Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-14-18, 09:26 PM
All World

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
His tweets today about Omarosa are much more unhinged than anything i posted and he is a public figure making on the record comments to the public...I am an anonymous poster speaking to a bunch of anonymous posters.

His public statement:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump15h15 hours ago

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didnít work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!
Old 08-14-18, 09:36 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
His tweets today about Omarosa are much more unhinged than anything i posted and he is a public figure making on the record comments to the public...I am an anonymous poster speaking to a bunch of anonymous posters.

His public statement:

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didnít work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!
Actually she is a female dog
Old 08-14-18, 09:42 PM
All Region

Killer Joe is on a distinguished road
Quote:

His public statement:

I really see no difference between you and him when it comes to ranting. And the only ones that care are the fools that follow what anyone says on Twitter. Most people are simply not concerned with that crap.
Old 08-14-18, 10:04 PM
All American

bob22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Joe View Post
I really see no difference between you and him when it comes to ranting. And the only ones that care are the fools that follow what anyone says on Twitter. Most people are simply not concerned with that crap.
When it comes to POTUS, what's the difference between Twitter and when POTUS is standing behind a microphone?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-18, 12:52 AM
All American

goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
Is that an important game? Most people are enjoying the reality of full employment and higher wages. That's probably a more important game but whatevs....
that is total crap , wages are stagnant , inflation is rising and the deficit is ballooning. sounds pretty enjoyable
Old 08-15-18, 01:55 AM
All World

SeeYaSometime is on a distinguished road
I found it surprising Stephen Colbert mocked her in his opening monologue tonight, much to the enjoyment of his audience.
Old 08-15-18, 03:53 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

His public statement:

Could you quote the "unhinged" part? I don't see it in this post.
Old 08-15-18, 03:54 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeYaSometime View Post
I found it surprising Stephen Colbert mocked her in his opening monologue tonight, much to the enjoyment of his audience.
Your surprised that Liberals would mock a black woman that used to support Donald Trump?
Old 08-15-18, 03:59 AM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Hold on I have been reading that Omorosa is a hero to liberals? It was never true but it didn't stop some of you from uttering such nonsense .

If a Democrat had hired a reality TV person like this you would be howling at the moon as I speak . Or hired their own kid to sit in the White House with zero experience and her husband from a 'felonious " family , the list could be endless but I have some work to do .

Trump calling her a dog is amusing , pathetic and speaks ton his thin skinned undisciplined tendency's . But you guys finf it refreshing and cute and 'Tough". LOL
Old 08-15-18, 04:13 AM
All World

Love the defense of Trump by Sarah" The nifty liar " Huckabee . She says and she isn't the only one, that President Trump " Calls many many others dog's and worse so it isn't racial. As if this makes him look better . LMAO .

Then she actually says , how bad could the President be if so many people have stayed in business with Trump over the years. Not really a respected man in the business community and he had exactly ZERO or ONE if you count a tepid one line quasi endorsement by ONE guy had no support or endorsements from the New York business community or anywhere else for that matter during the Presidential campaign. .

The kicker was he mentioning that the Clintons who I am told each day from the righties are evil personified and belong in a Turkish prison attended 'ONE OF " Trump's wedding'S so how bad can he be? Inviting evil criminal people to his wedding you mean . You can't make this up . Hucakbee Sanders has a really tough job no question and she is good at it, but she never works in politics again. Anything that touches Trump diminishes and will continue to .
Old 08-15-18, 12:37 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
If a Democrat had hired a reality TV person like this you would be howling at the moon as I speak .
Democrats did hire her. During the Clinton administration she worked for Al Gore, and then the White House personnel office transferred her to the Department of Commerce. LOL You can't make this stuff up.

Last edited by chs1971; 08-16-18 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-16-18, 01:37 PM
All Yappi

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Omorosa is no ones hero! White America has disowned her. Black America doesn't want her back. Nothing she has said now is nothing new. We all know the kind of person Trump is. Didn't need Omorosa comments to find that out.

Last edited by warriorblue; 08-17-18 at 04:34 AM.
Old 08-16-18, 01:53 PM
All World

What was her job in the Clinton Gore white house? Was her office in the white house ? What was the position ? I knew she was in the commerce department and spend a short time there. Was she at the table lik eshe was in Trump's getting paid the kind of money she got for Donald ? So are you saying that she was a good hire because she had a very brief foray as a Democrat ? Then again Trump was a Democrat befoere he realized he could onbly have a future in politics as a Republican because thise people who watch Fox will 'Believe anything. Heil yes they do . lol
Old 08-16-18, 01:56 PM
All World

Quote:
What was her job in the Clinton Gore white house? Was he office in the white house ? What was the position ?
I don't know, or care. Read her book yourself.
Old 08-16-18, 01:59 PM
All World

he 1990s, Omarosa worked in the office of Vice President Al Gore during the Clinton administration. She later stated the job had been "a very difficult environment, because they don't believe in training. They just kind of throw you in the fire."[15] Gore's former office administrator, Mary Margaret Overbey, has said Omarosa "was the worst hire we ever made".[16] She was later transferred to the Commerce Department via the White House personnel office.[15] Cheryl Shavers, who then served as the Commerce Department's Undersecretary for Technology Administration, said that Omarosa was "unqualified and disruptive," adding, "I had her removed."[16]

So Trump then thought because of her personality she was a great repeat reality show star right ? then after her sterling record in politics thought she was a good hire? .
Old 08-16-18, 02:38 PM
All World

Ok Guy who thinks he's smart . I SAID 'If the Dems hired a reality TV star who was hired based on her relationship with a reality TV star you would howl.

So you thought hmm gotcha the Dems hired the same reality TV star . Got me , what reality show was she on back then? What relationship on that show secured her job? Did she have the same type of position back then as a younger person who was in DC and attended Howard University?

Sharp quick thinking , I'm impressed , you aren't a Super D in terms of intellectual firepower but I'll be keeping my eye on you more closely .
Old 08-16-18, 03:38 PM
All World

SeeYaSometime is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
Your surprised that Liberals would mock a black woman that used to support Donald Trump?
Now that she's done a 180* on Trump, yes.
Old 08-16-18, 04:10 PM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
It is kinds funny that I hear the liberal news does not think of her as a hero, but the truth is if she had not done the 180 on Trump, they would not have her on the shows promoting a book she had written. If the book said what a great man and what a great job he was doing there is not a liberal news network that would have had her on. Trust me she is a hero to them because she is saying bad things and criticizing our President. that the liberal news works 24 hours a day to take down. Remember over 90% negative reporting and I think it is much more than that. I do not watch all the time but when I have I have yet to hear anything good and positive reported about Trump ever. I wish someone could show and tell me when it happened?
Old 08-16-18, 05:17 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hold on I have been reading that Omorosa is a hero to liberals? It was never true but it didn't stop some of you from uttering such nonsense .

If a Democrat had hired a reality TV person like this you would be howling at the moon as I speak . Or hired their own kid to sit in the White House with zero experience and her husband from a 'felonious " family , the list could be endless but I have some work to do .

Trump calling her a dog is amusing , pathetic and speaks ton his thin skinned undisciplined tendency's . But you guys finf it refreshing and cute and 'Tough". LOL
So it's just a coincidence she's been making the rounds of all the liberal shows?
Old 08-16-18, 07:48 PM
Scatologist

EagleFan will become famous soon enoughEagleFan will become famous soon enough
I watched trainwreck Omarosa on her original Apprentice appearance. The fact that Trump brought her back to future seasons and hired in White House is amazingly dumb. I don't care what she says about Trump. He is a tool. But good Lord, the networks giving this airtime to her is ridiculous. Total loser.
Old 08-16-18, 08:02 PM
All World

Quote:
Ok Guy who thinks he's smart . I SAID 'If the Dems hired a reality TV star who was hired based on her relationship with a reality TV star you would howl.
Lie. That is not what you said. I quoted you directly.
Old 08-17-18, 06:47 AM
All World

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Trump has Omarosa Derangement Syndrome.
Old 08-17-18, 07:01 AM
All Yappi

dado6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
It is kinds funny that I hear the liberal news does not think of her as a hero, but the truth is if she had not done the 180 on Trump, they would not have her on the shows promoting a book she had written. If the book said what a great man and what a great job he was doing there is not a liberal news network that would have had her on. Trust me she is a hero to them because she is saying bad things and criticizing our President. that the liberal news works 24 hours a day to take down. Remember over 90% negative reporting and I think it is much more than that. I do not watch all the time but when I have I have yet to hear anything good and positive reported about Trump ever. I wish someone could show and tell me when it happened?
If not their hero, definitely a useful idiot to forward their agenda.
Old 08-17-18, 07:41 AM
All World

So what reality show did they pluck her from how many years ago? She’s a joke and he”s a joke . It’s a circus . I know you don’t read his tweets ever( lie) but you should it’s pathetic and amusing at the same time .
Old 08-17-18, 08:49 AM
All District

Bigscarletandgrey is on a distinguished road
So the Trump campaign tried to hire her for $180,000 per year to do ALMOST nothing. All she had to do was sign an NDA. So for all of you that support his campaign financially they tried to use your money as a hush payment.

Can't believe Trump would ever pay to silence someone.
Old 08-17-18, 09:22 AM
Save water....drink beer!

MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
Omorosa is no ones hero! White America has disowned her. Black America doesn't want her back. Nothing she has said now is nothing new. We all know the kind of person Trump is. Didn't need Omorosa comments to find that out.
Kind of sad that you view the world in only Black & White. No wonder you are always so angry.
Old 08-17-18, 12:30 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Old 08-17-18, 01:23 PM
All Ohio

FootballFan1795 is on a distinguished road
Lol
Old 08-17-18, 01:53 PM
All American

domi is on a distinguished road
Question of the day: Is Omarosa holding out for the highest offer on the other 200 tapes she supposedly has or is she having someone go through them first to make sure there is nothing classified on them?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: