Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
View Poll Results: Do you have a tattoo?
I am under 30 years old and I have a tattoo 1 2.70%
I am under 30 years old and do not have a tattoo 8 21.62%
I am between 30-45 and I have a tattoo 0 0%
I am between 30-45 and do not have a tattoo 10 27.03%
I am over 45 and I have a tattoo 1 2.70%
I am over 45 and do not have a tattoo 17 45.95%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-17, 04:41 PM
All American

WinstonSmith is on a distinguished road
I agree, Raiders. I didn't take the time to see how the polling was done but the Harris Poll is pretty well respected which was one of the sources.
Old 03-23-17, 06:23 PM
All Yappi

Michael Bluth is on a distinguished road
I think a lot of people have small tattoos in non-visible areas so you don't really think about them as having a tat
Old 03-23-17, 06:25 PM
All Yappi

eastside_purple is infamous around these parts
I bet TD's link is pretty close. Yappi is a terrible proxy of the real world.
Old 03-23-17, 06:46 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post
Yappi is a terrible proxy of the real world.
No way, EP.
Old 03-23-17, 06:48 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bluth View Post
I think a lot of people have small tattoos in non-visible areas so you don't really think about them as having a tat
1/3 might be close, but anything approaching 50% is way off IMO.
Old 03-31-17, 05:23 PM
All Ohio

JoshuaRanch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
1/3 might be close, but anything approaching 50% is way off IMO.
Winston, you've got to hit the coasts and the southwest, and then those percentages work. I'm in LA and SD and Phoenix and Tucson a lot, and every male and female under the age of 45 seems to have a tattoo. There are tattoo shops and parlors on every corner. I was recently shocked twice in the last week by 2 young ladies that I've known awhile, one cuts my hair and the other is a hostess at a dive i eat at. Both cute, actually quite cute, they are both really pretty, and have great bods. First was the hair cutter, she's 26, I walked in to get my hair cut, and I honestly didn't recognize her. She had cut her hair into a mop and had Ragady Ann hair, and it was pink and orange and blue. Some ridiculous tattoo of a fish and a name on her sleeveless arm, and then the clincher, a piercing ring through her bottom nostrils with the hoop hanging out down towards her upper lip. It grossed me out, the whole look, she looked like a walking staph infection. I didn't really want her cutting my hair. I said "what the h did you do to yourself". And she was bummed out. The nostril hoop was awful, just completely took away her innocence/cuteness. She looked like a "thing" now, totally unattractive. I gave her a crappy tip and told the manager when I paid I wasn't coming back. Same thing with the dive gal, she WAS hot, and she did some stupid facial tattoo, and a hand and arm tattoo, and another ankle tat. That's all I saw, she had on jeans and a tee shirt. Bod was still great, but she had the nostril/hoop ring, and it just destroyed her beauty. She was Armenian and jewish, just a beautiful gal, and she just ruined herself. I told her so, I said you look like "s..t". And she got real defensive. Don't get it, really don't. The tats don't go away, the piercings leave scars and damage, they ruin their skin and hair, the ink from the tats messes up your blood. I believe when these 15 to 45 year olds get up their in age their will be an epidemic of blood and skin disorders from foolishly trying to be "cool" in their youth.
Old 03-31-17, 05:28 PM
All American

Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaRanch View Post
I said "what the h did you do to yourself". And she was bummed out....I gave her a crappy tip and told the manager when I paid I wasn't coming back.
Quote:
I told her so, I said you look like "s..t". And she got real defensive. Don't get it, really don't.
Do they have an online EQ test you can take like the IQ one you couldn't figure out how to post?
Old 03-31-17, 05:32 PM
Cooling Off

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Nice ranch hand is back. Must have been at a big think tank.
Old 03-31-17, 06:17 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Winston, you've got to hit the coasts and the southwest, and then those percentages work. I'm in LA and SD and Phoenix and Tucson a lot, and every male and female under the age of 45 seems to have a tattoo. There are tattoo shops and parlors on every corner. I was recently shocked twice in the last week by 2 young ladies that I've known awhile, one cuts my hair and the other is a hostess at a dive i eat at. Both cute, actually quite cute, they are both really pretty, and have great bods. First was the hair cutter, she's 26, I walked in to get my hair cut, and I honestly didn't recognize her. She had cut her hair into a mop and had Ragady Ann hair, and it was pink and orange and blue. Some ridiculous tattoo of a fish and a name on her sleeveless arm, and then the clincher, a piercing ring through her bottom nostrils with the hoop hanging out down towards her upper lip. It grossed me out, the whole look, she looked like a walking staph infection. I didn't really want her cutting my hair. I said "what the h did you do to yourself". And she was bummed out. The nostril hoop was awful, just completely took away her innocence/cuteness. She looked like a "thing" now, totally unattractive. I gave her a crappy tip and told the manager when I paid I wasn't coming back. Same thing with the dive gal, she WAS hot, and she did some stupid facial tattoo, and a hand and arm tattoo, and another ankle tat. That's all I saw, she had on jeans and a tee shirt. Bod was still great, but she had the nostril/hoop ring, and it just destroyed her beauty. She was Armenian and jewish, just a beautiful gal, and she just ruined herself. I told her so, I said you look like "s..t". And she got real defensive. Don't get it, really don't. The tats don't go away, the piercings leave scars and damage, they ruin their skin and hair, the ink from the tats messes up your blood. I believe when these 15 to 45 year olds get up their in age their will be an epidemic of blood and skin disorders from foolishly trying to be "cool" in their youth.
This is like post vomit.
Old 04-01-17, 12:46 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
Do they have an online EQ test you can take like the IQ one you couldn't figure out how to post?
I have to laugh, trying to have fun with Winston, and the dummies come out of the wood work to try/attempt at whatever it is you're trying to do. It only makes you out to be dumb. It doesn't do anything else. It just affirms and confirms to me that you're dumb.

My IQ when last tested was 155. That is phenomenal for my age. It used to be 160 and 162, the 2 other times I was tested, professionally, as a 14 year old and then as a 30 year old. So I'm happy I still have it. I think about and analyze more in my mind in 5 minutes than you and the other dumbos on this site do combined in a month.

And besides having a high functioning brain, I also have a ton of common sense and have street smarts to boot. So I can out fools like yourself and your absurd, ridiculous and comical attempts to somehow try to be cutesy smartsy or attempt to be kind of witty or goad me. It doesn't work, it makes you out to be a fool, it makes you all out to be fools. And its hilarious to me. Some goofs and goobers with below average IQs on some internet site trying to somehow believe they are getting the best of me.

And that's part of the intrigue of coming here, same as JJ and Ohiopol, the fascination with the mental midgetry on display, its incredibly interesting noting the below average levels of practical intelligence on display, and the amazing reality that those same posters have no self awareness that they are below average. Most of it is borne out of complete and utter ignorance. The other revealing absolute is that ignorance and its twin accompaniment stupidity can't be fixed. Hence the chasm of practical intelligence exposed on internet chat boards. And the alarming anger forged and emoted by those with below average practical intelligence on chat boards when they are exposed. Just fascinating.
Old 04-01-17, 12:48 PM
All American

you're pretty good at bragging, among a lot of other things apparently.
Old 04-01-17, 12:51 PM
All Yappi

ranch hand so insecure.
Old 04-01-17, 12:52 PM
All American

Quote:
My IQ when last tested was 155. That is phenomenal for my age. It used to be 160 and 162, the 2 other times I was tested, professionally, as a 14 year old and then as a 30 year old. So I'm happy I still have it. I think about and analyze more in my mind in 5 minutes than you and the other dumbos on this site do combined in a month.
IQ tests are normalized by age. Why did your peers pass you by later in life? Did you suffer brain damage?
Old 04-01-17, 06:12 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
IQ tests are normalized by age. Why did your peers pass you by later in life? Did you suffer brain damage?
My IQ is Einsteinish. The fact that its still this high at this stage of my life is fantastic. I could have 5000 people I know give testimonials on my behalf about my intelligence. The same 5000 people would also say I'm a great guy and a good friend. The same 5000 people would say I'm unpretentious and one of the most giving people on earth. I am one of the top people in the world at what I do. I have lots of peers, I respect others like myself. I respect others who are productive and decent people. I make a ton of money because I've utilized the intelligence and people skills God has graciously bestowed on me. Proud and happy to be able to write this. Sorry if the truth hurts you. I would imagine that you're reacting to my tattoo story because you're some 15 to 45 year old who foolishly has tattoos. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't think of any other reason for your lame attempts at doing whatever it is that you are trying to do. Its just foolish. If you really want to come at me, go take a brainmasters IQ test like I did, its on the internet, and post your score, and rub it in my face. Say, see, I'm smart, I scored a 115 or whatever your score is. Then I'd understand what I'm dealing with, rather than some low level junior high locker room comebacks that you and the Yappi queen and all the rest of the lady's court throw down in posts. Again, its the fascination that you think somehow you are winning some battle of wits that is just so tempting to keep coming back here every now and then.
Old 04-01-17, 06:17 PM
All American

Quote:
go take a brainmasters IQ test like I did, its on the internet, and post your score.
Do you want me to teach you how to use the print screen command on your computer so you can finally do the same?
Old 04-01-17, 06:23 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
you're pretty good at bragging, among a lot of other things apparently.
No brag, just fact. So you are just another dumb guy like the rest of the bunch on here. What a strange chat board, just totally strange, a bunch of mediocre, below average males who haven't evolved passed the 8th grade all banding together, living out their lives believing and ignorantly self perceiving that being mediocre and below average is the norm.

And about my tattoo story? Any comments? I just went to lunch and passed, I counted, 5 tattoo parlors in 3 miles. So any comments about tattoos ? - I was trying to rationalize your numbers and percentages for you. But your Queen bee came along and you lost focus because you don't want to be out of the pack. Its okay, its a chat board, a public chat board, you're not going to get a demerit or lose sleep because you veer from the pack now and then. Have some individualism, say what's on your mind, don't write what you think your other dummie peers want to read so you can be "cool" with them.

I forgot how fun this is sometimes, my gosh you all are so odd and bizarre. I thought their were some flakes on JJ, but this is the mother lode on Yappi.
Old 04-01-17, 06:35 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Do you want me to teach you how to use the print screen command on your computer so you can finally do the same?
Keep trying, it just makes you even more foolish to me, nitpicking only makes me laugh. Not one of you, none of you, has the huevos to go take the test, because, of course, I know and all of you know what the results will reveal. So keep up being a fool, I just sit back and laugh at you, its gives some comic relief, and normalcy, to me, for 15 minutes every month, knowing how many dumb human beings reside on this chat board. Congrats on being part of the dumb group. Maybe you and the other 30 of you can get together for breakfast each week and trade d bag comments with each other for 45 minutes. What's with Cincinnati, is the water bad down there, what's with all the dumb dumbs from there on this board?
Old 04-01-17, 06:43 PM
Cooling Off

Uncle Ted is on a distinguished road
Jr is going to put everyone on ignore again lol
Old 04-01-17, 06:50 PM
All American

Arrogate is on a distinguished road
I got a 156. Just took it.
Old 04-01-17, 06:56 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrogate View Post
164 here. At my age, it's okay.
Old 04-01-17, 06:58 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
And about my tattoo story? Any comments?
this was the best part of his post.
Old 04-01-17, 06:58 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Bravo, I bow to you. Lets talk physics. What would you like to communicate about concerning physics?
Old 04-01-17, 07:03 PM
All Yappi

Turpin can calculate how much time it will take a foal will fall to the ground out of a mare's birth canal by the temperature and wind pressure. He also knows how to best keep meth fresh.
Old 04-01-17, 07:06 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
I am sitting here laughing, you are the quintessential form over substance guy, aren't you? Whatever it takes, rabbit punching, squirt gun, whatever you want to call it. It just cracks me up. Another version is the spelling police guy, or the grammar police guy, or when you've had enough and you take your ball and go home guy and write "I would tell you but I'm not going to waste my time or breath". A deviation of that is the "Yawn" guy. You do your hit, the tiny jab, and then run. Its hilarious, I've been coming to places like this for almost 20 years, I've seen every version. Do you think you invented something unique or new? Do you actually think I don't know what you're doing. Its hilarious, ignore the truth, then moonwalk. Try something else, like writing something original - or are you afraid you can't do it or will fail doing it?
Old 04-01-17, 07:08 PM
All Yappi

ranch hand is killing it. Has anyone read one of his posts straight through?
Old 04-01-17, 07:18 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Well, wait a second, I wrote what I wrote about taking the test at 6:35, and you posted at 6:50 that you just took it and scored a 156. That's all you scored? If you only took 15 minutes and got them all right, you would have scored much higher than 156. You'd be the smartest person in the world. So, did you miss one in 15 minutes of test time, and thats why its a 156 ? (yeaaahhhh, right, huh) See, it took me an hour to answer the 30 questions, you do know its 30 questions right, and I didn't miss any. So if I had done it faster and got them all right, I would have scored even higher.
Old 04-01-17, 07:20 PM
All Yappi

Turpin is busted. Nice detective work by ranch hand!
Old 04-01-17, 07:24 PM
All Ohio

EP, this is what happens when dumb guys like you venture off the comfort of their own porch, you get exposed for being dumb. Go get a tattoo with Winston, matching ones, have a finger pointing at each other in each direction titled "i's with dummie" etched into your foreheads.
Old 04-01-17, 07:26 PM
All American

Quote:
Keep trying, it just makes you even more foolish to me, nitpicking only makes me laugh. Not one of you, none of you, has the huevos to go take the test, because, of course, I know and all of you know what the results will reveal. So keep up being a fool, I just sit back and laugh at you, its gives some comic relief, and normalcy, to me, for 15 minutes every month, knowing how many dumb human beings reside on this chat board. Congrats on being part of the dumb group. Maybe you and the other 30 of you can get together for breakfast each week and trade d bag comments with each other for 45 minutes. What's with Cincinnati, is the water bad down there, what's with all the dumb dumbs from there on this board?
Quote:
I am sitting here laughing, you are the quintessential form over substance guy, aren't you? Whatever it takes, rabbit punching, squirt gun, whatever you want to call it. It just cracks me up. Another version is the spelling police guy, or the grammar police guy, or when you've had enough and you take your ball and go home guy and write "I would tell you but I'm not going to waste my time or breath". A deviation of that is the "Yawn" guy. You do your hit, the tiny jab, and then run. Its hilarious, I've been coming to places like this for almost 20 years, I've seen every version. Do you think you invented something unique or new? Do you actually think I don't know what you're doing. Its hilarious, ignore the truth, then moonwalk. Try something else, like writing something original - or are you afraid you can't do it or will fail doing it?
You responded to the same post twice. Is this due to the same brain damage that caused your IQ to fall?

Back to my question. Do you want me to show you how to post your score? It's pretty easy.
Old 04-01-17, 07:33 PM
Cooling Off

Uncle Ted is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post
ranch hand is killing it. Has anyone read one of his posts straight through?
Lol nope. 1-2 sentences.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: