Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-19-17, 09:47 PM
All World

said_aouita is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possessed View Post
The difference between you and I, punk, is I don't spend my life desperately trying to harass a family and bash a very accomplished wrestler. See, punk, I don't hide who I am and I addressed somebody that attacked ME. You, on the other hand, are such a punk you take pot shots at a young man that would tie you into knots while you hide your identity. Until you can even DRILL with Myers you shouldn't mock him. Unless you wanna man up and tell us all who you are?
Relax Francis. I've mocked his dad.
Old 04-19-17, 09:56 PM
Cooling Off

Possessed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by said_aouita View Post
Relax Francis. I've mocked his dad.
Your latest "mocking" of his dad was a direct mocking of him "tapping out". That young guy made it to the NCAA this year as a red shirt frosh in hey... the only freshman in that class if I'm not mistaken. Besides, it's tiresome that EVERY time he post ANYTHING there always has to be some sh!t. Grow up man. Either introduce yourself to Mr. Myers out in a parking lot somewhere or leave the rest of us out that childish crap. It's truly getting old.
Old 04-20-17, 06:44 AM
Varsity

scrappler40 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
What "many" posts are you running your pole hole about? I asked a question in reference to the fight being labeled amateur and someone saying Philips had a contract... making him a pro. And I wasn't the only one to ask that. What other many posts are you talking about?

And any one of those "fat beer gut" fighters from back in the day would have handed you your lunch. BTW... my name is Joe Hensley. I did box, and will lace em up with anybody. What's your name, or are you going to have such a problem with me you feel the need to cry about and still hide your identity?
I'm impressed that you revealed your name on a wrestling forum and that you once wore 16 oz pillow gloves and fought other fat guys. Fact is that you have never walked the walk in MMA, paid the dues and made the sacrifices necessary to excel in the sport, yet you ask a baiting question on here, a guy replies, then you inform him that you're already educated on the disciplines of MMA. Then you claim that you "fought UFC" back in the day. That's what you've been called out on and you can't handle it. Good job on revealing your name...everyone that pays attention already knew who you were Slide-by. I can't wait until you invite everyone that questions your creditibilty on here to "cash u ousside". Real tough guy.

Oh, and great call on the Phillips fight prediction. Man..,that was a tough one to call. Inexperienced in MMA, a wrestler makes a mistake and shoots a square double leg into a world class jiu jitsu guy's guillotine. Um...wow that's never happened before.

Have a great day and I hope you don't hurt yourself while pounding your chest with those old leather 16 oz. boxing gloves from 18 years ago champ.
Old 04-20-17, 07:10 AM
All District

galewrestling is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPhillips View Post
What does it take to become an "MMA expert?"
University of Phoenix?
Old 04-20-17, 07:26 AM
Junior Varsity

Irishtony is on a distinguished road
They're so cute when they're that age.
Old 04-20-17, 10:30 AM
All Region

wrestling125 is on a distinguished road
Phillips did not look like an expert in that fight lol
Old 04-20-17, 10:52 AM
All District

Owen Warner is on a distinguished road
Never heard of either of them. But I will say Phillips did a lot of things right, but made a mistake with double leg.
Old 04-20-17, 01:43 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappler40 View Post
I'm impressed that you revealed your name on a wrestling forum and that you once wore 16 oz pillow gloves and fought other fat guys. Fact is that you have never walked the walk in MMA, paid the dues and made the sacrifices necessary to excel in the sport, yet you ask a baiting question on here, a guy replies, then you inform him that you're already educated on the disciplines of MMA. Then you claim that you "fought UFC" back in the day. That's what you've been called out on and you can't handle it. Good job on revealing your name...everyone that pays attention already knew who you were Slide-by. I can't wait until you invite everyone that questions your creditibilty on here to "cash u ousside". Real tough guy.

Oh, and great call on the Phillips fight prediction. Man..,that was a tough one to call. Inexperienced in MMA, a wrestler makes a mistake and shoots a square double leg into a world class jiu jitsu guy's guillotine. Um...wow that's never happened before.

Have a great day and I hope you don't hurt yourself while pounding your chest with those old leather 16 oz. boxing gloves from 18 years ago champ.
Lol all this BS and yet... still too much of a coward to reveal yourself eh? See, tough guy, when some arm chair QB such as yourself attempts to "call somebody out" if they don't have the sand to back that up that's called a coward. Lol I know EXACTLY who Pmed you and they didn't give you even half of it lol. It's ok. I know you're an expert cause you watch UFC. Whenever you wanna man up, I'm here.

BTW Meatcurtains, I called the fight didn't I? Phillips got his arse whipped unfortunately. I was trying to be nice when I said " Phillips might have a problem with this one". Amazing. Pegged the fight even without your vast knowledge.
Old 04-20-17, 01:53 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Warner View Post
Never heard of either of them. But I will say Phillips did a lot of things right, but made a mistake with double leg.
Hey, he tried to take it to him. But without any boxing skills (if he had em he didn't use em) and his only real strength being wrestling it was a big mistake to try to take the fight to the ground with a ground expert. Quickest way to lose any fight is to fight your opponents fight IMO. Don't try to out box Duran, don't try to out wrestle Cox and for Gods sake don't get into a slug fest with Tyson.
Old 04-20-17, 05:48 PM
All World

Quote:
Either introduce yourself to Mr. Myers out in a parking lot somewhere or leave the rest of us out that childish crap. It's truly getting old.
Why would I introduce myself to that meathead POS? What is he going to do, attack me? (lol) yawn, it's not like he's bullet proof....
Old 04-20-17, 07:37 PM
Junior Varsity

Myrmidon is on a distinguished road
Who did you ever teach ANYTHING to said except for giving a shinining example of.how to be a message board B@$ :-) h ,
You calling Me out thats the biggest joke of all a nobody turd who has never done anything in any sport calling out a world Class athlete in two sports and someone who has trained national level athletes from scratch in Multiple sports .
You dont really qualify for a rebuttal its just funny .when.you twerps google my name.and.try to drum up garbage the first thing that goes through your minds is depression and fear because I obviously achieved my goals for myself in multiple sports and those I.set for my kids as well ,while the only goal a twerp like you ever reached was getting some other wannabees to jump on your idiot.train.
Talking about being bulletproof hahah your a real tough guy but a lot of people can boast of guns and you have to you cant boast of your own deeds or.that of any of your pathetic offsprings accomplishments .pathetic a complete joke
Old 04-20-17, 07:56 PM
All World

Awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidon View Post
.when.you twerps google my name.and.try to drum up garbage the first thing that goes through your minds is depression and fear because I obviously achieved my goals for myself in multiple sports and those I.set for my kids as well ,while the only goal a twerp like you ever reached was getting some other wannabees to jump on your idiot.train.
your a real tough guy
Oh yea, "you're"

Hope this helps.
Old 04-20-17, 08:52 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Why would I introduce myself to that meathead POS? What is he going to do, attack me? (lol) yawn, it's not like he's bullet proof....
Anybody that has to bring a gun into anything even while hiding their identity is without a coward. That's the truth.

You clowns have taken pot shots at him and his boys for years. When one of you catches a beat down I hope I'm there to laugh right in your face. It's petty azz crap to constantly insult somebody's kid... especially when you hide your own kid under mamas skirt... with your balls.
Old 04-20-17, 09:10 PM
Junior Varsity

Wow all the years of message board smack talk I have dealt with and all the idiocy you post and you pull out "you're ",
No wonder you hide and bash people behind a user name you're a moron.
Old 04-20-17, 09:21 PM
All American

Gardens35 is on a distinguished road
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.
Old 04-20-17, 09:35 PM
Varsity

Crab Ride is on a distinguished road
ssdd
Old 04-20-17, 10:34 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardens35 View Post
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.
Lol just can't get enough of The Godfather.

"You aknowa any gooda spots on the West Side?"
Old 04-21-17, 02:37 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidon View Post
you're a moron.

Glad I helped.
Old 04-21-17, 07:15 AM
Freshman

qwertyrow is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Glad I helped.
You do realize that he used the correct tense of "your" right.
Old 04-21-17, 08:39 AM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Anybody that has to bring a gun into anything even while hiding their identity is without a coward. That's the truth.

You clowns have taken pot shots at him and his boys for years. When one of you catches a beat down I hope I'm there to laugh right in your face. It's petty azz crap to constantly insult somebody's kid... especially when you hide your own kid under mamas skirt... with your balls.
Especially since all I have heard about his kids are they are pretty good kids. And I don't think they are the ones on here posting.

Bash pops all everyone wants....I am sure he can take it. And he would probably admit he deserves some of it. Heck, I bet he enjoys it a little. Leave the kids out of it. It's not hard to understand.
Old 04-21-17, 08:59 AM
All District

Owen Warner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyrow View Post
You do realize that he used the correct tense of "your" right.
Absolutely no chance.
Old 04-21-17, 01:05 PM
All Ohio

Huge is on a distinguished road
So to clarify the new normal on yappi, in order to have your posts taken seriously , you and/or your son should be or have an accomplished wrestler. Next, you should be able to beat up anyone that disagrees with you. Then , if all else fails you can resort to armed combat? Is that about right? Sadly, by these rules. I must turn in my Yappi card and never post again. At least only I am stil
Safe behind my on screen avatar.
Old 04-21-17, 03:05 PM
All Region

Blast82.5 is on a distinguished road
Huge - I think you nailed it. Polite discourse seems to be a thing of the past.

My youngest just finished his senior season and will not be wrestling in college. Am I allowed to post? (I probably can't beat up very many people. As an adult, I don't look for many fights.)
Old 04-21-17, 03:54 PM
Junior Varsity

A thread about MMA ,probably going to be some talk of beatdowns lol,as for politeness a bunch of clowns have to bring up a Dad or his kid who rarely posts or has not even posted on a thread just to try and.get their rocks off hoping the rest of the zoo chimes in.and.jumps on their Bandwagon,Thats not very polite !!!
And.saying blast dad all you want ....Why?, I dont see dad blasting anyone except wanmabees on.message boards who.are trash talking him or his kids and its always been that way .all these accusations yr after yr and.not.a single trashtalker EVER stepped up and.said a single thing to Dads face ,pretty sad ,I do hear idiots saying stuff that they have no.clue about or have not.even seen my kids wrestle or talked to any of us .I like to.think.its straight jealousy for past losses or.their own inferiority complexes ,all meaningless talk from.cowards hiding behind.user names more.because of.their own.flaws that they wish to.protect not.the teeth they would have lost had they had the guts to step up in.the past in person..
You can.tell its a bit of a down.time in.wrestling when posts about bashing are getting looks.and.hits .Seems.Threads about Fargo or College universities would be getting some.talk or maybe the D1 All freshman team or how dominant Penn is and.why or can or.will Tomasello drop back to 125 ,,or Will.Bo.win.a title.before hes done(hope so ) time to blast on my writing skills but dont.worry about it what I lacked in texting /,english skills I made up for in sheer charisma lol
Old 04-21-17, 04:12 PM
All World

MPhillips is on a distinguished road
I should have never posted the video. This thread had disappeared to page 3.

Apologies.
Old 04-21-17, 04:18 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge View Post
So to clarify the new normal on yappi, in order to have your posts taken seriously , you and/or your son should be or have an accomplished wrestler. Next, you should be able to beat up anyone that disagrees with you. Then , if all else fails you can resort to armed combat? Is that about right? Sadly, by these rules. I must turn in my Yappi card and never post again. At least only I am stil
Safe behind my on screen avatar.
Way off the mark. The new normal on Yappi is to come out attacking people you disagree with... get put in your place for being a coward even as your cohorts trash talk a kid... and then have your buddies come on and try to blame everybody but the guys that started name calling and bashing in the first place. I made a comment concerning the fight, as did others, and there's a paragraph attacking me for it. Then that turned into bashing the Myers kid but the same ole crowd. And you want to cry about me or anybody else calling them out for that crap?

I forgot. Unless it's bashing the Myers family we dare not expose these b!tches for what they are. Go back and look at who started the entire name calling and attacking... and then worry about who needs to get their arse whooped.
Old 04-21-17, 04:24 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPhillips View Post
I should have never posted the video. This thread had disappeared to page 3.

Apologies.
No need for you to apologize. Some of these alleged men need to look at Said and Lil Scrappler and be honest about who sent the thread into this bs. Not a single person was being rude or condending until those two clowns ran their trap. That's a fact, and unless those cowards delete their comments it's right there for all to see. The problem is too many of these low class mfers think it's just acceptable to CONSTANTLY trash talk people who otherwise wouldn't say anything negative to anybody. I made a legit comment about Philips, simply said his opponent had a lot of experience and it may be a tough one... got a paragraph long rant about how I think I'm an expert on everything blah blah blah... then Said did his usual bashing on the Myers... and guys want to ignore their sh!t??? Call out the guys actually starting crap, and that crap will stop.
Old 04-21-17, 04:30 PM
Cooling Off

Not a soul here threatened to beat up ANYBODY for "disagreeing". That's a fact. The entire arse whipping context comes into play because two cowards went to a personal level and challenged somebody's physical abilities and bashed somebody's kid. I'm quite certain anybody here worth their salt would get damned tired of every time they say ANYTHING some azz hat starts throwing trash at their family. Be real about it.
Old 04-21-17, 09:23 PM
All World

MPhillips is on a distinguished road
Pico - Former California Golden Gloves Champion(Debut) vs Freeman (8-2) June 24th Featherweight feature fight on Bellator MMA Live from MSG.

Last edited by MPhillips; 04-22-17 at 02:53 PM.
Old 04-22-17, 10:05 PM
All American

OCEagle is on a distinguished road
Bellator got trashed pretty good on HBO's "Real Sports..w/ Bryant Gumbal" A lot of guys under contract that have records of some pretty serious domestic abuse/ battery charges. Seems like they have a tough time turning it off when not in the cage.