Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Soccer

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-06-17, 12:00 PM
Freshman

Alfalfa is on a distinguished road
NBC Soccer

West Branch vs Salem will prolly be a close game but shouldn"t.
West Branch"s inability to find their open mids and finish could cost them. Been a problem for them all year. West Branch has a great mid but they are wasting her talents by not getting her the ball. WB could b a scoring machine! I thought with the coaching change they would see/fix but it hasn't changed.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-17, 05:56 PM
All Region

MJ_SoccerRef is on a distinguished road
Disgruntled fan? Or parent perhaps? Will you be attending the game Wednesday night? Your post-game analysis should be interesting. And really? "prolly be a close game but shouldn’t”.......sounds more like said mid-fielder’s boyfriend.

For the record, for those less familiar with the NBC, West Branch’s 6 losses have come vs the following teams, with their records:

Niles McKinley, 6-4-4
Canfield, 7-1-4
Field, 10-1-2
Poland, 7-4-3
Lakeview, 7-2-3
Hoover (D1), 10-1-2

These are all, at the very least, ‘solid’ teams......and Hoover might unseat Jackson as Federal League Champs this coming week. Field will likely be among the top several seeds in Kent D2; the other four will join a deep Austintown D2 District. Bottom line.....there is no shame the Lady Warriors losing to ANY of these sides, and their challenging schedule should have them ready for the Medina D2 District battles ahead.

I’ve ref’d both teams......and I think it WILL be a close, well-played match.....

Last edited by MJ_SoccerRef; 10-06-17 at 06:21 PM..
Old 10-07-17, 08:17 AM
Freshman

Lol...just a soccer fan bro, stating how they could b a lot better.
And what’s wrong with my anylsis? Yea, I think it’ll b a close game unless WB decides to play as a team, if they do then they win easily imo. And no one said anything about being ashamed. If WB played liked it can they win half those losses. They could b a lot better. Again, my opinion.
Old 10-07-17, 09:49 AM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfalfa View Post
Lol...just a soccer fan bro, stating how they could b a lot better.
And what’s wrong with my anylsis? Yea, I think it’ll b a close game unless WB decides to play as a team, if they do then they win easily imo. And no one said anything about being ashamed. If WB played liked it can they win half those losses. They could b a lot better. Again, my opinion.
“Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda” at it’s finest. They lost to Poland 0-1....OK that one could easily have gone either way.....perhaps the same for the Field loss (0-2). But the rest? Hoover 1-6, Lakeview 0-4, Niles 0-3, Canfield 2-6......really?

And, as has been proven time & again, any team that heavily relies upon a single ‘star scoring machine’ are easily dispatched by a more balanced & team-oriented opponent. It would be far better for WB to rely on others contributing some scoring than putting the entire offense on G.K.’s back......THAT would indeed make them “a lot better”.
Old 10-10-17, 07:50 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ_SoccerRef View Post
“Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda” at it’s finest. They lost to Poland 0-1....OK that one could easily have gone either way.....perhaps the same for the Field loss (0-2). But the rest? Hoover 1-6, Lakeview 0-4, Niles 0-3, Canfield 2-6......really?

And, as has been proven time & again, any team that heavily relies upon a single ‘star scoring machine’ are easily dispatched by a more balanced & team-oriented opponent. It would be far better for WB to rely on others contributing some scoring than putting the entire offense on G.K.’s back......THAT would indeed make them “a lot better”.
WB beat Louisville, Louisville beat Canfield, so yes I do believe WB could of easily won 3 of those 6 losses. Also, Niles & Louisville lost to N Canton by the same score WB lost to N Canton. And until GK starts playing team soccer, WB won't go far. And btw, Stars don't miss one on ones with the goalie.
Star...lmao, you can't b serious.
Old 10-10-17, 08:00 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfalfa View Post
WB beat Louisville, Louisville beat Canfield, so yes I do believe WB could of easily won 3 of those 6 losses. Also, Niles & Louisville lost to N Canton by the same score WB lost to N Canton. And until GK starts playing team soccer, WB won't go far. And btw, Stars don't miss one on ones with the goalie.
Star...lmao, you can't b serious.
It was a figure of speech, which you may be too young to understand......

......and Ronaldo has NEVER missed a one on one with the goalie, EVER? Right.

Last edited by MJ_SoccerRef; 10-11-17 at 09:43 AM..
Old 10-11-17, 08:24 AM
All Region

Kickin Wing is on a distinguished road
Quote:

......and Renaldo has NEVER missed a one on one with the goalie, EVER? Right.
Ronaldo
Old 10-11-17, 08:59 PM
All Region

And this is why they play the game......

West Branch 6
Salem 0

5 different players scored for WB. Mid-field controlled the game from the start. I’ve ref’d both teams a few times in recent years, and I’ve seen Salem play FAR better than they did tonight, but credit WB for much / most of that......I can't recall seeing a better game from them, ever.

Best of luck to both sides next week in thePlayoffs.....
Old 10-13-17, 01:50 PM
All World

LeopardNation is on a distinguished road
Louisville 6, Canton South 0

Canton South Wildcats at Louisville Leopards Girls Soccer Video Highlights & Recap

Here's NBC Video I took from earlier this year for other schools to enjoy as well:

Minerva at Louisville

http://louisvilleleopards.org/minerv...cer-9-13-2017/

West Branch at Louisville

http://louisvilleleopards.org/west-b...cer-9-27-2017/
Old 10-27-17, 10:31 AM
Freshman

Quote:

......and Ronaldo has NEVER missed a one on one with the goalie, EVER? Right.
She has missed more 1 on 1's than she's made, waaaay more...prolly made 10%. Don't think that's true for Ronoldo, do you? LOL..Thats what happens when u lack foot skills & have no 1st touch. She could have demolished the scoring record at WB if she had those skills as she was fed numerous, numerous passes over the top. I'll give her credit tho, she has great leg strength & good size. Plays hard when she has the ball.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: