Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-17-19, 09:36 PM
m14brian m14brian is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-24-10
Posts: 1,254
m14brian is on a distinguished road
Deportations to start next week

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-...s-for-inaction

Na-na-nah-na, na-na-nah-na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 06-17-19, 09:57 PM
bob22 bob22 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-18-05
Posts: 1,460
bob22 is on a distinguished road
I thought we were supposed to ignore Trump's twitter?


Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-18-19, 01:05 AM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 6,300
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Did you just discover The Blaze? You’ve been posting links all day
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-18-19, 06:29 AM
fish82 fish82 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-16-05
Location: Secure
Posts: 14,230
fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Narrator:

*Deportations are probably not going to start next week.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-18-19, 07:02 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 4,692
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Yeah. Go Team....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-18-19, 07:08 AM
fish82 fish82 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-16-05
Location: Secure
Posts: 14,230
fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Sounds like his mom should have walked a little faster.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-18-19, 07:19 AM
Belly35 Belly35 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-22-11
Location: Eve of destruction
Posts: 268
Belly35 is on a distinguished road
The cost of freedom and prosperity is a heavy price, American history has proven that generation of American Citizen have taken the responsibility to honor those freedoms, and the prosperity that comes with liberty. Walking hundreds of mile with children in tow, to illegally enter into a country that not yours and then expect the benefits provided by freedom and liberty is not the American way.
Walk back to where you come from, educate your young and yourself, seek what is your rights as a human and citizen of your country earn back your country from a government that does not work and you to can have freedom and prosperity also
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-18-19, 07:51 AM
19AL63 19AL63 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 03-21-11
Posts: 3,324
19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly35 View Post
The cost of freedom and prosperity is a heavy price, American history has proven that generation of American Citizen have taken the responsibility to honor those freedoms, and the prosperity that comes with liberty. Walking hundreds of mile with children in tow, to illegally enter into a country that not yours and then expect the benefits provided by freedom and liberty is not the American way.
Walk back to where you come from, educate your young and yourself, seek what is your rights as a human and citizen of your country earn back your country from a government that does not work and you to can have freedom and prosperity also
And if you really want to come to USA find out what it takes to do it legally and pay the price to get it done. Now as far as starting a deportation sweep this is many many years late in happening and all I can say is lets get going on the job.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-18-19, 07:58 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 27,392
lotr10 will become famous soon enoughlotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly35 View Post
The cost of freedom and prosperity is a heavy price, American history has proven that generation of American Citizen have taken the responsibility to honor those freedoms, and the prosperity that comes with liberty. Walking hundreds of mile with children in tow, to illegally enter into a country that not yours and then expect the benefits provided by freedom and liberty is not the American way.
Walk back to where you come from, educate your young and yourself, seek what is your rights as a human and citizen of your country earn back your country from a government that does not work and you to can have freedom and prosperity also
Very good point.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-18-19, 07:59 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 27,392
lotr10 will become famous soon enoughlotr10 will become famous soon enough
Hopefully Trump follows through on this. It's long overdue and given the democrat refusal to negotiate a deal to handle these people this is the only fair AND sane recourse left to the POTUS.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-18-19, 08:17 AM
Stirred not Shaken Stirred not Shaken is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-05-14
Posts: 4,129
Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly35 View Post
The cost of freedom and prosperity is a heavy price, American history has proven that generation of American Citizen have taken the responsibility to honor those freedoms, and the prosperity that comes with liberty. Walking hundreds of mile with children in tow, to illegally enter into a country that not yours and then expect the benefits provided by freedom and liberty is not the American way.
Walk back to where you come from, educate your young and yourself, seek what is your rights as a human and citizen of your country earn back your country from a government that does not work and you to can have freedom and prosperity also
Really not the American way. Didn't Europeans come thousands of miles to leave oppressive governments to start a new life in the 18th and 19th centuries? America is for everybody not just aging white xenophobes.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-18-19, 08:22 AM
Qcity Qcity is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-31-08
Posts: 2,727
Qcity is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
Really not the American way. Didn't Europeans come thousands of miles to leave oppressive governments to start a new life in the 18th and 19th centuries? America is for everybody not just aging white xenophobes.

Love the talking point; how original.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-18-19, 08:42 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 35,661
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Sounds like his mom should have walked a little faster.
It's like the opposite of the ancestors of pre-slave Africans, amirite ?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-18-19, 08:44 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 35,661
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Take out the trash, before it starts to stink.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-18-19, 08:48 AM
Stirred not Shaken Stirred not Shaken is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-05-14
Posts: 4,129
Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Take out the trash, before it starts to stink.
If you don't like the smell of truth quit posting. BTW the bet is still on cabez.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-18-19, 08:52 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 35,661
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
If you don't like the smell quit posting. BTW the bet is still on cabez.

Uh, dimwit, the smell is from the illegal trash. WTF does that have to do with posting here ?

I have nothing to gain and everything to lose from that bet. I love reading yur dumb crap in here, Shaky. No bet.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-18-19, 08:57 AM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 19,305
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Yeah. Go Team....
Probably the best 5 months of his life.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-18-19, 08:59 AM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 19,305
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
And if you really want to come to USA find out what it takes to do it legally and pay the price to get it done. Now as far as starting a deportation sweep this is many many years late in happening and all I can say is lets get going on the job.
You can Google it in about 20 seconds even on dialup Internet. Or hit the library. or Walk to the Capital and talk to someone at the embassy before walking through a complete other country.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-18-19, 09:11 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 35,661
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
Probably the best 5 months of his life.
Maybe, but separated because his parents took a shot and lost.

If there are not such deterrents, we are laying out the red carpet. F_k these emotional appeals. It is the fault of the parents.


Now GTFOOH, wetbacks. Go home and apply.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-18-19, 09:15 AM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 6,300
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Maybe, but separated because his parents took a shot and lost.

If there are not such deterrents, we are laying out the red carpet. F_k these emotional appeals. It is the fault of the parents.


Now GTFOOH, wetbacks. Go home and apply.
Gross
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-18-19, 09:20 AM
Stirred not Shaken Stirred not Shaken is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-05-14
Posts: 4,129
Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Uh, dimwit, the smell is from the illegal trash. WTF does that have to do with posting here ?

I have nothing to gain and everything to lose from that bet. I love reading yur dumb crap in here, Shaky. No bet.
Sticks and stones. But if you're so confident that Donny will win how could you possibly lose. I think somebody is scared they will lose and won't have anything to do ( posting on Yappi ) between cashing welfare checks.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-18-19, 09:47 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 35,661
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
Gross





Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-18-19, 09:50 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 35,661
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
Sticks and stones. But if you're so confident that Donny will win how could you possibly lose. I think somebody is scared they will lose and won't have anything to do ( posting on Yappi ) between cashing welfare checks.

Post dumb things, get called out. I see I quoted before your quick edit. The altered post makes more sense.

I lose when you leave.


Just keep visibly degrading the average IQ of the opponent. You provide a valuable service.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-18-19, 10:27 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 5,151
chs1971 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
America is for everybody ...
Without limit or restriction?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-18-19, 11:11 AM
Belly35 Belly35 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-22-11
Location: Eve of destruction
Posts: 268
Belly35 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
Really not the American way. Didn't Europeans come thousands of miles to leave oppressive governments to start a new life in the 18th and 19th centuries? America is for everybody not just aging white xenophobes.
Your time line is a little skewed but in general the answer is YES.
To begin a new life in a new industrial, democratic government that offered freedom and rights to their citizens. To compare the 18th Century growth population of America to illegals of today is a distorted view.

On January 1, 1892, Annie Moore, a teenager from County Cork, Ireland, was the first immigrant processed at Ellis Island.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-18-19, 12:33 PM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 35,661
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly35 View Post
Your time line is a little skewed but in general the answer is YES.
To begin a new life in a new industrial, democratic government that offered freedom and rights to their citizens. To compare the 18th Century growth population of America to illegals of today is a distorted view.

On January 1, 1892, Annie Moore, a teenager from County Cork, Ireland, was the first immigrant processed at Ellis Island.
Silly people with bad arguments need to cherry pick. You are ruining it for him.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-18-19, 01:16 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 5,151
chs1971 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly35 View Post
Your time line is a little skewed ...
Huh?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-18-19, 01:35 PM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 6,300
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post


There's a difference between making questionable jokes and straight up saying a racial slur
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-18-19, 01:46 PM
frecriss frecriss is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 05-10-03
Posts: 18,076
frecriss is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
If you don't like the smell of truth quit posting. BTW the bet is still on cabez.

The truth is the United States is a country of laws. Violate those laws and there are consequences.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-18-19, 01:47 PM
frecriss frecriss is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 05-10-03
Posts: 18,076
frecriss is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Maybe, but separated because his parents took a shot and lost.

If there are not such deterrents, we are laying out the red carpet. F_k these emotional appeals. It is the fault of the parents.


Now GTFOOH, wetbacks. Go home and apply.
Well said but probably too much common sense for the average Lib to comprehend.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LCL Team of the Week: Newark Catholic LCL Football 1 04-22-19 09:44 PM
Greater Cleveland Picks Contest, Week Ten; Week Nine results Myron Football 35 10-27-17 04:42 PM
Region 11 Extreme Analysis teach1coach2 Football 36 10-27-17 07:43 AM
2017 Other Ohio Schools Schedules EagleFan Archives 41 10-25-17 10:49 AM
PTC County after week 5 thoughts........ Footballfever123 Football 3 09-25-17 01:06 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz