Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
  #6571  
Old 03-08-18, 09:23 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,716
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamToz15 View Post
I still believe we completely missed the boat in not electing Hillary. I mean the Clinton's are in that realm in which if they walked down the street, anywhere in the world, the chance they'd be recognized goes without saying. Yet these two have had multiple people murdered and have never been officially questioned, let alone had formal charges brought.

That is f'ing awesome!! We live in a society in which you can't fart in church without someone posting it on facebook.... and this couple is ordering hits on government officials and American citizens..... and getting away with it????

Good show, good show. These are the type of people I want running my country. An opportunity lost in my opinion.
Not a bad idea but you completely miss the most obvious opportunity. If we're in the market for tough, vicious, nasty psychopaths willing to do anything to stay in power we can do a lot better then the Clinton's. I mean they are so inept at this the last thing you want is everyone's attention focused on your leadership while they're doing their dirty deeds.

There are plenty of bastards (or bitches) available that could apply their special talents to running the country. Why would I settle for a Clinton when I could have someone like Putin?
Reply With Quote
  #6572  
Old 03-08-18, 10:25 AM
IamToz15 IamToz15 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-07-18
Posts: 194
IamToz15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Not a bad idea but you completely miss the most obvious opportunity. If we're in the market for tough, vicious, nasty psychopaths willing to do anything to stay in power we can do a lot better then the Clinton's. I mean they are so inept at this the last thing you want is everyone's attention focused on your leadership while they're doing their dirty deeds.

There are plenty of bastards (or bitches) available that could apply their special talents to running the country. Why would I settle for a Clinton when I could have someone like Putin?
You couldn't have had Putin. He wasn't on the ballot...... or was he????? Let me go upstairs and grab one of grandma's grape sodas and some tinfoil.
Reply With Quote
  #6573  
Old 03-08-18, 10:32 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,716
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamToz15 View Post
You couldn't have had Putin. He wasn't on the ballot...... or was he????? Let me go upstairs and grab one of grandma's grape sodas and some tinfoil.
To be clear I didn't mean the actual "Putin" but an American like him with a proven track record of being a ruthless SOB in leadership. The Clinton's are ruthless for sure but they're also spiteful and come across as overly entitled - not good qualities in a leader. And without their media shield and cult like DNC worship they aren't even very effective. I mean she did lose to Trump right?
Reply With Quote
  #6574  
Old 03-08-18, 10:48 AM
IamToz15 IamToz15 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-07-18
Posts: 194
IamToz15 is on a distinguished road
To be clear I meant Trump. An American with a proven track record of being a SOB. You know, spiteful an overly entitled - IMO, extremely good qualities in a leader. And with his state run media and flock of sheep will be very effective. I mean he did beat Hillary right?

Gotcha. BTW, I fixed your quote for you. LOL
Reply With Quote
  #6575  
Old 03-08-18, 10:55 AM
Neopolitan Neopolitan is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 10-12-16
Posts: 4,746
Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
I don't remember this ever being discussed on Fox.
Not sure if it was discussed on air, but their website got in a bit of sticky situation for publishing a story that, if we're being generous, one would call poorly sourced.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...stigation.html
Reply With Quote
  #6576  
Old 03-08-18, 06:35 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,716
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamToz15 View Post
To be clear I meant Trump. An American with a proven track record of being a SOB. You know, spiteful an overly entitled - IMO, extremely good qualities in a leader. And with his state run media and flock of sheep will be very effective. I mean he did beat Hillary right?

Gotcha. BTW, I fixed your quote for you. LOL
Man, if that's your idea of "fixing" something I hope you're not a plumber!
Reply With Quote
  #6577  
Old 03-08-18, 07:28 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,452
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamToz15 View Post
To be clear I meant Trump. An American with a proven track record of being a SOB. You know, spiteful an overly entitled - IMO, extremely good qualities in a leader. And with his state run media and flock of sheep will be very effective. I mean he did beat Hillary right?

Gotcha. BTW, I fixed your quote for you. LOL
We see behind the curtain and the levers you are trying to pull. Reverse the narrative etc... we (almost) all know better and refuse to be sheep.

Gotcha. You are not The great OZ.
Reply With Quote
  #6578  
Old 04-16-18, 05:43 PM
the_big_toe the_big_toe is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-02-05
Location: California
Posts: 12,895
the_big_toe will become famous soon enough
TTT

Don't want this thread to sink to the third page.
Reply With Quote
  #6579  
Old 04-16-18, 06:20 PM
D4fan D4fan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-08-15
Location: At work
Posts: 2,865
D4fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_big_toe View Post
TTT

Don't want this thread to sink to the third page.
Thanks for dusting it off. Suspect with all the raids of Trumps counselors we may need this thread again in the near future.
Reply With Quote
  #6580  
Old 04-16-18, 06:32 PM
19AL63 19AL63 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-21-11
Posts: 2,018
19AL63 is on a distinguished road
As things seem to be going right now Trump depending on the voters will be in office 4 to 8 years and then there will be an end to his time in office. How fast will the Witch hunt shut down after he is gone, years? months? days? or maybe just hours?
Reply With Quote
  #6581  
Old 04-16-18, 06:38 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,932
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
As things seem to be going right now Trump depending on the voters will be in office 4 to 8 years and then there will be an end to his time in office. How fast will the Witch hunt shut down after he is gone, years? months? days? or maybe just hours?
My gut tells me a few days. My head tells me months to years. We know how Dems love their government jobs.
Reply With Quote
  #6582  
Old 04-16-18, 06:44 PM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,432
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
More Republicans have Gov jobs than Dems , and you do now that the majority of the FBI is Republican right? ooooooooops ,, i forgot who i was talking to .
Reply With Quote
  #6583  
Old 04-16-18, 06:48 PM
Hammerdrill Hammerdrill is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-28-13
Posts: 1,606
Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
More Republicans have Gov jobs than Dems , and you do now that the majority of the FBI is Republican right? ooooooooops ,, i forgot who i was talking to .
Well I guess you learn something new everyday. Do you happen to have a link to information that supports this idea?
Reply With Quote
  #6584  
Old 04-16-18, 06:49 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,932
winbypin is on a distinguished road
You're right. Dems love government hand outs. People employed by this investigation are getting the ultimate government handout.
Reply With Quote
  #6585  
Old 04-16-18, 07:34 PM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,432
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes who holds majority's in the house and the senate? And if you don't realize that a majority of Military , policemen right up through the FBI and DoJ are Republican and or conservatives than I can't help you , you are too obtuse .
Reply With Quote
  #6586  
Old 04-16-18, 07:40 PM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,432
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Of course there is the fact that the RED STATES use this Gov assistance more than Blue States
Reply With Quote
  #6587  
Old 04-16-18, 07:47 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,932
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Except people on government assistance overwhelming vote Democrat.
Reply With Quote
  #6588  
Old 04-16-18, 07:49 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,452
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Of course there is the fact that the RED STATES use this Gov assistance more than Blue States
You do not understand the system that you live under.
Reply With Quote
  #6589  
Old 04-16-18, 07:50 PM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,432
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
So the rural poor in the south and Appalachia who use the assistance voted overwhelmingly Democratic?
Reply With Quote
  #6590  
Old 04-16-18, 07:52 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,452
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
More Republicans have Gov jobs than Dems , and you do now that the majority of the FBI is Republican right? ooooooooops ,, i forgot who i was talking to .
They mostly work together against the people. Both hate and feal the threat of a outsider like Trump, he is dangerous to their cash cow and must be stopped at all cost.
Reply With Quote
  #6591  
Old 04-16-18, 07:54 PM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,432
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
OK , so are you denying that the most economically successful places [Counties , Northeast , big cities } also vote overwhelmingly Democratic ? You look it up . Most prosperous county's economically and growth wise and see who they voted for or what party they are affiliated with .

So which is it ? the Republican conservatives are the rich folks and the Blue state Northeast elite and California are al on food stamps and poor ? Or you are the real hard working Americans who NEVER would use Gov assistance ? This idea that conservative poor ALWAYS FEND for themselves and don't use Gov assistance is a myth
Reply With Quote
  #6592  
Old 04-16-18, 07:57 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,452
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
So the rural poor in the south and Appalachia who use the assistance voted overwhelmingly Democratic?
They used to, then they were abandoned and told their most lucrative commodity was no longer valued.
Reply With Quote
  #6593  
Old 04-16-18, 08:21 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,452
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
OK , so are you denying that the most economically successful places [Counties , Northeast , big cities } also vote overwhelmingly Democratic ? You look it up . Most prosperous county's economically and growth wise and see who they voted for or what party they are affiliated with .

So which is it ? the Republican conservatives are the rich folks and the Blue state Northeast elite and California are al on food stamps and poor ? Or you are the real hard working Americans who NEVER would use Gov assistance ? This idea that conservative poor ALWAYS FEND for themselves and don't use Gov assistance is a myth
A farmer raises 1000 pigs and makes $10,000 he feeds himself and 1000 people.
A trader sells the 1000 pigs leveraged makes $100,000. and feeds himself.

A carpenter makes $50,000 for his work payes $10,000 in taxes. it takes 20 of him just to cover a average DC politician or government worker. This system can not last it must change or die.

Who creates the real wealth. who drains the real wealth. Where are the financial and political centers of our country?

Do you understand why the wealth acumulates around the financial and political centers and not the production, manufacturing and working class centers.

Understand that when you take 30 year a loan, there is at best 10% of bank currency reserve...the rest is created by your signature and becomes instant wealth for the system but will take you 30 years to repay...yet they made more than you.
You simple stupid red state voter.

Do not fret the republicans are as guilty as the Dems, they just take turns giving it to you. They both know we can never elect someone that is not one of them or they may try to upset the system. Trust them they will tell you what is best for you.
The pubs did it to Paul and tried with Trump . The Dems got Bernie, then got him to comply.

Last edited by gneiss rocks; 04-16-18 at 08:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6594  
Old 04-16-18, 08:24 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,932
winbypin is on a distinguished road
https://brandongaille.com/welfare-st...e-and-payment/
Reply With Quote
  #6595  
Old 04-17-18, 06:59 AM
D4fan D4fan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-08-15
Location: At work
Posts: 2,865
D4fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
A farmer raises 1000 pigs and makes $10,000 he feeds himself and 1000 people.
A trader sells the 1000 pigs leveraged makes $100,000. and feeds himself.....
Makes me feel almost guilty. I figured out years ago as profit margins shrank to less than $5 per head to raise swine, I was much better off trading the market and capitalizing off of market volatility to earn much more than I ever could raising them to sell, and with less smell to boot.


I prefer not to think about the fact I add no wealth to the economy. Just want to use my assets to leverage the market rather than work like a dog and not get compensated for the effort.


Today, farmers average around $25 net profit per acre of crops produced. If you produce 250 bushels of corn to earn that money you net 10 cents per bushel in profit. It is so much easier to leverage the market to capture 10 cents per bushel than to locate a land lord, win a bidding war for the opportunity to lease the land, secure capital from your lender, purchase and maintain equipment to perform the agriculture production, build barns and grainbins to maintain equipment and store grain, and last but not least hope weather provides appropriate moisture to grow crop. Trading on CBOT is so much easier.

Last edited by D4fan; 04-17-18 at 07:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6596  
Old 04-17-18, 07:11 AM
19AL63 19AL63 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-21-11
Posts: 2,018
19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4fan View Post
Makes me feel almost guilty. I figured out years ago as profit margins shrank to less than $5 per head to raise swine, I was much better off trading the market and capitalizing off of market volatility to earn much more than I ever could raising them to sell, and with less smell to boot.


I prefer not to think about the fact I add no wealth to the economy. Just want to use my assets to leverage the market rather than work like a dog and not get compensated for the effort.
So are you the reason that I pay 5.99 a pound for the pepper bacon I buy at Krogers?
Reply With Quote
  #6597  
Old 04-17-18, 07:14 AM
Gh0st Gh0st is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-18-11
Posts: 3,639
Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well I guess you learn something new everyday. Do you happen to have a link to information that supports this idea?
Quote:
Yes who holds majority's in the house and the senate? And if you don't realize that a majority of Military , policemen right up through the FBI and DoJ are Republican and or conservatives than I can't help you , you are too obtuse .
The shorter answer to your question was "Lol, facts."

Apparently the only government jobs are Congressmen, military, and police.
Reply With Quote
  #6598  
Old 04-17-18, 07:17 AM
D4fan D4fan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-08-15
Location: At work
Posts: 2,865
D4fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
So are you the reason that I pay 5.99 a pound for the pepper bacon I buy at Krogers?
Yes, at least for a fraction of one of those cents.

Your welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #6599  
Old 05-10-18, 08:54 AM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 17,910
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
I'm thinking the diplomatic progress with North Korea and the fulfilment of a campaign promise to get us out of the Iran "deal" (remember it's NOT a treaty, never has been) should bring this oldie but goodie back to the top. And then you have the gift of Maxine Waters doing her best to make sure previous ignorant statements can be set aside:

Impeachment only option for Trump's Iran Deal decision.....

Surely, it's NOW the beginning of the end - when you lose the backing of Maxine Waters.....
Reply With Quote
  #6600  
Old 05-10-18, 02:55 PM
Irwin20 Irwin20 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-14-11
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 3,373
Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
CNN Generic ballot has Dems and Repubs dead even. Dems were up 15 in December. 60% of those polled say the country is on the right track.

Last edited by Irwin20; 05-10-18 at 05:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz