Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 03-21-17, 10:47 AM
All World

Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
"You have the dissemination - the felonious dissemination of classified information that will jeopardize 320 million Americans, and I would love it if our friends in the main stream media would focus on the leak as much as they did the wiretap tweet" - Trey Goudy
Sounds like fear mongering. What information compromised the safety of 320 million Americans?

I agree, the focus on the tweet is absurd. Especially since it's apparent Trump was in fact wiretapped during the Obama administration, even if not directly ordered by Obama.

That said, an elected official should be clear and precise with their words. Especially when accusing a political adversary of a crime.
Old 03-21-17, 12:39 PM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enough
I just think it's interesting that we are a "Banana Republic" when Trump says on the campaign trail that he is going to put Hillary Clinton in jail for breaking the law, which is widely accepted as fact.

Now we find out that one Presidential campaign was secretly under investigation during the election and no one is throwing out the "Banana Republic" rhetoric.

Does this mean that the precedent is set? Should all future Presidential contenders expect their campaigns to be under secret investigation?
Old 03-21-17, 10:47 PM
All American

EagleGuy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
I just think it's interesting that we are a "Banana Republic" when Trump says on the campaign trail that he is going to put Hillary Clinton in jail for breaking the law, which is widely accepted as fact.

Now we find out that one Presidential campaign was secretly under investigation during the election and no one is throwing out the "Banana Republic" rhetoric.

Does this mean that the precedent is set? Should all future Presidential contenders expect their campaigns to be under secret investigation?
I've wondered the same. We know how tit-for-tat goes - regardless of the initiator. Let's hope and pray this does not come about. Moreover, will it become acceptable practice, especially considering we are not all held to the same standards?
Old 03-22-17, 07:43 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post

I think we fit most reasonable definitions of a "banana republic". We've been trending that way for years but the embrace of the "resistance" by the democrats and their refusal to follow a conventional political pathway after losing the election (accept the election loss, figure out what went wrong and reconfigure their political approach to win future elections) has accelerated the process and placed us into full "Chiquita" mode.

The emergence of a formal "resistance" to the Trump administration backed by the democrat party and a large part of the main stream media is something new in American federal election politics. That elements of this resistance practice violence & covert surveillance make it that much more dangerous. The "rebellion" of parts of the bureaucratic Deep State mean that we are currently witnessing a slow motion coup and a cold civil war.

But in politics as in nature for every action there is a reaction and when the day comes that the Republicans are on the outside looking in why wouldn't they follow the same model as the democrats, particularly if it worked to deligatimize Trump? We are entering interesting times.
Old 03-22-17, 07:52 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleGuy View Post
I've wondered the same. We know how tit-for-tat goes - regardless of the initiator. Let's hope and pray this does not come about. Moreover, will it become acceptable practice, especially considering we are not all held to the same standards?
It's hard to imagine it not happening given the nature of human beings. Everything the democrats, their media sycophants & the deep state bureaucrats are doing to undermine the Trump administration today will be visited back on them ten fold in the future. That so few people can see this through their hatred of Trump is depressing.

What these short sighted fools have done is provide "my" side with a backstabbing myth should the Trump administration fail. They have ruined the outsider, populist "experiment" by flooding it with uncontrolled variables (deep state sabotage, intense media bias, loony democrat obstruction) such that a Trump failure could be laid anywhere other than at the feet of his governing ability & policies. They have provided Trump supporters, me included, with more than plausible deniability about why our guy failed (if he does). It will embitter his supporters deeply that their guy, who won the election fair & square, was never given a chance.
Old 03-22-17, 08:03 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
What? Tit-for-tat? That is what you are worried about. I am worried about the fact we now seem to have branches in our govt. that are suppose to enforce the laws and now it seems that they are the one's breaking and not enforcing the laws. Because of what and who they are it is going to be hard to find out who are the criminals and weed them out. This is how revolutions start, not tit-for-tat. You do realize there is a revolution happening in this country right now? Look at all the cities and states that are refusing to enforce the law and are declaring themselves sanctuary cites and states. That is a revolt. I am seeing things in this country happening before my eyes that I have never seen happen during my lifetime. Where do you stand? Are you willing to fight? Because if things do not get under control this is the path we are headed down.
Old 03-22-17, 09:07 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
What? Tit-for-tat? That is what you are worried about. I am worried about the fact we now seem to have branches in our govt. that are suppose to enforce the laws and now it seems that they are the one's breaking and not enforcing the laws. Because of what and who they are it is going to be hard to find out who are the criminals and weed them out. This is how revolutions start, not tit-for-tat. You do realize there is a revolution happening in this country right now? Look at all the cities and states that are refusing to enforce the law and are declaring themselves sanctuary cites and states. That is a revolt. I am seeing things in this country happening before my eyes that I have never seen happen during my lifetime. Where do you stand? Are you willing to fight? Because if things do not get under control this is the path we are headed down.
Like I said we are currently experiencing a "slow motion coup" and are engaged in a "cold" civil war. I think the "tit for tat" argument is to point out a possible spark that could turn a "cold" civil war into a "hot" one. The thing about tit for tat behavior is it rapidly escalates until it's out of control.

But I agree that the fault here lies almost exclusively on the left and their suicidal embrace of the "resistance" against Trump. They are breaking convention and creating a potential for damaging escalation. If it all goes to hell, they own it.
Old 03-22-17, 01:36 PM
Cooling Off

Possessed is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.allenbwest.com/michaelcan...p-surveillance

Put it to bed. They were spying on Trump and his campaign. I mean really, it was exposed the democrats torpedoed one of their own candidates in the primary. Nothing but lies and coverups.
Old 03-22-17, 02:05 PM
Cooling Off

Devin Nunes is confirming right now that they DID spy on Trump and it was NOT tied to Russia.
Old 03-22-17, 02:09 PM
All World

Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
From on the CNN site:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politi...ons/index.html
Old 03-22-17, 03:12 PM
All American

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possessed View Post
Devin Nunes is confirming right now that they DID spy on Trump and it was NOT tied to Russia.
VERY interesting press conference.

Once again, the President's "lies" are proven to be 80% correct.

It's refreshing to have a leader that's not an attorney. When the Clintons and Barry lied to us, the fawning media insisted they were "technically" correct. Watch as the moonbats over at PMSNBC insist Trump LIED about wiretapping! He's kicked their arse so many times, you'd think they would start to exercise some caution.

BJF must be crushed with the way this fake news is unfolding.
Old 03-22-17, 03:48 PM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwin20 View Post
If CNN is saying that than it's probably much worse.
Old 03-22-17, 04:13 PM
All American

Where are you - BJF? Give us your view to what has gone down the few hours. Like how Nunes stated how the FBI was not being cooperative in the investigation.
Old 03-22-17, 04:16 PM
All American

Schiff babbling incoherently right now. He's clearly butthurt.

On an unrelated/related note, can Trump fire Comey?
Old 03-22-17, 04:38 PM
All World

Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
Nunes wife shows up to WH dinner with new fur coat & Cadillac.

Trump: What did I tell you? Don't buy anything! Take it off! Take the coat off!
Old 03-22-17, 04:42 PM
All World

Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
If CNN is saying that than it's probably much worse.
Thats why I posted it. Someone on here would have a complaint if I cited a "conservative" site.

In the meantime Schiff (very creepy guy BTW) is now calling for an Independent investigation. Says Nunes can't be trusted.

Last edited by Irwin20; 03-22-17 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-22-17, 04:51 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post

...and they call Trump an idiot. PHFFFTTT!

Didn't he tell everyone last week that he'd drop the bomb this week?

The dude's got a pen full of squirrels in the oval office. When things are slow, he throws one out the door the press hides behind. Laughing, he tells the folks in the room, "It will take two weeks for them to catch it, and another week to figure out it's got rabies."
Old 03-22-17, 05:08 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:

But it was a gift. I just got married. It was a wedding present from my mother in law. It's in my mother in laws name.
Old 03-22-17, 06:13 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
But it was a gift. I just got married. It was a wedding present from my mother in law. It's in my mother in laws name.
In the meat freezer you go!
Old 03-22-17, 06:19 PM
All World

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:

just don't take a drive out into the desert.... and if you make a drink Spider, make sure it is the correct kind.......or u get one in the kneecap....
Old 03-22-17, 06:22 PM
All World

Quote:
Where are you - BJF? Give us your view to what has gone down the few hours. Like how Nunes stated how the FBI was not being cooperative in the investigation.
he is waiting for the NY times r the wash POST to puke out the latest news.....
Old 03-22-17, 06:22 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
just don't take a drive out into the desert.... and if you make a drink Spider, make sure it is the correct kind.......or u get one in the kneecap....
He shot Spider in the foot.
Old 03-22-17, 06:36 PM
All World

Quote:
He shot Spider in the foot.
u are correct....love the flick......
Old 03-22-17, 06:45 PM
All American

The Democrats are having yet another melt down. How could he tell Trump before he told us. Just maybe he thought they liked finding out things like Obama always said he did. Did he not always say he just found out from the news reports.
Old 03-22-17, 08:06 PM
All World

BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Nunes falling into a trap Poor guy
Old 03-22-17, 08:06 PM
All District

BGFalcons82 is on a distinguished road
Near the end of October, the NYPD and the FBI took Huma's pedophile husband's laptop. Comey announced that he was re-opening the investigation into Hilliary's email case. It was soon discovered there were hundreds of thousands of emails, possibly as many as 600,000, that needed checked. Within 10 days, the FBI closed the case a second time, claiming nothing new was discovered.

Fast forward to Comey's testimony earlier this week. He admits the FBI has been involved since July, 2016 looking into Russian involvement in the Trump camp, but can not predict how many more months or years are needed to get to the end of their investigation. So, in 10 days, they can read, vet, investigate and clear hundreds of thousands of classified emails on a pervert's computer....BUT they can't get to the end of the faux Russian tampering charade. Doing some math, based on their extraordinary ability to process emails, there must be about 60,000/day x 270 = 16.2 MILLION emails to review.

Comey's not a very good liar.
Old 03-22-17, 08:11 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGFalcons82 View Post
Comey's not a very good liar.
Part of me wants to sit back and watch the moonbats load up for failure, and the other part wants Trump to hang Comey.

What's the proper course of action?
Old 03-22-17, 08:12 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
False.
Old 03-22-17, 10:27 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
Actually it looks like the Obama administration, at a minimum, had the Trump transition team under government surveillance.

No wonder Obama has fled to French Polynesia to avoid the press as this information leaks out. I suspect that as this heats up Obama will be visiting Antarctica for an extended vacation.
Old 03-22-17, 10:29 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Part of me wants to sit back and watch the moonbats load up for failure, and the other part wants Trump to hang Comey.

What's the proper course of action?
Jeff Sessions should fire Comey if he knew about this.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: