Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 11-16-17, 10:13 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 640
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
Moore should withdraw. Franken should resign. End of story
I assume you believe Trump should resign as well. Be consistent.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-16-17, 10:22 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 640
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Huge difference between the response from GOP/Moore/Trump vs. Franken. Of course the OHIO guy have oral sex with a man in his office is going to have a tough time using the Moore/Trump playbook...I am guessing the evangelical conservatives will continue to support him b/c of family values.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-16-17, 10:27 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,800
HTFF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
The President should resign based on your standards.
And Clinton (one or both) should be in jail!!!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-16-17, 10:28 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,800
HTFF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
I assume you believe Trump should resign as well. Be consistent.
Trump denied. No proof
He'll be around two terms so get used to it
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-16-17, 10:34 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 640
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
And Clinton (one or both) should be in jail!!!
Bill yes. I am unaware of Hillary forcing herself on anyone. Trump admitted worse and has 16 accusers....he is tweeting about franken (who kissed a woman and touched a flak jacket)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-16-17, 10:38 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,800
HTFF is on a distinguished road
When the Dems face the issue with Bubba then we can move on chronologically with trump and Moore. Otherwise it's simply hypocritical. Period
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-16-17, 10:40 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 640
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
When the Dems face the issue with Bubba then we can move on chronologically with trump and Moore. Otherwise it's simply hypocritical. Period
Do you want Dems to impeach him? Dislike him on Twitter....he is old news. You cannot dismiss all GOP action based on Bill Clinton. BTW- he had relations with a consenting adult.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-16-17, 10:47 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,800
HTFF is on a distinguished road
Review your history pal. Ms broaddrick would vehemently disagree. Either you conveniently forgot history or aren't very smart. You pick
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-16-17, 10:49 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,800
HTFF is on a distinguished road
Dems = hypocrisy. Plain and simple. Sickening
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-16-17, 10:52 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,758
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Do you want Dems to impeach him? Dislike him on Twitter....he is old news. You cannot dismiss all GOP action based on Bill Clinton. BTW- he had relations with a consenting adult.
Juanita consented? Paula? Kathleen? Leslie? I can't keep track of all his infidelities to remember which one's we're consensual and which ones were not.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-16-17, 10:54 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 640
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Juanita consented? Paula? Kathleen? Leslie? I can't keep track of all his infidelities to remember which one's we're consensual and which ones were not.
Ok Bill is guilty...like Trump. (Moore is a different level of disaster)
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-16-17, 10:58 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,800
HTFF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Ok Bill is guilty...like Trump. (Moore is a different level of disaster)
We finally can agree
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-16-17, 10:59 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,800
HTFF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Juanita consented? Paula? Kathleen? Leslie? I can't keep track of all his infidelities to remember which one's we're consensual and which ones were not.
Broaddrick was not. Paula got an $850000 settlement atta boy Bubba
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-16-17, 11:27 PM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 2,603
bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
That hypocrite should step down. He won't
Apologies don't make it right
my understanding that groper AL, just yesterday, while asking questions to a Federal judge who is up for appointment, made a BIG deal about a TWEET that the person made over 6 years ago....something like AL thought th eperson wasn't FIT to be a judge.......t
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-16-17, 11:29 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 640
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
my understanding that groper AL, just yesterday, while asking questions to a Federal judge who is up for appointment, made a BIG deal about a TWEET that the person made over 6 years ago....something like AL thought th eperson wasn't FIT to be a judge.......t
He should agree to step down if Trump steps down. He grabs .(by his personal account)
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-16-17, 11:44 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,758
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
He should agree to step down if Trump steps down. He grabs .(by his personal account)
You have a picture of trump doing that? We have pictures of Al.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-16-17, 11:52 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,800
HTFF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
He should agree to step down if Trump steps down. He grabs .(by his personal account)
AND. He said. They let him do it. MAJOR. Difference. Consent.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-17-17, 12:40 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 28,633
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
In B4 Al announces he’s going to “live as a gay man.”
I always thought he was the little guy in the SNL "Ambiguously Gay Duo" cartoon.....don't remember if that was Ace or Gary....
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-17-17, 06:59 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is online now
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 728
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
AND. He said. They let him do it. MAJOR. Difference. Consent.
Exactly.

Whether happy likes it or not, famous good looking billionaires do have groupies, sexual attention is why they were around him and the Don obliged...probably so excited they didn't wash it for a weak.

Yuge difference.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-17-17, 07:53 AM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 16,799
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
Moore should withdraw. Franken should resign. End of story
Why? Are uncorroborated accusations enough now? Herman Cain faced similar accusations and then after he withdrew from the race the accusations stopped and everyone went back to their lives....... none of the women that accused him cared after they ruined his reputation - with no real evidence.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 11-17-17, 07:59 AM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 16,799
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Do you want Dems to impeach him? Dislike him on Twitter....he is old news. You cannot dismiss all GOP action based on Bill Clinton. BTW- he had relations with a consenting adult.
That he clearly had power over and was her boss....... I imagine you'd feel differently if it had been the CEO of P&G and your daughter who was an accountant there. Even if she was an adult and consented.

Was she REALLY consenting or was she placed in a compromising position?

But there were at least 6 women and may have been as many as 15, that came forward with stories about Bill Clinton and many of them had corroborating evidence.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 11-17-17, 08:08 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is online now
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 728
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
I believe the Franken thing is overblown also, he apologized she accepted.
People do awkward sexual advances to each other all the time...sometimes it works then they make babies.
I can think of many times women did crazy things to me (usually party time) that if they were a public figure I could ruin their career if I told the media I was offended? Actually I liked it but I could easily spin it if needed for political reasons...but then again that would not matter because I am a guy.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-17-17, 09:29 AM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 16,799
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
I believe the Franken thing is overblown also, he apologized she accepted.
People do awkward sexual advances to each other all the time...sometimes it works then they make babies.
I can think of many times women did crazy things to me (usually party time) that if they were a public figure I could ruin their career if I told the media I was offended? Actually I liked it but I could easily spin it if needed for political reasons...but then again that would not matter because I am a guy.
The question is if an apology is enough? Would that have gotten Weinstein off? (Pun intended) Kevin Spacey apologized and that wasn't enough. I doubt if Moore apologized that it would be forgotten......

With Franken, it probably is overblown but you have a politician that has used his bully pulpit to attack others for the same things he has done. He has gone on the record. Can the country really trust a man that says one thing and does another? Is it a crime or grounds for impeachment if Trump does it, but okay for a Senator if he apologizes? Does Moore get a pass since there is no real evidence, just accusations and whispers?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-17-17, 09:45 AM
Buck_98 Buck_98 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-09-16
Posts: 293
Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdrill View Post
You realize she was wearing a flak vest, right? So he was touching her flak vest. And come on, don't make me defend this !!
So I'm allowed to touch a woman's breast if she is wearing a flak jacket? Can I do the same to her vag if she has on flak panties?
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-17-17, 09:49 AM
Buck_98 Buck_98 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-09-16
Posts: 293
Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Bill yes. I am unaware of Hillary forcing herself on anyone. Trump admitted worse and has 16 accusers....he is tweeting about franken (who kissed a woman and touched a flak jacket)
Forcibly kissed a woman and I guess it's ok to grab a woman's breast if she has a really heavy coat on.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-17-17, 10:27 AM
fish82 fish82 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-16-05
Location: Secure
Posts: 11,698
fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
The flack vest excuse might be the dumbest sht I've read on here in a month.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11-17-17, 10:47 AM
beeman beeman is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-29-11
Posts: 390
beeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_98 View Post
So I'm allowed to touch a woman's breast if she is wearing a flak jacket? Can I do the same to her vag if she has on flak panties?
Trump says it's OK...so I believe so. She doesn't even have to be wearing flak panties. Just "move on her like b**ch".
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 11-17-17, 11:44 AM
Hammerdrill Hammerdrill is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-28-13
Posts: 1,097
Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_98 View Post
So I'm allowed to touch a woman's breast if she is wearing a flak jacket? Can I do the same to her vag if she has on flak panties?
Oh please, that isn't what I said. But you can't actually grab something that is protected, in the manner in which they were protected. That is just the reality. Also it isn't readily apparent by the pic, that he actually touched her. Again, this is nothing more than a sophomoric act. If you want to try and make it more than that feel free.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11-17-17, 11:48 AM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,758
winbypin is on a distinguished road
I guess the barometer to me is if that was my daughter, would I be upset with the pic and the forced kiss. For me, the answer is yes.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 11-17-17, 11:48 AM
Buck_98 Buck_98 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-09-16
Posts: 293
Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdrill View Post
Oh please, that isn't what I said. But you can't actually grab something that is protected, in the manner in which they were protected. That is just the reality. Also it isn't readily apparent by the pic, that he actually touched her. Again, this is nothing more than a sophomoric act. If you want to try and make it more than that feel free.
Try asking your wife, mother, or daughter how she would feel about someone doing that to her and taking a picture of it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz