Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-10-17, 01:36 PM
All World

irish_buffalo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
He's definitely a tool. Reminds me of this cuck from a year ago:

This is not real right? This has to be a Key & Peele sketch or something right? Candid camera?
Old 04-10-17, 01:50 PM
All American

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
He goes to a super wealthy Pvt school in ATL. How many black kids do you think he's ever met? I can't stand these self righteous losers who've literally done nothing to help black people, they just get their rocks off virtue signaling.
If it's the school I'm thinking of, then there's at least one black kid there. Highly sought after offensive tackle. So 1.
Old 04-10-17, 02:09 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
If it's the school I'm thinking of, then there's at least one black kid there. Highly sought after offensive tackle. So 1.
Ted. This^ is NOT the Gulper.
Old 04-12-17, 07:32 AM
All American

Daddy is on a distinguished road
Good to know how much research is done before spewing opinions.

Business Insider named him a top-15 young prodigy changing the world. MTV has him on the list of top-9 teens changing the world. He engages in activism, whether it be left or right, at an age when the average person is engaging in Grand Theft Auto. He attends a prestigious high school, interned at the State Department, took summer programs at Cornell and Yale, and has completed over 600 hours of community service.

Clearly, he was only accepted into Stanford for being a Muslim teenager who wrote "#BlackLivesMatter" 100 times on an application, as Breitbart would have you think.
Old 04-12-17, 07:39 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
Good to know how much research is done before spewing opinions.

Business Insider named him a top-15 young prodigy changing the world. MTV has him on the list of top-9 teens changing the world. He engages in activism, whether it be left or right, at an age when the average person is engaging in Grand Theft Auto. He attends a prestigious high school, interned at the State Department, took summer programs at Cornell and Yale, and has completed over 600 hours of community service.

Clearly, he was only accepted into Stanford for being a Muslim teenager who wrote "#BlackLivesMatter" 100 times on an application, as Breitbart would have you think.
Where has anyone said the only reason he got in was because he wrote "Black Lives Matter?" We've already been over this with CA, who has (shockingly ) disappeared from this thread.
Old 04-12-17, 07:52 AM
All Yappi

CatAlum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Where has anyone said the only reason he got in was because he wrote "Black Lives Matter?" We've already been over this with CA, who has (shockingly ) disappeared from this thread.
The decision to create an article on the subject by breitbart and the decision to post it here speaks for itself.

The only reason this thread, on this forum, is of any interest is because the rabble that frequents this page likes the "theme" here. It's unspoken. So, this got posted and the "black lives matter" portion of the application is not relevant or of little interest?

Right.
Old 04-12-17, 08:09 AM
All American

So one person = everyone who posts in the thread? Because you said "You all"

Right. I'll ask again since you (again, shockingly ) have yet to answer: Where has anyone, other than maybe the thread title, said he got in solely because of his essay?
Old 04-12-17, 09:32 AM
Cooling Off

Possessed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
This is not real right? This has to be a Key & Peele sketch or something right? Candid camera?
No, that's legit.
Old 04-12-17, 09:41 AM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatAlum View Post
The decision to create an article on the subject by breitbart and the decision to post it here speaks for itself.

The only reason this thread, on this forum, is of any interest is because the rabble that frequents this page likes the "theme" here. It's unspoken. So, this got posted and the "black lives matter" portion of the application is not relevant or of little interest?

Right.
Sigh... it's posted here because it's RUDICULOUS that one of his answers was "Black Lives Matter" 100 times to an important essay question. And again REPEATEDLY I have pointed out that I clearly posted he answered ONE of the questions as such and for whatever reason or however he met with a President and a Presidential candidate. Clearly, I never said that ridiculous answer wasn't the ONLY way he got got in. There is no "underlying" tone of racism here.

And here's a thought. How did Brietbart know what the kid put on his application? Can you explain that one, or do you think we brought it up in our weekly White Power meeting after going over all of our surveillance and contacts?
Old 04-12-17, 09:46 AM
All Yappi

CatAlum is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
So one person = everyone who posts in the thread? Because you said "You all"

Right. I'll ask again since you (again, shockingly ) have yet to answer: Where has anyone, other than maybe the thread title, said he got in solely because of his essay?
And again, I will ask you...

If what we are talking about is a brilliant, talented, QUALIFIED, desired (Stanford, Yale, Princeton), self-promoting, young man getting admitted to these schools, it's "dog bites man"...no one cares. Breitbart cares, the author of this thread cares, YOU care, because of his stupid essay.

And to possessed...who said anyone was a racist (I can play that game too Taco)?
Old 04-12-17, 09:49 AM
All American

Quote:
And again, I will ask you...

If what we are talking about is a brilliant, talented, QUALIFIED, desired (Stanford, Yale, Princeton), self-promoting, young man getting admitted to these schools, it's "dog bites man"...no one cares. Breitbart cares, the author of this thread cares, YOU care, because of his stupid essay.
1) That's not a question. You claim to be a lawyer, you pretend to be this intellectual....yet you don't know the difference between being arrested and thrown into jail or the difference between a statement and a question? No chance. On top of that, you are so immature you play the "answer my question first then I'll answer yours" game. It's pathetic. Like I said, your faux-scholar personality here is incredibly transparent.
2) I don't care. Nor did I assume he was admitted because of his essay. I opened this thread because I had no idea what it was about and was intrigued. Upon reading I "cared" (your words, incorrect as usual) that he was being praised for his essay despite the fact it didn't answer the 2nd question of the prompt. I didn't mention jack about him being admitted.

So I'll ask for a third time: who here, based on their posts, has assumed he got into Stanford based solely on his essay? You won't answer, again, because you can't. You'll continue to deflect.
Old 04-12-17, 09:58 AM
Cooling Off

Quote:

Right.
To answer your question Cat... YOU are saying people here are racist. Unless you care to explain what other unspoken theme you're referring to.

Eh, what am I doing? I'm arguing with a lawyer who didn't even know the difference between jail time and arrested. So what underlying heme are you referring to?
Old 04-13-17, 07:14 AM
All American

Quote:
You won't answer, again, because you can't. You'll continue to deflect.
Or disappear.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: