Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-20-17, 07:50 PM
Freshman

Broadcaster is on a distinguished road
Two High School Football Shows in central Ohio this season

Central Ohio Football fans now have more coverage of high school football. Starting on Aug 25th and each Friday for the following 9 weeks, you can listen to "On The Drive With GBSN" and The GBSN 5th Quarter Show.

Both shows will be on 98.9FM in Columbus. On The Drive with GBSN can be heard from 6:00pm-6:45pm each Friday. The GBSN crew will get you ready for the games around the area while you are driving to the games, tailgating, or in the stands waiting for the games.

The GBSN 5th Quarter Show will be heard from 10pm-Midnight each Friday on 98.9FM. We will recap the scores, standings, talk to players, and coaches and get you ready for next weeks action.

The Gameday Broadcasting Network (GBSN) also provides the play-by-play action for 5 central Ohio teams which include: Bishop Hartley, Gahanna, Dublin Jerome, Hilliard Bradley and New Albany. All of these games, and the stream of the shows, can be heard on gbsnradio.com!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-17, 09:07 PM
All American

The Dock is on a distinguished road
I'd be interested in listening if some coverage, post-game, is given to Fairfield County schools beyond Pickerington Central and North.
Old 08-23-17, 09:49 AM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dock View Post
I'd be interested in listening if some coverage, post-game, is given to Fairfield County schools beyond Pickerington Central and North.
This is something we will keep in mind. I bet there will be some interesting stories out of Fairfield County!
Old 08-20-17, 09:49 PM
All Region

Picktowncentral is on a distinguished road
90.9 covers a Fairfield county game of the week. They cover a couple PC and Lancaster games, but I think they make sure to cover at least one game from the rest of the county. I know I've heard LU, BC, and Amanda on various nights driving home. 98.9 is always a Catholic game or UA. Their post-game show is pretty decent though!
Old 08-23-17, 09:51 AM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picktowncentral View Post
90.9 covers a Fairfield county game of the week. They cover a couple PC and Lancaster games, but I think they make sure to cover at least one game from the rest of the county. I know I've heard LU, BC, and Amanda on various nights driving home. 98.9 is always a Catholic game or UA. Their post-game show is pretty decent though!
Thanks for the kind words on the post-game. I personally host the 98.9 post-game and we try to go more in-depth than just scores. I am excited to add the 6pm show this season. 98.9 will be covering UA games this season. AM 820 has the Catholic game of the week--they do a really good job as well.
Old 08-23-17, 10:32 AM
All District

Tiger Alum is on a distinguished road
Great news. Looking forward to the 5th Quarter Show. AM 610 WTVN used to have a post game show from 10 PM to 11 PM on Friday Nights during the season but for whatever reason, discontinued it a few years ago.I will tune it for sure.