Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Softball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-26-17, 08:56 PM
Freshman

warriorfootballfan is on a distinguished road
Brian Kindell Lebanon Softball/Football

I am not sure I have ever seen a more washed up, could have been, thinks he is the best, crappy coach ever. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't walk around like he is somebody. Fat, out of shape, non-intelligent, elementary school gym teacher. Terrible coach in both sports as I can tell. Somebody has to see this and save the Lebanon community from this guy. Unacceptable representation of the hard work the kids put in. He does have his posse of athletes dads who worship the ground he walks on in hopes of getting their kids more playing time. These idiots only fill his head bigger than his gut. Come on Lebanon, you can do better! Stewart? Where you at?.....
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-17, 02:54 PM
Freshman

doomleader1 is on a distinguished road
Wow!!! Your going to post crazy sh_t like that put your name on it. To attack a coach like this is so Un called for. This makes me sick. What a coward!
Old 06-27-17, 03:59 PM
All District

DustMan1975 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfootballfan View Post
I am not sure I have ever seen a more washed up, could have been, thinks he is the best, crappy coach ever. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't walk around like he is somebody. Fat, out of shape, non-intelligent, elementary school gym teacher. Terrible coach in both sports as I can tell. Somebody has to see this and save the Lebanon community from this guy. Unacceptable representation of the hard work the kids put in. He does have his posse of athletes dads who worship the ground he walks on in hopes of getting their kids more playing time. These idiots only fill his head bigger than his gut. Come on Lebanon, you can do better! Stewart? Where you at?.....
The real problem with school sports are parents like you. Whether you agree with his coaching ability or philosophy is one thing. But it's not okay to personally attack a man for his appearance and job and so on. I guess you must be 100% perfect in everything you do.
Old 06-28-17, 07:39 AM
Freshman

You all know all to well, attaching a name to the TRUTH only hurts the kids. Having a conversation, face to face with an egotistical coach, only hurts the kids. At some point, after years of the same old crap, one needs to get it off their chest. It may seem brutal to you, but watching injustice happen year after year comes to a boiling point. Not a coward, just a voice of truth who has had enough. You may not like it or understand it but you are probably one of the inner circle.
Old 06-28-17, 03:20 PM
Varsity

SamMaydayMalone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfootballfan View Post
Such a terrible coach...State Runner Up. Hmm, so tell us what position your kid should be playing?
Old 06-28-17, 03:51 PM
All District

coachjw
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustMan1975 View Post
The real problem with school sports are parents like you. Whether you agree with his coaching ability or philosophy is one thing. But it's not okay to personally attack a man for his appearance and job and so on. I guess you must be 100% perfect in everything you do.
I agree, you said it best.
There is lot of older coaches over weight that are good coach.

Also I just look up Lebanon on the OHSAA and it shows TBA for coach of Football and Softball. Maybe warriorfootballfan got his wish.

Last edited by coachjw; 06-28-17 at 10:30 PM..
Old 06-29-17, 12:55 PM
All Yappi

Auggie is on a distinguished road
Is this the coach that went crazy on the umps after the State Championship game?
Old 07-01-17, 06:52 PM
Freshman

Yes!!! After he sat on his fat all game and did nothing!