Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-16-18, 11:41 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Maybe his dislike or hatred of Trump and the fact McCain voted with the D'd to spite Trump just might have something to do with people"s opinion of him.
Old 08-16-18, 12:06 PM
All Ohio

FootballFan1795 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD1 View Post
... considering more than a few people here (the ones who live here and post nonstop) basically resemble Cro-Magnon man. Iím confident if pictures were available the typical sloped forehead would be easily identified.
Hmm ... SuperD or Neo?

Old 08-16-18, 12:06 PM
All American

SuperD1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
Maybe his dislike or hatred of Trump and the fact McCain voted with the D'd to spite Trump just might have something to do with people"s opinion of him.
That has certainly been brought up.

And considering he ran his re-election campaign on repealing Obarrycare right before stabbing his constituents in the back by deciding to uphold the failed system is certainly a valid reason.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa.../amp/708114001
Old 08-16-18, 12:10 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballFan1795 View Post
Hmm ... SuperD or Neo?

Says the guy posting at three times the rate that I do.

I have great posture. Bad posture annoys me nearly as much as bad grammar.

And I run to the pool at the Encore every chance I get. So along with my naturally olive skin, my complexion is quite good.
Old 08-16-18, 12:12 PM
All Ohio

FootballFan1795 is on a distinguished road
Lol
Old 08-16-18, 12:29 PM
All Yappi

Termite2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

My case for the possibility McCain caused the disaster has been laid out twice.
And it doesnít appear anybody else besides you needs it typed out a third time.
No it hasn't; you have failed to explain the particulars, not surprising; because the facts and common sense make your claim fantasy.
1 please explain where McCain's jet was positioned on the Carrier
2 please explain where the F4 was positioned
3 Once you have done that, please explain how a jet exhaust can fire a rocket and if that exhaust was hot and long enough to cookoff the rocket; did not injure the crewmen around the F4 or detonate the warhead.
Old 08-16-18, 12:43 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Termite2 View Post
No it hasn't; you have failed to explain the particulars, not surprising; because the facts and common sense make your claim fantasy.
1 please explain where McCain's jet was positioned on the Carrier
2 please explain where the F4 was positioned
3 Once you have done that, please explain how a jet exhaust can fire a rocket and if that exhaust was hot and long enough to cookoff the rocket; did not injure the crewmen around the F4 or detonate the warhead.
It’s not my claim stupid. It’s just a story. I didn’t author a single article on the Forrestal.

Seeing as how you’re the ordinance expert, explain other Zuni mishaps and why the Navy didn’t have trouble placing blame elsewhere, particularly the Coral Sea.

When 134 sailors die the Navy is going to find someone at fault.
If this was an electronics issue source a link where a Navy contractor or some other group or person was held responsible?

This has all the usual stink of a government coverup and at the center of it is a self serving jerk with a Navy admiral for a father.

Is that proof? Did I say it’s a fact that John McCain caused the fire?
No, just that given everything I know about him I find it believable.

Now, I understand you may have trouble wrapping your mind around an opposing opinion. But I really don’t care.
Old 08-16-18, 12:49 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I have to apologize for this wretched thread. It came to be because Super D, aka as 'the olive skinned Greek God renaissance man du jour out here, was irked and blew a gasket when I mentioned that may be the Classy Donny Drumph could have said a kind word or even merely mentioned the dying man whose name was on the bill he was introducing.

He took it personally and said something to the effect 'I knew you would bring that piece of sheet's name up". A short time later this thread appeared . Sorry for that. Timing is key in life sometimes. Kind of like Trump seeming to know that the Hillary emails were coming about 4 days before they came out right after the Tower meeting lol . He 'literally " Said in a tweet that he would shortly have Hillary email info shortly . How did he know? Even you sheep can't say coincidence. But this will be found out in time for sure and some crap hits the fan .

Now start your motors and go ballistic, I say I can pop that olive skinned vein first .
Old 08-16-18, 12:54 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Kind of like Trump seeming to know that the Hillary emails were coming about 4 days before they came out right after the Tower meeting lol .
Doesn't matter. Don't care.

MAGA
Old 08-16-18, 12:54 PM
All World

No you seem to 'REALLY CARE '. Besides the clichťd death and taxes , there are a couple of other 'sure " Things in life . When someone starts a sentence with 'NO OFFENSE " they will have a 99 percent chance of offending you and criticizing you in some way.

Second when someone starts a thread on a message board and forcefully carries on for a couple days calling everyone and their brother mentally unfit, box of rocks stupid, and has a clear agenda??. When he says in response to anything 'THAT HE DOESN'T CARE "??? HE CARES I mean really cares in an unhealthy way.
Old 08-16-18, 01:01 PM
All World

First off CHS you really don't count in terms of thinking critically about anything Trump or his administration . I know you don't THINK , and that you don't care about anything he does has done or who he is. I and everyone gets it no need to waste your time .

You identify with a classless fat old white man, of course you love the idea of the poor speaking crass obtuse liar. You find him refreshing . There is 'literally " nothing he could do or that you will eventually find out about him to sway your adoration of this man . Seeing as you don't work anymore, what has happened to you that has made your life so different in the last 17 months?
Old 08-16-18, 01:06 PM
All American

Quote:
First off CHS you really don't count in terms of thinking critically

When this idiot starts bringing up critical thinking something has gone terribly, terribly wrong.
Old 08-16-18, 01:06 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
Doesn't matter. Don't care.

MAGA
Absolutely - MAGA
Old 08-16-18, 01:09 PM
All Yappi

Termite2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Itís not my claim stupid. Itís just a story. I didnít author a single article on the Forrestal.

Seeing as how youíre the ordinance expert, explain other Zuni mishaps and why the Navy didnít have trouble placing blame elsewhere, particularly the Coral Sea.

When 134 sailors die the Navy is going to find someone at fault.
If this was an electronics issue source a link where a Navy contractor or some other group or person was held responsible?

This has all the usual stink of a government coverup and at the center of it is a self serving jerk with a Navy admiral for a father.

Is that proof? Did I say itís a fact that John McCain caused the fire?
No, just that given everything I know about him I find it believable.

Now, I understand you may have trouble wrapping your mind around an opposing opinion. But I really donít care.
The Hancock incident? sure, they didn't follow SOP
The Forrestal incident - according to the report they did, the report recommended changes to the SOP; the failure was the SOP
The main problem[common to every ship] was the wiring doesn't like salt water and deteriorates] The electronics met specs, stuff wears out.

Al least you admit that your opinion has no corroborating facts and is based solely on animus
Old 08-16-18, 01:24 PM
All World

Quote:
First off CHS you really don't count in terms of thinking critically about anything Trump or his administration . I know you don't THINK , and that you don't care about anything he does has done or who he is. I and everyone gets it no need to waste your time .

You identify with a classless fat old white man, of course you love the idea of the poor speaking crass obtuse liar. You find him refreshing . There is 'literally " nothing he could do or that you will eventually find out about him to sway your adoration of this man . Seeing as you don't work anymore, what has happened to you that has made your life so different in the last 17 months?
I don't care much about what he says or Tweets. I don't really care about his past. I do care about what he does. MAGA

I do not "adore" him. Several times I have posted that I have long considered him to be a self-promoting blowhard.

I do work, when I want to. I have three part-time or seasonal jobs.

I'm just not stupid like you.
Old 08-16-18, 02:10 PM
All World

Super d goes ballistic misreading a post, Doesn't get context and grossly overestimates his prowess in al areas { He's flat lying in many instances} and questions EVERYONE'S lack of intelligence . Is as thin skinned as his hero , gets beaten up left and right yet still preens like a olive skinned peacock { In his own fantasy }.

Super D you do realize , calling people stupid and idiots at every turn doesn't make you look more right and certainly not any smarter? Of course you don't .
Old 08-16-18, 02:11 PM
All World

CHS you consider yourself smart?
Old 08-16-18, 03:30 PM
All World

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
But I really donít care.
Yeah, you seem like you don't care

Seek treatment for your McCain Derangement Syndrome. I hear it's curable if caught early.
Old 08-16-18, 03:36 PM
All American

goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
I'm just not stupid like you.
you reached a whole new level of stupid only attained by yourself and super d
Old 08-16-18, 06:31 PM
All World

Quote:
CHS you consider yourself smart?
All things are relative.
Old 08-16-18, 06:48 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
I've got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.
Old 08-16-18, 08:33 PM
All World

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
That has certainly been brought up.

And considering he ran his re-election campaign on repealing Obarrycare right before stabbing his constituents in the back by deciding to uphold the failed system is certainly a valid reason.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa.../amp/708114001
still see thumbs down Johnny on the floor chuckling with Chuck Schumer and then giving the THUMBS DOWN on the vote to repeal that piece of CRAP healthcare system.....screw McCain...
Old 08-17-18, 07:09 AM
All American

Quote:
Super d goes ballistic misreading a post, Doesn't get context and grossly overestimates his prowess in al areas { He's flat lying in many instances} and questions EVERYONE'S lack of intelligence . Is as thin skinned as his hero , gets beaten up left and right yet still preens like a olive skinned peacock { In his own fantasy }.

Super D you do realize , calling people stupid and idiots at every turn doesn't make you look more right and certainly not any smarter? Of course you don't .

Awe, you sort of just rolled out every bed wetting, disfunctional liberals assessment of President DJT and aimed at me.
I’m honored.

You can keep saying the same crap over and over and over like the other unimaginative morons here.
It means nothing.

If intelligence were solely measured on a posters ability to wrap their minds around any opinion other than their own. To actually think critically and be objective then the proof is all in the pudding.
Something I’m sure you’re familiar with. Pudding that is.

You just repeat the same stupid crap. You whine incessantly, write like a fourth grader. You attempt to insult people like a third grader. Your digital exsistance paints you quite well.
You’re nobody. And as much of a joke as you are in your undoubtedly pathetic skin, you’re just as pathetic here.
Old 08-17-18, 07:13 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
still see thumbs down Johnny on the floor chuckling with Chuck Schumer and then giving the THUMBS DOWN on the vote to repeal that piece of CRAP healthcare system.....screw McCain...
Its indicative of his entire disgusting life.

Bad student
Bad pilot
Bad husband
Bad congressman
Bad person
Old 08-17-18, 07:21 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
Yeah, you seem like you don't care

Seek treatment for your McCain Derangement Syndrome. I hear it's curable if caught early.
I see that last Happy meal did nothing to improve your wit.

“Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him”.

“Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit”.

I subscribe to the latter. Which is obviously a necessity here.

Last edited by SuperD1; 08-17-18 at 07:32 AM.
Old 08-17-18, 07:22 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
You have to capitalize the first letter of a sentence if you want to call anybody else stipid troglodyte.
Old 08-17-18, 07:25 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Termite2 View Post
The Hancock incident? sure, they didn't follow SOP
The Forrestal incident - according to the report they did, the report recommended changes to the SOP; the failure was the SOP
The main problem[common to every ship] was the wiring doesn't like salt water and deteriorates] The electronics met specs, stuff wears out.

Al least you admit that your opinion has no corroborating facts and is based solely on animus

All valid points, save the last.

Dig up in the Navy judge advocates findings where they site salt water erosion.

I’ll save you the time. It does not.

My opinion is not based on animus. My animus towards McCain is based on my own findings.
Old 08-17-18, 07:30 AM
All World

You know what’s pathetic Super D is your incredibly obvious anger bordering on rage. You are a joke here . Why the full blown rage.? Things can’t be going too well for you to be this full of venom and laughable fake self importance.

Your need to “ try “ to win every arguement and insult everyone in every post denotes a derp seated insecurity . So tell us why the anger despite all the winning you claim to be enjoying?
Old 08-17-18, 07:34 AM
All World

Your animus appears to be at life . What the wife divorcing your sorry azzz?
Old 08-17-18, 07:38 AM
All American

Seriously, does this loser ^ do anything else. - rhetorical

Change the record stupid.

Re-read my last reply and just assume you’ll get the same response every time you go to punch out the same whiny gibberish.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: