Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #61  
Old 08-02-16, 01:50 PM
Zunardo Zunardo is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-03-10
Posts: 979
Zunardo is on a distinguished road
With that hint, I'll take that shot, and the case should be solv-ed.

EC A - Henry Mancini
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 08-02-16, 02:13 PM
One Who Knows One Who Knows is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-01
Location: Over the Hill
Posts: 3,520
One Who Knows is on a distinguished road
Zunardo correctly answered HENRY MANCINI for EC "A" and, therefore, ended the trivia quiz.

Here's the FINAL UPDATE on the first Hoops-Music trivia quiz on Yappi. We had very good participation and over 1100 views in the first day that this was posted.

HOOPS - Players from the early 1970s - name the college they represented:

1. Jimmy Collins - New Mexico State (Bevo)
2. Bubba Jones, Ashland College (Bevo)
3. "Corky" Calhoun - Pennsylvania (coldshoulder)
4. M.L. Carr, Guilford (NC) College (MontetheCarlo)
5. Reggie Royals, Florida State (JB)
6. Richie Fuqua, Oral Roberts (Bevo)
7. Mike D'Antoni, Marshall (kent16)
8. Mike Bantom, St. Joseph's (Monclova Steve)
9. Leonard Gray, Long Beach State (coldshoulder)
10. John Fraley, Georgia (JB)

Extra-Credit (Hoops):

A. What famous musician, born in Cleveland's "Little Italy" section was Digger Phelps' former father-in-law?
Henry Mancini (Zunardo)

B. Who was the first African-American head basketball coach in the Big Ten?
Bill Cofield, Wisconsin (JB)

MUSIC - One-Hit Wonders from the early 1970s - name the recording artist(s):

11. "Indiana Wants Me", R. Dean Taylor (Mr. Slippery)
12. "Rose Garden", Lynn Anderson (Zunardo)
13. "In the Summertime", Mungo Jerry (coldshoulder)
14. "Lay a Little Lovin' On Me", Robin McNamara (JB)
15. "Yellow River", Christie (JB)
16. "Mr. Big Stuff", Jean Knight (Zunardo)
17. "Gone", Joey Heatherton (JB)
19. "Lovin' You", Minnie Ripperton (80greyhound)
20. "Rock On", David Essex (Zunardo)

Extra-Credit (Music):

C. I had a one-hit wonder in the 1970s. I was also married to two music legends (Duane Eddy and Waylon Jennings). Who Am I?
Jessi Colter (JB)

D. Currently, I have my own TV show, but my late mother was the artist who recorded #19. Who Am I?
Maya Rudolph (Zunardo)

"ROCK ON"
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 08-02-16, 04:34 PM
Bevo Bevo is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 843
Bevo is on a distinguished road
Wow - Joey Heatherton. Yes, the Serta Mattress commercial was very artistic. Can't talk about her w/o mentioning Lance Rentzel and his book "When All the Laughter Died in Sorrow". It's interesting and it's honest.

Joey is one of those starlets from the 60's - like Faye Dunaway - that the paparazzzi attempt to photograph sans makeup.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 08-02-16, 05:56 PM
BlackHawk BlackHawk is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 3,441
BlackHawk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
Wow - Joey Heatherton. Yes, the Serta Mattress commercial was very artistic. Can't talk about her w/o mentioning Lance Rentzel and his book "When All the Laughter Died in Sorrow". It's interesting and it's honest.

Joey is one of those starlets from the 60's - like Faye Dunaway - that the paparazzzi attempt to photograph sans makeup.
...and sans clothes.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 08-02-16, 06:09 PM
Bevo Bevo is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 843
Bevo is on a distinguished road
Excellent!
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 08-02-16, 06:35 PM
One Who Knows One Who Knows is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-01
Location: Over the Hill
Posts: 3,520
One Who Knows is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
Wow - Joey Heatherton. Yes, the Serta Mattress commercial was very artistic. Can't talk about her w/o mentioning Lance Rentzel and his book "When All the Laughter Died in Sorrow". It's interesting and it's honest.
Joey is one of those starlets from the 60's - like Faye Dunaway - that the paparazzzi attempt to photograph sans makeup.
Yep Bevo, Joey was one of yesteryear's hotties. Unfortunately, she got involved with Lance Rentzel. Joey was only married to Lance for a few years due to his arrest and mental illness issues. Over the years, Joey has also had a few police issues of her own, but most of the charges were rather minor and dropped by the police. Also, I don't know if she ever remarried. I do know this - she was a HUGE hit on the USO Tour in Vietnam.

Many of the younger fans have no idea just how good a player Lance Rentzel was. Some have probably never heard of him. Rentzel held a number of Dallas records for years and, I think, he still ranks among the all-time leading receivers for the Cowboys. I haven't read the book, When All the Laughter Died in Sorrow, but I might.

ROCK ON!
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 08-02-16, 08:57 PM
80greyhound 80greyhound is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 12-01-01
Location: Margaritaville
Posts: 177
80greyhound is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown Benny View Post
Don't want to nit-pick on the first night of the AARP Boys Trivia Quiz, but Lou Christie did not sing "Yellow River".. Yellow River was a hit for the English rock trio "Christie". Lou Christie of "Two Faces Have I" and "Lightin' Strikes" fame was a solo act from Pennsylvania.

JB
JB...No problem, there's only one correct answer! I had the 45, and as I traveled in my way back machine, I could have sworn Lou preceded Christie. I remembered the label was yellow, which made me laugh as a 9 year old.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-03-16, 12:33 AM
Bethere Bethere is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-01-16
Posts: 41
Bethere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Who Knows View Post
Yep Bevo, Joey was one of yesteryear's hotties. Unfortunately, she got involved with Lance Rentzel. Joey was only married to Lance for a few years due to his arrest and mental illness issues. Over the years, Joey has also had a few police issues of her own, but most of the charges were rather minor and dropped by the police. Also, I don't know if she ever remarried. I do know this - she was a HUGE hit on the USO Tour in Vietnam.

Many of the younger fans have no idea just how good a player Lance Rentzel was. Some have probably never heard of him. Rentzel held a number of Dallas records for years and, I think, he still ranks among the all-time leading receivers for the Cowboys. I haven't read the book, When All the Laughter Died in Sorrow, but I might.

ROCK ON!
Joey was a babe!
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 08-03-16, 09:57 AM
One Who Knows One Who Knows is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-01
Location: Over the Hill
Posts: 3,520
One Who Knows is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethere View Post
Joey was a babe!
I concur! "Be-there", I hope you come back here for some of the discussions and trivia quizzes.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 08-03-16, 10:51 AM
One Who Knows One Who Knows is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-01
Location: Over the Hill
Posts: 3,520
One Who Knows is on a distinguished road
This might be as tough a sports trivia question as I've ever seen. Hopefully, some of you will also post tough trivia questions, but let's go one at a time. Here goes:

The following two players:
1. Have the same name
2. Attended the same college
3. At times, were roommates
4. Attended college on a scholarship in a sport in which they didn't receive their most notoriety.
5. Were perennial all-pros and won MVP honors in a sport for which they didn't receive a scholarship.

If you've already seen the question on this thread and know the answer, please wait until 6:00 pm to post the correct answer. Until then, this question might create some interesting answers and/or discussion.

Keep the Ball Rollin'
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 08-03-16, 10:52 AM
Bevo Bevo is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 843
Bevo is on a distinguished road
Since you (I) mentioned vintage babes previously lists have included Nancy Wilson of Heart and Pamela J. Soles (P.J.) of "Halloween" and "Stripes'" fame. They are not really someone you could date - but, you heard from your best friend's cousin that a guy in another town... .
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 08-03-16, 11:08 AM
One Who Knows One Who Knows is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-01
Location: Over the Hill
Posts: 3,520
One Who Knows is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
Since you (I) mentioned vintage babes previously lists have included Nancy Wilson of Heart and Pamela J. Soles (P.J.) of "Halloween" and "Stripes'" fame. They are not really someone you could date - but, you heard from your best friend's cousin that a guy in another town... .
While some of the posters are contemplating the answer to the trivia question I posted (above), how about bringing the group up to speed on your all-time "babes" list. Also, I know that you like Dusty Springfield and Chrissie Hynde, but would they be among your top picks?

ROCK ON

Last edited by One Who Knows; 08-03-16 at 11:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 08-03-16, 01:45 PM
One Who Knows One Who Knows is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-01
Location: Over the Hill
Posts: 3,520
One Who Knows is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Who Knows View Post
This might be as tough a sports trivia question as I've ever seen. Hopefully, some of you will also post tough trivia questions, but let's go one at a time. Here goes:

The following two players:
1. Have the same name
2. Attended the same college
3. At times, were roommates
4. Attended college on a scholarship in a sport in which they didn't receive their most notoriety.
5. Were perennial all-pros and won MVP honors in a sport for which they didn't receive a scholarship.

If you've already seen the question on this thread and know the answer, please wait until 6:00 pm to post the correct answer. Until then, this question might create some interesting answers and/or discussion.

Keep the Ball Rollin'

Things seem to be pretty slow, so I'll offer one hint:

These players were in college in the early 1970s and one of them was named to a prestigious position in college sports within the last 3-4 months.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 08-03-16, 05:32 PM
tomcat tomcat is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 03-25-03
Location: Northern Kentucky
Posts: 368
tomcat
I remember this question from the past...very tough. I don't know the answer...but I'll keep checking back to see it.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 08-03-16, 09:09 PM
One Who Knows One Who Knows is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-01
Location: Over the Hill
Posts: 3,520
One Who Knows is on a distinguished road
Well, I'm glad that tomcat remembered the question, but it doesn't seem as if any of the other "old-timers" remembered the answer to this very tough trivia question from years ago. It probably was not a fair question to post, so my apologies. You had to figure that this was a bit of a trick-question. Anyway, here's the answer:

The following two players:
1. Have the same name
LYNN Swann and Fred LYNN
2. Attended the same college
University of Southern California
3. At times, were roommates
Initially, Fred Lynn was football player and, a few times as a freshman, roomed with Lynn Swann.
4. Attended college on a scholarship in a sport in which they didn't receive their most notoriety.
....Fred Lynn - During his sophomore season, he switched his scholarship from football to baseball (he was a wide receiver).
....Lynn Swann - Technically (to save football scholarships), Lynn Swann received a track and field scholarship to USC. Swann was the California state champion long-jumper with a leap of 24'10".
5. Were perennial all-pros and won MVP honors in a sport for which they didn't receive a scholarship.
....Fred Lynn was a 9-time MLB all-star and AL MVP in 1975.
....Lynn Swann, a member of the Pro Football HOF, was MVP of Super Bowl X and was named Walter Payton "Man of the Year" in 1981. Last April, Lynn Swann was named Director of Athletics at USC.

Needless to say, this trivia question is almost guaranteed to win a bet for you.

ROCK ON

Last edited by One Who Knows; 08-03-16 at 09:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 08-03-16, 10:11 PM
Johnstown Benny Johnstown Benny is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-06-07
Posts: 677
Johnstown Benny is on a distinguished road
OWK,

That is one amazing trivia question. I qualify as an old-timer, maybe even the next level being a Geezer, but I don't remember ever hearing that question before.

Of course being an old-timer/geezer that is probably why I don't remember it or even "hearing" it previously. Anyway, it definitely stumped the Peanut Gallery. . . .you need to be an old-timer to know what the Peanut Gallery was, lol.

JB
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 08-03-16, 10:55 PM
Bevo Bevo is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 843
Bevo is on a distinguished road
JB - "Say kids, what time is it?"
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 08-03-16, 11:43 PM
One Who Knows One Who Knows is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-01
Location: Over the Hill
Posts: 3,520
One Who Knows is on a distinguished road
Hey "JB" and Bevo! If you can find Princess Summerfall Winterspring, I think we can add her as Diva.

"JB" - I'm rather surprised since I thought that I had gotten that tough trivia question from you. Well, it was a long, long time ago. I know that you had a real "keeper" trivial question concerning the All-Star games participated in by athletes from Newark HS. Lots of trivia quizzes over the years. The fact that tomcat posted and remembers the trivia question indicates that it was probably 14-15 years ago when I first posted on Yappi. It's sort of interesting that some of the posters think that we're new on this forum (due to J.J. Huddle closing) when we were here years ago. No big deal either way, except that I can't remember where I "ripped off" the LYNN-LYNN trivia question. Darn, I'm more stumped and frustrated trying to figure out where I got the trivia question than I ordinarily am in attempting to answer them.

Keep the Ball Rollin'
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 08-03-16, 11:48 PM
Johnstown Benny Johnstown Benny is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-06-07
Posts: 677
Johnstown Benny is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
JB - "Say kids, what time is it?"
Bevo,

Why only you and Phineas T Bluster would know the answer to that inquiry !

JB ( and Flub-A-Dub )
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 08-03-16, 11:57 PM
Johnstown Benny Johnstown Benny is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-06-07
Posts: 677
Johnstown Benny is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Who Knows View Post
Hey "JB" and Bevo! If you can find Princess Summerfall Winterspring, I think we can add her as Diva.

"JB" - I'm rather surprised since I thought that I had gotten that tough trivia question from you. Well, it was a long, long time ago. I know that you had a real "keeper" trivial question concerning the All-Star games participated in by athletes from Newark HS. Lots of trivia quizzes over the years. The fact that tomcat posted and remembers the trivia question indicates that it was probably 14-15 years ago when I first posted on Yappi. It's sort of interesting that some of the posters think that we're new on this forum (due to J.J. Huddle closing) when we were here years ago. No big deal either way, except that I can't remember where I "ripped off" the LYNN-LYNN trivia question. Darn, I'm more stumped and frustrated trying to figure out where I got the trivia question than I ordinarily am in attempting to answer them.

Keep the Ball Rollin'
OWK,

For all I know I could have asked the Lynn question years ago, but the fact I didn't have a clue as to the answer isn't all that unusual either. You know as someone once said, maybe it was Yogi Berra, " I have a great memory, it's just short" .

JB
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 08-04-16, 12:06 AM
One Who Knows One Who Knows is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-01
Location: Over the Hill
Posts: 3,520
One Who Knows is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown Benny View Post
OWK,
For all I know I could have asked the Lynn question years ago, but the fact I didn't have a clue as to the answer isn't all that unusual either. You know as someone once said, maybe it was Yogi Berra, " I have a great memory, it's just short" .
JB
"JB" - You had to love Yogi and all the "Yogisms"
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 08-04-16, 01:31 AM
Bethere Bethere is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-01-16
Posts: 41
Bethere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Who Knows View Post
Well, I'm glad that tomcat remembered the question, but it doesn't seem as if any of the other "old-timers" remembered the answer to this very tough trivia question from years ago. It probably was not a fair question to post, so my apologies. You had to figure that this was a bit of a trick-question. Anyway, here's the answer:

The following two players:
1. Have the same name
LYNN Swann and Fred LYNN
2. Attended the same college
University of Southern California
3. At times, were roommates
Initially, Fred Lynn was football player and, a few times as a freshman, roomed with Lynn Swann.
4. Attended college on a scholarship in a sport in which they didn't receive their most notoriety.
....Fred Lynn - During his sophomore season, he switched his scholarship from football to baseball (he was a wide receiver).
....Lynn Swann - Technically (to save football scholarships), Lynn Swann received a track and field scholarship to USC. Swann was the California state champion long-jumper with a leap of 24'10".
5. Were perennial all-pros and won MVP honors in a sport for which they didn't receive a scholarship.
....Fred Lynn was a 9-time MLB all-star and AL MVP in 1975.
....Lynn Swann, a member of the Pro Football HOF, was MVP of Super Bowl X and was named Walter Payton "Man of the Year" in 1981. Last April, Lynn Swann was named Director of Athletics at USC.

Needless to say, this trivia question is almost guaranteed to win a bet for you.

ROCK ON
Here's one for you:

I lived under john havlicek's bed at tOSU.

Who or what am I?
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 08-04-16, 06:15 AM
Johnstown Benny Johnstown Benny is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-06-07
Posts: 677
Johnstown Benny is on a distinguished road
Bethere,

An alligator. During their freshman year at OSU, Havlicek and Jerry Lucas were roommates and Lucas kept a baby alligator under the bed. As the story goes, Lucas's girlfriend returned from spring break in Florida and gave him the alligator as a present. Havlicek protested keeping the gator in the dorm room.

After several weeks the alligator had grown rapidly and a decision was made to set the "pet" free. A late night car ride to Mirror Lake ended in the alligator gaining his freedom. According to Columbus author, Lee Caryer in his book,"The Golden Age of Ohio State Basketball" Lucas provided this account of the alligator in the dorm room. I remember reading that Havlicek and Lucas would plug up the shower drain and let the alligator swim around for some needed excercise !

I assume the alligator didn't survive it's first Ohio winter in Mirror Lake. In reality, it likely wasn't an alligator anyway, but a South American cayman which looks exactly like an alligator but for many years due to alligators being a protected species in the U.S. the gift shops sold caymans as " baby alligators". I know this for a fact since I was a recipient of a baby "alligator" as a pet as a junior in high school in the 60's from a family friend who had visited the Sunshine state on vacation. The pet was only about a foot long, but very aggressive and after the second or third biting incident I was ordered to get rid of it. I definitely did not keep it under my bed, however. Ended up giving it to friend of mine and I understand it soon was released into the Licking river never to be seen again.

JB
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 08-04-16, 07:14 AM
Frank Underwood Frank Underwood is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-09-15
Posts: 4,661
Frank Underwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past
....what is going on here?
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 08-04-16, 07:20 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 25,787
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Underwood View Post
....what is going on here?
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 08-04-16, 07:26 AM
Zunardo Zunardo is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-03-10
Posts: 979
Zunardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
LOL. Just wait 'til some us fire up the Mid-State League Buckeye football thread. There'll be some tail-chasin' and "what's going on here", for sure.

Great question on the players with the same name, One Who Knows - no matter where it came from.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 08-04-16, 08:27 AM
One Who Knows One Who Knows is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-01
Location: Over the Hill
Posts: 3,520
One Who Knows is on a distinguished road
Thanks Zunardo, but Bethere's question is amazing. At first, I thought it was a joke and then "JB" jumped in with the unlikely and very interesting answer. Wow! Not much gets by "JB" I had never even heard of the "alligator" story!

ROCK ON
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 08-04-16, 09:40 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 25,787
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunardo View Post
LOL. Just wait 'til some us fire up the Mid-State League Buckeye football thread. There'll be some tail-chasin' and "what's going on here", for sure.

Great question on the players with the same name, One Who Knows - no matter where it came from.
I have the feeling that Frank will find this a more appropriate representation of the activities itt

Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 08-04-16, 11:08 PM
Bethere Bethere is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-01-16
Posts: 41
Bethere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown Benny View Post
Bethere,

An alligator. During their freshman year at OSU, Havlicek and Jerry Lucas were roommates and Lucas kept a baby alligator under the bed. As the story goes, Lucas's girlfriend returned from spring break in Florida and gave him the alligator as a present. Havlicek protested keeping the gator in the dorm room.

After several weeks the alligator had grown rapidly and a decision was made to set the "pet" free. A late night car ride to Mirror Lake ended in the alligator gaining his freedom. According to Columbus author, Lee Caryer in his book,"The Golden Age of Ohio State Basketball" Lucas provided this account of the alligator in the dorm room. I remember reading that Havlicek and Lucas would plug up the shower drain and let the alligator swim around for some needed excercise !

I assume the alligator didn't survive it's first Ohio winter in Mirror Lake. In reality, it likely wasn't an alligator anyway, but a South American cayman which looks exactly like an alligator but for many years due to alligators being a protected species in the U.S. the gift shops sold caymans as " baby alligators". I know this for a fact since I was a recipient of a baby "alligator" as a pet as a junior in high school in the 60's from a family friend who had visited the Sunshine state on vacation. The pet was only about a foot long, but very aggressive and after the second or third biting incident I was ordered to get rid of it. I definitely did not keep it under my bed, however. Ended up giving it to friend of mine and I understand it soon was released into the Licking river never to be seen again.

JB
As a child I rebounded for bill hosket and john havlicek while they played horse all afternoon at buckeye basketball camp. That's where I heard the story. Bill told it to me to embarrass john.

Living large for an 11 year old!

I need to get that book!
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 08-04-16, 11:15 PM
Bethere Bethere is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-01-16
Posts: 41
Bethere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Who Knows View Post
Thanks Zunardo, but Bethere's question is amazing. At first, I thought it was a joke and then "JB" jumped in with the unlikely and very interesting answer. Wow! Not much gets by "JB" I had never even heard of the "alligator" story!

ROCK ON
If ya can't stump folks with a question like that then this is quite the forum!

It didn't even last 5 hours.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz