Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-13-18, 10:43 AM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Am I hysterical too? pal ? PC isn't my team and I know more about Simeon than you do probably. Well versed in their basketball history PAL .

Anyway , they have gotten pretty good at football lately it seems like say the last how many years now? And why might that be? PAL . And I can read a school profile and I know the dynamics and codes of Public academy's and " vocational " career schools monikers.

Simeon is a city sports factory . Should be able to beat a rebuilding Trotwood team which is in D-3 in Ohio .

Illinois football is less than Ohio, if it was better Illinois would be better than they are . They SUK and have for a while now . If Wendall Phillips isn't as good as much smaller Illinois teams as you say and tell us they would shut them out why do they want to move up within that state?

I wasn't that impressed with them as a team, they had some excellent individual players who made some plays , but Steamrolled ? Football is played for 48 minutes and 60 minutes at the HS college and NFL level . I judge based on that . Look around at any given Friday night Saturday and even Sunday's to a lesser extent. Many teams that eventually STEAMROLL their opponents are behind at halftime .

PC wasn't behind at halftime in that game. You lose the arguments here, I know how the career schools and the academy' systems in Chicago work . These aren't neighborhood schools PAL. Not unhinged just right . OHIO >>>>>>>>> Illinois
Old 09-13-18, 11:13 AM
Freshman

Young Breezy is on a distinguished road
Unhinged is the perfect description. I would also add in unintelligible. Furthermore I would also say you lack reading comprehension. The point was there is no way a good defense gets steamrolled by Phillips. You can bring up all the links you want, talk about all the boundaries you want, cry all you want. At the end of the day there is no excuse for a supposed top team to be run on by Phillips. They had your defense looking like 3A patsies. I was highly disappointed. Then to see what Simeon did to the team that beat PC. Frightening.
Old 09-13-18, 11:25 AM
All World

Frightening ? So you say that Illinois football is better than Ohio ? Catholic schools here have more strict boundary's than Chicago city schools and Catholics for that mater.

IT MATTERS . Crying? PC isn't my team , I'm just calling an ill informed punky poster out is all . PC beat Trotwood by the way . You bring nothing here , just talking sheet about things you obviously don't know much about .

Go troll another state . Illinois a better football state than Ohio ? nice one . Then again you are probably an Ohio guy who is just a punk troll . Keep up the shoddy work . Breezy? Hot nonsense .
Old 09-13-18, 12:48 PM
Freshman

You keep avoiding the point and deflecting to something no one but you said. Address PC's defense looking like a peewee team in the 1st half. Phillips rushing game is bad at best and they ran it down your throat.

Explain that and nothing else.
Old 09-13-18, 01:02 PM
All World

Why are you just talking about this game after a month? What's your perspective where are you from ? I Have seen multiple eventual state champ type teams have bad half's of football , on both sides of the ballm

Not sure what dissecting one half of football has to do with defining a whole program's worth as you seem to be doing including last years results as well .

I am a Coffman fan not PC , I am not saying they are world beaters . They have won ONE Ohio state title , last year . Different team this year. Is Phillips a bad football team ? Are they perennial losers or something? Are they devoid of D-1 talent altogether? Have they won a state title? Have they tried to move up a division or two in Illinois ?

You brought up Simeon for some reason and I am well in tuned with their basketball heritage, without even having seen Ben Wilson's 30- for 30 I knew , but why is it they are great most years? They have no boundary and parents don't even have to pay for the school .That is why . They have been pretty good in football for a few years and change .

You desire to define PC by a perceived poor half against the run is pathetic . Don't know who you are but you aren't a good addition if this is what you think is a good take.

Seeing as you are taking shots at PC and I am not a supporter , I will exit now and may be PC fans can weigh in but truthfully I think they shouldn't waste their time as I have.
Old 09-13-18, 01:13 PM
All Yappi

adselder09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Breezy View Post
You're unhinged. I would be too if Phillips bulldozed my team. The thought of that is unsettling. The internet is great because you can find information like this: http://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Qua...School-Options

Not trying to hear your excuses pal.

Simeon is a basketball school.
Didn't PC win this game by 20+ points?
Old 09-13-18, 01:14 PM
Freshman

Unhinged, address the issue and stop deflecting.
Old 09-13-18, 02:17 PM
All District

Saltlife is on a distinguished road
young jeez, you are out of your league coming at HarrcyC. Read some of his past posts and in depth analysis he knows his stuff. Fact is you probably couldn' t even name what defense phillips ran, I still can. Everyone in the box in gaps, no safeties??? There are 5 or 6 spread teams in central Ohio that would have won by more than 20 who are mid level playoff teams.

It is good to see a Pickerington thread restarted though!!!
Old 09-13-18, 02:24 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltlife View Post
young jeez, you are out of your league coming at HarrcyC. Read some of his past posts and in depth analysis he knows his stuff. Fact is you probably couldn' t even name what defense phillips ran, I still can. Everyone in the box in gaps, no safeties??? There are 5 or 6 spread teams in central Ohio that would have won by more than 20 who are mid level playoff teams.

It is good to see a Pickerington thread restarted though!!!
It's Breezy.

I did read his material. Seems pretty dumb to me. He's arguing a point that no one but himself brought up. Is that smart to you?

Someone address Pickerington's defense getting ran on by a poor rushing team.
Old 09-13-18, 05:56 PM
All American

OneTiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You're unhinged. I would be too if Phillips bulldozed my team. The thought of that is unsettling. The internet is great because you can find information like this: http://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Qua...School-Options

Not trying to hear your excuses pal.

Simeon is a basketball school.
PC was bulldozed? What game were you watching breezy? PC has had several less than stellar first halves in recent years then adjusted and won convincingly. If anything we bring up is construed as an excuse there's really no sense in trying. I think the sack/fumble/TD right before half was my favorite play. The dominance began there.
Old 09-13-18, 06:22 PM
All World

My take is Breezy is may be a Colerain young fan who is trash talking. if he is an Illinois guy why did he take so long to comment on Pick C being bulldozed embarrassed and beat up by Wendall Phillips? LMAO .
Old 09-13-18, 06:25 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTiger View Post
PC was bulldozed? What game were you watching breezy? PC has had several less than stellar first halves in recent years then adjusted and won convincingly. If anything we bring up is construed as an excuse there's really no sense in trying. I think the sack/fumble/TD right before half was my favorite play. The dominance began there.
Yes as we have seen in EVERY LEVEL of football first halves do not always tell the real story and if you judged EVERY team by small snippets of being beaten by a deep pass or run on or not being able to run, who would you deem good? A few teams ? IN THE COUNTRY ?

Seemed that PC figured out some things before halftime if I remember right . Conditioning and strength training kind of matters in football breezy.

So tell us as a new poster , who do you support, where do you live ? We al know where everyone is coming from and who our local teams are out here. What's your deal ? Introduce yourself. And wy if you don';t care about PC were you " disappointed" in them being steamrolled by a terrible Philips football team?
Old 09-13-18, 06:30 PM
Freshman

Guys claim to know football, but somehow missed Phillips marching down the field 3x with very little resistance being put up by the Pick "defense" in the 1st half. Phillips is not a good running team and overall average. That's not a good look for a top Ohio team.
Old 09-13-18, 07:09 PM
All American

Quote:
Guys claim to know football, but somehow missed Phillips marching down the field 3x with very little resistance being put up by the Pick "defense" in the 1st half. Phillips is not a good running team and overall average. That's not a good look for a top Ohio team.
It was 2x breezy..but frankly who cares? In Ohio we go by the final score. You're neglecting the fact that PC scored almost every time they touched the ball. I don't think they punted more than twice the entire game. I think Phillips is a good team who just ran out of gas. It's all good though, you can keep dwelling on it.
Old 09-13-18, 07:44 PM
Freshman

Quote:
It was 2x breezy..but frankly who cares? In Ohio we go by the final score. You're neglecting the fact that PC scored almost every time they touched the ball. I don't think they punted more than twice the entire game. I think Phillips is a good team who just ran out of gas. It's all good though, you can keep dwelling on it.
18 points on two drives you say?

Is there are Varsity board where people who know football talk? These JV posters are the worst.

I am talking about the Pickerington "defense" which let an awful ground game run all over them. Can someone offer up how a top Ohio team can have such a poor defense? Or do you all just concede that the Pickerington defense leaves much to be desired?
Old 09-13-18, 08:01 PM
All American

Quote:
18 points on two drives you say?

Is there are Varsity board where people who know football talk? These JV posters are the worst.

I am talking about the Pickerington "defense" which let an awful ground game run all over them. Can someone offer up how a top Ohio team can have such a poor defense? Or do you all just concede that the Pickerington defense leaves much to be desired?
You said 3x in the first half breezy....re-read it. Are you changing your story? It was 28-12 at half. C'mon man this isn't the fiction section.
Old 09-13-18, 08:14 PM
Freshman

Quote:
You said 3x in the first half breezy....re-read it. Are you changing your story? It was 28-12 at half. C'mon man this isn't the fiction section.
Here you go with the alternative facts. The score was 18-21 when Phillips fell apart at the end of the 1st half. Just point me to the knowledgeable posters. I can't find any in this thread outside of myself.

Don't think we don't see you ducking the question about that defense either. Same team that struggled against Trotwood?
Old 09-13-18, 08:49 PM
All World

Pickerington Central beat Wendall Phillips over 48 minutes 49-18 .

Simeon High school a Chicago city sports factory that has no geographical boundary's that has been a basketball power for decades and a football power for about a decade beat pitiful Wendall Phillips over 48 minutes

21-8 . OK you win

PS you used Simeon as part of your argument that PC suks .
Old 09-14-18, 05:44 AM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Pickerington Central beat Wendall Phillips over 48 minutes 49-18 .

Simeon High school a Chicago city sports factory that has no geographical boundary's that has been a basketball power for decades and a football power for about a decade beat pitiful Wendall Phillips over 48 minutes

21-8 . OK you win

PS you used Simeon as part of your argument that PC suks .
This unhinged JV poster is still avoiding this issue of Pickerington's bend and break defense. You have to really try to be bad enough to let Phillips drive the field 3x on the ground.
Old 09-14-18, 07:22 AM
All World

FHSBirds99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you really arguing over getting beat 49-18? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-18, 07:26 AM
All World

queencitybuckeye will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
Didn't PC win this game by 20+ points?
31 to be exact, and as stated, PC didn't play particularly well. If they had, it would have been 50+.
Old 09-14-18, 08:00 AM
Freshman

Okay, I get it. Ohio doesn't want to talk about the Pickerington defense. I understand why. Allowed Trotwood to score 19 when the game was still in question? Where is this type of awful defense played? Reminds me of Ohio State letting Iowa score 50+. Bet you guys don't want to talk about that either.
Old 09-14-18, 05:34 PM
All American

Quote:
Here you go with the alternative facts. The score was 18-21 when Phillips fell apart at the end of the 1st half. Just point me to the knowledgeable posters. I can't find any in this thread outside of myself.

Don't think we don't see you ducking the question about that defense either. Same team that struggled against Trotwood?
I was wrong. It was 28-18 at half. PC blindsided the QB (disturbing image) and raced to pay dirt right before the half ended. PC's defense is a work in progress. There is no doubt Coach Lomonico and Coach Styles will be working on some things. Trotwood? Once again breezy you fail to grasp football is played in two separate halves. PC made adjustments in both halves and won convincingly.