Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-04-18, 10:18 PM
All District

NewBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh in 90% of high school games that are not blowouts, each team has one or two opportunities to make a play .If you make the play, you win, if not you lose. Franklin dropping those TD passes were their chances to make a play. The first drive against Madison where the RB fumbled inside the ten was a chance to make a play.Franklin QB is an excellent football player, to lay all this on him is simply not right.
LOL...I LOVE how you make up stats ...like 90% where did you get that ...lol.......i know ...you pulled it out of the air ...hehehe....I don't want to slam the Woods kid ...but man you must not be watching the same games I have seen the last 3 weeks ...sure the Oline is weak...wrs have dropped some passes ...BUT..the QB has missed a lot of throws ...has made bad decisions on when to run....makes poor reads and so on ...we don't need to hang him over it but don't ignore it either ...you seem to do that ..
Old 09-04-18, 10:30 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh don't think I have mentioned any players by name except the QB who I was defending. Franklin has scheduled 3 pretty good ooc games. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it hurts you. You know 9 years out of l0 Franklin will kill Madison, just this season this might be the best Madison team ever.Franklin will be way favored next season over Edgewood who starts l7 seniors this season.Xenia is way better this year than usual. Uh just the luck of the draw.
Of course you did ...how about Centers ...also it doesn't take Einstein to figure out which kids play the different positions you criticized...lol.. it seems you are also saying that Franklin is not up to the usual standards ...shouldn't they look for ways to improve ??? like changing some personnel to see what can happen ...
Old 09-05-18, 07:07 AM
All Ohio

Pull-to-Trap is on a distinguished road
Start the senior, put 9 in the backfield with 32 and run the damn ball. Maybe 9 can catch a pass out of the backfield, that would be different.

let the O-line drive down the field run blocking to get some toughness. Word from the boys on last weeks game, "they didn't look that soft on film".

I watched the film, yeah, they look soft. Pad level, stick your head in there, run your feet and drive. All this stand up and paddy cake blocking is the problem.
Old 09-05-18, 07:46 AM
Moderated User

hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
Of course you did ...how about Centers ...also it doesn't take Einstein to figure out which kids play the different positions you criticized...lol.. it seems you are also saying that Franklin is not up to the usual standards ...shouldn't they look for ways to improve ??? like changing some personnel to see what can happen ...
Uh, as I recall everything I have said about Matt Centers has been positive. He is obviously the best player on Franklins team and is a really good LB.Does he have gamebreaking speed as a running back? No Uh it also doesn't take an Einstein to figure out who you are.Simply stating facts evident to fair minded people who saw this game and the Madison game.
Old 09-05-18, 05:20 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
LOL...I LOVE how you make up stats ...like 90% where did you get that ...lol.......i know ...you pulled it out of the air ...hehehe....I don't want to slam the Woods kid ...but man you must not be watching the same games I have seen the last 3 weeks ...sure the Oline is weak...wrs have dropped some passes ...BUT..the QB has missed a lot of throws ...has made bad decisions on when to run....makes poor reads and so on ...we don't need to hang him over it but don't ignore it either ...you seem to do that ..
Uh actually teams have only played 2 games that matter. Uh I do believe most of the teams in the SWBL, would love to have Braden Woods as their QB. Speed and o-line are the major problems for Franklin, doesn't matter who the QB is. Plus you cant have your best LB out there for 90% of the time.
Old 09-05-18, 05:25 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Uh, it is many years watching high school football. Uh, not that hard to see. l0% of games are blowouts,in the other games , teams have 2 or 3 times to make plays.The team that makes those plays wins the game.
Old 09-05-18, 08:08 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh, as I recall everything I have said about Matt Centers has been positive. He is obviously the best player on Franklins team and is a really good LB.Does he have gamebreaking speed as a running back? No Uh it also doesn't take an Einstein to figure out who you are.Simply stating facts evident to fair minded people who saw this game and the Madison game.
No sir ...YOU said he was not a good running back...busted ...lol...Also is the lack of "game breaking speed " the reason you don't think he is a good RB ?
Hey Einstein ...who do you THINK I am ...lol...MAN...you now what to attack my identity instead of making a logical argument ...hoser ...if you are going to be the expert on this board as you purport you should really get in the game man...this aint about who I am OR WHO YOU ARE...MY ISSUE is your double standard in blaming some of the kids and NOT pointing out obvious poor play from others ... .WHAT FACTS are you using to support your OPINIONS that you throw out ??
Old 09-05-18, 08:16 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
No sir ...YOU said he was not a good running back...busted ...lol...Also is the lack of "game breaking speed " the reason you don't think he is a good RB ?
Hey Einstein ...who do you THINK I am ...lol...MAN...you now what to attack my identity instead of making a logical argument ...hoser ...if you are going to be the expert on this board as you purport you should really get in the game man...this aint about who I am OR WHO YOU ARE...MY ISSUE is your double standard in blaming some of the kids and NOT pointing out obvious poor play from others ... .WHAT FACTS are you using to support your OPINIONS that you throw out ??
Uh, you aint mad .Are you? Uh didn't attack anyone. Have said numerous times Matt Centers is a bad azz football player, wish we had him at Edgewood.Has a good shot at all-state in D3.Uh yeah, he does not have gamebreaking speed at RB, but he is a very fast LB,2 totally different skill sets.Never said I was expert at anything. Have always found that the worse thing you can do to any team, is to start calling out kids by name.Hopefully Franklin will get their problems ironed out and have a good year, it is not to late.
Old 09-05-18, 08:18 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh actually teams have only played 2 games that matter. Uh I do believe most of the teams in the SWBL, would love to have Braden Woods as their QB. Speed and o-line are the major problems for Franklin, doesn't matter who the QB is. Plus you cant have your best LB out there for 90% of the time.
I brought up the issue of centers playing too much and is getting worn down by the end of the game...that ain't a news flash...
So your response to me about poor QB play is that ..Well everyone would like to have him...Did you take a poll of the coaches ...lol...besides that comment is a deflection to cover up the lack of logic against my point of TRYING something to shake things up ...I like the previous post that said put Centers and Woods at RB and the SR at QB and see what happens ...from what I understand from taking to the parents I know EVERYONE agrees the SR was more than effective in the preseason...put your top athletes and players on the field ...whats wrong with that
Old 09-05-18, 08:22 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
I brought up the issue of centers playing too much and is getting worn down by the end of the game...that ain't a news flash...
So your response to me about poor QB play is that ..Well everyone would like to have him...Did you take a poll of the coaches ...lol...besides that comment is a deflection to cover up the lack of logic against my point of TRYING something to shake things up ...I like the previous post that said put Centers and Woods at RB and the SR at QB and see what happens ...from what I understand from taking to the parents I know EVERYONE agrees the SR was more than effective in the preseason...put your top athletes and players on the field ...whats wrong with that
Uh, Braden Woods would add speed as a RB for Franklin. I have never seen the SR QB play, have no idea how good he is.Am sure coaches will try to shake up the team with different combinations in the backfield. But I still say Franklins problems have nothing to do with the QB.
Old 09-05-18, 08:25 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh, it is many years watching high school football. Uh, not that hard to see. l0% of games are blowouts,in the other games , teams have 2 or 3 times to make plays.The team that makes those plays wins the game.
Just to be accurate ...you are just throwing out the 90% to try to add credibility...but that is minor ...I believe that very often the PLAY that CHANGES the game is a standout play that is MADE by one of the players stepping up and making something happen ...isn't that why these players are called PLAY MAKERS...then THAT special play becomes the cause for a win...To be completely correct a SPECIAL play can happen ANYTIME a players makes one
MY many years of observing FB has shown ME that point...lol
Old 09-05-18, 08:37 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh, you aint mad .Are you? Uh didn't attack anyone. Have said numerous times Matt Centers is a bad azz football player, wish we had him at Edgewood.Has a good shot at all-state in D3.Uh yeah, he does not have gamebreaking speed at RB, but he is a very fast LB,2 totally different skill sets.Never said I was expert at anything. Have always found that the worse thing you can do to any team, is to start calling out kids by name.Hopefully Franklin will get their problems ironed out and have a good year, it is not to late.
LOL..I ain't MAD at all....you wish ...hehehe ...I may be a little weary of your failure to explain WHY you have such a double standard ...and can;t explain why it is a bad idea to let the SR QB have a chance to fail since QB play has been so ineffective...surely you are not going to suggest the QB play has been great ??? please don't say its ONLY because the Oline can block and the WRs drop all the balls ....you have used that everytime you can't make a valid point ...it is part of the problem BUT NOT ALL of the problem ...QB play has been weak..
Old 09-05-18, 08:38 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Just to be accurate ...you are just throwing out the 90% to try to add credibility...but that is minor ...I believe that very often the PLAY that CHANGES the game is a standout play that is MADE by one of the players stepping up and making something happen ...isn't that why these players are called PLAY MAKERS...then THAT special play becomes the cause for a win...To be completely correct a SPECIAL play can happen ANYTIME a players makes one
MY many years of observing FB has shown ME that point...lol
Uh, what?
Old 09-05-18, 08:45 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh, Braden Woods would add speed as a RB for Franklin. I have never seen the SR QB play, have no idea how good he is.Am sure coaches will try to shake up the team with different combinations in the backfield. But I still say Franklins problems have nothing to do with the QB.
We can agree....it seems Woods would like to run more than pass..give him his chance ...and ...I watched the Sr play in the preseason twice ...the 1st time he was far more effective that woods ...the second time it was a toss up...
The Sr seemed to be in much better control of the QB position ...after TWO years lost to ACLs he didn't even try to run so I have no idea if he can or if he would be effective running but he did get rid of the ball much quicker and was much more accurate ...
He may bomb ...lol..but Woods has not been effective either to this point ...It only seems sensible to try to mix things up ...
Old 09-05-18, 08:52 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
We can agree....it seems Woods would like to run more than pass..give him his chance ...and ...I watched the Sr play in the preseason twice ...the 1st time he was far more effective that woods ...the second time it was a toss up...
The Sr seemed to be in much better control of the QB position ...after TWO years lost to ACLs he didn't even try to run so I have no idea if he can or if he would be effective running but he did get rid of the ball much quicker and was much more accurate ...
He may bomb ...lol..but Woods has not been effective either to this point ...It only seems sensible to try to mix things up ...
Uh the thing to keep in mind is scrimmages are hard to read. Teams sub to look at certain players depending on the situation. Uh I agree Franklin needs to shake up the team, but as I said before,Franklins offense last season, before all the injuries , was the best I saw all season.
Old 09-05-18, 09:06 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh, what?

The ....90% ....i...referred to....is YOUR...statement about....the % ....of games ....you said .....that...were...effected ....by 2 or 3 ....plays

Let...me....talk...slower..... A player ....can ....make ....a game changing....play ...at ...any time.....got it ....lol....those plays...become the game changers....

Sorry ...I couldn't resist ....you know what I said ...This is getting silly....But you are just wrong and don't want to admit it ...lol
Old 09-05-18, 09:12 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh the thing to keep in mind is scrimmages are hard to read. Teams sub to look at certain players depending on the situation. Uh I agree Franklin needs to shake up the team, but as I said before,Franklins offense last season, before all the injuries , was the best I saw all season.
Then you didn't see Trotwood ? You mean in their level of competition...???

The thing you need to keep in mind id that in a game or a game scrimmage when you are NOT accurate it shows ...or IF you ARE accurate that shows too...
But that leads to my point ....lets see what happens in a game ....the coaches have a sample and that sample was good ...at least that is what Childers said ...lets see...
Old 09-05-18, 09:18 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
The ....90% ....i...referred to....is YOUR...statement about....the % ....of games ....you said .....that...were...effected ....by 2 or 3 ....plays

Let...me....talk...slower..... A player ....can ....make ....a game changing....play ...at ...any time.....got it ....lol....those plays...become the game changers....

Sorry ...I couldn't resist ....you know what I said ...This is getting silly....But you are just wrong and don't want to admit it ...lol
Uh, dude you have a period fetish.
Old 09-05-18, 09:41 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh, dude you have a period fetish.

No...I don't .....I was just slowing it down for you...............................lol
Old 09-05-18, 09:43 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
No...I don't .....I was just slowing it down for you...............................lol
Uh,......thanks.....a......lot......I. .....guess.
Old 09-05-18, 10:35 PM
All World

Storm
Pretty much quit yappi because of the annoying "uh".
Old 09-06-18, 06:46 AM
All Ohio

Why is this thread still alive?
Old 09-06-18, 06:48 AM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Uh, woe is me.Uh, how can I go on/ Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee come back.I wont sleep at night.
Old 09-06-18, 03:43 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull-to-Trap View Post
Why is this thread still alive?
LOL...you are right ...it has gotten to the point of being silly ....hoser isn't going to admit he is being narrow minded ...I know he likes to get the last word in and I thought I would hold out for a while.. ...lol...but it is pointless thx for snapping me out of it...lol
NEXT topic....
Old 09-06-18, 06:24 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
LOL...you are right ...it has gotten to the point of being silly ....hoser isn't going to admit he is being narrow minded ...I know he likes to get the last word in and I thought I would hold out for a while.. ...lol...but it is pointless thx for snapping me out of it...lol
NEXT topic....
Uh, nah it was silly about 20 posts ago.You Franklin malcontents want to blame the Franklin QB and that is not simply true. Uh Franklin on their first drive against Madison went straight down the field and the Franklin RB fumbled inside the 20 yardline , not the QB fault. Against Edgewood 2 dropped sure touchdown passes were dropped , would have totally changed the game around.
Old 09-06-18, 07:35 PM
All Yappi

Emullet1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
How you doing? yappi has changed alot. I don't post much anymore either.
Old 09-06-18, 07:58 PM
All Yappi

Emullet1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Old 09-06-18, 10:07 PM
All American

EdgeFan57 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emullet1 View Post
Yep, changed A LOT...

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-18, 10:15 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh, nah it was silly about 20 posts ago.You Franklin malcontents want to blame the Franklin QB and that is not simply true. Uh Franklin on their first drive against Madison went straight down the field and the Franklin RB fumbled inside the 20 yardline , not the QB fault. Against Edgewood 2 dropped sure touchdown passes were dropped , would have totally changed the game around.
LOL....see what I mean ...ole hoser just has to get the last word ...hehehe BUT it really isn't the last word ...this post is the same nonsense that I have totally debunked throughout this back and forth ...for those that want to see how his silly arguments were shredded just go back and read the previous posts ...hoser calling us Franklin malcontents is just another example of his inability to make a logical argument ...lol...I am new to the site but hoser seems to think he is an expert ...TOO FUNNY ...his knowledge is minimal ..and his emotions and opinions rule his thinking ...try a different topic hoser ...you have failed miserably in this one ...lol
Old 09-07-18, 09:44 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
LOL....see what I mean ...ole hoser just has to get the last word ...hehehe BUT it really isn't the last word ...this post is the same nonsense that I have totally debunked throughout this back and forth ...for those that want to see how his silly arguments were shredded just go back and read the previous posts ...hoser calling us Franklin malcontents is just another example of his inability to make a logical argument ...lol...I am new to the site but hoser seems to think he is an expert ...TOO FUNNY ...his knowledge is minimal ..and his emotions and opinions rule his thinking ...try a different topic hoser ...you have failed miserably in this one ...lol
Just let it go already. You must be the senior QBs mom. Only a woman beats a dead horse like this and uses "hehehe" in a post.