Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling > Tournaments looking for teams, open tournaments, wrestling camps/clubs, etc.

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-26-18, 11:00 AM
All District

TojanCoach is on a distinguished road
Findlay Wrestling Invitational's next year

Findlay High School will be hosting a 1 day 16 team wrestling invitational December 15th, 2018 for the first time next season and are looking for teams who may be interested in attending. Our school and staff are experienced at running events and have ran a JV tournament the last two years and a Varsity Dual tournament for 16. If you have never been to Findlay High School we are a great place for athletic events. Our Gym is a great venue to watch wrestling in, we have an auxillary gym for warmup area, cafeteria is next to the gym for team areas, our gym was completed renovated the summer of 2017, the school is located right off of I-75 and we are surrounded by restaurants and hotels if you come the night before.
In addition, we are looking to run a MS tournament that Friday night(December 14th), Varsity Saturday and Biddy Sunday (December 16th) if you want to make a weekend of it. All three events will be ran fully on trackwrestling.com. Please PM or email me if interested. b kirian @ findlay city schools .org
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-18, 10:54 AM
All District

I should have added earlier that we will run 6 mats in our Main gym as well as have a warm-up area in our Auxiliary gym. Once again, please email me as soon as possible as I feel this tournament will fill up quickly.
Old 02-27-18, 02:36 PM
All Ohio

TakedownFor2 is on a distinguished road
Is this replacing the Findlay Duals?
Old 02-28-18, 06:14 AM
All District

It is not a replacement. Our athletic department has been very supportive of our attempts to grow the sport at our school and is allowing us to take on the running of another tournament. We will host the Findlay Duals on Saturday December 1, the Donnell Duals(at Donnell Middle School) on December 8, The Findlay Invitational December 15(with a MS night before and Biddy on Sunday) and the Findlay JV Tournament tentatively on Dec 22. It will be a very busy December in Findlay for the sport of wrestling. On this subject we are looking for one new team for the Findlay Duals and I believe the Donnell Duals would also like a new team as well.
Old 02-28-18, 04:20 PM
All Ohio

Cramer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TojanCoach View Post
It is not a replacement. Our athletic department has been very supportive of our attempts to grow the sport at our school and is allowing us to take on the running of another tournament. We will host the Findlay Duals on Saturday December 1, the Donnell Duals(at Donnell Middle School) on December 8, The Findlay Invitational December 15(with a MS night before and Biddy on Sunday) and the Findlay JV Tournament tentatively on Dec 22. It will be a very busy December in Findlay for the sport of wrestling. On this subject we are looking for one new team for the Findlay Duals and I believe the Donnell Duals would also like a new team as well.
Pool or double elimination bracket?
Old 03-04-18, 08:46 PM
All District

Pool
Old 03-21-18, 07:46 AM
All District

Ttt
Old 04-09-18, 06:22 PM
All District

ttt
Old 04-13-18, 08:17 AM
All District

We are still working to fill this tournament, please contact me if interested. There are a lot of teams that are waiting to see who else joins but the current list of committed teams is listed here.
Findlay, St. John's Jesuit, Mansfield Senior, Norwalk, Arcadia, Sylvania Northview, Lorain, Dayton Chaminade Julien

Last edited by TojanCoach; 04-18-18 at 06:48 AM.
Old 04-23-18, 08:02 AM
All District

Still looking for teams. Updated list of committed teams is above.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: