Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Soccer

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-08-18, 09:30 AM
Zgerman Zgerman is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-14-10
Posts: 107
Zgerman is on a distinguished road
9-8 Games

Am assuming most will be rescheduled do to storm.
Centerville vs Alter has been rescheduled to Oct 4th.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 09-08-18, 02:13 PM
BlackHawk BlackHawk is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 3,855
BlackHawk is on a distinguished road
The Centerville-Alter game doesn't have the same crowds as in past years, but it's still for annual bragging rights in the Dayton south suburbs. Always a big game. I'll cop out on a prediction and go with a 1-1 draw.

I wish Beavercreek and Carroll would play a similar annual game. That would be a date circled on everybody's calendar.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-08-18, 08:01 PM
concreek concreek is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-20-17
Posts: 43
concreek is on a distinguished road
Beavercreek lost to St. Charles 1-0 in some rainy conditions. St. Charles scored early off a corner kick and it was back and forth the rest of the game. St. Charles looked pretty good - I'm told they have at least two Division I signees - one to Ohio State and the other to Univ of St. Louis. Overall, an entertaining game to watch as both teams left it all on the field.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-08-18, 10:57 PM
parkthebus parkthebus is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 09-06-18
Posts: 1
parkthebus is on a distinguished road
X beat Lakota West 5-1 in miserable conditions.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-09-18, 07:59 AM
Zgerman Zgerman is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-14-10
Posts: 107
Zgerman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
The Centerville-Alter game doesn't have the same crowds as in past years, but it's still for annual bragging rights in the Dayton south suburbs. Always a big game. I'll cop out on a prediction and go with a 1-1 draw.

I wish Beavercreek and Carroll would play a similar annual game. That would be a date circled on everybody's calendar.
I think they tried that in the past but it got so nasty that they cancelled it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-09-18, 08:30 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is online now
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,173
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Could they just ban the parents???

Last edited by Happygoluckky; 09-09-18 at 08:50 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-09-18, 06:03 PM
bluengold bluengold is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-14-01
Posts: 1,856
bluengold
St. Ignatius 1
Louisville St. Xavier 1 (national rank: #9 USA Today and #5 Top Drawer)
also in miserable conditions
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-10-18, 06:48 AM
reggieDunlop reggieDunlop is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-28-17
Posts: 10
reggieDunlop is on a distinguished road
Dayton Christian beat Wellington School 2-0 in a game that was moved to Athletes in Action so they could play on the turf in the rain. Good week for DC as they beat the #2 and #4 teams in the state. This week they host #1 Ottawa Hills and also have a road game at Alter.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-10-18, 08:51 AM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,939
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggieDunlop View Post
Dayton Christian beat Wellington School 2-0 in a game that was moved to Athletes in Action so they could play on the turf in the rain. Good week for DC as they beat the #2 and #4 teams in the state. This week they host #1 Ottawa Hills and also have a road game at Alter.
DC making a strong case to be #1 in D3. The Wellington game was after this weeks voting (and Ottawa will be too late for next week's voting) but not sure Ottawa has played the schedule DC has up to this point. If I was a voter I'd put DC ahead of Ottawa at this point.

FYI - I think the game is at Ottawa Hills not at DC.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-11-18, 08:59 AM
reggieDunlop reggieDunlop is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-28-17
Posts: 10
reggieDunlop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
DC making a strong case to be #1 in D3. The Wellington game was after this weeks voting (and Ottawa will be too late for next week's voting) but not sure Ottawa has played the schedule DC has up to this point. If I was a voter I'd put DC ahead of Ottawa at this point.

FYI - I think the game is at Ottawa Hills not at DC.
Yes, I was mistaken. The game is in Toledo.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Games streaming this week?.... vamp2syd Football 8 08-17-18 12:03 PM
My 2018 Preliminary schedule LICKING COUNTY FAN Football 5 07-21-18 11:41 PM
SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: ROUND 4 GAMES! Kyle_E_Woyote Football 9 11-25-17 01:58 PM
Is WOSN out of Lima doing Playoff games this week? bigkat Football 8 11-10-17 04:00 PM
SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 5 GAMES Kyle_E_Woyote Football 61 09-24-17 02:14 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz