Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-24-17, 12:41 PM
All Ohio

white_chocolate is on a distinguished road
Elliott Spence - new head coach at Mt. St. Joe

I would like to congratulate Elliott Spence on being named head coach at Mt. St. Joe. I took over last year to keep the program from being shuttered, and to get recruiting jump started as much as possible again. I knew my time was stretched too thin running 2 business (and other ventures), with 3 young kids, etc. However, no one wanted the program to go away, so I tried to step and do what I could with the time available I had to get it started in the right direction again. Now that Elliot has had a change in his current job, he is now able to take on the head coaching job, and do it right, and with the passion and time commitment the program needs in order to rise again.

Elliott was a 3 time All-American at MSJ, and was a national runner-up. He has college coaching experience at Delaware Valley, as well as running club at Elder. There will be an official press release soon. The program is in good hands now moving forward.

Thanks!
Brennan Ryan
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-17, 03:12 PM
All American

Beaster is on a distinguished road
Congrats !!
Old 06-24-17, 03:43 PM
All American

CincyCoach is on a distinguished road
Right man for the job! And excellent work keeping the wheels on the bus, Brennan. Future looks bright. Glad to hear it.
Old 06-26-17, 05:31 PM
All American

Slammin Sammy
Thank you everyone. I am excited about the opportunity to transform the Mount St Joe wrestling program. Mount Saint Joe has a rich wrestling history and I have no doubt that we can get back to that level. I appreciate the calls and texts everyone has sent me over the past few days. If anyone has any questions about the Mount, you can reach me using the information below.

Elliott Spence
513-260-6996 (cell)
Elliott.Spence@msj.edu
Old 06-27-17, 12:16 PM
All Yappi

Sid's Dad is on a distinguished road
Congrats