Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
  #1  
Old 06-21-19, 11:18 AM
BIG ED BIG ED is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 05-26-01
Location: Perry Twp.(Massillon, Oh.
Posts: 4,655
BIG ED is on a distinguished road
Early Federal League Predictions

Give us your preseason rankings or just the team or teams you’ll think will be in the running for the league title.
IMO, on this date, a 4 team race between Perry, Hoover, McKinley and Lake. My opinion could change once the scrimmages are over in August.

Please keep this on topic, thanks!
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 06-21-19, 11:38 AM
JoeCool JoeCool is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-02-06
Location: Canton
Posts: 1,100
JoeCool is on a distinguished road
Perry and Hoover at the top.

Jackson Lake and Mck in the middle.

Green and Glenoak at the bottom.

GlenOak could surprise not sure what they bring back and how the new coach will work out.

Lake would be my interesting team because they are normally in every game. If they could turn around their luck in a couple of those games they could be right up there for the title. That's always their difference between 5-5 or 8-2.

I reserve the right to leave the jury out on my Pups until I see a few scrimmages. They were young last year but who knows what will happen with the new coach. I'm optimistic but I'm not ready to jump on the gravy train just yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  #3  
Old 06-21-19, 07:45 PM
CantonKid CantonKid is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-06-19
Posts: 42
CantonKid is on a distinguished road
Perry
Hoover
McKinley
  #4  
Old 06-23-19, 11:14 AM
JJBulldog JJBulldog is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-05-17
Location: McK 27 Mass 0
Posts: 1,574
JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
McKinley will win the league this year. Too much talent, size, and speed for the others., and a big improvement on the defensive side of the ball.
Perry/Hoover/Lake will take turns knocking each other off and all three will lose to McKinley.
Glenoak/Green will battle for the bottom this year.


Always keep the faith!


WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
  #5  
Old 06-23-19, 12:38 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 12,217
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Hoover, Perry and Mckinley in another 3 way tie with all 3 making the playoffs along with Lake. Jackson competitive, but no.
  #6  
Old 06-24-19, 08:22 AM
bodiaz bodiaz is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 07-11-13
Posts: 269
bodiaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Fed Projections

I think that Hoover and Perry are the top two teams this year, schedule favors Hoover, they only play Lake, Green and Glenoak on the road.

3rd through 4th McKinley (Hoover and Perry both away games) and Lake

5th Jackson, but they could surprise

6th Green, seeing small improvements

7th Glenoak, squad is a mess, if they don't beat the team from South Bend the first game of the season, they very well could go winless
  #7  
Old 06-24-19, 08:40 AM
FirestoneFan FirestoneFan is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-02-02
Location: Suffield
Posts: 5,602
FirestoneFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to FirestoneFan
McKinley
Hoover
Perry
Jackson
Lake
Green
GlenOak
  #8  
Old 06-24-19, 09:24 AM
Raymo Raymo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: PRO FOOTBALL HOF CITY
Posts: 6,039
Raymo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Hoover, Perry and Mckinley in another 3 way tie with all 3 making the playoffs along with Lake. Jackson competitive, but no.
TP knows HS football..BAM!
  #9  
Old 06-24-19, 09:27 AM
Raymo Raymo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: PRO FOOTBALL HOF CITY
Posts: 6,039
Raymo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCool View Post
Perry and Hoover at the top.

Jackson Lake and Mck in the middle.

Green and Glenoak at the bottom.

GlenOak could surprise not sure what they bring back and how the new coach will work out.

Lake would be my interesting team because they are normally in every game. If they could turn around their luck in a couple of those games they could be right up there for the title. That's always their difference between 5-5 or 8-2.

I reserve the right to leave the jury out on my Pups until I see a few scrimmages. They were young last year but who knows what will happen with the new coach. I'm optimistic but I'm not ready to jump on the gravy train just yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'll be behind you Joe,can't wait...BAM!
  #10  
Old 06-25-19, 09:55 PM
baldeagle5217 baldeagle5217 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-13-10
Posts: 500
baldeagle5217 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodiaz View Post
I think that Hoover and Perry are the top two teams this year, schedule favors Hoover, they only play Lake, Green and Glenoak on the road.

3rd through 4th McKinley (Hoover and Perry both away games) and Lake

5th Jackson, but they could surprise

6th Green, seeing small improvements

7th Glenoak, squad is a mess, if they don't beat the team from South Bend the first game of the season, they very well could go winless
What is going on at GlenOak that makes the squad a mess as you say?
  #11  
Old 06-26-19, 09:51 AM
Wrestling245 Wrestling245 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-06-12
Posts: 1,050
Wrestling245 is on a distinguished road
Perry
Lake
Hoover
McKinley
Jackson
Glenoak
Green
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Federal League 2019-2020 WhatsupDoc Boys Basketball 32 07-03-19 11:39 AM
2018/19 Federal League Standings, Scores, etc. afwpatfire Boys Basketball 873 03-23-19 10:38 AM
Federal League ('18/'19) Yappi Boys Basketball 49 12-12-18 05:05 PM
All Federal League Team my2sense Football 2 11-15-18 11:35 AM
Region 3&4 early playoff predictions High School84 Football 25 08-09-17 01:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.