Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-13-17, 11:07 AM
All World

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Winton Woods College signees

Congratulations to the young men who are continuing their education and football playing careers.

Jamir Thompson Wittenburg
Brandon Cooper Wittenburg
Danny Wallace Bluffton
Tevan West Tiffin
Mr. Simpson Ottebein

I may have missed a couple.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-17, 07:11 PM
All Ohio

LEONARD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
Congratulations to the young men who are continuing their education and football playing careers.

Jamir Thompson Wittenburg
Brandon Cooper Wittenburg
Danny Wallace Bluffton
Tevan West Tiffin
Mr. Simpson Ottebein

I may have missed a couple.
Congrats, great schools.
Old 04-16-17, 09:00 AM
All Yappi

DonMagicRon is on a distinguished road
This is the real difference in good programs and bad programs. The ability to give the second tier players the opportunity to receive college education and play the game they love. This is the sign of a good coach because the good coach will hustle hard to get opportunities for ALL his players..
Old 04-16-17, 05:49 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMagicRon View Post
This is the real difference in good programs and bad programs. The ability to give the second tier players the opportunity to receive college education and play the game they love. This is the sign of a good coach because the good coach will hustle hard to get opportunities for ALL his players..
Exactly. These young men have a opportunity to continue their education. They may have not had this chance without football..
Old 04-16-17, 06:51 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Exactly. These young men have a opportunity to continue their education. They may have not had this chance without football..
Who knows where some of these young men would be without fooyball. How is Nigel Mayo coming along?
Old 04-17-17, 08:38 AM
All World

Quote:
Who knows where some of these young men would be without fooyball. How is Nigel Mayo coming along?
Not to well. Is having a difficult time getting adjusted.
Old 04-17-17, 04:03 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Not to well. Is having a difficult time getting adjusted.
Well he better get right because we are extremely deep, good and young at RB. What grade is he in?
Old 04-18-17, 04:55 AM
All American

mrsimp06 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No, this is not a accurate statement. I can not in good conscience allow this statement to float. Some of the patents and kids did the leg work themselves.
Old 04-18-17, 10:25 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsimp06 View Post
No, this is not a accurate statement. I can not in good conscience allow this statement to float. Some of the patents and kids did the leg work themselves.
Overall I would say it's true. You must be talking about your boy. Your son definitely got the job done in the classroom.
Old 04-18-17, 02:10 PM
All American

Quote:
Overall I would say it's true. You must be talking about your boy. Your son definitely got the job done in the classroom.
No, that is not correct, some of those kids were left to scramble and find a fit for themselves and they and there parents did a good job. I wish nothing but the best for all the Winton Woods student athletes.
Old 04-20-17, 08:52 PM
Junior Varsity

wolvey15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No, that is not correct, some of those kids were left to scramble and find a fit for themselves and they and there parents did a good job. I wish nothing but the best for all the Winton Woods student athletes.
I disagree with you on that. The kids were not left to scramble on there on. The coaches when ever given a chance provided what ever film they had on any of those kids to schools,and when a d2,3,Naia school called or came to visist, those were the first kids they talked about to the schools.
Now after the coaches do that it is up to those schools to say if they have a need for those kids in the positions that they play, if they feel the kid would be a good fit for the school. The other thing is the most important and thats the young mans grades!
All a coach can do is provide a good recommendation gor the kid.
I know that coach Parker and Wilson did all they could and then some for the kids in WW program!
1 example is Tevon West,how does a reciever thay did not catch 1 pass, last year get a chance to play for a D2 school? Someone had to convince the school he was worth a shot?

Quote:

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-17, 06:56 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvey15 View Post
I disagree with you on that. The kids were not left to scramble on there on. The coaches when ever given a chance provided what ever film they had on any of those kids to schools,and when a d2,3,Naia school called or came to visist, those were the first kids they talked about to the schools.
Now after the coaches do that it is up to those schools to say if they have a need for those kids in the positions that they play, if they feel the kid would be a good fit for the school. The other thing is the most important and thats the young mans grades!
All a coach can do is provide a good recommendation gor the kid.
I know that coach Parker and Wilson did all they could and then some for the kids in WW program!
1 example is Tevon West,how does a reciever thay did not catch 1 pass, last year get a chance to play for a D2 school? Someone had to convince the school he was worth a shot?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I wish all the kids the best and I hope they take advantage of any and all opportunities afforded them. Time to turn the page. I want nothing but the best for the program and will continue to support the squad.