Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #781  
Old 10-12-17, 08:25 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,105
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
I think the term is actually "comparative negligence".
Maybe, I do know it's expensive.

Thanks for boning up. Ted and Tyler still aren't sure it exists.
Reply With Quote
  #782  
Old 10-12-17, 08:27 PM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Maybe, I do know it's expensive.

Thanks for boning up. Ted and Tyler still aren't sure it exists.
I am almost certain you don't know what it means.
Reply With Quote
  #783  
Old 10-12-17, 08:29 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,105
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
Only if they were supposed to know something. What thing jumps out at you about this guy before he shot up the place. No red flags.
28 long guns and 2000 rounds of ammunition. 4 day refusal of service. All the other red flags Wynn doesn't allow in his hotels.

Why are you having trouble admitting Mandalay Bay could have done better?
Reply With Quote
  #784  
Old 10-12-17, 08:31 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,105
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
I am almost certain you don't know what it means.
I'm 100% certain I introduced you to the concept.

Way to take the lead. lol
Reply With Quote
  #785  
Old 10-12-17, 08:31 PM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
28 long guns and 2000 rounds of ammunition. 4 day refusal of service. All the other red flags Wynn doesn't allow in his hotels.

Why are you having trouble admitting Mandalay Bay could have done better?
Hind sight is 20/20.
Reply With Quote
  #786  
Old 10-12-17, 08:32 PM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
I'm 100% certain I introduced you to the concept.

Way to take the lead. lol
Ok, do you think the concert goers were negligent?
Reply With Quote
  #787  
Old 10-12-17, 08:32 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,105
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
Hind sight is 20/20.
We're doing the best we can...lol
Reply With Quote
  #788  
Old 10-12-17, 08:33 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,105
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
Ok, do you think the concert goers were negligent?
That doesn't make any sense.

Try harder.
Reply With Quote
  #789  
Old 10-12-17, 08:35 PM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
That doesn't make any sense.

Try harder.
Like I said. You don't understand the concept of comparable neg.
Reply With Quote
  #790  
Old 10-12-17, 08:36 PM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
The concept is, the concert goers sue Mb for negligence. In order for comparable neg to work means the concert goers (plaintiffs) assume some of the negligence.
Reply With Quote
  #791  
Old 10-12-17, 08:37 PM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Comparative negligence, or non-absolute contributory negligence outside the United States, is a partial legal defense that reduces the amount of damages that a plaintiff can recover in a negligence-based claim, based upon the degree to which the plaintiff's own negligence contributed to cause the injury.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_negligence
Reply With Quote
  #792  
Old 10-12-17, 08:39 PM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Note the word plaintiff, who would be the plaintiff? People who were injured. So in your mind you view the attendees partially at fault.
Reply With Quote
  #793  
Old 10-12-17, 08:48 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 718
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
For the record I am not trolling. You and G are the ones getting mad because I don't agree with your opinions.
You definitely are trolling...instead of any intelligent debate you automatically discredit a well thought out 29 video within 3 min. You continually use the words "conspiracy theory" because it is a easy way for you to avoid any debate and claim some silly moral victory for yourself "because I am a stinky pants"

Most likely you are afraid of the truth because can not refute it and it is a bit scary...as long as your reality provides you comfort , I guess go with it.
Reply With Quote
  #794  
Old 10-12-17, 08:49 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,105
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
So you're still stuck on zero?

I'm glad you're slowly realizing where this is headed. The plaintiff could be the shooter's family, the victims families, or the state. That's assuming this stays civil, and criminal negligence doesn't come into play.
Reply With Quote
  #795  
Old 10-12-17, 08:52 PM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
So you're still stuck on zero?

I'm glad you're slowly realizing where this is headed. The plaintiff could be the shooter's family, the victims families, or the state. That's assuming this stays civil, and criminal negligence doesn't come into play.
Dude you are reaching.
Reply With Quote
  #796  
Old 10-12-17, 08:54 PM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
You definitely are trolling...instead of any intelligent debate you automatically discredit a well thought out 29 video within 3 min. You continually use the words "conspiracy theory" because it is a easy way for you to avoid any debate and claim some silly moral victory for yourself "because I am a stinky pants"

Most likely you are afraid of the truth because can not refute it and it is a bit scary...as long as your reality provides you comfort , I guess go with it.
What's the debate? A second shooter? Like I said if there was a 2nd shooter then they were both horrible shots.
Reply With Quote
  #797  
Old 10-12-17, 09:07 PM
domi domi is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-06-16
Posts: 395
domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
Note the word plaintiff, who would be the plaintiff? People who were injured. So in your mind you view the attendees partially at fault.
Well if they weren't there they wouldn't have been shot.
Reply With Quote
  #798  
Old 10-12-17, 09:08 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 718
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
What's the debate? A second shooter? Like I said if there was a 2nd shooter then they were both horrible shots.
Standard deflection...let's discuss how many more should be dead if you were shooting.
Maybe because you don't want to admit there was more than one shooter and we are being lied to ...this is the story and not your shooting prowess.
Reply With Quote
  #799  
Old 10-12-17, 09:08 PM
domi domi is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-06-16
Posts: 395
domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
28 long guns and 2000 rounds of ammunition. 4 day refusal of service. All the other red flags Wynn doesn't allow in his hotels.

Why are you having trouble admitting Mandalay Bay could have done better?
Could have done better doesn't mean they did wrong or were negligent, though.
Reply With Quote
  #800  
Old 10-12-17, 09:13 PM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
Standard deflection...let's discuss how many more should be dead if you were shooting.
Maybe because you don't want to admit there was more than one shooter and we are being lied to ...this is the story and not your shooting prowess.
It's not even worth seriously trying to debate you or Gull because you are a serious azz clown who needs a meeting with a shrink. Why would you get all upset if someone offers a counter point that has to do with actual experience? Sorry man but you and Gull are bordering on dillusion. 2 shooters lol and comparable neg....good grief!

Sleep tight, watch out for the black helocopters!
Reply With Quote
  #801  
Old 10-12-17, 09:34 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 718
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
It's not even worth seriously trying to debate you or Gull because you are a serious azz clown who needs a meeting with a shrink. Why would you get all upset if someone offers a counter point that has to do with actual experience? Sorry man but you and Gull are bordering on dillusion. 2 shooters lol and comparable neg....good grief!

Sleep tight, watch out for the black helocopters!
I am still waiting for your first counterpoint...you are pretty good at name calling and deflection, sadly not much else.
Reply With Quote
  #802  
Old 10-12-17, 09:39 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,757
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
28 long guns and 2000 rounds of ammunition. 4 day refusal of service. All the other red flags Wynn doesn't allow in his hotels.

Why are you having trouble admitting Mandalay Bay could have done better?
To get around the refusal of service all you would have to do is answer the door, say you don't need anything other than fresh towels, swap out the towels, and close the door. All without the housekeeper stepping foot in the room or even getting a real look. Even at Wynn's hotel. The housekeeper would mark down you were there and got new towels.

You're acting like Jack Ryan or Mitch rapp work housekeeping at the hotel.
Reply With Quote
  #803  
Old 10-13-17, 05:56 AM
Hammerdrill Hammerdrill is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-28-13
Posts: 1,097
Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Didn't watch any of it.
Oh, in that case, ironically, he identified where the 2nd shooter could have been located. And one of the areas was a dirt mound. lol.
Reply With Quote
  #804  
Old 10-13-17, 06:40 AM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
I am still waiting for your first counterpoint...you are pretty good at name calling and deflection, sadly not much else.
You can't counter point something that didn't happen. How can you possibly find conspiracies in everything? You can only counter a point if it's actually a point. You have no point except "I think there were two shooters". I gave you a reason as to why that makes zero sense you get all pissy. Same with Gull, he is using 'comparable neg' in the wrong context, doesn't understand the term and blames everyone else that they don't know what it means. I know what it means....it means you two have no idea what you're talking about with guns and law. But it's everyone else's fault. Smh

9/11
Sandyhook
Las Vegas.
What about the moon landing?
Reply With Quote
  #805  
Old 10-13-17, 06:44 AM
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-12-01
Posts: 14,554
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Maybe, I do know it's expensive.

Thanks for boning up. Ted and Tyler still aren't sure it exists.
You're using a legal term that you don't even know and doesn't fit this situation, but you're trying to call someone else out? Go back and read my post. Again, negligence isn't a percentage.
Reply With Quote
  #806  
Old 10-13-17, 06:45 AM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
You're using a legal term that you don't even know and doesn't fit this situation, but you're trying to call someone else out? Go back and read my post. Again, negligence isn't a percentage.
Right. I posted the def for him and he still doubled down. You can't make this stuff up.
Reply With Quote
  #807  
Old 10-13-17, 07:48 AM
Neopolitan Neopolitan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-12-16
Posts: 2,700
Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
9/11
Sandyhook
Las Vegas.
What about the moon landing?
He's questioned the Holocaust as well. Truly a disgusting individual. And gullibletine isn't far behind.
Reply With Quote
  #808  
Old 10-13-17, 08:47 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 718
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
He's questioned the Holocaust as well. Truly a disgusting individual. And gullibletine isn't far behind.
You are lying! I said no one knows the exact nubers and that it was sometimes politsized. I question some things about Sandy Hook...
Now I ask you about the math behind the video I posted and nothing but deflection.
Reply With Quote
  #809  
Old 10-13-17, 08:55 AM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 663
Username1 is on a distinguished road
I am not watching your dumb conspiracy video. You can type out your arguement if you want.
Reply With Quote
  #810  
Old 10-13-17, 08:57 AM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,757
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdrill View Post
Oh, in that case, ironically, he identified where the 2nd shooter could have been located. And one of the areas was a dirt mound. lol.
Lol. A good conspiracy theory isn't complete without a second shooter behind a small hill of some sort.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz