Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-14-18, 05:59 PM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Oh my! Comey reopens the investigation and before anyone even has time to read a email he says nothing there and closes it up tight as a drum! Now every once in a while you will hear a little something that were in those nothing emails and it really sounds like people should be doing time.
Old 04-14-18, 06:41 PM
All World

irish_buffalo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
stand up guy.....
Highly intelligent man. Graduated from William & Mary in theology. Post grad at Chicago Law. Has served in both the public and private sector. He is a registered Republican and has five children and teaches Sunday school.

So, yeah, he is a really stand up guy.
Old 04-14-18, 07:30 PM
All American

Real stand up guy. Sunday school teacher on one side , dishonest liar on the other side.
Old 04-14-18, 09:52 PM
All Ohio

goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
Real stand up guy. Sunday school teacher on one side , dishonest liar on the other side.
and you compare comey's credibility with that of donald trump a dishonest liar on one side and a dishonest liar on the other side
Old 04-15-18, 05:14 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
Trump supporters wanted to nominate comey for saint hood What has changed to make him satan?
What in the world are you babbling about here ?
Old 04-15-18, 05:18 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
The guy is stand up. Comey and Mueller are guardians of democracy. Of course he is on a mission, the most unqualified idiot to ever hold office not only fired him for investigating what he did not like he then ran him through the mud on twitter like a school girl breaking up with her boyfriend.

This man is flat out embarrassing and dangerous to our democratic system. Based on what I've already heard I am more appalled than ever that this man is our president. His grasp of government is juvenile. He is simply a spoiled rotten rich kid who does not know the first thing but has bought his way to his successes (whatever those are?).
I haven't read through here in quite a while, but it seems i_b has either lost his mind or is joking around........

.....I guess the two aren't mutually exclusive, though. Looking forward to some clarification.
Old 04-15-18, 05:27 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
It is one thing to criticize a decision. It is another to fire, slander, and undermine top US law enforcement with wild deep state conspiracy theories.

I think his decision to go public 2 weeks before the election was wrong. With the benefit of hindsight. But it really was a no-win situation. Dems outraged he did. Pubs outraged had he not. I do think Nate Silver makes a valid point, and as Comey somewhat confirmed - the belief was that HRC was going to win played a major role in the decision - and it should not have.
So you were for concealing Hildabeast's mis-deeds....... never saw that one coming.
Old 04-15-18, 05:28 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Someone has to give you kool-aid drinkers a reality check from time to time.
leaning toward "trolling_buffalo" now.......
Old 04-15-18, 07:03 AM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This is sweet coming from the village's conspiracy theory whack job.
Are you still pushing the Boris and Natasha colluded with Trump and wikileaks to steal the election...
How about our intelligence agencies and Obama would never illegally spy/ wiretap Trump or any citizen for that matter...Trump has hookers pee on him...The Clintons never colluded with Russians or exchanged favors and on and on.
Heck, you probably still have bigfoot in your freezer too. LOL

I however deal in conspiracy facts only and embrace it.
Old 04-15-18, 07:34 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Someone has to give you kool-aid drinkers a reality check from time to time.
Iím a scotch drinker.
Old 04-15-18, 09:39 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Iím a scotch drinker.
Your stock just went up. I took you for more of a wine spritzer kind of guy.
Old 04-15-18, 09:40 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
Are you still pushing the Boris and Natasha colluded with Trump and wikileaks to steal the election...
How about our intelligence agencies and Obama would never illegally spy/ wiretap Trump or any citizen for that matter...Trump has hookers pee on him...The Clintons never colluded with Russians or exchanged favors and on and on.
Heck, you probably still have bigfoot in your freezer too. LOL

I however deal in conspiracy facts only and embrace it.
Sweeter yet. I hope, for your sake, you do not spew your BS outside of this forum or in public.
Old 04-15-18, 09:41 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Oh my! Comey reopens the investigation and before anyone even has time to read a email he says nothing there and closes it up tight as a drum! Now every once in a while you will hear a little something that were in those nothing emails and it really sounds like people should be doing time.
This is the part that folks don't understand 19AL63. TP thinks that Comey deliberately hurt Hillary when he opened then closed the case in a blink of an eye right before the election. But the facts of the matter are that in the FBI investigation of the pervert Anthony Wiener, they found CLASSIFIED CLINTON EMAILS on the computer of Carlos Danger (one Anthony Wiener)!

What was Comey to do when they notified him of this? He couldn't bury it as someone within the FBI would have leaked it and that would have hurt Hillary AND made Comey look like he was hiding the evidence. So he did the only thing a guy who figured Hillary would win yet wanted to keep his job at the FBI could do - he released the information and then before any reasonable investigation could occur he publicly exonerated Hillary!

The truth is that Comey did Hillary a huge favor and expected to be amply rewarded in the Clinton administration.
Old 04-15-18, 10:12 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Your stock just went up. I took you for more of a wine spritzer kind of guy.
Old 04-15-18, 10:30 AM
All World

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
I'm sure George Stepanoplis will hammer him on that?
Old 04-15-18, 10:32 AM
All World

Quote:
Highly intelligent man. Graduated from William & Mary in theology. Post grad at Chicago Law. Has served in both the public and private sector. He is a registered Republican and has five children and teaches Sunday school.

So, yeah, he is a really stand up guy.
somebody should check what he is teaching those kids....
Old 04-15-18, 10:36 AM
All World

Quote:
The guy is stand up. Comey and Mueller are guardians of democracy. Of course he is on a mission, the most unqualified idiot to ever hold office not only fired him for investigating what he did not like he then ran him through the mud on twitter like a school girl breaking up with her boyfriend.

This man is flat out embarrassing and dangerous to our democratic system. Based on what I've already heard I am more appalled than ever that this man is our president. His grasp of government is juvenile. He is simply a spoiled rotten rich kid who does not know the first thing but has bought his way to his successes (whatever those are?).
maybe they both can star in the new movie ....Guardians of Democracy...I'm still laughing on your response that Comey is a STAND UP GUY....just becuase you put a BIO of the guy, doesn't make the guy is a STAND UP GUY
Old 04-15-18, 10:38 AM
All World

Quote:
The Democrats were right about Comey for the wrong reasons and because the Republicans agree with them for the right reasons , the R's are wrong and the D's are right. They were mad because he reopen Hillary investigation and the R's were mad because he closed it and lied through his teeth. How can you tell Hillary and Comey are lying. They open their mouths.
Buffalo Boy, your thoughts on the democrats once DEMANDING that Comey be FIRED
Old 04-15-18, 10:41 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
This is the part that folks don't understand 19AL63. TP thinks that Comey deliberately hurt Hillary when he opened then closed the case in a blink of an eye right before the election. But the facts of the matter are that in the FBI investigation of the pervert Anthony Wiener, they found CLASSIFIED CLINTON EMAILS on the computer of Carlos Danger (one Anthony Wiener)!

What was Comey to do when they notified him of this? He couldn't bury it as someone within the FBI would have leaked it and that would have hurt Hillary AND made Comey look like he was hiding the evidence. So he did the only thing a guy who figured Hillary would win yet wanted to keep his job at the FBI could do - he released the information and then before any reasonable investigation could occur he publicly exonerated Hillary!

The truth is that Comey did Hillary a huge favor and expected to be amply rewarded in the Clinton administration.
BINGO....the STAND UP GUY was only looking out for himself....that way he could quit the gig of teaching Sunday school
Old 04-15-18, 12:23 PM
All American

Quote:
Sweeter yet. I hope, for your sake, you do not spew your BS outside of this forum or in public.
I pull people from the matrix whenever and wherever I have a chance...some will resist as the new reality is often frightening to them. You may be beyond saving but this will not stop me from trying to help you.
Old 04-16-18, 05:47 AM
All American

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Comey just wanted to “ keep his JOB” ? He had the top job in the FBI , he wasn’t afraid of losing his job . How many FBI directors have been fired ? So re-opening email probe of possibly the next Prez that close to the election was supposed to help him get in good and ofovide greater job security with his potential boss ? Really ? The reason Trump fired him as he said himself on tape was the Russia probe , and he told the Russian guy in the Oval Office no less shortly after “ that the pressure was now off” .

Trump tweeting nonsense about Comey wanting a job was an obtuse thought . The man HAD a JOB , a really good one . He wasn’t going to get fired by anyone except for a Trump who wanted Russia probe to go away. If you say he went easy on Clinton and if he went after her criminally for emails in the summer of 2016 that she would have fired him if she won ?

Again he thought she was going to win like most Americans did so if he was that concerned of job security why do this email re-open at that time? Trump feels cornered obviously as his tweetvstorm defensuveness indicates
Old 04-16-18, 06:32 AM
All American

Mccabe said leaks were authorised...and comey testified when ask, "never and no" who do you think is lying after that interview?
Comey might want to shut his mouth and get a good lawyer. Lying under oath should not be taken lightly. He did not help things with this interview.
Old 04-16-18, 06:34 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
and you compare comey's credibility with that of donald trump a dishonest liar on one side and a dishonest liar on the other side
Trump is not claiming to be a Sunday school teacher.
Old 04-16-18, 07:38 AM
All American

Gardens35 is on a distinguished road
Surprised me, our (Former) FBI Director is a drama queen.
Old 04-16-18, 08:43 AM
All Yappi

For someone who once ran the nations premier law enforcement agency Comey sure does whine a lot. Here's my take from listening to this guy and reading excerpts from his book:

* he comes across as a spoiled brat who had his favorite toy taken away. What he's engaged in now is nothing less then a temper tantrum. It's beyond pathetic.

* Comey's opposition to Trump seems almost entirely personal. At a minimum this is deeply unprofessional.

* he offers NOTHING that could remotely threaten Trump from a legal perspective but he does have some interesting things to say about our previous AG Loretta Lynch. Basically, she needs to be worried after Comey threw her under the bus and Sessions needs to take a 2nd (and 3rd) look at that infamous Lynch/Bill Clinton "secret" meeting on the airport tarmac.

* Lynch has fired back and thrown Comey under the bus. Hmmmmm, seems like rather then Trump acting like a "Mob Boss" (Comey's words) all these Obama era Deep State folks are behaving like petty criminals caught in the act and throwing each other under the bus!

I bet all you Comey boosters are a little underwhelmed with the guy huh?
Old 04-16-18, 09:12 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Comey whines a lot??? ROFL. Tantrums? Unprofessional?

Wow. Ok.
Old 04-16-18, 09:22 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Comey whines a lot??? ROFL. Tantrums? Unprofessional?

Wow. Ok.
We all knew before we VOTED that Trump did many of these same things. But we looked past them because we agreed with Trump's priorities as to what were the problems facing the USA and we agreed with his proposed solutions. So we VOTED for the man. And guess what, in spite of his very public failings we choose to put substance over style and VOTED him into the office of POTUS.

Note, I've focused on the word "vote" to remind you that Trump is POTUS because he went through the grueling two year process of first winning the nomination of a major political party and then winning the ELECTION to become POTUS. We knew exactly what we were getting.

In contrast we didn't get to vote for Comey and the American public didn't get to vet the man so yes I was surprised to see that the former head of the FBI is a whiny baby. And by all accounts he's an INEFFECTIVE whiny baby - something Trump is not.

The simple truth is that Trump revoked Comey's Deep State privileges and the man is now throwing a very public temper tantrum.
Old 04-16-18, 09:27 AM
All Yappi

bedevil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
We all knew before we VOTED that Trump did many of these same things. But we looked past them because we agreed with Trump's priorities as to what were the problems facing the USA and we agreed with his proposed solutions. So we VOTED for the man. And guess what, in spite of his very public failings we choose to put substance over style and VOTED him into the office of POTUS.

Note, I've focused on the word "vote" to remind you that Trump is POTUS because he went through the grueling two year process of first winning the nomination of a major political party and then winning the ELECTION to become POTUS. We knew exactly what we were getting.

In contrast we didn't get to vote for Comey and the American public didn't get to vet the man so yes I was surprised to see that the former head of the FBI is a whiny baby. And by all accounts he's an INEFFECTIVE whiny baby - something Trump is not.

The simple truth is that Trump revoked Comey's Deep State privileges and the man is now throwing a very public temper tantrum.
You're right. Trump is a very effective whiny baby.
Old 04-16-18, 09:29 AM
All American

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I’m not a Comey “ booster “ by any means . Not sure if anyone else here is a big fan either. I think that “ criminally “ Trump is OK . But I also believe that when the last I is dotted and the last T is crossed, a handful of guys hired by Trump and affiliated with Trump will get dinged criminally in varying degrees.

Trump will take political hit and his marks for his integrity and mendacity which are already poor will plummet further.

Don’t think Mr. Trump sees a second term no matter how the economy goes or the bill market runs .

I think more people percentage wise are backing Comey in a he said he said respect when it comes to Boths recollections of their very brief time in the same orbit . Comey is no saint and has made mistakes but to get the job in the department of Justice under Bush 2( Comey is s Republican) all the way to director if the FBI just a little vetting is done and a certain level of integrity and proven good moral standing and at least a very good relationship with truth is needed to get that job wouldnt you say ?

So many in this echo chamber seem to think and beleive Trump over Comey which to me is surreal given not just certain facts in this brief relationship but Trumps sheer disregard for the truth and his endless examples of prove able lies both big and small as Comey said .

I don’t judge those who think Trump is superior in the truth telling integrity areas than Comey but I would strongly disagree
Old 04-16-18, 09:42 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedevil View Post
You're right. Trump is a very effective whiny baby.
To be clear while Trump is whining and it's world class whining for sure, he actually get's stuff done and delivers on his campaign promises.

In contrast we don't need the head of the FBI to be a whiny baby who presided over the degradation of a once great law enforcement agency. In fact I would go so far as to argue that the back to back leadership of Mueller & Comey has reduced the FBI to a shadow of its former self. The real crime IMO is what Mueller & Comey have done to this once effective and proud agency.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: