Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
Old 05-22-19, 02:18 AM
All World

said_aouita is on a distinguished road
If the Doctor was an Asian woman, would the athletes have had to pay for happy endings exams?
Old 05-22-19, 06:37 AM
All District

WGTJ is on a distinguished road
Sweet, more victim blaming.

Let's keep that part rolling.

These 18-19-20 year olds obviosuly wanted to be groped by someone that they thought they could trust...or else they would have kicked their azz!

What a complete joke some people are.
Old 05-22-19, 06:58 AM
All World

MPhillips will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by said_aouita View Post
If the Doctor was an Asian woman, would the athletes have had to pay for happy endings exams?
Robert Craft had to.
Old 05-22-19, 08:33 AM
All World

wash.c.h.legend is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPhillips View Post
Robert Craft had to.
Ouch
Old 05-22-19, 09:42 AM
All District

rr23724 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Clyde Wrestler View Post
Investigation complete; 48 Ohio State wrestlers among those abused by ex-team doctor.

Are they all lying???? Can't tell me an assistant coach doesn't/didn't know what was happening.
Democrat nor republican matters little in this matter Jordan knew plain and simple in my opinion.
Just out of curiosity...Why isn't Russ catching any heat on this? Why is the assistant being called out but the Head Coach getting a free pass?
Old 05-22-19, 10:11 AM
All World

queencitybuckeye will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rr23724 View Post
Just out of curiosity...Why isn't Russ catching any heat on this? Why is the assistant being called out but the Head Coach getting a free pass?
Because outside the sport, he's a total unknown. Lots of people know Jordan.
Old 05-22-19, 10:38 AM
All District

rr23724 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by queencitybuckeye View Post
Because outside the sport, he's a total unknown. Lots of people know Jordan.
That is irrelevant. The Head Coach is ultimately the one who should be blamed. This just shows that there is a political motivation for some of the people involved. The situation is horrible but there are people who are involved that are using it to further other agendas as well.

And I know I will be blamed for victim shaming but I just don't believe that some of the wrestlers whose names have been mentioned would have sat there and let the doctor do what they claimed without beating the man senseless. A couple of them are street brawler type guys who there is just no way they would have stood for that.

I don't doubt that there are MANY victims here who had their lives ruined but I also don't doubt that there are a few who are opportunists.
Old 05-23-19, 12:48 AM
All Ohio

CincyWrestler is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah View Post
Let us speak truth.

If you are man, and another man molest you. You either welcomed it or you were not capable of physical defense.

These wrestlers were capable of physical defense. Meaning they either welcomed it or they are liars.

Either is a disgrace.

Alhamdulillah
And we have a winner for "Dumbest Take" award!!!!
Old 05-23-19, 07:30 AM
Freshman

get2-0 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Let us speak truth.

If you are man, and another man molest you. You either welcomed it or you were not capable of physical defense.

These wrestlers were capable of physical defense. Meaning they either welcomed it or they are liars.

Either is a disgrace.

Alhamdulillah
Old 05-23-19, 08:11 AM
All District

2sportcoach is on a distinguished road
I agree with RR. I have said this since day 1 that it all has a reasoning to why they are going after Jordan. If a coach is going to take the heat it should be Russ (just like JoePa did at Penn St).

OldClyde,
In all honesty if he knew, where was he suppose to go with that information? Especially since the University had already known? How do we not know that he didn't go to one of his superiors?

Also, Hellickson has been caught telling former wrestlers to cover up so what does that say?
Old 05-23-19, 08:12 AM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyWrestler View Post
Actually...he's spot on.
Old 05-23-19, 09:01 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Actually...he's spot on.
Actually, his take is idiotic and childish.
Old 05-23-19, 10:05 AM
All World

Quote:
Nope, it's spot on.

I'll tell you what is idiotic and childish...your irrational hate of Jim Jordan.

Get over it.
Old 05-23-19, 10:24 AM
All World

Quote:
Nope, it's spot on.
No, it's a disgusting, immature display of internet muscles that you can't back up IRL, skippy.

Quote:
I'll tell you what is idiotic and childish...your irrational hate of Jim Jordan.
Where did I display hatred? I stated that there is no way that he, among others, knew nothing about the situation. I made no statement in terms if what that means or what actions if any should be taken.

Quote:
Get over it.
Nothing to get over.
Old 05-23-19, 11:00 AM
Freshman

PhantomEagle is on a distinguished road
Old Clyde Wrestler,

After further review of the Clyde Wrestling program and their continuous digression in the past decade, I can only conclude that you have resorted to posting accusations, backed by no hard evidence, on yappi forums due to the self-pity and shamefulness you must feel when you end each wrestling season worse off than the year prior. I would recommend spending less time on a HS Wrestling Form page making accusations for attention, and more time in the Clyde Wrestling room before it gets turned into a Football locker room for good.
Old 05-23-19, 11:11 AM
Freshman

PhantomEagle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Clyde Wrestler View Post
I'm not a democrat (nor a republican)but Jim Jordans' denials in the Ohio St. problems sounds a bit like trump. I chose to believe Mark Coleman.

Like it or not it's news folks.

JC
You starting this thread is doing a dis-service to the Clyde Wrestling Program and the kids who wrestle there. If this is your personal opinion then do not associate your username with Clyde Wrestling, as now you will put this negative stigma on all the kids who have no clue how immature of an act this is screaming to everyone on here. I would suggest changing your username so you no longer hurt a program and group of hard working kids. If you want to claim these accusations then don't hide behind the Clyde Wrestling Program while doing so. Create an account with your real name so no one will lump Clyde Wrestling in with "Ignorant and Immature Stigma's".
Old 05-23-19, 02:00 PM
All World

Quote:
No, it's a disgusting, immature display of internet muscles that you can't back up IRL, skippy.
Lol

You think Jim Jordan is a liar because you hate him. I mean, it's not like you can quote a lie he's told or anything.

Shove your circumstantial and sanctimonious accusations.
Old 05-23-19, 03:08 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Actually...he's spot on.
And 1st runner up goes to this genius. Saying that sexual abuse victims either welcomed it or were lying because they were 18 year old "men" is the dumbest, most idiotic, and immature take on this entire subject. If you agree with that point then you need to crawl out from the rock you've been living under and actually do some research on sexual abuse. I'm surprised you get internet under that rock. I thought people of your ilk only lived in places like Deliverance.
Old 05-23-19, 03:14 PM
All District

Slim Pickens is on a distinguished road
Ohio State claims some wrestlers in the mix and thats were their focus is going to be because that place on top is very liberal. Very Marxist. Very very anti anything Jordan represents. If Jordan had been a coach of another sport that sport would be the story with Jordan at question. Thats really all they care about......stoping whats probably going to be a many years in office as a strong conservative voice. I mean wow anybody care to drag out professor student relationships over the last 30? Oh wow the tabloid stuff there
Old 05-23-19, 03:40 PM
All Ohio

And before Gulliotine accuses me of being some crazy liberal that hates Jordan I'll say this. I do not believe Jim Jordan knew about sexual assault and did nothing. While I am on the way opposite end of the political spectrum as Jordan and Congressman Jim Jordan makes me cringe, I've been around the wrestling Jordan's long enough to believe they're good poeple and wouldn't turn a blind eye to sexual assault. But saying said victims of abuse welcomed it or would've fought it off is 2nd grade level knowledge of the real world. Grow up dude.
Old 05-23-19, 03:57 PM
All Ohio

miketyson is on a distinguished road
its crazy that

we honor eye witness testimony 30 years later. Humans memories are so bad and its treated like gold in our court rooms.
Old 05-23-19, 04:01 PM
All World

Quote:
Saying that sexual abuse victims either welcomed it or were lying because they were 18 year old "men" is the dumbest, most idiotic, and immature take on this entire subject.
Nobody said that, genius.

What was said is that trained gladiators, most well over 18 years old, would have no trouble fighting off that little mousy doctor, unless they enjoyed it.

I'm not sure how you argue otherwise. Were they sedated?
Old 05-23-19, 04:54 PM
Varsity

Abdullah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Quote:
These wrestlers and those that defend them disgraced themselves, their families, and the sport. This is supposed to be a sport of men, not a bunch of mithli al-jins.

Alhamdulillah

Last edited by Abdullah; 05-23-19 at 06:01 PM.
Old 05-23-19, 04:55 PM
Varsity

Quote:
No, it's a disgusting, immature display of internet muscles that you can't back up IRL, skippy..
Makes me laugh. Someone who would take it like woman rather than defend himself like man saying others can't back up.

Too much talk. Send me address if you want to get off internet. Very simple.

Alhamdulillah

Last edited by Abdullah; 05-23-19 at 06:01 PM.
Old 05-23-19, 05:01 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Nobody said that, genius.

What was said is that trained gladiators, most well over 18 years old, would have no trouble fighting off that little mousy doctor, unless they enjoyed it.

I'm not sure how you argue otherwise. Were they sedated?
Man you are dense. Okay, let me give you a scenario. You're a freshman in college, you're excited to be part the OSU wrestling team. One day you're going through preseason stuff including physicals. During your physical the doctor does whatever he does, grabs your junk, gives you the shocker, he "Larry Nassar's" you. You look back a bit shocked and uncomfortable and he says it's standard and part of the procedure. You're weirded out but being new and having someone who is far more respected in the University than the freshman that you are tell you it's normal you just go along with it. You're 18 and don't know half as much about the world as you think you know. Later when you talk to your buddies you find out it happened to them too, it sounds pretty standard then. Later on maybe something similar happens, some students tell adults some don't. Many are not big name recruits and fear causing trouble is the quickest way out of there so they'd rather keep a low profile. When you're 18 and you hear the term "sexual assault" you probably just think rape and nothing else. Then 15 years go by, you've never forgotten about those incidents, and now that you are truly an adult, and have a much better understanding of the world, you realize you were, in fact, sexually assaulted. You didn't understand it at the time, you didn't enjoy it, but didn't know if it was a real medical procedure or something you should fight off. Now you know. So you tell your story, and then have idiots on yappi saying you must've enjoyed it.

I don't know if this is what happened but it seems plausible to me.
Old 05-23-19, 05:27 PM
All Yappi

winbypin will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Man you are dense. Okay, let me give you a scenario. You're a freshman in college, you're excited to be part the OSU wrestling team. One day you're going through preseason stuff including physicals. During your physical the doctor does whatever he does, grabs your junk, gives you the shocker, he "Larry Nassar's" you. You look back a bit shocked and uncomfortable and he says it's standard and part of the procedure. You're weirded out but being new and having someone who is far more respected in the University than the freshman that you are tell you it's normal you just go along with it. You're 18 and don't know half as much about the world as you think you know. Later when you talk to your buddies you find out it happened to them too, it sounds pretty standard then. Later on maybe something similar happens, some students tell adults some don't. Many are not big name recruits and fear causing trouble is the quickest way out of there so they'd rather keep a low profile. When you're 18 and you hear the term "sexual assault" you probably just think rape and nothing else. Then 15 years go by, you've never forgotten about those incidents, and now that you are truly an adult, and have a much better understanding of the world, you realize you were, in fact, sexually assaulted. You didn't understand it at the time, you didn't enjoy it, but didn't know if it was a real medical procedure or something you should fight off. Now you know. So you tell your story, and then have idiots on yappi saying you must've enjoyed it.

I don't know if this is what happened but it seems plausible to me.
I don't know what Jordan did or didn't know that long ago. I do think there is some political motivation as to why he is being singled out from what I can see. But that is neither here nor there as a response to your post.

I was an 18 year old freshman going through pre-season physicals for college football a LONG time ago. Whether I was excited to be part of the program or not, I wouldn't have let a doctor do anything that you just described to me. By that point, I have already been through many physicals to play sports. I knew how the doctors went about checking for hernias, etc. I would have known what was normal and what was not. And I think my kids would have also known what is appropriate touching as part of a physical and what is inappropriate too.

But that's me. I can't speak for everyone obviously. Could your scenario be realistic? Possibly. But mine is equally plausible too.
Old 05-23-19, 05:54 PM
All World

Quote:
Makes me laugh. Someone who would take it like woman rather than defend himself like man saying others can't back up.

Stay away from me, keyboard commando.
Old 05-23-19, 06:03 PM
Varsity

You are one who brought up internet vs real life. I agree, very different. You do well to keep that in mind cheth.

Alhamdulillah
Old 05-23-19, 06:06 PM
All World

Quote:

Alhamdulillah
Alright...that made me laugh, troll boy.

Yer on your own!
Old 05-23-19, 06:13 PM
All World

Quote:
Man you are dense.
I know right. So your far fetched scenario covers MULTIPLE accusers?

Use your brain. If what is alleged were true, Doctor Fingers would have suffered at least one black eye that no one could ignore, forget, or explain away.