Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-08-18, 09:23 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamToz15 View Post
I still believe we completely missed the boat in not electing Hillary. I mean the Clinton's are in that realm in which if they walked down the street, anywhere in the world, the chance they'd be recognized goes without saying. Yet these two have had multiple people murdered and have never been officially questioned, let alone had formal charges brought.

That is f'ing awesome!! We live in a society in which you can't fart in church without someone posting it on facebook.... and this couple is ordering hits on government officials and American citizens..... and getting away with it????

Good show, good show. These are the type of people I want running my country. An opportunity lost in my opinion.
Not a bad idea but you completely miss the most obvious opportunity. If we're in the market for tough, vicious, nasty psychopaths willing to do anything to stay in power we can do a lot better then the Clinton's. I mean they are so inept at this the last thing you want is everyone's attention focused on your leadership while they're doing their dirty deeds.

There are plenty of bastards (or bitches) available that could apply their special talents to running the country. Why would I settle for a Clinton when I could have someone like Putin?
Old 03-08-18, 10:25 AM
All District

IamToz15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Not a bad idea but you completely miss the most obvious opportunity. If we're in the market for tough, vicious, nasty psychopaths willing to do anything to stay in power we can do a lot better then the Clinton's. I mean they are so inept at this the last thing you want is everyone's attention focused on your leadership while they're doing their dirty deeds.

There are plenty of bastards (or bitches) available that could apply their special talents to running the country. Why would I settle for a Clinton when I could have someone like Putin?
You couldn't have had Putin. He wasn't on the ballot...... or was he????? Let me go upstairs and grab one of grandma's grape sodas and some tinfoil.
Old 03-08-18, 10:32 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
You couldn't have had Putin. He wasn't on the ballot...... or was he????? Let me go upstairs and grab one of grandma's grape sodas and some tinfoil.
To be clear I didn't mean the actual "Putin" but an American like him with a proven track record of being a ruthless SOB in leadership. The Clinton's are ruthless for sure but they're also spiteful and come across as overly entitled - not good qualities in a leader. And without their media shield and cult like DNC worship they aren't even very effective. I mean she did lose to Trump right?
Old 03-08-18, 10:48 AM
All District

IamToz15 is on a distinguished road
To be clear I meant Trump. An American with a proven track record of being a SOB. You know, spiteful an overly entitled - IMO, extremely good qualities in a leader. And with his state run media and flock of sheep will be very effective. I mean he did beat Hillary right?

Gotcha. BTW, I fixed your quote for you. LOL
Old 03-08-18, 10:55 AM
All World

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
I don't remember this ever being discussed on Fox.
Not sure if it was discussed on air, but their website got in a bit of sticky situation for publishing a story that, if we're being generous, one would call poorly sourced.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...stigation.html
Old 03-08-18, 06:35 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
To be clear I meant Trump. An American with a proven track record of being a SOB. You know, spiteful an overly entitled - IMO, extremely good qualities in a leader. And with his state run media and flock of sheep will be very effective. I mean he did beat Hillary right?

Man, if that's your idea of "fixing" something I hope you're not a plumber!
Old 03-08-18, 07:28 PM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:

We see behind the curtain and the levers you are trying to pull. Reverse the narrative etc... we (almost) all know better and refuse to be sheep.

Gotcha. You are not The great OZ.
Old 04-16-18, 05:43 PM
All Yappi

the_big_toe will become famous soon enough
TTT

Don't want this thread to sink to the third page.
Old 04-16-18, 06:20 PM
All World

D4fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_big_toe View Post
TTT

Don't want this thread to sink to the third page.
Thanks for dusting it off. Suspect with all the raids of Trumps counselors we may need this thread again in the near future.
Old 04-16-18, 06:32 PM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
As things seem to be going right now Trump depending on the voters will be in office 4 to 8 years and then there will be an end to his time in office. How fast will the Witch hunt shut down after he is gone, years? months? days? or maybe just hours?
Old 04-16-18, 06:38 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
As things seem to be going right now Trump depending on the voters will be in office 4 to 8 years and then there will be an end to his time in office. How fast will the Witch hunt shut down after he is gone, years? months? days? or maybe just hours?
My gut tells me a few days. My head tells me months to years. We know how Dems love their government jobs.
Old 04-16-18, 06:44 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
More Republicans have Gov jobs than Dems , and you do now that the majority of the FBI is Republican right? ooooooooops ,, i forgot who i was talking to .
Old 04-16-18, 06:48 PM
All American

Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
More Republicans have Gov jobs than Dems , and you do now that the majority of the FBI is Republican right? ooooooooops ,, i forgot who i was talking to .
Well I guess you learn something new everyday. Do you happen to have a link to information that supports this idea?
Old 04-16-18, 06:49 PM
All Yappi

You're right. Dems love government hand outs. People employed by this investigation are getting the ultimate government handout.
Old 04-16-18, 07:34 PM
All World

Yes who holds majority's in the house and the senate? And if you don't realize that a majority of Military , policemen right up through the FBI and DoJ are Republican and or conservatives than I can't help you , you are too obtuse .
Old 04-16-18, 07:40 PM
All World

Of course there is the fact that the RED STATES use this Gov assistance more than Blue States
Old 04-16-18, 07:47 PM
All Yappi

Except people on government assistance overwhelming vote Democrat.
Old 04-16-18, 07:49 PM
All American

Quote:
Of course there is the fact that the RED STATES use this Gov assistance more than Blue States
You do not understand the system that you live under.
Old 04-16-18, 07:50 PM
All World

So the rural poor in the south and Appalachia who use the assistance voted overwhelmingly Democratic?
Old 04-16-18, 07:52 PM
All American

Quote:
They mostly work together against the people. Both hate and feal the threat of a outsider like Trump, he is dangerous to their cash cow and must be stopped at all cost.
Old 04-16-18, 07:54 PM
All World

OK , so are you denying that the most economically successful places [Counties , Northeast , big cities } also vote overwhelmingly Democratic ? You look it up . Most prosperous county's economically and growth wise and see who they voted for or what party they are affiliated with .

So which is it ? the Republican conservatives are the rich folks and the Blue state Northeast elite and California are al on food stamps and poor ? Or you are the real hard working Americans who NEVER would use Gov assistance ? This idea that conservative poor ALWAYS FEND for themselves and don't use Gov assistance is a myth
Old 04-16-18, 07:57 PM
All American

Quote:
So the rural poor in the south and Appalachia who use the assistance voted overwhelmingly Democratic?
They used to, then they were abandoned and told their most lucrative commodity was no longer valued.
Old 04-16-18, 08:21 PM
All American

Quote:
OK , so are you denying that the most economically successful places [Counties , Northeast , big cities } also vote overwhelmingly Democratic ? You look it up . Most prosperous county's economically and growth wise and see who they voted for or what party they are affiliated with .

So which is it ? the Republican conservatives are the rich folks and the Blue state Northeast elite and California are al on food stamps and poor ? Or you are the real hard working Americans who NEVER would use Gov assistance ? This idea that conservative poor ALWAYS FEND for themselves and don't use Gov assistance is a myth
A farmer raises 1000 pigs and makes $10,000 he feeds himself and 1000 people.
A trader sells the 1000 pigs leveraged makes $100,000. and feeds himself.

A carpenter makes $50,000 for his work payes $10,000 in taxes. it takes 20 of him just to cover a average DC politician or government worker. This system can not last it must change or die.

Who creates the real wealth. who drains the real wealth. Where are the financial and political centers of our country?

Do you understand why the wealth acumulates around the financial and political centers and not the production, manufacturing and working class centers.

Understand that when you take 30 year a loan, there is at best 10% of bank currency reserve...the rest is created by your signature and becomes instant wealth for the system but will take you 30 years to repay...yet they made more than you.
You simple stupid red state voter.

Do not fret the republicans are as guilty as the Dems, they just take turns giving it to you. They both know we can never elect someone that is not one of them or they may try to upset the system. Trust them they will tell you what is best for you.
The pubs did it to Paul and tried with Trump . The Dems got Bernie, then got him to comply.

Last edited by gneiss rocks; 04-16-18 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-16-18, 08:24 PM
All Yappi

https://brandongaille.com/welfare-st...e-and-payment/
Old 04-17-18, 06:59 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
A farmer raises 1000 pigs and makes $10,000 he feeds himself and 1000 people.
A trader sells the 1000 pigs leveraged makes $100,000. and feeds himself.....
Makes me feel almost guilty. I figured out years ago as profit margins shrank to less than $5 per head to raise swine, I was much better off trading the market and capitalizing off of market volatility to earn much more than I ever could raising them to sell, and with less smell to boot.

I prefer not to think about the fact I add no wealth to the economy. Just want to use my assets to leverage the market rather than work like a dog and not get compensated for the effort.

Today, farmers average around $25 net profit per acre of crops produced. If you produce 250 bushels of corn to earn that money you net 10 cents per bushel in profit. It is so much easier to leverage the market to capture 10 cents per bushel than to locate a land lord, win a bidding war for the opportunity to lease the land, secure capital from your lender, purchase and maintain equipment to perform the agriculture production, build barns and grainbins to maintain equipment and store grain, and last but not least hope weather provides appropriate moisture to grow crop. Trading on CBOT is so much easier.

Last edited by D4fan; 04-17-18 at 07:10 AM.
Old 04-17-18, 07:11 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4fan View Post
Makes me feel almost guilty. I figured out years ago as profit margins shrank to less than $5 per head to raise swine, I was much better off trading the market and capitalizing off of market volatility to earn much more than I ever could raising them to sell, and with less smell to boot.

I prefer not to think about the fact I add no wealth to the economy. Just want to use my assets to leverage the market rather than work like a dog and not get compensated for the effort.
So are you the reason that I pay 5.99 a pound for the pepper bacon I buy at Krogers?
Old 04-17-18, 07:14 AM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well I guess you learn something new everyday. Do you happen to have a link to information that supports this idea?
Quote:
Yes who holds majority's in the house and the senate? And if you don't realize that a majority of Military , policemen right up through the FBI and DoJ are Republican and or conservatives than I can't help you , you are too obtuse .
The shorter answer to your question was "Lol, facts."

Apparently the only government jobs are Congressmen, military, and police.
Old 04-17-18, 07:17 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
So are you the reason that I pay 5.99 a pound for the pepper bacon I buy at Krogers?
Yes, at least for a fraction of one of those cents.

Your welcome.
Old 05-10-18, 08:54 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
I'm thinking the diplomatic progress with North Korea and the fulfilment of a campaign promise to get us out of the Iran "deal" (remember it's NOT a treaty, never has been) should bring this oldie but goodie back to the top. And then you have the gift of Maxine Waters doing her best to make sure previous ignorant statements can be set aside:

Impeachment only option for Trump's Iran Deal decision.....

Surely, it's NOW the beginning of the end - when you lose the backing of Maxine Waters.....
Old 05-10-18, 02:55 PM
All World

Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
CNN Generic ballot has Dems and Repubs dead even. Dems were up 15 in December. 60% of those polled say the country is on the right track.

Last edited by Irwin20; 05-10-18 at 05:00 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: