wrong or unfair and thinking they are right because no one challenges them ...MY point with hoser's comments are that he slams the WRs and Oline for errors and mistakes but gives the QB a pass..
Also ...in learning a little more about the QB situation from some of the Franklin fans it does appear the Sr qb is NOT getting an equal opportunity ...that irks me too...only the coaches know for sure if a coach being Woods dad is a factor ...but to many it sure looks that way....I'm pointing that out ....Now if you don't want to see or read anymore of these posts just move on and don't read it ...but as you can tell ...i'm much too stubborn to let someone TELL me what to do or not do...lol...no offense but you get my point...
Uh.lol.tehehte, lol,tehehe Uh didn't slam anyone, just stating facts. As I said about 50 posts ago, the last thing Childers wanted to see this season is a QB controversy.You also have to consider the teams Franklin has played.Both are favored in both their leagues and one will be ranked in the top 5 in the state if they beat Valley View after 20 consecutive losses.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 09-07-18, 12:44 PM
Pull-to-Trap Pull-to-Trap is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 07-31-15
Posts: 426
Pull-to-Trap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
LOL....no I'm not the srs mom or dad or uncle and so on...but I see your point ...It has crossed my mind that hoser may be Woods mom...he won't let it go either ..lol.. Not to get in to a tussle with you ...unless you just want to ...lol...but I fully intend to push back every time hoser repeats his spin ..I am SOOO TIRED of people just pushing their point of view that are either wrong or unfair and thinking they are right because no one challenges them ...MY point with hoser's comments are that he slams the WRs and Oline for errors and mistakes but gives the QB a pass..
Also ...in learning a little more about the QB situation from some of the Franklin fans it does appear the Sr qb is NOT getting an equal opportunity ...that irks me too...only the coaches know for sure if a coach being Woods dad is a factor ...but to many it sure looks that way....I'm pointing that out ....Now if you don't want to see or read anymore of these posts just move on and don't read it ...but as you can tell ...i'm much too stubborn to let someone TELL me what to do or not do...lol...no offense but you get my point...

Definitely his mom.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 09-07-18, 12:49 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 8,186
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull-to-Trap View Post
Definitely his mom.
Uh, it is soooooooooooo evident, lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lolÖÖÖ.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 09-07-18, 01:09 PM
FootballFreak02 FootballFreak02 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 09-22-17
Posts: 22
FootballFreak02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
LOL....no I'm not the srs mom or dad or uncle and so on...but I see your point ...It has crossed my mind that hoser may be Woods mom...he won't let it go either ..lol.. Not to get in to a tussle with you ...unless you just want to ...lol...but I fully intend to push back every time hoser repeats his spin ..I am SOOO TIRED of people just pushing their point of view that are either wrong or unfair and thinking they are right because no one challenges them ...MY point with hoser's comments are that he slams the WRs and Oline for errors and mistakes but gives the QB a pass..
Also ...in learning a little more about the QB situation from some of the Franklin fans it does appear the Sr qb is NOT getting an equal opportunity ...that irks me too...only the coaches know for sure if a coach being Woods dad is a factor ...but to many it sure looks that way....I'm pointing that out ....Now if you don't want to see or read anymore of these posts just move on and don't read it ...but as you can tell ...i'm much too stubborn to let someone TELL me what to do or not do...lol...no offense but you get my point...

Iím not in the coaches meeting but I do have a bit of insight to what goes on. Once the final quad scrimmage was complete. The week going into the fenwick scrimmahe the decision was made to stop the 50/50 split with reps and go with one guy. I was at ever scrimmage and quite a few practices to see that neither qb played outstanding. I think the decision was made to go with the kid who had the edge at run the zone read. That edge was clear and it was woods. However, Iíd love to see the senior get several opportunities regardless of the score in the first and second half of the next few games. Let him have his shot to prove what he has.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 09-07-18, 01:13 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 8,186
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballFreak02 View Post
Iím not in the coaches meeting but I do have a bit of insight to what goes on. Once the final quad scrimmage was complete. The week going into the fenwick scrimmahe the decision was made to stop the 50/50 split with reps and go with one guy. I was at ever scrimmage and quite a few practices to see that neither qb played outstanding. I think the decision was made to go with the kid who had the edge at run the zone read. That edge was clear and it was woods. However, Iíd love to see the senior get several opportunities regardless of the score in the first and second half of the next few games. Let him have his shot to prove what he has.
Uh Franklin will roll Monroe regardless who plays QB. Not a fair assessment. What you say makes perfectly good sense and the judgement makes sense also.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 09-07-18, 04:17 PM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=hoser;7105367]Uh.lol.tehehte, lol,tehehe Uh didn't slam anyone, just stating facts. As I said about 50 posts ago, the last thing Childers wanted to see this season is a QB controversy.You also have to consider the teams Franklin has played.Both are favored in both their leagues and one will be ranked in the top 5 in the state if they beat Valley View after 20 consecutive losses.[/QUOTE

You just won't give in to a superior argument...lol....you try to deflect to me being his mom because you can't compete in common sense so you attack on silly points like that ..I am not his mom ...lol..but I definitely KNOW well a couple of the moms and dads on the team . One of the lineman's parents and a WR parents too...They should be offended by your accusations of poor play by those positions ...you say you use facts...we all agree there are some errors at both those positions ..BUT I don't know the Woods kid ..I briefly know his parents AND the Srs parents ..all are great people ...BUT a FACT
IS the QB play has been poor ...yet you keep throwing it all on the line and the wrs...I would say YOU are Woods mom ...but she wouldn't do that ...you are just some wannabe sports expert that doesn't understand that a savvy QB can make a weak line and wrs a little better
Man explain WHY 8 for 28 is all the line and wrs fault ...IT IS POOR QB play wake up dummy ...lol
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 09-07-18, 04:22 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 8,186
hoser can only hope to improve
[QUOTE=NewBlood;7105563]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh.lol.tehehte, lol,tehehe Uh didn't slam anyone, just stating facts. As I said about 50 posts ago, the last thing Childers wanted to see this season is a QB controversy.You also have to consider the teams Franklin has played.Both are favored in both their leagues and one will be ranked in the top 5 in the state if they beat Valley View after 20 consecutive losses.[/QUOTE

You just won't give in to a superior argument...lol....you try to deflect to me being his mom because you can't compete in common sense so you attack on silly points like that ..I am not his mom ...lol..but I definitely KNOW well a couple of the moms and dads on the team . One of the lineman's parents and a WR parents too...They should be offended by your accusations of poor play by those positions ...you say you use facts...we all agree there are some errors at both those positions ..BUT I don't know the Woods kid ..I briefly know his parents AND the Srs parents ..all are great people ...BUT a FACT
IS the QB play has been poor ...yet you keep throwing it all on the line and the wrs...I would say YOU are Woods mom ...but she wouldn't do that ...you are just some wannabe sports expert that doesn't understand that a savvy QB can make a weak line and wrs a little better
Man explain WHY 8 for 28 is all the line and wrs fault ...IT IS POOR QB play wake up dummy ...lol
Uh, what? Who is she? Uh dummy is that 1960s term? Uh all I have done is stated the obvious, if people cant deal with that so be it.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 09-07-18, 04:27 PM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh.lol.tehehte, lol,tehehe Uh didn't slam anyone, just stating facts. As I said about 50 posts ago, the last thing Childers wanted to see this season is a QB controversy.You also have to consider the teams Franklin has played.Both are favored in both their leagues and one will be ranked in the top 5 in the state if they beat Valley View after 20 consecutive losses.
Sure ...you slammed line play and wr play ..you are so flakie admit what you have said ...don't waffle ...lol...

I do agree Childers didn't want a QB controversy ...is that why they made the decision BEFORE the Sr had a chance to compete in the full game scrimmage ...that's what some if the parents I talk to think...They wonder why each didn't get to play a half of the Fenwick scrimmage ...let's all take our best guess.(hehehe that means I'm being sarcastic ...)
Looks like the Sr won't get a chance ...oh well that's life ...he will learn that life ain't fair ...probably make a better man out of him ...
Also ..if the reason for the 2 losses were because the teams were so superior whay the heck you laying the QB failures on the line & wrs...see ...you double talk and have NO common sense in your points...lol
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 09-07-18, 04:34 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 8,186
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
Sure ...you slammed line play and wr play ..you are so flakie admit what you have said ...don't waffle ...lol...

I do agree Childers didn't want a QB controversy ...is that why they made the decision BEFORE the Sr had a chance to compete in the full game scrimmage ...that's what some if the parents I talk to think...They wonder why each didn't get to play a half of the Fenwick scrimmage ...let's all take our best guess.(hehehe that means I'm being sarcastic ...)
Looks like the Sr won't get a chance ...oh well that's life ...he will learn that life ain't fair ...probably make a better man out of him ...
Also ..if the reason for the 2 losses were because the teams were so superior whay the heck you laying the QB failures on the line & wrs...see ...you double talk and have NO common sense in your points...lol
Uh, lol,hehehe (that means you are hilarious) what are you talking about? Uh what is flakie? Uh Post or General Mills?
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 09-07-18, 04:35 PM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=hoser;7105566]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
Uh, what? Who is she? Uh dummy is that 1960s term? Uh all I have done is stated the obvious, if people cant deal with that so be it.
No...the FACT is your points are one sided and without any real logic ...you have an agenda ...THAT is obvious ...THAT is what irks me ...you don't know what you are talking about ...you are not fair in your evaluations
Then you want to act like anyone that challenges you must be a parent...I AM NOT...debate MY points with me ...you have not debunked any of them with an argument ...you just roll back to your opinion and start attacking the person that called your points out for what they really are...nonsense ...Talk to me about the 8 for 28 ...or that it is not correct to try another line up ...you won't cause you can't
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 09-07-18, 04:38 PM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh, lol,hehehe (that means you are hilarious) what are you talking about? Uh what is flakie? Uh Post or General Mills?
See what I mean ...no logic ...no argument ..just attack the messenger...
FLAKIE...is you ...all talk ...no answers ..lets get back to the issues ...give me you logic that shows my points are incorrect...I dare you ...lol
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 09-07-18, 04:38 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 8,186
hoser can only hope to improve
[QUOTE=NewBlood;7105574]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post

No...the FACT is your points are one sided and without any real logic ...you have an agenda ...THAT is obvious ...THAT is what irks me ...you don't know what you are talking about ...you are not fair in your evaluations
Then you want to act like anyone that challenges you must be a parent...I AM NOT...debate MY points with me ...you have not debunked any of them with an argument ...you just roll back to your opinion and start attacking the person that called your points out for what they really are...nonsense ...Talk to me about the 8 for 28 ...or that it is not correct to try another line up ...you won't cause you can't
Uh, all I know Franklin kids dropped 2 sure touchdown passes which would have totally change this game around. And the fumble by the Franklin RB against Madison during the first Franklin drive , turned that game around.Neither one of things had anything to do with the QB.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 09-07-18, 04:40 PM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh Franklin will roll Monroe regardless who plays QB. Not a fair assessment. What you say makes perfectly good sense and the judgement makes sense also.
Then let them both play and see what happens ...one half each ...sounds like a good time to experiment with options ...lol
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 09-07-18, 04:42 PM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull-to-Trap View Post
Definitely his mom.
is that all you can say ...how do you see the POINTS I'm making do you agree with hoser about the QB play ...come on lets DISCUSS sensible things ..
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 09-07-18, 04:51 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 8,186
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
See what I mean ...no logic ...no argument ..just attack the messenger...
FLAKIE...is you ...all talk ...no answers ..lets get back to the issues ...give me you logic that shows my points are incorrect...I dare you ...lol
Uh, dude did you take your meds today? Uh chill, its only a game. Uh as far as I know nobody has attacked you.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 09-07-18, 09:02 PM
Pull-to-Trap Pull-to-Trap is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 07-31-15
Posts: 426
Pull-to-Trap is on a distinguished road
Why is this thread still alive?

New Blood, get some feminine products, sit down with a glass of wine and watch some housewives on Hulu or something. Your son will be fine. Tell him to ask if he can be a receiver.

Trap-out


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 09-07-18, 09:11 PM
BuckeyeGuy85 BuckeyeGuy85 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 01-30-15
Posts: 8
BuckeyeGuy85 is on a distinguished road
Senior is QB1. End of story. This thread can finally die in peace.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 09-07-18, 09:17 PM
Pull-to-Trap Pull-to-Trap is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 07-31-15
Posts: 426
Pull-to-Trap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy85 View Post
Senior is QB1. End of story. This thread can finally die in peace.


Hooooooray!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 09-08-18, 12:19 AM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull-to-Trap View Post
Why is this thread still alive?

New Blood, get some feminine products, sit down with a glass of wine and watch some housewives on Hulu or something. Your son will be fine. Tell him to ask if he can be a receiver.

Trap-out


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How does that chit you are eating taste...BAAAHAAAAAW

You guys got schooled tonight by a sr in high school....you still don't understand the game do you ...hehehehe ( i know you like that phrase )
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 09-08-18, 12:24 AM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy85 View Post
Senior is QB1. End of story. This thread can finally die in peace.

Yes it can ...now that hoser has been silenced by a HS sr,,,TOOOOO FUNNY...Hoser just doesn't understand the finer points of FB or the QB position ...I watched both QBs tonight ...there is no contest ...so as far as I'm concerned the matter has been settled ... I can move on...
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 09-08-18, 12:29 AM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull-to-Trap View Post
Hooooooray!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YES...I agree....notice that the oline and wrs played much better tonight ...what a coincidence....you guys need to admit to yourself you don't have it all figured out ...then you may learn some things you obviously don't know yet...aren't you glad I stayed around to help you with this lesson...lol...I'm gone ...until the next time hoser gets all full himself..
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 09-08-18, 08:10 AM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 8,186
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
Yes it can ...now that hoser has been silenced by a HS sr,,,TOOOOO FUNNY...Hoser just doesn't understand the finer points of FB or the QB position ...I watched both QBs tonight ...there is no contest ...so as far as I'm concerned the matter has been settled ... I can move on...
Uh nah this isn't over, Bellbrook and Valley View are out there. Franklin will roll Monroe and all you second guessers will be so I told you so, but then Valleyview and Bellbrook are still there.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 09-08-18, 09:44 AM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh nah this isn't over, Bellbrook and Valley View are out there. Franklin will roll Monroe and all you second guessers will be so I told you so, but then Valleyview and Bellbrook are still there.
NOW who won't let it go......I remember a post you made saying VV and Bellbrook were very beatable and Franklin could win out ...NOW they are too tough for Franklin ...which is it ...lol...

Besides ...THE argument was settle last night ...The discussion started about the need to shake things up by switching QBs and to give the Sr a shot...WELL...it is obvious to anyone with a brain the QB change did wonders for the team ...AND the Sr play great...CLEARLY outplayed Woods ...by a mile... ...I imagine he will get some reps this week in practice ...think of what he might do with a couple of games experience with the 1st team O...

Give it up hoser ...you got this whole thing wrong ...not a sin...its just HS football ...your pride may be hurt but you will live ..lol
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 09-08-18, 09:50 AM
NewBlood NewBlood is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-28-16
Posts: 93
NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballFreak02 View Post
No letís focus on fixing the poor tackling on defense. Films for one of the corners should be interesting. If he isnít getting blocked 20 yards down field he is doing everything in his power to. It tackle the ball carrier. No he no business being on the field right now.

I agree....the Sr should get the job until he doesn't perform ....now the secondary does need to get a change ot 2 as well....they can still salvage a decent year ...it will be tough but the do have the core to pull it off...the coaches just need to require everyone to perform or sit ...amazing what that does for the team morale ...lol...they all have seen Woods being replaced for not producing AND the Sr stepping up ...THAT is healthy for everyone attitude ..they now feel like performance matters ...you could feel it last night in the 4th Qt..
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 09-08-18, 06:21 PM
FootballFreak02 FootballFreak02 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 09-22-17
Posts: 22
FootballFreak02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
I agree....the Sr should get the job until he doesn't perform ....now the secondary does need to get a change ot 2 as well....they can still salvage a decent year ...it will be tough but the do have the core to pull it off...the coaches just need to require everyone to perform or sit ...amazing what that does for the team morale ...lol...they all have seen Woods being replaced for not producing AND the Sr stepping up ...THAT is healthy for everyone attitude ..they now feel like performance matters ...you could feel it last night in the 4th Qt..
Speaking of the secondary, 10 and 24 are playing fine. They could use some technique work but they are aggressive and not afraid of contact. Going along with your sitting a playing not playing well, we will see if the DC will open his eyes and understand heís has a player out there thatís scared to tackle, has no idea how to play the position and lacks the athleticism to play the position. Franklin also had a starting safety quit before the game against Xenia.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 09-08-18, 08:30 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 8,186
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
Yes it can ...now that hoser has been silenced by a HS sr,,,TOOOOO FUNNY...Hoser just doesn't understand the finer points of FB or the QB position ...I watched both QBs tonight ...there is no contest ...so as far as I'm concerned the matter has been settled ... I can move on...
Uh, nah you wont this is not over. Franklin will kill Monroe and all the other teams on their schedule save Bellbrook and Valley View. QB controversy will continue the whole season.This is what happens when parents have to much influence on the team. Uh bad week for Mr. Childers.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 09-08-18, 08:32 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 8,186
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballFreak02 View Post
Speaking of the secondary, 10 and 24 are playing fine. They could use some technique work but they are aggressive and not afraid of contact. Going along with your sitting a playing not playing well, we will see if the DC will open his eyes and understand heís has a player out there thatís scared to tackle, has no idea how to play the position and lacks the athleticism to play the position. Franklin also had a starting safety quit before the game against Xenia.
Uh, so now it is the secondary and the defensive team. Uh where to next?
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 09-08-18, 09:30 PM
Franklincats02 Franklincats02 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 12-20-12
Posts: 530
Franklincats02 is on a distinguished road
Hoser, I might be in the minority here but I like your style. That being said, I listened to the game last night and when Bowermaster came in they were down 28 to 7. He came in out of desperation. Granted he threw an interception in the red zone the first drive, they scored the next 3 series and moved the ball the whole time he led the offense. If they get Woods worked into that offense, look out! I'll also say that the offense scoring TDs and putting longer drives together will remedy some of the defensives problems. Also if you could get Woods going on offense and use Centers less on offense would be huge.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 09-08-18, 09:33 PM
Franklincats02 Franklincats02 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 12-20-12
Posts: 530
Franklincats02 is on a distinguished road
Ever heard of Moxie hoser??? I don't want to get to excited, Bellbrook could mop the floor with them. We shall see!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2018 Unknown/Open Week EagleFan Football 56 04-18-18 12:39 PM
College Players of The Week - Michigan / Ohio area (04/03) - seclmw Baseball 2 04-03-18 07:21 PM
Challenge Game (9/22): Franklin (4-0) at Valley View (4-0) Yappi Football 2 09-22-17 10:27 AM
SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 3 RESULTS Kyle_E_Woyote Football 3 09-11-17 01:11 PM
Edgewood 1-0 @ Franklin 1-0 Captain Awesome Football 27 09-04-17 08:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz