Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Soccer

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
  #631  
Old 11-02-17, 09:07 AM
Rohbino Rohbino is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-08-07
Location: Gehinnom
Posts: 1,581
Rohbino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pure class View Post
wow, you are pretty much a jealous jackhole.

Irwin, how much will UC RPI drop and what are the chances to make the NCAA? I would think they cant drop below 50.
Here are the adjusted RPI rankings on 10/30. UC was 41 at the time and a bubble/at-large team. It doesn't help that SMU was #69. UC still has a chance to get in but the best thing that they could have done was win the conference. 64 make it. They'll be close.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #632  
Old 11-02-17, 09:16 AM
Irwin20 Irwin20 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-14-11
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2,806
Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohbino View Post
Here are the adjusted RPI rankings on 10/30. UC was 41 at the time and a bubble/at-large team. It doesn't help that SMU was #69. UC still has a chance to get in but the best thing that they could have done was win the conference. 64 make it. They'll be close.
For starters I guess UC should hope that UCF or USF wins the conference tournament. Since they are getting in regardless.
Reply With Quote
  #633  
Old 11-02-17, 01:10 PM
Ruger Ruger is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-03-13
Posts: 176
Ruger is on a distinguished road
Cmon Irwin you are smarter than that, we all know who's Daughter plays for UCF ?
he is the one bashing UC !

We also know that a goal was scored by UC in that game and the Ref was not in position to see it, I saw it watching on the computer.

Fleeced is a disgruntle Parent !
Reply With Quote
  #634  
Old 11-02-17, 01:20 PM
buckshooter5 buckshooter5 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-05-12
Posts: 1,448
buckshooter5 is on a distinguished road
UC will get in. Bucky is always right.
Reply With Quote
  #635  
Old 11-02-17, 01:33 PM
Irwin20 Irwin20 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-14-11
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2,806
Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
Cmon Irwin you are smarter than that, we all know who's Daughter plays for UCF ?
he is the one bashing UC !

We also know that a goal was scored by UC in that game and the Ref was not in position to see it, I saw it watching on the computer.

Fleeced is a disgruntle Parent !
UC tied UCF. I honestly don't recall that game too clearly...they all start to melt together. If his daughter is either of the local girls on the roster from looking at the stats one isn't listed and the other hasn't done much.(has 1 shot)
Reply With Quote
  #636  
Old 11-02-17, 01:37 PM
PantherDad PantherDad is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-31-07
Posts: 1,072
PantherDad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwin20 View Post
UC tied UCF. I honestly don't recall that game too clearly...they all start to melt together. If his daughter is either of the local girls on the roster from looking at the stats one isn't listed and the other hasn't done much.(has 1 shot)
Fleeced is butt hurt because UC did not want his princess after she couldn't hack it at UK!
Reply With Quote
  #637  
Old 11-02-17, 02:55 PM
ECNL ECNL is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 04-12-17
Posts: 16
ECNL is on a distinguished road
UC should be rooting hard for no upsets...and anyone they beat to make a run. Guessing their RPI drops from 41 to about 50-52...which possibly puts them on the wrong side of the bubble. They deserved to be in for most of the season, too bad it fell apart in the end.
Reply With Quote
  #638  
Old 11-03-17, 09:42 AM
pure class pure class is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 10-30-15
Posts: 7
pure class is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherDad View Post
Fleeced is butt hurt because UC did not want his princess after she couldn't hack it at UK!
Fleeced can be proud when his daughter moves back in to his house after graduation.
Reply With Quote
  #639  
Old 11-03-17, 02:20 PM
buckshooter5 buckshooter5 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-05-12
Posts: 1,448
buckshooter5 is on a distinguished road
With a new kid and a new husband !
Be just like the Brady bunch all wearing UCF sweatshirts
Reply With Quote
  #640  
Old 11-06-17, 07:52 AM
Rohbino Rohbino is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-08-07
Location: Gehinnom
Posts: 1,581
Rohbino is on a distinguished road
Today is selection day for the NCAA women's soccer tournament.

DIII at 1:00
DII at 6:00
DI at 4:30

Go here to follow the selections.

Here is the latest bracketology for women's DI.
Reply With Quote
  #641  
Old 11-06-17, 08:28 AM
Irwin20 Irwin20 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-14-11
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2,806
Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohbino View Post
Today is selection day for the NCAA women's soccer tournament.

DIII at 1:00
DII at 6:00
DI at 4:30

Go here to follow the selections.

Here is the latest bracketology for women's DI.
Thanks for the info. Very informative. Based on the analysis looks like UC is on the bubble with a "lean" toward making the tourney. I won't be surprised either way. Just a shame it came to this.
Reply With Quote
  #642  
Old 11-06-17, 04:51 PM
Fleeced Fleeced is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 01-19-17
Posts: 63
Fleeced is on a distinguished road
No hacks invited LMAO
Reply With Quote
  #643  
Old 11-06-17, 10:09 PM
SirStanley SirStanley is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-17-05
Posts: 1,304
SirStanley is on a distinguished road
Remarkable season

Irwin20, the Bearcats women had me checking for their scores for the first time ever. You reported the tremendous run that lasted throughout most of the season with admirable humility, and your daughter proved to be an immediate difference maker to the program. Despite the disappointment of the final games, the program is winning new fans and has to be excited for future seasons. Giving my congrats on the season and best wishes for tournament appearances and victories down the road.
Reply With Quote
  #644  
Old 11-07-17, 04:58 AM
Irwin20 Irwin20 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-14-11
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2,806
Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStanley View Post
Irwin20, the Bearcats women had me checking for their scores for the first time ever. You reported the tremendous run that lasted throughout most of the season with admirable humility, and your daughter proved to be an immediate difference maker to the program. Despite the disappointment of the final games, the program is winning new fans and has to be excited for future seasons. Giving my congrats on the season and best wishes for tournament appearances and victories down the road.
SirStanley, I appreciate the kind words. Hopefully UC can put a few good recruiting classes back to back and continue to see improvement. Need another player or two who can score with some consistency. BTW I'm proud of my daughter but she's a very humble kid and wouldn't be cool with her dad chest pounding on an internet sports site. So I try not to. LOL

Last edited by Irwin20; 11-07-17 at 05:27 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #645  
Old 11-07-17, 07:22 AM
buckshooter5 buckshooter5 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-05-12
Posts: 1,448
buckshooter5 is on a distinguished road
Struggling at the end of the season cost us. They will learn and grow from it. Building a winning program takes time. UC is on the right path. Good season. Now recruit some mids that play the ball quicker rather than themselves playing quick. Big Difference.
Reply With Quote
  #646  
Old 11-07-17, 07:32 AM
5x26 5x26 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 05-22-17
Posts: 36
5x26 is on a distinguished road
Hard to swallow those goals that didn't get called goals. That for sure cost them the invite. It's a shame. They put together a great season, and Irwin you already know how much respect I have for your daughter both as a player and a person. Great kid, clearly rasied well.

Best of luck to the Cats next year. We have a family friend who's an incoming freshman next year. I wish them the best of luck in 2018.
Reply With Quote
  #647  
Old 11-07-17, 08:17 AM
pure class pure class is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 10-30-15
Posts: 7
pure class is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleeced View Post
No hacks invited LMAO
you embody everything that is wrong with parents in kids sports.

a true example of someone who fell short in their own lives so you try and salvage your self worth through the life of your daughter. You make yourself feel better by trying to cut down others.

I shudder to think of your mental state when she stops playing and graduates with a useful degree in european studies or Kinesiology or gender studies.

Soccer will end for her, she will move back home and take up a prestigious position working at ignition or explosion and waitressing at Skyline.

Be proud Fleeced you are doing a great job.
Reply With Quote
  #648  
Old 11-07-17, 09:01 AM
5x26 5x26 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 05-22-17
Posts: 36
5x26 is on a distinguished road
Fleeced is for sure a total dirt bag and it's clear to everyone he's living though his kid and has a grudge against UC. Even so, I don't know about making comments about his daughter. Seems nearly as shi**y as the crap he says.
Reply With Quote
  #649  
Old 11-07-17, 09:08 AM
Schmitt Schmitt is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-13-13
Posts: 521
Schmitt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5x26 View Post
Fleeced is for sure a total dirt bag and it's clear to everyone he's living though his kid and has a grudge against UC. Even so, I don't know about making comments about his daughter. Seems nearly as shi**y as the crap he says.
Yeah you're right deleted it.
Reply With Quote
  #650  
Old 11-07-17, 09:25 AM
pure class pure class is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 10-30-15
Posts: 7
pure class is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleeced View Post
No hacks invited LMAO
Fleeced are those your real teeth or did you put chicklets in your mouth for your picture?
Reply With Quote
  #651  
Old 11-07-17, 09:48 AM
CitrusCrunch CitrusCrunch is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-22-07
Posts: 827
CitrusCrunch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmitt View Post
Yeah you're right deleted it.
if you think you deleted pure class post??? you didn't it's still there?????? but I agree it should be deleted by whomever posted it????
Reply With Quote
  #652  
Old 11-07-17, 10:08 AM
5x26 5x26 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 05-22-17
Posts: 36
5x26 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitrusCrunch View Post
if you think you deleted pure class post??? you didn't it's still there?????? but I agree it should be deleted by whomever posted it????
No there was another by Schmitt that he did delete, but not nearly as pointed at Pure Class's post.
Reply With Quote
  #653  
Old 11-07-17, 10:30 AM
Rohbino Rohbino is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-08-07
Location: Gehinnom
Posts: 1,581
Rohbino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5x26 View Post
Fleeced is for sure a total dirt bag and it's clear to everyone he's living though his kid and has a grudge against UC. Even so, I don't know about making comments about his daughter. Seems nearly as shi**y as the crap he says.
I honestly don't think that Fleeced is the father of the girl that people think he is. It's someone writing to make people think it is him.
Reply With Quote
  #654  
Old 11-07-17, 10:40 AM
ammtd34 ammtd34 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-13-05
Location: Springfield
Posts: 1,056
ammtd34 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohbino View Post
I honestly don't think that Fleeced is the father of the girl that people think he is. It's someone writing to make people think it is him.
That girl's dad was definitely on here last year, but had a different name. I forget what the name was.
Reply With Quote
  #655  
Old 11-07-17, 10:52 AM
werns63 werns63 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-03-06
Posts: 432
werns63 is on a distinguished road
Fleeced is buckshooter. He accidentally responded from the wrong username a few months ago.
Reply With Quote
  #656  
Old 11-07-17, 01:22 PM
buckshooter5 buckshooter5 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-05-12
Posts: 1,448
buckshooter5 is on a distinguished road
Oh man, you got me werns, I am fleeced. SMH
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz