Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 03-28-17, 01:38 PM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 685
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22 Acacia Ave View Post
Amen. This sums it up.

I doubt the separation will happen. Too many Ohio judges and state reps went to private schools. This competitive balance will help.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 03-28-17, 06:17 PM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 685
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdzSportsFan View Post
Lol, you sound like a whiney jealous little girl! Speculating and so sure of yourself (with zero knowledge) of how much families pay to attend private schools. It's significantly more than you pay for your kids to go to a public school at $0 - that I can assure you of.

Stop with your insanity - If private schools have a leg up on Jackson, Wauseon, or DSJ, then Jackson has an equal leg up on Green, Perry, Barberton, Mogagore, and even Medina, Brunswick and Copley. Lorain used to be 4 high schools. Hoover used to be 2. NO ONE recruited more than McKinley or Massillon. It's all relative.

Families pay for what they value in a Catholic School, get over it and take it up with the ohsaa.
Eds is a great school. BTW, give your coach 1-3 years and he might bring Eds to be nationally ranked in the top 10-15s...that's if he doesn't take a college job.

Future is bright at Eds!
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 03-28-17, 07:03 PM
Blue Jay Fan Blue Jay Fan is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-04-03
Location: Delphos
Posts: 722
Blue Jay Fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB 04 View Post
I'm a public and private school supporter, but we are having enough of the team hopping in HS sports. There should be a separation of public and private if this continues.
Do you really believe that ONLY happens in private schools? DSJ is a Catholic school where all our players grew up together and played together at this school. We played a team that brought in five new players. Do you see these two schools as equals?
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 03-28-17, 09:24 PM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 685
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay Fan View Post
Do you really believe that ONLY happens in private schools? DSJ is a Catholic school where all our players grew up together and played together at this school. We played a team that brought in five new players. Do you see these two schools as equals?
No. That's why OHSAA needs to enforce this transfer rule they are looking into. Again, I would like to see how these DSJ kids do in college compared to these transfers academic wise. Lutheran East is destroying the value of its diploma!
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 03-28-17, 10:16 PM
jackson03 jackson03 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-03-13
Posts: 625
jackson03 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsauthority101 View Post
Show quote wear I stated Jackson Coach wasn't a good coach? He won State Final - that's good in anyone's book. Yeah we get the homegrown....since you and the coach like to brag it about it so much! Lets see if Jackson can somehow come up with that kind of length & talent again in next 6-10 years and match that starting 5 again - not likely! But if it's his development of players then we expect to see you in Cbus again in the near future.

Privates don't come close to funds received through taxes and Dept of Ed. - now i really have some Swamp Land to sell you
Jackson went to Columbus in 1994, 2001, 2010, and 2017. They've been doing it for a quarter of a century and a betting man would likely err on the side of them doing it again. Seems like a lot of people are desperate to describe Jackson's success as a fluke for some reason.

The collective freak out among some private school fans in here is really amusing. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel if you think paying tuition has anything to do with fairness in athletics. If you think it's cheap to live in Jackson Local, be my guest. The state isn't showering the district with money. Though a better question might be why you're spending $15k a year on tuition when the Vatican is one of the richest entities on planet Earth.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 03-28-17, 10:50 PM
Bball216 Bball216 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-08-13
Posts: 2,161
Bball216 is on a distinguished road
Jackson is a public school that has actually built a program. I have no doubt they will return to Columbus at some point. D1 is brutal but Jackson has as good a public program as there is currently out there. There is no fluke with their success.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 03-29-17, 07:14 PM
sportsauthority101 sportsauthority101 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 05-25-15
Posts: 50
sportsauthority101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post
Jackson went to Columbus in 1994, 2001, 2010, and 2017. They've been doing it for a quarter of a century and a betting man would likely err on the side of them doing it again. Seems like a lot of people are desperate to describe Jackson's success as a fluke for some reason.

The collective freak out among some private school fans in here is really amusing. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel if you think paying tuition has anything to do with fairness in athletics. If you think it's cheap to live in Jackson Local, be my guest. The state isn't showering the district with money. Though a better question might be why you're spending $15k a year on tuition when the Vatican is one of the richest entities on planet Earth.
1. To Avoid Basketball NOVICES like you
2. Because I can

ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 03-29-17, 07:40 PM
neohiohoops neohiohoops is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 03-14-16
Posts: 15
neohiohoops is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmajic View Post
Private schools have the best coaches? Come on. Coaches win with talent. They can develop players to only a certain level. If they don't have the talent, then they are not going to win many championships. I don't care how great the coach is. So, please don't say that a lot of the private schools have superior talent or that they develop it. The kids that transfered into LE for example certainly weren't "developed" by the LE coach, so you would have to give the credit to their public school coach? Not really, they are talented players.
You know "NOTHING" about basketball!!

You don't win HS basketball games by rolling out the ball.

If you don't have spacing (harder than said), a press breaker, ways to create TO's, team D playing on a string, shut down leading scorers, force players 3-5 to beat you, team discipline.....doesn't matter how much talent you have. ie. Lorain 2015, Cleveland Hts. 2016-2017

Go act like you know a lot about basketball at your suburban league game
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 03-29-17, 07:52 PM
neohiohoops neohiohoops is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 03-14-16
Posts: 15
neohiohoops is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post
Jackson went to Columbus in 1994, 2001, 2010, and 2017. They've been doing it for a quarter of a century and a betting man would likely err on the side of them doing it again. Seems like a lot of people are desperate to describe Jackson's success as a fluke for some reason.

The collective freak out among some private school fans in here is really amusing. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel if you think paying tuition has anything to do with fairness in athletics. If you think it's cheap to live in Jackson Local, be my guest. The state isn't showering the district with money. Though a better question might be why you're spending $15k a year on tuition when the Vatican is one of the richest entities on planet Earth.
You public people are funny and remind me of the DNC as you conveniently leave out facts for your benefit. I don't know much about Jackson but I do know they have a college campus more or less. Offer a great place to raise a family. Great youth programs. Competitive HS teams. FEW towns in that area (if any) can match what they offer. So if I'm a young family with young kids and I'm buying a new house...where am I moving too? I have news for you, a Coach doesn't develop a player! It's the player who is driven to relentlessly get better and more than likely, his Dad knew what it took to make him a player. It's almost NEVER the HS coach!

Ignatius, Eds, St. V, VASJ...they can't offer this even if they were public. Cloverleaf, Barberton, Brunswick, Berea, Amherst, Lorain, doesn't offer this. Who else has been to CBUS 4 times in the last 20 years from NE Ohio? Mentor comes 2nd closest is my guess.

Jackson and Mentor are at top of enrollment list in NE Ohio. Jackson has ALL the advantages over any other school from PA. to Indiana and Ashtabula to Kings Island. Gimme a break about "homegrown" - go ahead and pee in our faces and tell us it's raining!

No doubt you Voted Democrat!!
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 03-29-17, 08:18 PM
fish82 fish82 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-16-05
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 10,762
fish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB 04 View Post
I doubt the separation will happen. Too many Ohio judges and state reps went to private schools. This competitive balance will help.
The fact that the rank and file will never vote for it is probably a factor too.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 03-29-17, 09:57 PM
Basketball123! Basketball123! is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 03-27-17
Posts: 2
Basketball123! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesoro View Post
Another reason that AAU sucks.
Again, another Yappi Poster that knows ZERO about hoops. AAU is where kids going to college get their scholarship offers. Most if not ALL kids offered a scholarship play for Shoe Companies whose players get to play in front of college coaches from grades 10-12 in every tournament they participate in from April-July in all the open periods.

AAU is where players are being seen - not during their HS games.

"AAU Sucks" statement shows you are 100% clueless about the impact aau has. AAU experience is all about who your coach is, regardless of the club. Sure AAU can be ball chasing layup making events, on the other hand College Coaches want to see what a player can do versus top talent in the country.

The more some of you talk, the more you prove you know nothing about the game!
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 03-29-17, 10:32 PM
Myron Myron is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 05-14-01
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,266
Myron is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by neohiohoops View Post
You know "NOTHING" about basketball!!

You don't win HS basketball games by rolling out the ball.

If you don't have spacing (harder than said), a press breaker, ways to create TO's, team D playing on a string, shut down leading scorers, force players 3-5 to beat you, team discipline.....doesn't matter how much talent you have. ie. Lorain 2015, Cleveland Hts. 2016-2017

Go act like you know a lot about basketball at your suburban league game
Didn't Lorain 2015 and Heights 2016-2017 "win (a lot) of HS basketball games?" What were their records?
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 03-29-17, 10:50 PM
neohiohoops neohiohoops is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 03-14-16
Posts: 15
neohiohoops is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myron View Post
Didn't Lorain 2015 and Heights 2016-2017 "win (a lot) of HS basketball games?" What were their records?
Lol, winning a lot of games in your conference means zilch. Lorain lost in the the Regionals to Eds and Cleveland Hts. never made it out of Districts.

No teams were more loaded than these 2 teams with talent, size, speed - and they sputtered out well before Columbus.

Coaching matters regardless of talent!!!!! That was the point
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 03-30-17, 07:56 AM
tmajic tmajic is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 03-10-08
Posts: 48
tmajic is on a distinguished road
neohiohoops "I have news for you, a Coach doesn't develop a player! It's the player who is driven to relentlessly get better and more than likely, his Dad knew what it took to make him a player. It's almost NEVER the HS coach!"



Amen! The coach may develop a program where the kids want to relentlessly get better, but your statement in my opinion is absolutely correct. Coaches win with talent. They can make decisions during games that will win them an extra game or two during the year but realistically the players' talent determines the outcome. Again, my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 03-30-17, 09:21 AM
ohiopup ohiopup is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 05-07-01
Location: Grove City
Posts: 7,482
ohiopup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by neohiohoops View Post
.... Who else has been to CBUS 4 times in the last 20 years from NE Ohio? Mentor comes 2nd closest is my guess.

...
FYI

Final-4... NEO... D-1... 20 years... 1998...
S = State Champions
R = State Runner-up

Lakewood St.Edward (8) Final-4s
~ 1998(S), 2002, 2007, 2008(R), 2012, 2014(S), 2015, 2017

Canton McKinley (5) Final-4s
~ 1998, 2002, 2004, 2005(S), 2006(S) <==== Note last D-1 Back-to-Back State Champion

Mas.Jackson (3) Final-4s
~ 2001, 2010(S), 2017(S)

Garfield Hgts. (3) Final-4s
~ 2011, 2015, 2016

Mentor (2) Final-4s
~ 2010, 2013(S)

Warren Harding (2) Final-4s
~ 2007, 2009

Clv. St.Ignatius (2) Final-4s
~ 1998(R), 2001(S)

Cleveland Hgts. (1) Final-4
~ 2003

Clv. East Tech (1) Final-4
~ 2014

Boardman (1) Final-4
~ 2006

Bedford (1) Final-4
~ 2000(R)

Shaker Hgts. (1) Final-4
~ 1999(R)

:>---

Working on D-2, D-3, D-4

Disclaimer: I hope I didn't miss any.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 03-30-17, 10:03 PM
EdzSportsFan EdzSportsFan is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 01-01-16
Posts: 26
EdzSportsFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiopup View Post
FYI

Final-4... NEO... D-1... 20 years... 1998...
S = State Champions
R = State Runner-up

Lakewood St.Edward (8) Final-4s
~ 1998(S), 2002, 2007, 2008(R), 2012, 2014(S), 2015, 2017

Canton McKinley (5) Final-4s
~ 1998, 2002, 2004, 2005(S), 2006(S) <==== Note last D-1 Back-to-Back State Champion

Mas.Jackson (3) Final-4s
~ 2001, 2010(S), 2017(S)

Garfield Hgts. (3) Final-4s
~ 2011, 2015, 2016

Mentor (2) Final-4s
~ 2010, 2013(S)

Warren Harding (2) Final-4s
~ 2007, 2009

Clv. St.Ignatius (2) Final-4s
~ 1998(R), 2001(S)

Cleveland Hgts. (1) Final-4
~ 2003

Clv. East Tech (1) Final-4
~ 2014

Boardman (1) Final-4
~ 2006

Bedford (1) Final-4
~ 2000(R)

Shaker Hgts. (1) Final-4
~ 1999(R)

:>---

Working on D-2, D-3, D-4

Disclaimer: I hope I didn't miss any.
Flannery has had Ed's there 10 times, not sure if that was in last 20 years but it was 10 times.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 03-31-17, 08:37 AM
Henry37 Henry37 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-12-02
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 2,159
Henry37 is on a distinguished road
no matter what side of the argument you're on, or eve if you're on neither, a team with 6 transfers and kids from both sides of Cleveland winning in d4 is making an absolute mockery of the system and rules.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 03-31-17, 04:33 PM
Myron Myron is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 05-14-01
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,266
Myron is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by neohiohoops View Post
Lol, winning a lot of games in your conference means zilch. Lorain lost in the the Regionals to Eds and Cleveland Hts. never made it out of Districts.

No teams were more loaded than these 2 teams with talent, size, speed - and they sputtered out well before Columbus.

Coaching matters regardless of talent!!!!! That was the point
You said "you don't win basketball games" with talent alone. You said nothing of post season, you just said "win basketball games." One of the two teams you lambast went to the Sweet 16; the other posted a winning season against darn good competition.

And I'd highly doubt that either Lorain or Heighte was "more loaded" than any other team in Ohio. Garfield Heights? Westerville South? The list could go on. I mean, if they were so "loaded," how many D-1 offers went to their kids?

Settle down your emotions when you post and clearly enunciate and communicate what is on your mind, son. You are quickly becoming a laughingstock on this website.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 04-01-17, 10:39 AM
sportsauthority101 sportsauthority101 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 05-25-15
Posts: 50
sportsauthority101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myron View Post
You said "you don't win basketball games" with talent alone. You said nothing of post season, you just said "win basketball games." One of the two teams you lambast went to the Sweet 16; the other posted a winning season against darn good competition.

And I'd highly doubt that either Lorain or Heighte was "more loaded" than any other team in Ohio. Garfield Heights? Westerville South? The list could go on. I mean, if they were so "loaded," how many D-1 offers went to their kids?

Settle down your emotions when you post and clearly enunciate and communicate what is on your mind, son. You are quickly becoming a laughingstock on this website.
You should heed your own advice sonny boy and read his post correctly before you spout off incorrectly. He referenced 2015 Lorain who had Andrews (?) brothers, Bohannan, and other big. Thats 2 D1 players and other brother would of been D1 if he had his head on right. You're the laughing stock

Getting to the Sweet 16 is not a huge accomplishment if your District is weak. Lorain 2015 had NO challenge in District. I think that's what NEOHoops meant.

Westerville South proves talent doesn't win, they were a mess. Their Coach couldn't get them to play together and they had no cohesiveness.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 04-02-17, 07:34 AM
Myron Myron is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 05-14-01
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,266
Myron is on a distinguished road
Minimize a D-1 Sweet 16 appearance?? I'm sure, then, that NEOHoops has several District Championship medals hanging from his basement wall. I know I speak on behalf of the entire Yappi Cyberworld that we all appreciate learning from the two of you (same person??) these past few weeks about how to build a winning basketball program.

Where are the Andrews brothers and Bohannon playing basketball in college?

How'd South do in 2015-16?

Last edited by Myron; 04-02-17 at 10:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 04-02-17, 11:09 AM
neohiohoops neohiohoops is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 03-14-16
Posts: 15
neohiohoops is an unknown quantity at this point
Andrews were D1 recruits and oldest got ride to Kent. Because they're not playing now as a result of their transgressions doesn't quite prove they weren't D1 talent then. Bohannan has a D1 offer.

I'm my own person "MYRON". Stick to your crying over public versus private as you lack indepth knowledge to be telling anyone about basketball. I'm finished with you now
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 04-02-17, 01:09 PM
Chongo Chongo is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 01-30-05
Location: Lorain
Posts: 27
Chongo
Devon Andrews spent a redshirt year at Kent due to academics, then had to go the community college route at Pratt CC in Kansas, where he put up good numbers. His brother is said to be joining him there next year. Bohannon will be D1, and also has academic offers from ivy league schools.

http://gobeaversports.com/general/20...20170316i4k8p1
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 04-03-17, 07:35 AM
tmajic tmajic is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 03-10-08
Posts: 48
tmajic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by neohiohoops View Post
You know "NOTHING" about basketball!!

You don't win HS basketball games by rolling out the ball.

If you don't have spacing (harder than said), a press breaker, ways to create TO's, team D playing on a string, shut down leading scorers, force players 3-5 to beat you, team discipline.....doesn't matter how much talent you have. ie. Lorain 2015, Cleveland Hts. 2016-2017

Go act like you know a lot about basketball at your suburban league game

Well, I am not going to get worked up about your comments. I have coached basketball for 30 years, and in various other sports for 25, so I am not offended. I stand by my comments that coaches win a vast majority of their games with talent. They will affect a game or 2 or 3 during the course of a season but talent wins. Again, that is my opinion. A system will only go so far (i.e. Gene Ford at Cambridge and Bob Von Kaenel at TV and Dover. Both great coaches that won a lot of games but their most talented teams made it to the state tourney.)
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 04-03-17, 12:17 PM
dig it dig it is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-14-12
Posts: 893
dig it is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmajic View Post
Well, I am not going to get worked up about your comments. I have coached basketball for 30 years, and in various other sports for 25, so I am not offended. I stand by my comments that coaches win a vast majority of their games with talent. They will affect a game or 2 or 3 during the course of a season but talent wins. Again, that is my opinion. A system will only go so far (i.e. Gene Ford at Cambridge and Bob Von Kaenel at TV and Dover. Both great coaches that won a lot of games but their most talented teams made it to the state tourney.)
tmagic, its always jimmys and joes over Xs and Os in high school. Anybody who thinks differently needs to spend time with a coach that is trying to put a game plan together against a team who has far superior talent...but the only real way to win is for the opposing team to lay an egg, and that has nothing to do with coach of the inferior team...that's on the coach of the superior team not having his team ready.

This guy should take your word as the truth. Not many have been around as many high school wins as you...and as a winning coach, nobody would know more than you that talent and health will pay the bills a lot more often than good coaching.

The real problem is some people confuse a good coach with a good recruiter.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 04-03-17, 03:36 PM
Tesoro Tesoro is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 12-06-13
Posts: 612
Tesoro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry37 View Post
no matter what side of the argument you're on, or eve if you're on neither, a team with 6 transfers and kids from both sides of Cleveland winning in d4 is making an absolute mockery of the system and rules.
This!
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 04-04-17, 10:30 PM
Myron Myron is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 05-14-01
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,266
Myron is on a distinguished road
Excuse my intervening here, as I lack the in depth knowledge to be telling anyone about basketball. That said, Well put, guys, over these last three postings.

And I still see no specifics about the Lorain trio having yet played a D-1 college game. Bohannon might be going D-1. For football...
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 04-05-17, 05:20 AM
OldEagle71 OldEagle71 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 12-08-15
Posts: 84
OldEagle71 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdzSportsFan View Post
Flannery has had Ed's there 10 times, not sure if that was in last 20 years but it was 10 times.
The 8 was correct for his 20 year time-frame.

9 for Flannery as head coach. He was not head coach yet in 1996, though I seem to remember him doing much of the instruction during the semi-final game.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 04-06-17, 07:20 AM
hvs1717 hvs1717 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 11-04-14
Posts: 92
hvs1717 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball123! View Post
Again, another Yappi Poster that knows ZERO about hoops. AAU is where kids going to college get their scholarship offers. Most if not ALL kids offered a scholarship play for Shoe Companies whose players get to play in front of college coaches from grades 10-12 in every tournament they participate in from April-July in all the open periods.

AAU is where players are being seen - not during their HS games.

"AAU Sucks" statement shows you are 100% clueless about the impact aau has. AAU experience is all about who your coach is, regardless of the club. Sure AAU can be ball chasing layup making events, on the other hand College Coaches want to see what a player can do versus top talent in the country.

The more some of you talk, the more you prove you know nothing about the game!
AAU does have value and does help get exposure but it also does suck in many ways. Shoe companies only sponsor the elite of the elite. There are very few teams that get shoe money in each state but there are a ton of teams that have kids that earn scholarships. In Ohio, only OBC (Adidas), All Ohio (Nike) and C2K Elite (Under Armour) are sponsored by shoe companies. There are plenty of good programs in Ohio that don't get shoe money (too many to try to name them all) and still help their kids earn scholarships. Now the teams with shoe money will have more scholarship players per team getting offers but most years 50-100 kids from Ohio get basketball scholarships. Most of those kids don't play for teams that get shoe money. Also, I know many college coaches that share my opinion on how bad AAU sucks. In most college coaches eyes, AAU is a necessary evil.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 04-06-17, 09:05 PM
22 Acacia Ave 22 Acacia Ave is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 12-10-16
Posts: 122
22 Acacia Ave is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry37 View Post
no matter what side of the argument you're on, or eve if you're on neither, a team with 6 transfers and kids from both sides of Cleveland winning in d4 is making an absolute mockery of the system and rules.
Yep, complete joke.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 04-06-17, 11:44 PM
Bball216 Bball216 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-08-13
Posts: 2,161
Bball216 is on a distinguished road
No offense LE was not that good. It was not like they ran roughshod over the whole tournament and blew teams out. In fact Malvern had them beat. They missed a baseline layup and two or three tip ins at the buzzer in regulation that would have knocked off LE. They ended up losing in OT.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017 Football Conferences EagleFan St Edward Eagles 1 12-21-16 08:24 AM
Ohio Week 4 Schedule EagleFan St Edward Eagles 1 07-26-16 02:02 PM
2017 Ohio All-Star Wrestling Team - Now Accepting Applications Ohio TofC Wrestling 1 06-02-16 01:37 PM
GMC Championship WrestlingEnthusiast Wrestling 21 02-08-16 03:50 PM
IUDOGS: 2015 Ohio Valley Athletic Conference Preview IUDOGS Football 27 03-31-15 09:58 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz