Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 03-23-17, 01:05 PM
Moderated User

stallionfan8989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider6309 View Post
He's just mad because the CCL sucks
Right! Would say that a B2B State Champion in the CCL says otherwise!
Old 03-23-17, 01:10 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdrill View Post
You really need to get over yourself.
You have to admit that Port Clinton knows your pain. The look on the Region #1 seed's faces when they thought they were going somewhere was priceless as they received their smackdown. There were alot of PC fans choking on their SKOAL that night. At least they got to wear their playoff shirts for more than one game!
Old 03-24-17, 11:30 AM
Junior Varsity

Baseball4Life! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionfan8989 View Post
You might want to comprehend that just because you say you are unaffiliated (yea right!) does not mean you are not Coach! LOL Looking for false PRAISE for sure here. Think you mean undefeated Cupcake regular season. Plenty of middle schools with undefeated regular seasons, tons of Pop Warner teams as well. Hope everyone got a participation trophy at the end of season banquet.
Talk about someone wanting attention. I don't know what makes you so stupid, but I can tell you it's really working.
Old 03-24-17, 11:43 AM
All Ohio

The Dock is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't feed the troll.
Old 03-24-17, 12:30 PM
All Ohio

Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You have to admit that Port Clinton knows your pain. The look on the Region #1 seed's faces when they thought they were going somewhere was priceless as they received their smackdown. There were alot of PC fans choking on their SKOAL that night. At least they got to wear their playoff shirts for more than one game!
No pain for me, I'm not from Heath. I'm curious why you seem to hold so much animosity towards them. Someone there steal you girlfriend, ....or boy friend? I'm sure other DeSales fans are quite embarrassed at the show you have put on here.
Old 03-24-17, 05:29 PM
All Region

Comet Dad is on a distinguished road
I've never even heard of Heath let alone know they had a football team. Probably a big deal in Heath, not so much anywhere else.
Old 03-24-17, 05:42 PM
All Ohio

The Dock is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet Dad View Post
I've never even heard of Heath let alone know they had a football team. Probably a big deal in Heath, not so much anywhere else.
Some have never heard of Mason.
Old 03-25-17, 03:53 AM
All American

Journey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Talking to you would be a start. Would think many people you know feel that way after suffering your prescience.
I know you're looking for attention so I'm going to give it to you. You have a choice here, you can continue to denigrate others success from the warm safe glow of your device's screen, or you can be accountable for your words. Before you choose though please be reminded that nobody will ever remember you if you continue to embarass yourself. Taking your issues out on others is like drinking poison and expecting your targets to get sick.

Make a friend, find a girlfriend, or pick up a hobby. You'll feel less toxic and unwanted. But as always, the choice is yours. Good luck!
Old 03-26-17, 08:23 AM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journey View Post
I know you're looking for attention so I'm going to give it to you. You have a choice here, you can continue to denigrate others success from the warm safe glow of your device's screen, or you can be accountable for your words. Before you choose though please be reminded that nobody will ever remember you if you continue to embarass yourself. Taking your issues out on others is like drinking poison and expecting your targets to get sick.

Make a friend, find a girlfriend, or pick up a hobby. You'll feel less toxic and unwanted. But as always, the choice is yours. Good luck!
Sounds like you are the one with the problem. Freedom of speech is a foundation principle of this country no matter what Comrade Trump tells you. Seems like they did not teach you that in your Public school. If you feel an undefeated cupcake season only to wet the bed at home in Playoff week #1 by a blowout, then GREAT for you. I am sure this accomplishment goes very well with your Speedway employee of the month certificate on your wall. So sad but the world needs its drones.
Old 03-27-17, 08:22 AM
All Yappi

IUDOGS is on a distinguished road
Cool Heath New Head Football Coach

It's March 27, 2017

Anybody have any clue to whom Heath might get as the New Head Football Coach??

151 days left before the beginning of the 2017 Ohio High school Football Season.

:group hug:

This is IUDOGS signing off.
Old 03-27-17, 08:48 AM
All American

sapientia et veritas is on a distinguished road
Best wishes to Coach Collier and the Heath FB program.
Old 03-27-17, 09:25 AM
Freshman

JU-ICE is on a distinguished road
The Heath athletic department is in need of three varsity head coaches for next school year.

Heath is searching for a varsity football coach and a varsity boys soccer coach for next fall and a varsity girls basketball coach for next winter.

Candidates should send a letter of interest to athletic director Ellis Booth at ebooth@heath.k12.oh.us by April 7.

For more information, contact Booth at 740-788-3334. A physical education teaching position might be available.
Old 04-02-17, 11:47 AM
Freshman

LC Sports is on a distinguished road
After a great regular season and a disappointing showing in the play offs, what do the Bulldogs have returning? Letter winners, JV and Freshmen records, assistant coaches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-17, 01:08 PM
Freshman

Who Knows is on a distinguished road
Any names floating around at this point? Heath is in a prime position to be a powerhouse program with the right guy. the question is who is the guy?
Old 04-03-17, 01:21 PM
Junior Varsity

Baseball4Life! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC Sports View Post
After a great regular season and a disappointing showing in the play offs, what do the Bulldogs have returning? Letter winners, JV and Freshmen records, assistant coaches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they graduated a pretty good senior class. Not sure if they have a lot of talent coming back. The senior QB was a lot of their offense.
Old 04-20-17, 08:36 PM
Freshman

Rock Chalk is on a distinguished road
I think they are gong within..