Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-10-18, 03:26 PM
PIQUA_Bolin PIQUA_Bolin is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-05-01
Location: Piqua, OH USA
Posts: 746
PIQUA_Bolin
Send a message via Yahoo to PIQUA_Bolin
Bergen Catholic

Anyone else see this:
http://www.nj.com/hssn-mms/2018/04/i...wrestlers.html
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 04-10-18, 05:27 PM
ncanitano ncanitano is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 01-28-13
Location: Solon
Posts: 159
ncanitano is on a distinguished road
WOW... Wrestling does not need this now - not to mention hope it is not true for the kid's sakes..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-10-18, 05:42 PM
PIQUA_Bolin PIQUA_Bolin is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-05-01
Location: Piqua, OH USA
Posts: 746
PIQUA_Bolin
Send a message via Yahoo to PIQUA_Bolin
Yeah definitely. Terrible if it did happen and terrible if it didn’t and the kids just saying that. People don’t realize how that can ruin someone’s life either way.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-10-18, 05:48 PM
craftAmaniac craftAmaniac is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-30-12
Posts: 245
craftAmaniac is on a distinguished road
We should all be happy now they didn’t win that national title ��
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-10-18, 08:17 PM
Crab Ride Crab Ride is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-28-17
Posts: 197
Crab Ride is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftAmaniac View Post
We should all be happy now they didn’t win that national title ��
Why? Last I checked people have the presumption of innocence until PROVEN otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-10-18, 08:26 PM
roughedge roughedge is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-09-14
Posts: 645
roughedge is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftAmaniac View Post
We should all be happy now they didn’t win that national title ��
Ohio State wrestling is being investigated for the same thing right now. Good thing they didnt win the national title right. I read it one of their old sports doctors.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-10-18, 09:15 PM
1_beast 1_beast is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-10-09
Posts: 1,588
1_beast is on a distinguished road
- December 2017: Former Bergen Catholic wrestler Tony Asatrain beats Gerard Angelo in wrestle-off for the 152 lb varsity spot before Beast of East.
- January 2018: Asatrain & Angelo both enter Doc Buchanan Invitational in CA at same weight, Angelo wins the tournament.
- Fearing he would lose his spot, Asatrain makes a first statement that he has some kind of dirt, a threat to make sure his spot is secured.
- After realizing he still has spot, Asatrain retracts his original statement and claims of “bullying”, which are later bolstered into something much bigger.
- The two wrestle off, and Angelo defeats Asatrain in two consecutive matches (all non-starters must win two consecutive wrestle-offs to secure a spot at BC)
- After losing the starting spot, Asatrain seeks a transfer to nearby St. Joes, where he is not accepted, too late for the transfer.
- Asatrain and his Dad are furious and threaten to sue and damage the team if he doesn’t get his spot back. Asatrain’s Dad makes several unfounded accusations to BC admin. Asatrain misses time at school while Dad repeatedly sends emails to coaches about a “fair” wrestleoff to no avail...
- Asatrain returns to school and team- during practice Asatrain gets into it with 145 lber Wade Unger, telling him he should drop down to 138 so that Angelo can return to 145 and he can get his spot back. Angelo (a senior and former state champ) speaks with coaches that he fears Asatrain may try to intentionally injure him in practice to get spot back.
- Asatrain attempts to assault Unger with a trophy, his Dad threatens the staff once again, and at this point he is released from the team for conduct.
- Asatrain and his father then go through multiple lawyers and law firms to try and file a civil suit, no evidence so can’t go criminal. Asatrains uncle who is a lawyer ends up filing the original suit which is later amended and passed off to another law firm.
- Asatrain attempts to go to a sports reporter to publish an article on these allegations but they refuse to write one because of no evidence.
- Asatrain’s Dad goes on a war path, claiming misconduct from Head Coach Dave Bell (alleged inappropriate comments) and Assistant Coach Spataro (alleged shared pornography). His statement is changed three times during this whole period. He claims these incidents happened earlier in season, yet continued to send son to practice with team after alleged incidents apparently occurred.
- Asatrain’s Dad goes public which this fabricated story which you all saw today and finds two crappy journalists to cover it. The lawyer lists one named former wrestler/witness (Asatrain) and 100 unnamed witnesses that don’t exist, a nice way to fluff the case- this is a lawyer tactic commonly used.
- This civil case which included up 4 total lawyers, 2 law firms, 3 retracted/changed statements and 2 different reporters was never mentioned or reported to the police.
- The report being passed around is in no way an official or police report and instead a list of ways to publicly shame and get back at BC drafted up by Asatrain’s uncle and Dad, who are both attorneys.
- A whole heap of current and former BC wrestlers publicly come to the coaches corner calling this FAKE NEWS all the way. It now seems the “100 witnesses” may be on the side of the defendants. Go figure.

Here you have the story of a snobby, rich, entitled kid who was raised in a very wealthy area and may have never experienced failure or rejection in his entire life up to this point. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree as his father was in his corner and out for blood every step of the way. I believe the Dad was actually steering this ship, unable to accept that his son was not starting for the #2 team in nation.

Coach Dave Bell is not only a great coach but an even better human being and I CANNOT WAIT for his name to be cleared very soon. This character assassination and smear campaign attempt is very calculated. I hope this helps bring some clarity to those wondering about this whole mess! I hope you trust me as a source, I think I have been pretty credible historically!

#StandByBell #StandByBC

This was Posted on Facebook by a Mr Pat Mineo
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-10-18, 09:18 PM
craftAmaniac craftAmaniac is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-30-12
Posts: 245
craftAmaniac is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crab Ride View Post
Why? Last I checked people have the presumption of innocence until PROVEN otherwise.
I just hate Bergen Catholic so that’s ultimately why I am glad they lost 👍
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-11-18, 04:03 AM
chinwhip chinwhip is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-14-11
Location: Panther town
Posts: 771
chinwhip is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftAmaniac View Post
I just hate Bergen Catholic so that’s ultimately why I am glad they lost 👍
You shouldn’t be allowed to post on Yappi
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-11-18, 04:09 AM
chinwhip chinwhip is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-14-11
Location: Panther town
Posts: 771
chinwhip is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_beast View Post
- December 2017: Former Bergen Catholic wrestler Tony Asatrain beats Gerard Angelo in wrestle-off for the 152 lb varsity spot before Beast of East.
- January 2018: Asatrain & Angelo both enter Doc Buchanan Invitational in CA at same weight, Angelo wins the tournament.
- Fearing he would lose his spot, Asatrain makes a first statement that he has some kind of dirt, a threat to make sure his spot is secured.
- After realizing he still has spot, Asatrain retracts his original statement and claims of “bullying”, which are later bolstered into something much bigger.
- The two wrestle off, and Angelo defeats Asatrain in two consecutive matches (all non-starters must win two consecutive wrestle-offs to secure a spot at BC)
- After losing the starting spot, Asatrain seeks a transfer to nearby St. Joes, where he is not accepted, too late for the transfer.
- Asatrain and his Dad are furious and threaten to sue and damage the team if he doesn’t get his spot back. Asatrain’s Dad makes several unfounded accusations to BC admin. Asatrain misses time at school while Dad repeatedly sends emails to coaches about a “fair” wrestleoff to no avail...
- Asatrain returns to school and team- during practice Asatrain gets into it with 145 lber Wade Unger, telling him he should drop down to 138 so that Angelo can return to 145 and he can get his spot back. Angelo (a senior and former state champ) speaks with coaches that he fears Asatrain may try to intentionally injure him in practice to get spot back.
- Asatrain attempts to assault Unger with a trophy, his Dad threatens the staff once again, and at this point he is released from the team for conduct.
- Asatrain and his father then go through multiple lawyers and law firms to try and file a civil suit, no evidence so can’t go criminal. Asatrains uncle who is a lawyer ends up filing the original suit which is later amended and passed off to another law firm.
- Asatrain attempts to go to a sports reporter to publish an article on these allegations but they refuse to write one because of no evidence.
- Asatrain’s Dad goes on a war path, claiming misconduct from Head Coach Dave Bell (alleged inappropriate comments) and Assistant Coach Spataro (alleged shared pornography). His statement is changed three times during this whole period. He claims these incidents happened earlier in season, yet continued to send son to practice with team after alleged incidents apparently occurred.
- Asatrain’s Dad goes public which this fabricated story which you all saw today and finds two crappy journalists to cover it. The lawyer lists one named former wrestler/witness (Asatrain) and 100 unnamed witnesses that don’t exist, a nice way to fluff the case- this is a lawyer tactic commonly used.
- This civil case which included up 4 total lawyers, 2 law firms, 3 retracted/changed statements and 2 different reporters was never mentioned or reported to the police.
- The report being passed around is in no way an official or police report and instead a list of ways to publicly shame and get back at BC drafted up by Asatrain’s uncle and Dad, who are both attorneys.
- A whole heap of current and former BC wrestlers publicly come to the coaches corner calling this FAKE NEWS all the way. It now seems the “100 witnesses” may be on the side of the defendants. Go figure.

Here you have the story of a snobby, rich, entitled kid who was raised in a very wealthy area and may have never experienced failure or rejection in his entire life up to this point. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree as his father was in his corner and out for blood every step of the way. I believe the Dad was actually steering this ship, unable to accept that his son was not starting for the #2 team in nation.

Coach Dave Bell is not only a great coach but an even better human being and I CANNOT WAIT for his name to be cleared very soon. This character assassination and smear campaign attempt is very calculated. I hope this helps bring some clarity to those wondering about this whole mess! I hope you trust me as a source, I think I have been pretty credible historically!

#StandByBell #StandByBC

This was Posted on Facebook by a Mr Pat Mineo
Wow
I read the accusations and just assumed he was guilty. Either way, the Asatrain family definitely needs investigated as well
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-11-18, 06:09 AM
Goalsetting Goalsetting is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-11-17
Posts: 30
Goalsetting is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftAmaniac View Post
I just hate Bergen Catholic so that’s ultimately why I am glad they lost ��
We remember a time when you hated Blair! Funny how that works! lol
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-11-18, 07:36 AM
Blast82.5 Blast82.5 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-30-11
Posts: 440
Blast82.5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_beast View Post
- December 2017: Former Bergen Catholic wrestler Tony Asatrain beats Gerard Angelo in wrestle-off for the 152 lb varsity spot before Beast of East.
- January 2018: Asatrain & Angelo both enter Doc Buchanan Invitational in CA at same weight, Angelo wins the tournament.
- Fearing he would lose his spot, Asatrain makes a first statement that he has some kind of dirt, a threat to make sure his spot is secured.
- After realizing he still has spot, Asatrain retracts his original statement and claims of “bullying”, which are later bolstered into something much bigger.
- The two wrestle off, and Angelo defeats Asatrain in two consecutive matches (all non-starters must win two consecutive wrestle-offs to secure a spot at BC)
- After losing the starting spot, Asatrain seeks a transfer to nearby St. Joes, where he is not accepted, too late for the transfer.
- Asatrain and his Dad are furious and threaten to sue and damage the team if he doesn’t get his spot back. Asatrain’s Dad makes several unfounded accusations to BC admin. Asatrain misses time at school while Dad repeatedly sends emails to coaches about a “fair” wrestleoff to no avail...
- Asatrain returns to school and team- during practice Asatrain gets into it with 145 lber Wade Unger, telling him he should drop down to 138 so that Angelo can return to 145 and he can get his spot back. Angelo (a senior and former state champ) speaks with coaches that he fears Asatrain may try to intentionally injure him in practice to get spot back.
- Asatrain attempts to assault Unger with a trophy, his Dad threatens the staff once again, and at this point he is released from the team for conduct.
- Asatrain and his father then go through multiple lawyers and law firms to try and file a civil suit, no evidence so can’t go criminal. Asatrains uncle who is a lawyer ends up filing the original suit which is later amended and passed off to another law firm.
- Asatrain attempts to go to a sports reporter to publish an article on these allegations but they refuse to write one because of no evidence.
- Asatrain’s Dad goes on a war path, claiming misconduct from Head Coach Dave Bell (alleged inappropriate comments) and Assistant Coach Spataro (alleged shared pornography). His statement is changed three times during this whole period. He claims these incidents happened earlier in season, yet continued to send son to practice with team after alleged incidents apparently occurred.
- Asatrain’s Dad goes public which this fabricated story which you all saw today and finds two crappy journalists to cover it. The lawyer lists one named former wrestler/witness (Asatrain) and 100 unnamed witnesses that don’t exist, a nice way to fluff the case- this is a lawyer tactic commonly used.
- This civil case which included up 4 total lawyers, 2 law firms, 3 retracted/changed statements and 2 different reporters was never mentioned or reported to the police.
- The report being passed around is in no way an official or police report and instead a list of ways to publicly shame and get back at BC drafted up by Asatrain’s uncle and Dad, who are both attorneys.
- A whole heap of current and former BC wrestlers publicly come to the coaches corner calling this FAKE NEWS all the way. It now seems the “100 witnesses” may be on the side of the defendants. Go figure.

Here you have the story of a snobby, rich, entitled kid who was raised in a very wealthy area and may have never experienced failure or rejection in his entire life up to this point. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree as his father was in his corner and out for blood every step of the way. I believe the Dad was actually steering this ship, unable to accept that his son was not starting for the #2 team in nation.

Coach Dave Bell is not only a great coach but an even better human being and I CANNOT WAIT for his name to be cleared very soon. This character assassination and smear campaign attempt is very calculated. I hope this helps bring some clarity to those wondering about this whole mess! I hope you trust me as a source, I think I have been pretty credible historically!

#StandByBell #StandByBC

This was Posted on Facebook by a Mr Pat Mineo
Thanks for posting these details. I read the Intermat article, and I gotta say, it sounded very fishy to me. I suppose I should withold judgement (on both sides), but what you have posted here sounds MUCH more plausible than any "real" untoward behavior by the coaching staff.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-11-18, 10:25 AM
iGranby iGranby is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-05-10
Posts: 187
iGranby is on a distinguished road
Yeah, word around the pond is that it's a ton of hooplah. Luckily there seems to be a ton of support for the program that doesn't want coach's name smeared irreparably.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-11-18, 11:03 AM
TimMast TimMast is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-01-14
Posts: 133
TimMast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goalsetting View Post
we remember a time when you hated blair! Funny how that works! Lol
+1
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-11-18, 12:24 PM
LHS WRESTLING LHS WRESTLING is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Posts: 948
LHS WRESTLING is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_beast View Post
- December 2017: Former Bergen Catholic wrestler Tony Asatrain beats Gerard Angelo in wrestle-off for the 152 lb varsity spot before Beast of East.
- January 2018: Asatrain & Angelo both enter Doc Buchanan Invitational in CA at same weight, Angelo wins the tournament.
- Fearing he would lose his spot, Asatrain makes a first statement that he has some kind of dirt, a threat to make sure his spot is secured.
- After realizing he still has spot, Asatrain retracts his original statement and claims of “bullying”, which are later bolstered into something much bigger.
- The two wrestle off, and Angelo defeats Asatrain in two consecutive matches (all non-starters must win two consecutive wrestle-offs to secure a spot at BC)
- After losing the starting spot, Asatrain seeks a transfer to nearby St. Joes, where he is not accepted, too late for the transfer.
- Asatrain and his Dad are furious and threaten to sue and damage the team if he doesn’t get his spot back. Asatrain’s Dad makes several unfounded accusations to BC admin. Asatrain misses time at school while Dad repeatedly sends emails to coaches about a “fair” wrestleoff to no avail...
- Asatrain returns to school and team- during practice Asatrain gets into it with 145 lber Wade Unger, telling him he should drop down to 138 so that Angelo can return to 145 and he can get his spot back. Angelo (a senior and former state champ) speaks with coaches that he fears Asatrain may try to intentionally injure him in practice to get spot back.
- Asatrain attempts to assault Unger with a trophy, his Dad threatens the staff once again, and at this point he is released from the team for conduct.
- Asatrain and his father then go through multiple lawyers and law firms to try and file a civil suit, no evidence so can’t go criminal. Asatrains uncle who is a lawyer ends up filing the original suit which is later amended and passed off to another law firm.
- Asatrain attempts to go to a sports reporter to publish an article on these allegations but they refuse to write one because of no evidence.
- Asatrain’s Dad goes on a war path, claiming misconduct from Head Coach Dave Bell (alleged inappropriate comments) and Assistant Coach Spataro (alleged shared pornography). His statement is changed three times during this whole period. He claims these incidents happened earlier in season, yet continued to send son to practice with team after alleged incidents apparently occurred.
- Asatrain’s Dad goes public which this fabricated story which you all saw today and finds two crappy journalists to cover it. The lawyer lists one named former wrestler/witness (Asatrain) and 100 unnamed witnesses that don’t exist, a nice way to fluff the case- this is a lawyer tactic commonly used.
- This civil case which included up 4 total lawyers, 2 law firms, 3 retracted/changed statements and 2 different reporters was never mentioned or reported to the police.
- The report being passed around is in no way an official or police report and instead a list of ways to publicly shame and get back at BC drafted up by Asatrain’s uncle and Dad, who are both attorneys.
- A whole heap of current and former BC wrestlers publicly come to the coaches corner calling this FAKE NEWS all the way. It now seems the “100 witnesses” may be on the side of the defendants. Go figure.

Here you have the story of a snobby, rich, entitled kid who was raised in a very wealthy area and may have never experienced failure or rejection in his entire life up to this point. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree as his father was in his corner and out for blood every step of the way. I believe the Dad was actually steering this ship, unable to accept that his son was not starting for the #2 team in nation.

Coach Dave Bell is not only a great coach but an even better human being and I CANNOT WAIT for his name to be cleared very soon. This character assassination and smear campaign attempt is very calculated. I hope this helps bring some clarity to those wondering about this whole mess! I hope you trust me as a source, I think I have been pretty credible historically!

#StandByBell #StandByBC

This was Posted on Facebook by a Mr Pat Mineo

#ThisIsWhyCoachesQuit

#YouThinkYourTeamHasProblems?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-16-18, 07:15 PM
1_beast 1_beast is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-10-09
Posts: 1,588
1_beast is on a distinguished road
HUGE UPDATE ON BERGEN CATHOLIC:
(Via Christian Pyles of FloWrestling)

1. Law enforcement has tried to contact Asatrian (plaintiff) and his family on multiple occasions but they refuse to meet with them and speak.

2. Child Protective Services has done an investigation and determined all of the accusations against BC are unsubstantiated and unfounded.

3. Asatrian’s attorney has reached out to BC, Bell & Spataro and said he would like to dismiss the case. BUT he wants Bell & Spataro to sign a full release that they won’t sue the family. Quote the plaintiff’s attorney “the kid just wants to wrestle his senior year and this has spiraled way out of control”.

Well, IMO Tony Asatrian should be banned from wrestling for life, but I’m sure no team will want him after this. His father Harry Asatrian & uncle Martin Asatrian should both lose license to practice law in state of NJ. Bell and BC should also receive monetary compensation from the family for slander, defamation and damages by form of calculated smear campaign and bogus lawsuit. They could have ruined his life and a great program among other things. Finally, FALSE ACCUSERS ON SERIOUS MATTERS SUCH AS THIS ONE SHOULD DO JAIL TIME. I’m all for second chances when someone makes a mistake, but this is truly premeditated and in a way unforgivable.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-16-18, 08:26 PM
TimMast TimMast is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-01-14
Posts: 133
TimMast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_beast View Post
HUGE UPDATE ON BERGEN CATHOLIC:
(Via Christian Pyles of FloWrestling)

1. Law enforcement has tried to contact Asatrian (plaintiff) and his family on multiple occasions but they refuse to meet with them and speak.

2. Child Protective Services has done an investigation and determined all of the accusations against BC are unsubstantiated and unfounded.

3. Asatrian’s attorney has reached out to BC, Bell & Spataro and said he would like to dismiss the case. BUT he wants Bell & Spataro to sign a full release that they won’t sue the family. Quote the plaintiff’s attorney “the kid just wants to wrestle his senior year and this has spiraled way out of control”.

Well, IMO Tony Asatrian should be banned from wrestling for life, but I’m sure no team will want him after this. His father Harry Asatrian & uncle Martin Asatrian should both lose license to practice law in state of NJ. Bell and BC should also receive monetary compensation from the family for slander, defamation and damages by form of calculated smear campaign and bogus lawsuit. They could have ruined his life and a great program among other things. Finally, FALSE ACCUSERS ON SERIOUS MATTERS SUCH AS THIS ONE SHOULD DO JAIL TIME. I’m all for second chances when someone makes a mistake, but this is truly premeditated and in a way unforgivable.
Well said. They should be held accountable, and hope he doesn’t get to wrestle his senior year as punishment.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-17-18, 11:08 AM
2sportcoach 2sportcoach is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 02-24-15
Posts: 141
2sportcoach is on a distinguished road
If I'm Coach Bell and his staff, I would sue for defamation. Then I would put a restraining order on the parent (father). I hope that he is not allowed to wrestle his senior year for this problem.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-17-18, 12:33 PM
iGranby iGranby is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-05-10
Posts: 187
iGranby is on a distinguished road
Id be interested to hear/understand how involved the kid was in all of this. How much of this was dad and uncle, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-17-18, 01:25 PM
Pope Francis 1 Pope Francis 1 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-30-16
Location: Vatican City
Posts: 1,771
Pope Francis 1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGranby View Post
Id be interested to hear/understand how involved the kid was in all of this. How much of this was dad and uncle, etc.
My guess is the dad was driving the bus on this brilliant idea!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-18-18, 08:51 AM
MitSulHer MitSulHer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: UA
Posts: 1,175
MitSulHer is on a distinguished road
Def punish the dad and uncle. The kid, I am not so sure. He is young and dumb and just doing what daddy taught him. He prob deserves to have his senior year.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-18-18, 09:01 AM
No Half Measures No Half Measures is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-27-18
Posts: 3
No Half Measures is on a distinguished road
Disgraceful situation by the adults involved. I agree the wrestler is still a kid and is likely being influenced by his father. Kids mimic actions of their parents with limited knowledge and/or concern for the consequences because they trust their parents.

Wrestling is hard enough. The kid's future is probably brighter is he wrestles his senior year rather than sitting out.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-18-18, 09:09 AM
chinwhip chinwhip is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-14-11
Location: Panther town
Posts: 771
chinwhip is on a distinguished road
F this kid, his dad and the uncle!! If Bergen Catholic doesn’t boot him from the school and create a precedent then they deserve whatever this crazy family comes up with next
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-18-18, 10:24 AM
iGranby iGranby is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-05-10
Posts: 187
iGranby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Francis 1 View Post
My guess is the dad was driving the bus on this brilliant idea!
Yeah - that seems to be the consensus thought. Hopefully the kids sees how this all turned out and can learn from it... (IE - dont be like the adults in his family life)

I tell kids all the time, its a hard, harsh reality when the day comes that you find out your parents aren't perfect. This is an especially tough way for this kid to find out.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-18-18, 10:43 AM
CoachYing CoachYing is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-20-13
Posts: 927
CoachYing is on a distinguished road
There is a great interview with a person close to Bergen Cath on flo. the young man is not going back to Bergen Cath he is looking for another school for his senior year. And as they said in the interview the worst part is this will always be on the web you can google coach Bell and the article will pop up it won't go away years down the road people not familier with the story may just read the headline and move on. A horrible situation. So sad what are people thinking.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2018 Division VII Schedules EagleFan Football 25 04-23-18 10:50 PM
St. Ed's wrestle #1,2 & 3 PREVIEW mailman112 Wrestling 64 01-27-18 03:52 PM
All State? Old Wildcat Football 22 12-01-17 08:30 AM
(Game Report) Maysville 27 Newark Catholic 16 LICKING COUNTY FAN Football 10 08-31-17 01:32 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz