Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-08-19, 06:37 PM
Cooling Off

southeastside is an unknown quantity at this point
that I had my black leather motorcycle jacket stoled out of my 76 grand prix at mentor meatgrinder when I was wrestling.....im stilled pissed.....I seen some guy waiting for a bus,,,zztop….and wanted to kick his because it looked like mine....but I didn't...I should have....got back my bullets,,,even if it wasn't the guy...especially since it was in Bedford..it was over there by the gospel house..where aldo was from chaucy shives band...its either a lynerd skinner tune or bad co....so I ran wit the pack,,,and never seen that Bedford bearcat again,,,,hes lucky man! itell ya......ohhhhhhhhhh he makes me mad...….
Old 02-08-19, 06:42 PM
All American

Gardens35 is on a distinguished road
Tried to warn you about Chino and Daddy Gee
Old 02-08-19, 06:58 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardens35 View Post
Tried to warn you about Chino and Daddy Gee
….yeah....yeah.....I think they hang out at tremenbs dancing club ...on broadway near Aetna metals...the doobie brothers might know something about chino grove....is daddy gee frenids with Cheech or chong…..hopefully the kids wont know these guys..they probably stole my leather...I outa go back (I wanna go back eddie money) to my old school.....and see if my leather there....I can get my diploma too....never picked it up...might need it when im dead....

Last edited by southeastside; 02-08-19 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-08-19, 07:18 PM
Cooling Off

g GREAT THREAD THIS GENERATION WILL NEVER KNOW NONE OF THIS....HA1HA1HAHA1HA1HA1...….IM GONNA TELL MY WIFE TO SCRATCH MY BACK....BAD TO THE BONE... OR SOME TUNE LIKE IT....
Old 02-09-19, 02:53 PM
Cooling Off

john lennon.......imagine..........NO WAY IMAGINE THAT!....LIKE MATT DILLON USED TO SAY FROM GUNSMOKE!!!!!! NOW THATS THE OLD WEST....
Old 02-10-19, 01:57 PM
Cooling Off

A free concert by the joanie causlin band,,they played strike-up the band..i think igot the name right...and weed passed all thru the gym..cheerleaders AND CALIFORNIA DREAMING GIRLS football/wrestling/tennis star aldo from chaucy shives..basketball PLAYERS and poindexters and book worms AND THE MOB KIDS..it was kick BUTT
....how about that...we were all mellow -yellow to roudy.....LOOKING AROUND FOR COPS..WITH A GLIMPSE....but we all made it oUta there safely like woodstock....NO PROBLEMS....AND WENT TO PRACTICE NEXT DAY ON THE CLOCK....lets get the show on the road.....have you ever noticed that at concerts..weed was always legal to inhale.like clinton.. this took place 1n 1973 or 1974.....in maple west gymnasiun one night..... went to garden-party...

Last edited by southeastside; 02-10-19 at 02:10 PM.
Old 02-10-19, 07:09 PM
All American

Danimal Dan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeau Fields View Post
How about the old “unlimited” HWT weight class and 400 pounders like Xenia’s “Mountain Vernon” Broadnax?
I remember walking by Vernon and thinking "he is like three of me".
Old 02-11-19, 10:45 AM
Cooling Off

The james gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal Dan View Post
I remember walking by Vernon and thinking "he is like three of me".
.....you JUST WALK AWAY ....can you imagine wrestling that...he tossed you like pancakes.....SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUNCER.....YOU TALK ABOUT BEING FOOLED AGAIN...tom petty tune....YOU WONT HEAR THIS SONG MUCH...JUST HAVE A ...CIGAR ....floyd...

Last edited by southeastside; 02-11-19 at 10:59 AM.
Old 02-11-19, 02:52 PM
Cooling Off

on this music playing......EDWARD VERLE DEUBEL 88 YRS OLD..passed away saturday morning at330 am....the DEUBELS TOLD ME..there father was not always proud of his sons,,,BUT EDDIE/RONNIE/RICKY/JIMMY were always proud of.him......edwards wife ann is the mother of these boys. DEATH NOTICE...cleveland plain dealer SUNDAY FEB 10TH PAPER....ex-boxer...varsiy basketball player point guard clev south flyers....minor leaguer in baseball...did not like wrestling...BUT THE BOYS DID.....sargent of combat troop...stayed in service till he was 42 yrs old. jockey (northfield park)...fav song...my way (sinatra) bogie and bacall key largo..(dont know who sang this) but ed always did. was a orphan 5 yrs old to 15 yrs old..rest in peace MR DEUBEL...listen to the music DOOBIE BROTHERS.....

Last edited by southeastside; 02-11-19 at 04:27 PM.