Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Soccer

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-04-17, 03:43 PM
MJ_SoccerRef MJ_SoccerRef is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Posts: 376
MJ_SoccerRef is on a distinguished road
11/4 Regional Finals

Region 1
Jackson 2
Hathaway Brown 1
1st OT

Region 2
Perrysburg 1
Strongsville 0
PKs 4-3
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 11-04-17, 03:44 PM
MJ_SoccerRef MJ_SoccerRef is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Posts: 376
MJ_SoccerRef is on a distinguished road
Region 9
Kirtland 5
Elyria Cath. 0
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-04-17, 03:53 PM
MJ_SoccerRef MJ_SoccerRef is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Posts: 376
MJ_SoccerRef is on a distinguished road
Region 7
Big Walnut 8
New Philly 0
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-04-17, 04:36 PM
MJ_SoccerRef MJ_SoccerRef is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Posts: 376
MJ_SoccerRef is on a distinguished road
Region 10
Archbold 0
Liberty-Benton 1

#4-ranked team upset.......Liberty-Benton vs Kirtland in one of the D3
State Semi’s.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-17, 08:58 PM
Bucknut3 Bucknut3 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 01-26-17
Posts: 45
Bucknut3 is on a distinguished road
Loveland 1
Springboro 0

1OT
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-17, 09:41 PM
xscoutsoc xscoutsoc is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-02-10
Location: The Queen City
Posts: 376
xscoutsoc is on a distinguished road
Summit 1
Madeira 0

Summit vs Grandview Heights in both boys and girls semi-finals
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-17, 10:29 PM
soccerfan63 soccerfan63 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-17-17
Posts: 60
soccerfan63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknut3 View Post
Loveland 1
Springboro 0

1OT
Not bad for those "average at best" Tigers huh Bucky?

Loveland really dominated, the ball was in the Boro half 80% of the game.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-04-17, 10:50 PM
Cougar Nation Cougar Nation is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 03-17-12
Posts: 282
Cougar Nation is on a distinguished road
Region 5

Lake Catholic 2
Canfield 0
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-05-17, 08:08 AM
fearthekeeper fearthekeeper is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-20-15
Posts: 65
fearthekeeper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknut3 View Post
Loveland 1
Springboro 0

1OT
The OHSAA site shows Springboro advancing?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-05-17, 08:29 AM
MJ_SoccerRef MJ_SoccerRef is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Posts: 376
MJ_SoccerRef is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearthekeeper View Post
The OHSAA site shows Springboro advancing?
Itís incorrect. The Cincy Enquirer has nice color photos of Lovelandís 1-0 OT victory......
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-05-17, 09:15 AM
outsideobserver11 outsideobserver11 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-12-10
Posts: 209
outsideobserver11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfan63 View Post
Not bad for those "average at best" Tigers huh Bucky?

Loveland really dominated, the ball was in the Boro half 80% of the game.
Agreed. There must have been atleast 30 flip throws last night.

OP got hurt for Springboro in the first minute and they didnít stand a chance after that.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-05-17, 09:47 AM
soccerfan63 soccerfan63 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-17-17
Posts: 60
soccerfan63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearthekeeper View Post
The OHSAA site shows Springboro advancing?
How can they not verify this before posting on the web? They are idiots. These are the same geniuses that schedule Regional semi's on Halloween.

Can you imaging a regional D1 football final being posted wrong?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-05-17, 05:00 PM
MJ_SoccerRef MJ_SoccerRef is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Posts: 376
MJ_SoccerRef is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfan63 View Post
How can they not verify this before posting on the web? They are idiots. These are the same geniuses that schedule Regional semi's on Halloween.

Can you imaging a regional D1 football final being posted wrong?

Itís been corrected.......order has been restored in the universe......
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-05-17, 07:31 PM
Andy27 Andy27 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-28-16
Posts: 752
Andy27 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfan63 View Post
How can they not verify this before posting on the web? They are idiots. These are the same geniuses that schedule Regional semi's on Halloween.

Can you imaging a regional D1 football final being posted wrong?
Because someone called it in wrong. Same thing happened last year with CVCA and I believe Coventry in the districts.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-05-17, 07:47 PM
CitrusCrunch CitrusCrunch is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-22-07
Posts: 827
CitrusCrunch is on a distinguished road
whew back to worrying about refs alrighty
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-05-17, 09:52 PM
soccerfan63 soccerfan63 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-17-17
Posts: 60
soccerfan63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy27 View Post
Because someone called it in wrong. Same thing happened last year with CVCA and I believe Coventry in the districts.
I know not a big deal in the grand scheme of things and people are human and make mistakes.....but isn't there a site manager who calls in the score? When you say "someone" called it in wrong, is that someone a person off the street who got the score secondhand or is there some system? Often things like this are an indication of a broken organization.

Now about that horrible offside call.....

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-05-17, 11:46 PM
Andy27 Andy27 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-28-16
Posts: 752
Andy27 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfan63 View Post
I know not a big deal in the grand scheme of things and people are human and make mistakes.....but isn't there a site manager who calls in the score? When you say "someone" called it in wrong, is that someone a person off the street who got the score secondhand or is there some system? Often things like this are an indication of a broken organization.

Now about that horrible offside call.....

It's probably a case of whoever called it in(site manager likely) hit the wrong button on the phone when entering the score.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-06-17, 07:51 AM
CitrusCrunch CitrusCrunch is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-22-07
Posts: 827
CitrusCrunch is on a distinguished road
the things we focus on today says a lot
good luck to the teams left playing now there's something to focus on
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-06-17, 06:53 PM
soccerfan63 soccerfan63 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-17-17
Posts: 60
soccerfan63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitrusCrunch View Post
the things we focus on today says a lot
good luck to the teams left playing now there's something to focus on
Yea you are right. It doesn't matter that we post the correct team winning in a regional final for all the state to see. In fact, why do we keep score at all? Come to think of it, the next time you spend months working on landing that big account at work let's just give all the credit to your coworker at the yearly review. Actually, just give him the commission and bonus as well. Why focus on keeping track of results? What was I thinking? Thanks for putting things in perspective for me......
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-06-17, 07:33 PM
HaaaveYouMetTed HaaaveYouMetTed is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-02-15
Posts: 283
HaaaveYouMetTed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfan63 View Post
Yea you are right. It doesn't matter that we post the correct team winning in a regional final for all the state to see. In fact, why do we keep score at all? Come to think of it, the next time you spend months working on landing that big account at work let's just give all the credit to your coworker at the yearly review. Actually, just give him the commission and bonus as well. Why focus on keeping track of results? What was I thinking? Thanks for putting things in perspective for me......
Letís all take a deep breath. The right teams will be playing tomorrow. Iím sure not a single soul at Loveland cares about the mistake. Too focused on Liberty. Letís move on
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-06-17, 07:52 PM
MJ_SoccerRef MJ_SoccerRef is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Posts: 376
MJ_SoccerRef is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfan63 View Post
Yea you are right. It doesn't matter that we post the correct team winning in a regional final for all the state to see. In fact, why do we keep score at all? Come to think of it, the next time you spend months working on landing that big account at work let's just give all the credit to your coworker at the yearly review. Actually, just give him the commission and bonus as well. Why focus on keeping track of results? What was I thinking? Thanks for putting things in perspective for me......
The mistake has since been corrected, but feel free to keep your panties in a bunch for the next several years.........
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-06-17, 11:10 PM
soccerfan63 soccerfan63 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-17-17
Posts: 60
soccerfan63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ_SoccerRef View Post
The mistake has since been corrected, but feel free to keep your panties in a bunch for the next several years.........
Oh thank you wise one of the Yappi boards. I guess I will check with you next time before I comment on a post. I didn't realize I had to check with you first. And now I know why there are crickets on these boards so often. The old guard has to approve any discussion.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SW Ohio Regional Finals HaaaveYouMetTed Girls Soccer 60 11-10-17 12:29 PM
Regional Finals (11/4) Cincy_Futbol Boys Soccer 16 11-05-17 08:52 AM
Coshocton D-3 District Rankings (off season #1) McClearn7 Wrestling 3 05-30-17 07:19 AM
2017 Softball Regional Pairings Yappi Softball 22 05-27-17 08:43 PM
2017 OHSAA Baseball Regional Pairings Yappi Baseball 7 05-23-17 10:22 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz