Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-10-17, 03:53 PM
All Yappi

eastisbest will become famous soon enough
15 years is WAY to big for me not to smell something. Violence is a drop in the bucket on that stat. Some chicken and egg: poor people having habits that lead to poor health or people with poor health are going to struggle to make income.

Access to health care? It's accessible around here for even the most poor, but I don't have reason to support that is the norm, so maybe?

Mental health? Struggling for basic needs could get tiresome, lead to don't give a darn anymore, versus an active retired life.

Still, 15 years. Unexpected.
Old 04-10-17, 05:43 PM
Cooling Off

Uncle Ted is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post

I can't believe I just posted this. The end is near.
That would of never came out of his mouth two yrs ago.
Old 04-10-17, 06:13 PM
All World

irish_buffalo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastisbest View Post
15 years is WAY to big for me not to smell something. Violence is a drop in the bucket on that stat. Some chicken and egg: poor people having habits that lead to poor health or people with poor health are going to struggle to make income.

Access to health care? It's accessible around here for even the most poor, but I don't have reason to support that is the norm, so maybe?

Mental health? Struggling for basic needs could get tiresome, lead to don't give a darn anymore, versus an active retired life.

Still, 15 years. Unexpected.
You bring up mental health which is still a social pariah. Bottom line is we need more preventative health care rather than the current sick care most of us subscribe to. I just changed doctors after 10 years because the dope always acted like he was in a hurry and never once suggested a basic blood test. Here are some pills, now get out of here - just doesn't cut it for me.
Old 04-10-17, 08:05 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
You bring up mental health which is still a social pariah. Bottom line is we need more preventative health care rather than the current sick care most of us subscribe to. I just changed doctors after 10 years because the dope always acted like he was in a hurry and never once suggested a basic blood test. Here are some pills, now get out of here - just doesn't cut it for me.

My doc has 1.2 stars out of five. He mentioned sometimes shingles pain never goes away (I'd never heard of it and thought just a rash so delayed treatment). I asked him what those people do. He said, "sometimes they kill themselves."

Doh!

Try to find another doctor taking patients that didn't get the degree on some small Caribbean island.

But by "mental health" I meant more, get depressed just tired of "surviving." Key to good pooredness is lots of poor but trustable friends who are cheaply amused. I've still got my money on being boy-toy to rich woman.
Old 04-10-17, 08:05 PM
All Region

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
If you want to see a real life expectancy difference you would compare poor people with similar healthcare.
One group however are the poor who produce and consume 70% + their own food, the other produce and consume only what the get from a store.
Knowing how I grew up and also knowing all the longest living people on the planet always produce their own food and are typically less wealthy than the poor in our country... I would safely say you would expect 20 plus year difference when you rule out other environmental factors.
Old 04-10-17, 08:15 PM
All World

irish_buffalo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastisbest View Post
I've still got my money on being boy-toy to rich woman.
Lol, keep us posted...
Old 04-10-17, 08:33 PM
Cooling Off

Uncle Ted is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
Lol, keep us posted...
Deuce Biggalo
Old 04-11-17, 06:12 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
Deuce Biggalo
Well, I'm not THAT good looking but I should still have a shot at a thousandaire. That goes a long way in this neighborhood.
Old 04-11-17, 09:28 AM
All Yappi

EastYoungstown is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatAlum View Post
Good to see that the echo chamber has covered the gamut of issues/positions on this topic from A to B.
yup

no racists here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: