Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-04-19, 05:19 AM
Raymo Raymo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: PRO FOOTBALL HOF CITY
Posts: 6,005
Raymo is on a distinguished road
CANTON McKINLEY shootout schedule for June

Can we get a schedule for the boys basketball team,where and when they play in June?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 06-06-19, 09:30 AM
Raymo Raymo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: PRO FOOTBALL HOF CITY
Posts: 6,005
Raymo is on a distinguished road
Thursday night for the month of June to see the Pups hoop,games at Timken gym,Fieldhouse and the gym next to the Nat.Be nice to see time and place but it is what it is...BAM!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-11-19, 02:39 PM
JJBulldog JJBulldog is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-05-17
Location: McK 27 Mass 0
Posts: 1,497
JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
Know anything about the Jackson transfer? I'm thinking our free throw shooting might just have improved a notch lol.


WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-11-19, 03:37 PM
Maxie's Avatar
Maxie Maxie is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-25-03
Location: Ohio’s #1 Winner—-#885
Posts: 7,055
Maxie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBulldog View Post
Know anything about the Jackson transfer? I'm thinking our free throw shooting might just have improved a notch lol.


WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Let me guess? He is originally from Canton!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-11-19, 03:54 PM
Localfan Localfan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 02-02-18
Posts: 230
Localfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
Let me guess? He is originally from Canton!
He's from the same place as that new running back for Massillon they just come out of thin air
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-11-19, 04:09 PM
Caleb Caleb is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-31-05
Posts: 2,836
Caleb is on a distinguished road
Ok I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and of course if I'm wrong some Jackson poster can correct me. There was some kind of incident involving students and a Canton teen that went to Jackson. Don't know all the details on what happened. Maybe this is that kid coming back to McKinley and maybe it's not. I just have a hard time believing any student that's going to Jackson would leave Jackson and come to McKinley for any reason unless a series situation of some kind took place. That's why I'm taking a stab in the dark.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-11-19, 04:13 PM
Caleb Caleb is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-31-05
Posts: 2,836
Caleb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
Are you worried? Another loss to the Tigers.
Maxie were you old enough to watch the 1970 Massillon team?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-19, 04:17 PM
Maxie's Avatar
Maxie Maxie is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-25-03
Location: Ohio’s #1 Winner—-#885
Posts: 7,055
Maxie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
Maxie were you old enough to watch the 1970 Massillon team?

Yes. By the way, I deleted my previous post.

Last edited by Maxie; 06-11-19 at 04:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-19, 05:53 PM
JJBulldog JJBulldog is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-05-17
Location: McK 27 Mass 0
Posts: 1,497
JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
Ok I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and of course if I'm wrong some Jackson poster can correct me. There was some kind of incident involving students and a Canton teen that went to Jackson. Don't know all the details on what happened. Maybe this is that kid coming back to McKinley and maybe it's not. I just have a hard time believing any student that's going to Jackson would leave Jackson and come to McKinley for any reason unless a series situation of some kind took place. That's why I'm taking a stab in the dark.
With fans like you, who needs enemies? A Jackson football player who played center for us two years in a row under Brian Cross in 2004 payed tuition to play for the Pups.

Right nowJackson has a serious bigotry problem and African-Americans who attend their schools are beginning to feel it. There was a bi-racial girl at their middle school who was surrounded by 10 white boys (It was recorded on cctv) and told " all blacks must die". It was in the Repository. Earlier in the year, Coach Reardon had to stop the Jackson game to complain to officials Jackson player used the N word.

Last edited by JJBulldog; 06-11-19 at 06:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-11-19, 06:09 PM
JJBulldog JJBulldog is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-05-17
Location: McK 27 Mass 0
Posts: 1,497
JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Localfan View Post
He's from the same place as that new running back for Massillon they just come out of thin air
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-11-19, 06:12 PM
Caleb Caleb is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-31-05
Posts: 2,836
Caleb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBulldog View Post
With fans like you, who needs enemies? A Jackson football player who played center for us two years in a row under Brian Cross in 2004 payed tuition to play for the Pups.

Right nowJackson has a serious bigotry problem and African-Americans who attend their schools are beginning to feel it. There was a bi-racial girl at their middle school who was surrounded by 10 white boys (It was recorded on cctv) and told " all blacks must die". It was in the Repository. Earlier in the year, Coach Reardon had to stop the Jackson game to complain to officials Jackson player used the N word.
Like I said I took a stab at it and was wrong. My statemen on transfers from Jackson I'll stand by and I don't really care what you think about it.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-11-19, 06:15 PM
Caleb Caleb is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-31-05
Posts: 2,836
Caleb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
Yes. By the way, I deleted my previous post.
Just wondering how far back you go. I'm guessing most posters on this site from both schools don't go back that far or the 60's.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-11-19, 06:20 PM
Raymo Raymo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: PRO FOOTBALL HOF CITY
Posts: 6,005
Raymo is on a distinguished road
Maybe his dad went over there to coach after leaving his position in Canton and he's somewhere else now and YES he is from CANTON originally,no way just kidding...BAM!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-11-19, 07:33 PM
Caleb Caleb is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-31-05
Posts: 2,836
Caleb is on a distinguished road
By the way McKinley posters take note Sean Weatherspoon was named the head coach at Maple Heights. Have to keep an eye on him. Coaches come and go these days at McKinley. Maybe a future coach.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-11-19, 07:46 PM
JJBulldog JJBulldog is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-05-17
Location: McK 27 Mass 0
Posts: 1,497
JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymo View Post
Maybe his dad went over there to coach after leaving his position in Canton and he's somewhere else now and YES he is from CANTON originally,no way just kidding...BAM!
Thanks for the clarification, Raymo.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-12-19, 08:10 AM
Raymo Raymo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: PRO FOOTBALL HOF CITY
Posts: 6,005
Raymo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
By the way McKinley posters take note Sean Weatherspoon was named the head coach at Maple Heights. Have to keep an eye on him. Coaches come and go these days at McKinley. Maybe a future coach.
Just a matter of time if he can win,movin on up...BAM!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-12-19, 08:15 AM
Raymo Raymo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: PRO FOOTBALL HOF CITY
Posts: 6,005
Raymo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
Let me guess? He is originally from Canton!
BAM!...he really was MAX...my first M/M game was in '52,my brothers game home tanked and it was hell in the house that weekend...six years old Max...can you beat it.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-12-19, 02:21 PM
Maxie's Avatar
Maxie Maxie is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-25-03
Location: Ohio’s #1 Winner—-#885
Posts: 7,055
Maxie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymo View Post
BAM!...he really was MAX...my first M/M game was in '52,my brothers game home tanked and it was hell in the house that weekend...six years old Max...can you beat it.

The first Massillon-McKinley football game for me was at Fawcett in 1959. Tigers won 20-0.🐅
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-12-19, 06:01 PM
Caleb Caleb is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-31-05
Posts: 2,836
Caleb is on a distinguished road
Man your old Raymo. (lol) Mine was 1966 in Massillon. Sat in the scoreboard endzone seats. I was 9 years old.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-13-19, 12:09 AM
JJBulldog JJBulldog is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-05-17
Location: McK 27 Mass 0
Posts: 1,497
JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
You guys are all definitely fossilized by now. Rsymo, be sure to leave some DNA at the athletic office before you pass. Fans like you are one in a million and we need to clone you so we can have another! Live long and prosper!


WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-21-19, 07:16 PM
CantonKid CantonKid is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-06-19
Posts: 30
CantonKid is on a distinguished road
How do the puppies look this summer?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-23-19, 10:15 AM
Raymo Raymo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: PRO FOOTBALL HOF CITY
Posts: 6,005
Raymo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantonKid View Post
How do the puppies look this summer?
Just like every other summer brings HOPE to be better next year...BAM!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-23-19, 12:41 PM
Raymo Raymo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: PRO FOOTBALL HOF CITY
Posts: 6,005
Raymo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantonKid View Post
How do the puppies look this summer?
Last week of summer hoops on Thursday at 5:00 in the FH and aux gym.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
History of Baseball State Championships (1928-2018) Yappi Baseball 37 05-06-19 07:56 AM
Canton McKinley summer shootout Sunday, June 2nd bsquare Girls Basketball 1 04-11-19 10:11 AM
2017-2018 Basketball Schedules Yappi Boys Basketball 60 11-30-17 01:53 PM
How many games will Canton McKinley win this coming season??? IUDOGS Football 45 08-16-17 09:05 AM
Massillon Tigers Athletics DB135 Massillon Tigers 15 05-30-17 01:22 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz