Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-27-17, 10:47 PM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 47,036
Yappi will become famous soon enough
Summit County 2017

What are your thoughts on the 2017 season for the Summit County schools?

Archbishop Hoban
Barberton
Buchtel
Copley
Coventry
Cuyahoga Falls
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy
East
Ellet
Firestone
Garfield / Kenmore
Green
Hudson
Manchester
Mogadore
Nordonia
North
Norton
Revere
Springfield
St Vincent-St Mary
Stow-Munroe Falls
Tallmadge
Twinsburg
Walsh Jesuit
Woodridge
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 06-28-17, 03:14 AM
frecriss frecriss is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 05-10-03
Posts: 17,834
frecriss is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
What are your thoughts on the 2017 season for the Summit County schools?

Archbishop Hoban
Barberton
Buchtel
Copley
Coventry
Cuyahoga Falls
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy
East
Ellet
Firestone
Garfield / Kenmore
Green
Hudson
Manchester
Mogadore
Nordonia
North
Norton
Revere
Springfield
St Vincent-St Mary
Stow-Munroe Falls
Tallmadge
Twinsburg
Walsh Jesuit
Woodridge
Hoban and St. V will again be strong. Walsh? Stow and Hudson will again be at the top of the SL National. Barberton will be strong. Woodridge should have another good season. How much from the Garfield/Kenmore merger spills over to Buchtel, East and Ellet? Copley looks to be rebuilding. Nordonia? Moggy will be their typical selves.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-28-17, 07:21 AM
clarkgriswold clarkgriswold is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-28-07
Posts: 9,328
clarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
I'll fire up the Summit County Viking Memorial Pick 'em in mid-August.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-28-17, 04:14 PM
brian1227's Avatar
brian1227 brian1227 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 06-22-06
Posts: 15,774
brian1227 is on a distinguished road
Thank Clark you the best
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-28-17, 11:41 PM
Mr. Red Raider Mr. Red Raider is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-23-12
Posts: 663
Mr. Red Raider is on a distinguished road
Archbishop Hoban: Will definitely be a strong contender for the state championship once again.

Barberton: Will they finally break through and make the playoffs? They've had two good seasons in a row.

Buchtel: Will be a favorite to win the Akron City Series, but will they make it to the playoffs?

Cuyahoga Falls: Will they win a game this season? They're really in a bind athletics wise, because a majority of the talented kids get poached by CVCA, Walsh Jesuit and St. V. St. Mary.

Akron East: I wonder if they have any players coming back from last year's playoff team. They will also contend for the ACS title.

Akron Ellet: How will the new coaches fare?

Garfield/Kenmore: Will this combined school lead to improvement?

Hudson: Can they go deep in the playoffs this year and do they have their quarterback situation straightened out?

I don't know a lot about Copley, Green and CVCA, to be honest.

I will give my thoughts on Manchester and down tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-29-17, 12:31 AM
StarstoShine StarstoShine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-07-03
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,409
StarstoShine is on a distinguished road
Top 2 Hoban STVM Next 8 Akron East, Stow, Hudson, Barberton, Akron Buchtel, Woodridge, teams to watch Nordonia, Copley, Coventry, Manchester, Mogadore, Green, Ellet, Twinsburg. Unknown-Revere, Norton, CVCA, Walsh Jesuit, Akron Firestone, Akron Kenmore-Garfield, Archbishop Hoban will face Summit County Rivals STVM Walsh Jesuit. STVM will face Hoban, Akron Buchtel, Barberton, Walsh Jesuit, and Akron North.

Hoban must replace QB-Hamm (2021) , RB (Campbell 2021) , PK-P and several LB's getting Transfer LB Blanchard from WJ. Return OL-DL-Secondary, WR. NCL Down!!
STVM return QB, RB'S, WR'S Most of OL, DB's. Need to replace DL, LB'S. Class of 2019 & 2020 Are talented. Incoming 2021 Looks Strong.
East return QB, RB's (William Collier) WR's (Brimmage) Several Transfers from Garfield & Kenmore. Will battle STVM for Region 9. Will the OL have stamina?
Stow must replace QB, WR, OL, Nori System has been successful running the ball and aggressive Defense. Region 1 is Brutal.
Hudson will need to reload after several very successful Playoff Seasons. Hoban now is Region 5 D2.
Barberton return QB (Ries), RB, WR, OL....Staying Healthy will determine the length of their potential D2 Playoff run
Akron Buchtel- Return RB's Wr's Db's must replace QB and some OL. Play West Side Rival and Region 9 Team STVM.
Woodridge- Return QB (Lydic) RB, Wr, DL, LB. Very Talented with Speed but in the same Region 9 as STVM and East.
Xoban is no ones friend in Summit County

Last edited by StarstoShine; 07-01-17 at 07:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-29-17, 05:56 AM
CoventryTrackXCguy CoventryTrackXCguy is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-28-15
Location: Coventry, Ohio
Posts: 892
CoventryTrackXCguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Not to diss my own team, but I think Coventry is undeserving of the top 10, Starstoshine. I think we are capable of the top 10, but we really have yet to prove ourselves. Perhaps we'll do it this year,or perhaps not.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-29-17, 10:56 AM
Orangeman89 Orangeman89 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-22-02
Location: Somewhere winning!
Posts: 2,309
Orangeman89
East is loaded and will roll through the City followed by Buchtel. Ellet will struggle to be .500 in Shuman's
first year.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-29-17, 02:07 PM
Hoban2019 Hoban2019 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 08-03-15
Posts: 449
Hoban2019 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarstoShine View Post
Top 2 Hoban STVM Next 8 Hudson Stow Barberton East Buchtel Coventry Woodridge Kenmore- Garfield teams to watch Nordonia Copley Manchester Mogadore Green Ellet Twinsburg. Unknown Revere Norton CVCA Walsh Jesuit Firestone. Hoban will face Summit County Rivals STVM Walsh Jesuit STVM will face Hoban Buchtel Barberton Walsh Jesuit Akron North.
Punctuation. It's your friend.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-29-17, 02:23 PM
frecriss frecriss is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 05-10-03
Posts: 17,834
frecriss is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Red Raider View Post
Archbishop Hoban: Will definitely be a strong contender for the state championship once again.

Barberton: Will they finally break through and make the playoffs? They've had two good seasons in a row.

Buchtel: Will be a favorite to win the Akron City Series, but will they make it to the playoffs?

Cuyahoga Falls: Will they win a game this season? They're really in a bind athletics wise, because a majority of the talented kids get poached by CVCA, Walsh Jesuit and St. V. St. Mary.

Akron East: I wonder if they have any players coming back from last year's playoff team. They will also contend for the ACS title.

Akron Ellet: How will the new coaches fare?

Garfield/Kenmore: Will this combined school lead to improvement?

Hudson: Can they go deep in the playoffs this year and do they have their quarterback situation straightened out?

I don't know a lot about Copley, Green and CVCA, to be honest.

I will give my thoughts on Manchester and down tomorrow.
Barberton made the playoffs last season
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-29-17, 05:07 PM
Money Ball Money Ball is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-10-17
Posts: 176
Money Ball is an unknown quantity at this point
CoventryTrack,

The schools are listed alphabetically. No need to worry, though, that alphabetical list is the only way Coventry gets close to the Top 10. Wish I could speak more highly of them, but they just refuse to play fundamentally sound defense, which leads to too many easy scores for their opponents.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-29-17, 05:10 PM
Money Ball Money Ball is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-10-17
Posts: 176
Money Ball is an unknown quantity at this point
Additionally, Garfield-Kenmore may not win a game this year. From what the word is, there are only a handful of kids lifting weights, Coach Boyd did not check on eligibility but one time during the last grading period, and many kids might be flocking to East. Damn shame they screwed with the former coach the way the APS did stringing him along for 3 months before finally telling him the job was his. Look what they have now. It will be an embarrassment.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-29-17, 06:43 PM
CoventryTrackXCguy CoventryTrackXCguy is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-28-15
Location: Coventry, Ohio
Posts: 892
CoventryTrackXCguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Ball View Post
CoventryTrack,

The schools are listed alphabetically. No need to worry, though, that alphabetical list is the only way Coventry gets close to the Top 10. Wish I could speak more highly of them, but they just refuse to play fundamentally sound defense, which leads to too many easy scores for their opponents.
My post was in reply to Starstoshine, who did have us in the top 10. As for our defense, we simply do not have much in the way of size to put up an effective defense. Theres a reason why Coventry does much better in Soccer than Football. Our strength is in our speed. My biggest criticism of our team however is that our win/loss record is not really representative of what our talent is capable of. Coach Egan has done a phenomenal job wiith player developement and getting those kids recruited. We have had several kids go on to play ball at the collegiate level. But coaches x's and o's leave something to be desired. Our talent level, while not amazing, is simply not translating into the wins it is capable of.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Last edited by CoventryTrackXCguy; 06-30-17 at 09:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-01-17, 08:06 AM
Money Ball Money Ball is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-10-17
Posts: 176
Money Ball is an unknown quantity at this point
I call bullcrap!!!!

I have seen way too many teams that play small, quick kids on the DEFENSIVE LINE play very solid, fundamentally sound defense to destroy your claim that Coventry does "not have much in the way of size to put up an effective defense." Have you ever seen Manchester or Ellet play? They very seldom have kids over 6 playing on their lines, and they are aggressive and play pretty solid defense. Seldom do you see them giving up 35 or 40 points.

Second, I am certain you have heard the phrase, "It's not about the Xs and Os, its about the Jimmys and Joes." Those Jimmys and Joes goes both for the coaches and the players. It is about drilling the fundamentals and drilling the some more so they play their fundamental defense well, and then you can run stunts and blitzes and be creative.

Lastly, Coach Egan may have helped get a couple kids into college, but he must not be able to evaluate the ability of his coaches to coach, because the attempt at defense is pitiful. His job is to put the kids in the best position to win games and play hard and learn lifetime lessons in sportsmanship, teamwork, and that being part of something bigger than yourself. If you are truly honest, the kids that have gone on to the bigger schools, Hargrove and Burkhardt, would have gotten scholarships. It is the average player who gives his heart, soul, blood, sweat, tears and dedication to a program that may not be getting the same from its own coaches that is the critical point. I like Coach Egan, but he needs to start looking at the staff and make changes if he is really wanting to turn the program around.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-01-17, 09:34 PM
the123kidz the123kidz is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-21-10
Posts: 1,107
the123kidz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Red Raider View Post
Archbishop Hoban: Will definitely be a strong contender for the state championship once again.

Barberton: Will they finally break through and make the playoffs? They've had two good seasons in a row.

Buchtel: Will be a favorite to win the Akron City Series, but will they make it to the playoffs?

CUYAHOGA Falls: Will they win a game this season? They're really in a bind athletics wise, because a majority of the talented kids get poached by CVCA, Walsh Jesuit and St. V. St. Mary.

Akron East: I wonder if they have any players coming back from last year's playoff team. They will also contend for the ACS title.

Akron Ellet: How will the new coaches fare?

Garfield/Kenmore: Will this combined school lead to improvement?9

Hudson: Can they go deep in the playoffs this year and do they have their quarterback situation straightened out?

I don't know a lot about Copley, Green and CVCA, to be honest.

I will give my thoughts on Manchester and down tomorrow.
I believe the good football kids from Cuyahoga Falls play at Woodridge.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-02-17, 08:50 PM
Orangeman89 Orangeman89 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-22-02
Location: Somewhere winning!
Posts: 2,309
Orangeman89
Ellet 8th grade team was pillaged by Svsm.
Irish will pound their chest over superiority among Akron City teams and naive parents will buy the garbage they sell.

Last edited by Orangeman89; 07-02-17 at 09:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-02-17, 09:13 PM
Paydirt Paydirt is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-11-15
Posts: 255
Paydirt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeman89 View Post
Ellet 8th grade team was pillaged by Svsm.
Irish will pound their pound their chest over superiority among Akron City teams and naive parents will buy the garbage they sell.
Or perhaps the parents refuse to buy the garbage that Ellet has continued to sell for almost 4 decades.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-02-17, 10:08 PM
CoventryTrackXCguy CoventryTrackXCguy is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-28-15
Location: Coventry, Ohio
Posts: 892
CoventryTrackXCguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeman89 View Post
Ellet 8th grade team was pillaged by Svsm.
Irish will pound their chest over superiority among Akron City teams and naive parents will buy the garbage they sell.
Well, it would help if Ellet's academics were a much better selling point.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-02-17, 10:10 PM
CoventryTrackXCguy CoventryTrackXCguy is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-28-15
Location: Coventry, Ohio
Posts: 892
CoventryTrackXCguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol, so please tell us, what did SVSM end up getting from Ellet.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-02-17, 10:38 PM
Henry37 Henry37 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-12-02
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 2,177
Henry37 is on a distinguished road
Let's be honest. A huge reason Summit County football (at least south of Stow/Hudson) has been down the last several years is the best players are all at Hoban or Saint V. It's a numbers game.

I am told East has some good ones, and they certainly made a good run last year. The Garfield-Kenmore consolidation should help that numbers game.

But Tallmadge has been down after a really good run. Woodridge has had some guys but they played Saint V once and once was more than enough. I'm not sure anybody on Woodridge's regular season schedule came within 20 last year. The City used to have lots of big time guys. Now at least 5 or 6 of the top 10 players who live in the city limits play for the private schools.

There was a time when Walsh/St V/Hoban/Buchtel were all pretty good and so were 2-3 suburban schools in any given year, and that's not even counting Manchester/Mogadore who are almost always really good at their levels but don't have the numbers or generally produce Div I college players. However that time is not anytime recently.

It's good for Summit County football that Barberton is good again. Copley has been good 6 or 7 of 10 years, too, and has pretty consistently produced some guys who have played at a high level in college.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-03-17, 07:23 AM
clarkgriswold clarkgriswold is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-28-07
Posts: 9,328
clarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry37 View Post
Let's be honest. A huge reason Summit County football (at least south of Stow/Hudson) has been down the last several years is the best players are all at Hoban or Saint V. It's a numbers game.

I am told East has some good ones, and they certainly made a good run last year. The Garfield-Kenmore consolidation should help that numbers game.

But Tallmadge has been down after a really good run. Woodridge has had some guys but they played Saint V once and once was more than enough. I'm not sure anybody on Woodridge's regular season schedule came within 20 last year. The City used to have lots of big time guys. Now at least 5 or 6 of the top 10 players who live in the city limits play for the private schools.

There was a time when Walsh/St V/Hoban/Buchtel were all pretty good and so were 2-3 suburban schools in any given year, and that's not even counting Manchester/Mogadore who are almost always really good at their levels but don't have the numbers or generally produce Div I college players. However that time is not anytime recently.

It's good for Summit County football that Barberton is good again. Copley has been good 6 or 7 of 10 years, too, and has pretty consistently produced some guys who have played at a high level in college.
I'm not sure the Garfield/Kenmore merger helps the win-loss bottom line. Joining two bad football teams just results in a larger bad football team.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-03-17, 08:32 AM
wildcat71 wildcat71 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-10-10
Posts: 1,599
wildcat71 is on a distinguished road
So sad, and to think of Garfield's once proud football program now a losing program! And Kenmore back in the late 60's and early 70's. Dated a Kenmore girl who's brother was a stud quartesnack at Kenmore when they were good. Too bad today's communities can't and will never experience the golden years of City Series football!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-03-17, 09:33 AM
clarkgriswold clarkgriswold is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-28-07
Posts: 9,328
clarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Hoban, SVSM and Mogadore will remain as state powers in their divisions. Hudson should remain strong. Hope that Stow can continue their run, but as I recall, they lost quite a bit. In the City, East should continue their rise to the rise and Buchtel and Ellet should be decent though unlikely state playoff participants. I really hope Barberton can keep the momentum going.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-03-17, 11:03 AM
Orangeman89 Orangeman89 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-22-02
Location: Somewhere winning!
Posts: 2,309
Orangeman89
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoventryTrackXCguy View Post
Well, it would help if Ellet's academics were a much better selling point.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
That's not why these kids are attending Svsm, let's be real here. I'm pretty sure Caleb Conner didn't ditch the Comets over academics.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-03-17, 11:06 AM
Orangeman89 Orangeman89 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-22-02
Location: Somewhere winning!
Posts: 2,309
Orangeman89
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoventryTrackXCguy View Post
Lol, so please tell us, what did SVSM end up getting from Ellet.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Several good athletes from a strong 8th grade class that's who. I don't blame Svsm though really, mainly parents wanting to live vicariously through children who want to be a "winner" one time.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-03-17, 11:11 AM
BulldogNation BulldogNation is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-05-14
Posts: 235
BulldogNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkgriswold View Post
Hoban, SVSM and Mogadore will remain as state powers in their divisions. Hudson should remain strong. Hope that Stow can continue their run, but as I recall, they lost quite a bit. In the City, East should continue their rise to the rise and Buchtel and Ellet should be decent though unlikely state playoff participants. I really hope Barberton can keep the momentum going.
Stow lost a ton of players who started both ways for multiple years. Going to be hard to replace that type of talent but the Suburban League will be relatively weak again next year so I can see them winning 7 to 8 games. The junior and senior classes have some nice players that will keep them competitive for the next couple years.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-03-17, 11:28 AM
CoventryTrackXCguy CoventryTrackXCguy is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-28-15
Location: Coventry, Ohio
Posts: 892
CoventryTrackXCguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeman89 View Post
That's not why these kids are attending Svsm, let's be real here. I'm pretty sure Caleb Conner didn't ditch the Comets over academics.
And yet Caleb Connor is about the only kid I can name that went to svsm for sports out of Coventry in the past 5 years. Bobby Campbell certainly replaced him fairly well. And the reality remains also that what we pull in from OE more then makes up for what we lose to private schools. Now the question remains, when are Akroners gonna get their acts together and realize that their elected school board members do not look out for their interests, but rather, only the interests of West Akron/Firestone? Is it really any surprise to anyone which schools/communities have been getting shafted while Firestone high school gets fancy things like swimming pools? All funded by your tax dollars? And now APS is making a mess out of Garfield Kenmore merger. And the rest of the inner city isnt much better. And I will just add, that there problems could get more severe, as Coventry will potentially soon slash OE big league. That could be like 400 more kids Akron may have to accomodate all of them all at once.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-03-17, 03:44 PM
Orangeman89 Orangeman89 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-22-02
Location: Somewhere winning!
Posts: 2,309
Orangeman89
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoventryTrackXCguy View Post
And yet Caleb Connor is about the only kid I can name that went to svsm for sports out of Coventry in the past 5 years. Bobby Campbell certainly replaced him fairly well. And the reality remains also that what we pull in from OE more then makes up for what we lose to private schools. Now the question remains, when are Akroners gonna get their acts together and realize that their elected school board members do not look out for their interests, but rather, only the interests of West Akron/Firestone? Is it really any surprise to anyone which schools/communities have been getting shafted while Firestone high school gets fancy things like swimming pools? All funded by your tax dollars? And now APS is making a mess out of Garfield Kenmore merger. And the rest of the inner city isnt much better. And I will just add, that there problems could get more severe, as Coventry will potentially soon slash OE big league. That could be like 400 more kids Akron may have to accomodate all of them all at once.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
You'll have ask someone outside Ellet, generally speaking the board is pretty good to the Orangefolk.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-03-17, 06:25 PM
fleadog101 fleadog101 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-18-13
Posts: 126
fleadog101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
What are your thoughts on the 2017 season for the Summit County schools?

Archbishop Hoban
Barberton
Buchtel
Copley
Coventry
Cuyahoga Falls
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy
East
Ellet
Firestone
Garfield / Kenmore
Green
Hudson
Manchester
Mogadore
Nordonia
North
Norton
Revere
Springfield
St Vincent-St Mary
Stow-Munroe Falls
Tallmadge
Twinsburg
Walsh Jesuit
Woodridge
What schedule are they going to use for Kenmore-Garfield
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-03-17, 07:11 PM
buckeye53 buckeye53 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-30-14
Location: The Sierra Nevada, NorCal
Posts: 411
buckeye53 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkgriswold View Post
I'm not sure the Garfield/Kenmore merger helps the win-loss bottom line. Joining two bad football teams just results in a larger bad football team.
I agree. I wish their Coach the best of luck, he's gonna need it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017 CCC (Cross County Conference) joe51391 Football 283 10-28-17 05:18 PM
2017 Kickoff Classics Sykotyk National Football Board 8 08-22-17 09:55 PM
Amherstís Moore, Elyria Catholicís Abrahamowicz named 2017 Lorain County Mr. Baseball Yappi Baseball 0 05-28-17 03:02 PM
100 Days left before the beginning of the 2017 Ohio High School Football Season IUDOGS Football 0 05-15-17 07:42 AM
Mount Union Head Coach at Tuscarawas County Wres. Club wrestling_fan_ Wrestling 1 05-02-17 11:54 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz