Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 04-10-17, 01:36 PM
irish_buffalo irish_buffalo is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 12-06-09
Posts: 2,961
irish_buffalo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
He's definitely a tool. Reminds me of this cuck from a year ago:

This is not real right? This has to be a Key & Peele sketch or something right? Candid camera?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-10-17, 01:50 PM
Taco MacArthur Taco MacArthur is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-14-17
Posts: 1,538
Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
He goes to a super wealthy Pvt school in ATL. How many black kids do you think he's ever met? I can't stand these self righteous losers who've literally done nothing to help black people, they just get their rocks off virtue signaling.
If it's the school I'm thinking of, then there's at least one black kid there. Highly sought after offensive tackle. So 1.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-10-17, 02:09 PM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 26,562
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
If it's the school I'm thinking of, then there's at least one black kid there. Highly sought after offensive tackle. So 1.
Ted. This^ is NOT the Gulper.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-12-17, 07:32 AM
Daddy Daddy is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Posts: 1,479
Daddy is on a distinguished road
Good to know how much research is done before spewing opinions.

Business Insider named him a top-15 young prodigy changing the world. MTV has him on the list of top-9 teens changing the world. He engages in activism, whether it be left or right, at an age when the average person is engaging in Grand Theft Auto. He attends a prestigious high school, interned at the State Department, took summer programs at Cornell and Yale, and has completed over 600 hours of community service.

Clearly, he was only accepted into Stanford for being a Muslim teenager who wrote "#BlackLivesMatter" 100 times on an application, as Breitbart would have you think.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-12-17, 07:39 AM
Taco MacArthur Taco MacArthur is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-14-17
Posts: 1,538
Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
Good to know how much research is done before spewing opinions.

Business Insider named him a top-15 young prodigy changing the world. MTV has him on the list of top-9 teens changing the world. He engages in activism, whether it be left or right, at an age when the average person is engaging in Grand Theft Auto. He attends a prestigious high school, interned at the State Department, took summer programs at Cornell and Yale, and has completed over 600 hours of community service.

Clearly, he was only accepted into Stanford for being a Muslim teenager who wrote "#BlackLivesMatter" 100 times on an application, as Breitbart would have you think.
Where has anyone said the only reason he got in was because he wrote "Black Lives Matter?" We've already been over this with CA, who has (shockingly ) disappeared from this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-12-17, 07:52 AM
CatAlum CatAlum is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-12-01
Posts: 17,787
CatAlum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
Where has anyone said the only reason he got in was because he wrote "Black Lives Matter?" We've already been over this with CA, who has (shockingly ) disappeared from this thread.
The decision to create an article on the subject by breitbart and the decision to post it here speaks for itself.

The only reason this thread, on this forum, is of any interest is because the rabble that frequents this page likes the "theme" here. It's unspoken. So, this got posted and the "black lives matter" portion of the application is not relevant or of little interest?

Right.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-12-17, 08:09 AM
Taco MacArthur Taco MacArthur is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-14-17
Posts: 1,538
Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
So one person = everyone who posts in the thread? Because you said "You all"

Right. I'll ask again since you (again, shockingly ) have yet to answer: Where has anyone, other than maybe the thread title, said he got in solely because of his essay?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-12-17, 09:32 AM
Possessed Possessed is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 10-22-16
Posts: 2,653
Possessed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
This is not real right? This has to be a Key & Peele sketch or something right? Candid camera?
No, that's legit.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-12-17, 09:41 AM
Possessed Possessed is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 10-22-16
Posts: 2,653
Possessed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatAlum View Post
The decision to create an article on the subject by breitbart and the decision to post it here speaks for itself.

The only reason this thread, on this forum, is of any interest is because the rabble that frequents this page likes the "theme" here. It's unspoken. So, this got posted and the "black lives matter" portion of the application is not relevant or of little interest?

Right.
Sigh... it's posted here because it's RUDICULOUS that one of his answers was "Black Lives Matter" 100 times to an important essay question. And again REPEATEDLY I have pointed out that I clearly posted he answered ONE of the questions as such and for whatever reason or however he met with a President and a Presidential candidate. Clearly, I never said that ridiculous answer wasn't the ONLY way he got got in. There is no "underlying" tone of racism here.

And here's a thought. How did Brietbart know what the kid put on his application? Can you explain that one, or do you think we brought it up in our weekly White Power meeting after going over all of our surveillance and contacts?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-12-17, 09:46 AM
CatAlum CatAlum is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-12-01
Posts: 17,787
CatAlum is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
So one person = everyone who posts in the thread? Because you said "You all"

Right. I'll ask again since you (again, shockingly ) have yet to answer: Where has anyone, other than maybe the thread title, said he got in solely because of his essay?
And again, I will ask you...

If what we are talking about is a brilliant, talented, QUALIFIED, desired (Stanford, Yale, Princeton), self-promoting, young man getting admitted to these schools, it's "dog bites man"...no one cares. Breitbart cares, the author of this thread cares, YOU care, because of his stupid essay.

And to possessed...who said anyone was a racist (I can play that game too Taco)?
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 04-12-17, 09:49 AM
Taco MacArthur Taco MacArthur is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-14-17
Posts: 1,538
Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatAlum View Post
And again, I will ask you...

If what we are talking about is a brilliant, talented, QUALIFIED, desired (Stanford, Yale, Princeton), self-promoting, young man getting admitted to these schools, it's "dog bites man"...no one cares. Breitbart cares, the author of this thread cares, YOU care, because of his stupid essay.
1) That's not a question. You claim to be a lawyer, you pretend to be this intellectual....yet you don't know the difference between being arrested and thrown into jail or the difference between a statement and a question? No chance. On top of that, you are so immature you play the "answer my question first then I'll answer yours" game. It's pathetic. Like I said, your faux-scholar personality here is incredibly transparent.
2) I don't care. Nor did I assume he was admitted because of his essay. I opened this thread because I had no idea what it was about and was intrigued. Upon reading I "cared" (your words, incorrect as usual) that he was being praised for his essay despite the fact it didn't answer the 2nd question of the prompt. I didn't mention jack about him being admitted.

So I'll ask for a third time: who here, based on their posts, has assumed he got into Stanford based solely on his essay? You won't answer, again, because you can't. You'll continue to deflect.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-12-17, 09:58 AM
Possessed Possessed is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 10-22-16
Posts: 2,653
Possessed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatAlum View Post
The decision to create an article on the subject by breitbart and the decision to post it here speaks for itself.

The only reason this thread, on this forum, is of any interest is because the rabble that frequents this page likes the "theme" here. It's unspoken. So, this got posted and the "black lives matter" portion of the application is not relevant or of little interest?

Right.
To answer your question Cat... YOU are saying people here are racist. Unless you care to explain what other unspoken theme you're referring to.

Eh, what am I doing? I'm arguing with a lawyer who didn't even know the difference between jail time and arrested. So what underlying heme are you referring to?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-13-17, 07:14 AM
Taco MacArthur Taco MacArthur is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-14-17
Posts: 1,538
Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
You won't answer, again, because you can't. You'll continue to deflect.
Or disappear.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yappi.com Projected Conference Champions Yappi Football 8 08-23-15 08:22 PM
2015 Football Conferences Yappi Football 34 08-03-15 01:45 AM
Salem D-III FlipFlop44 Boys Basketball 135 03-13-15 10:07 PM
Suburban League > Federal League?? McKDogs1 Football 287 10-25-14 12:01 AM
GlenOak Summer League mqblbgina Girls Basketball 0 04-30-14 11:33 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz