Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread

Old 02-11-19, 11:16 AM
All World

mailman112 is on a distinguished road
Interview with coach Heff

Ö
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-19, 08:10 AM
All American

eliwes is on a distinguished road
Nice interview. Thanks
Old 02-12-19, 08:35 AM
Freshman

Fitter120 is on a distinguished road
Heff explains it well. Tradition honor and respect for the sport. That’s how Eds keeps it going
Old 02-12-19, 09:17 AM
Varsity

escape1 is on a distinguished road
I have to say, your Ed’s 138 was not very honorable at the state duals. He was taunting the other teams and coaches with his “I’m going to break you” hand gestures, which were very very blatant! This sport is supposed to teach you to win with grace and lose with grace. That kid was being a down right punk, and that is not very honorable or Christian.
Old 02-12-19, 11:14 AM
Cooling Off

southeastside is an unknown quantity at this point
you talk about them superman songs...GET OFF MY CLOUD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape1 View Post
i have to say, your edís 138 was not very honorable at the state duals. He was taunting the other teams and coaches with his ďiím going to break youĒ hand gestures, which were very very blatant! This sport is supposed to teach you to win with grace and lose with grace. That kid was being a down right punk, and that is not very honorable or christian.
......your kidding right....you dont see the heart...and iwasnt even there...im not abig st eds fan...but this little crap...your talking about is ridiculos...this sport brings out emotion..peter show emotion to he was a christian.....thats why jesus pick him to be his buddie....HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN.....ON A CLOUDY DAY......AND STEDS WON RIGHT!...BY 1 POINT..I CAN SEE THE LIGHT(CCR)...CONGRATULATIONS TO ST EDS....THAT WAS ATUFF TEAM THEY BEAT...THATS WHAT I EXPECTED THOU.......i been around take my word..... ST EDS IS A CATHOLIC SCHOOL....AM I CORRECT.....

Last edited by southeastside; 02-12-19 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-12-19, 11:27 AM
Junior Varsity

weighinnazi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I have to say, your Edís 138 was not very honorable at the state duals. He was taunting the other teams and coaches with his ďIím going to break youĒ hand gestures, which were very very blatant! This sport is supposed to teach you to win with grace and lose with grace. That kid was being a down right punk, and that is not very honorable or Christian.
He ran over and stood right in front of the opposing coaches and yelled at them doing the "break" symbol multiple times to their faces. He should've been kicked out for his behavior. This was WAY more egregious than what the kid did from Wisconsin last week.

I respect a majority of the wrestlers and coaches at St. Eds but he's 1 I have no respect for because he doesn't offer the same in return.

Besides he didn't even pass skin check or weigh-in
Old 02-12-19, 12:24 PM
Cooling Off

call him the breeze...lynerd skinner(skin check kid)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weighinnazi View Post
He ran over and stood right in front of the opposing coaches and yelled at them doing the "break" symbol multiple times to their faces. He should've been kicked out for his behavior. This was WAY more egregious than what the kid did from Wisconsin last week.

I respect a majority of the wrestlers and coaches at St. Eds but he's 1 I have no respect for because he doesn't offer the same in return.

....he had nothing wrong with skin.. your a sore loser...which is feeling allright...guess who...shes come undun.....and share the land........you probaly only like the who...with peter in the club....ST EDS SOUNDS LIKE A THIN LIZZY TUNE!
Old 02-12-19, 02:35 PM
Junior Varsity

CHINWHIIP is on a distinguished road
Quote:

So what you are saying is that he wrestled without weighing in or passing skin check?????? How does that happen????
Old 02-12-19, 02:41 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:

.....just wondering what is a break symbol...egregoius speaking....goodbye yellow brick road,, what is this the elton john club....you need A BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS...GO HAVE A SHOT...ZZTOP TUNE,,,CANT REMEMBER SONG NAME,,,BUT ITS A GREAT TUNE.....
Old 02-12-19, 02:48 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHINWHIIP View Post
So what you are saying is that he wrestled without weighing in or passing skin check?????? How does that happen????
Good question? Was never provided with an answer. He most likely weighed in/passed skin check but somehow it didn't get recorded on the weighin sheet.
Old 02-12-19, 03:02 PM
Cooling Off

SO YOU WOULD HAVE WON THE EASY WAY....if something wrong with skin...huh!...wncx new dj ratings......#1 bill stjames (time warp) 2 sue (like her voice SEXY) 3 BILL ST LOUIS( THOSE 2 DEEP PURPLE TUNES) 4) MIKE STANLEY (LETS GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD) STAND-UP 5) PAULA 6) SLATS...LIKE THAT HORSE RACING THING ..7 REST OF THE FEILD.RACE TRACK....THIS STATION DOES HAVE SOME GREAT DJs...
Old 02-12-19, 03:49 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Good question? Was never provided with an answer. He most likely weighed in/passed skin check but somehow it didn't get recorded on the weighin sheet.
So..... is it possible that the Head Coach from Brecksville was at the head table questioning why the wrestler did not weigh-in and did not pass skin check??
Is it also possible that this said Head Coach also asking the wrestler a series of questions like," what did the person who was doing the weigh-in look like, what were they wearing???? " ...just to get him riled up???? just because that wrestler has been known to have a temper????
I do not condone or promote the wrestler's behavior but should a 40+ year old supposed leader try to rile up a 16 year old wrestler from another team to see what will happen?
Don't rattle the cage and expect the lion not to bite back.
Old 02-12-19, 03:55 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
I have to say, your Edís 138 was not very honorable at the state duals. He was taunting the other teams and coaches with his ďIím going to break youĒ hand gestures, which were very very blatant! This sport is supposed to teach you to win with grace and lose with grace. That kid was being a down right punk, and that is not very honorable or Christian.
So..... is it possible that the Head Coach from Brecksville was at the head table questioning why the wrestler did not weigh-in and did not pass skin check??
Is it also possible that this said Head Coach also asking the wrestler a series of questions like," what did the person who was doing the weigh-in look like, what were they wearing???? " ...just to get him riled up???? just because that wrestler has been known to have a temper????
I do not condone or promote the wrestler's behavior but should a 40+ year old supposed leader try to rile up a 16 year old wrestler from another team to see what will happen?
Old 02-12-19, 04:13 PM
Cooling Off

Acdc,,,everyone on this convo needs adrink but not on me....

Quote:
.....st eds won..maybe next time...what the kid have a pimple...take a chill pill..make all the excuses you want...wont change the score,,,like the aints with archie..BREES..ZE.....SHOULD A COULDA WOULDA WITH THE WOMEN WITH THE GREEN TEETH.....musta got lost J GEILS BAND...I MAY BE CRAZY YOU MAY BE RIGHT...billi joel...

Last edited by southeastside; 02-12-19 at 04:25 PM.
Old 02-12-19, 04:28 PM
Varsity

Quote:
He was also doing it to the entire LaSalle team, during the finals match! Edís coaches should have reprimanded him after he did it the first time...if it were my kid, the coaches wouldnít have to address it because I would have! Why the coaches did not is ridiculous and definitely NOT honorable!
Old 02-12-19, 04:33 PM
All Ohio

chinwhip is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeastside View Post
.....st eds won..maybe next time...what the kid have a pimple...take a chill pill..make all the excuses you want...wont change the score,,,like the aints with archie..BREES..ZE.....SHOULD A COULDA WOULDA WITH THE WOMEN WITH THE GREEN TEETH.....musta got lost J GEILS BAND...I MAY BE CRAZY YOU MAY BE RIGHT...billi joel...
You need your meds adjusted
Old 02-12-19, 04:36 PM
Cooling Off

I have a solution .....USED REPLAY ON WEIGHS IN.... CMON now you lions and tigers,,how about kittens and puppys... THATS A FREE FOR ALL...OR CAT SCRATCH FEVER,,, ST EDS 29 LASALLE 28...SO IT SHALL BE WRITTEN ..MOSES AND GOD...PUT IT IN THE BOOKS....
Old 02-12-19, 05:02 PM
All American

Gardens35 is on a distinguished road
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Old 02-13-19, 08:56 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Brecksville and any other coach in D1 at this event has every right to go up to the head table and question why an individual is wrestling but their weight/skin check documentation isn't present on the official weigh-ins sheet. Not only do they have the right they absolutely should ask that question.

Have you ever seen a wrestler competing without being on the weigh-in sheet?

As far as the coach questioning the athlete I can't speak to if this happened or not.
Old 02-13-19, 08:58 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinwhip View Post
You need your meds adjusted
Old 02-13-19, 08:59 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
He was also doing it to the entire LaSalle team, during the finals match! Edís coaches should have reprimanded him after he did it the first time...if it were my kid, the coaches wouldnít have to address it because I would have! Why the coaches did not is ridiculous and definitely NOT honorable!
Did he do it after he won his match against LaSalle? Or was he doing it on the bench?
Old 02-13-19, 09:23 AM
Varsity

Iím not sure if he did it after his match, I didnít watch that match, but I did see him doing it on the bench. It speaks volumes that non of the Edís faithful has come to his defense (cuz you know they are on here 24/7). The only person that somewhat defended him blamed it on the Brecksville coach, which was total conjecture on their part.
Old 02-13-19, 09:36 AM
Freshman

Wouldhatetobefromeds is on a distinguished road
Hey CHINWHIP what's the excuse for him talking smack to brecksville coaches last year at team state?
Old 02-13-19, 10:35 AM
Cooling Off

brecksville vs eds....THAT WOULD BE GOOD ONE..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouldhatetobefromeds View Post
Hey CHINWHIP what's the excuse for him talking smack to brecksville coaches last year at team state?
...SOUNDS LIKE TO THE JAMES GANG.THIS EDS GUY YOUR talking ABOUT..STANDED -UP FOR HIS TEAM...OR YOUR SAYING he should of stand-back..(fleetwood mac) OR WALKED AWAY.....LOOKS LIKE GRAND FUNK SANG... its a BAD TIME....WASNT THERE TUFF CALL....but i do see the fire here...MUST ADMIT THIS IS BIG-TIME WRESTLING.....WELCOME TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS....DONT LET YOUR DAUGHTERS DATE THESE BOYS......HA!.HA! HA!,HA!HA!....
Old 02-13-19, 10:40 AM
Controller

EagleFan will become famous soon enoughEagleFan will become famous soon enough
great thread
Old 02-13-19, 10:44 AM
Cooling Off

Quote:
....VERY INTERESTING,,,FIRE AND WATER....DPs....from another country....A TEAM OF CHAMPS...MUSTA BEEN ADREAM..frampton....like kansas sings were only duSt in the WIND.....DEEP PURPLE ....HUSH ...
Old 02-13-19, 10:48 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
The former assistant coach who will remain nameless who was brought in to coach a certain group of kids started that whole feud.
Old 02-13-19, 10:49 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Iím not sure if he did it after his match, I didnít watch that match, but I did see him doing it on the bench. It speaks volumes that non of the Edís faithful has come to his defense (cuz you know they are on here 24/7). The only person that somewhat defended him blamed it on the Brecksville coach, which was total conjecture on their part.
Doing what on the bench????? Please explain.
Old 02-13-19, 10:57 AM
Cooling Off

Quote:
The former assistant coach who will remain nameless who was brought in to coach a certain group of kids started that whole feud.
......welllll.....they have about 15 coaches..who could it be now..who sings that...they all seem to me eds sticks together in the end,,,,SOME PINK FLOYD TUNE...
Old 02-13-19, 11:03 AM
Varsity

Quote:
Doing what on the bench????? Please explain.
Why donít you read the entire thread? Itís clearly explained.
Closed Thread