Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 03-12-19, 07:25 PM
Freshman

Wrestlingdaddy is on a distinguished road
2019 Junior High State predictions?

State is this weekend! Who do you think is going to be on top this year?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-19, 07:54 PM
All Ohio

roughedge is on a distinguished road
Who are the hold backs doing JH this year. That’s who I’m going with. Lol I’m done thread over now
Old 03-12-19, 08:09 PM
Freshman

Honeybadgerdontcare is on a distinguished road
Why haven't they released the brackets yet, but did the grade school?
Old 03-12-19, 08:34 PM
Freshman

Wrestlingdaddy is on a distinguished road
They’ve released brackets. Just go to the junior high state link and you should find em
Old 03-12-19, 08:40 PM
Junior Varsity

slideby20 is on a distinguished road
https://www.ohioathletics.com/wp-con...ets-3.6.19.pdf
Old 03-12-19, 08:46 PM
All Region

350zjk is on a distinguished road
This is a great event that I've really enjoyed officiating over the years. With no divisions once you get to the quarter finals it's like officiating one of the better district tournaments. It's certainly not your grandfathers jr hi wrestling.
Old 03-13-19, 07:18 AM
Freshman

Wrestlingmaster123 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
Who are the hold backs doing JH this year. Thatís who Iím going with. Lol Iím done thread over now
So Erich Trinski winning 146??
Old 03-13-19, 07:23 AM
All District

Dfoxfan37 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingdaddy View Post
Theyíve released brackets. Just go to the junior high state link and you should find em
Wondering why they rereleased them? Were there changes made?
Old 03-13-19, 12:39 PM
All Region

Crab Ride is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingmaster123 View Post
Why are you so obsessed with this wrestler? It's getting more than a little weird.
Old 03-13-19, 01:55 PM
All World

Lambeau Fields will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
Who are the hold backs doing JH this year. Thatís who Iím going with. Lol Iím done thread over now
Bigger question is: How many will be disappointed with their finish this year, and thus decide to redshirt next year, so they can be "freshman" in 2 years?

#dontjudge #justworkharder
Old 03-13-19, 05:07 PM
Freshman

Wrestlingmaster321 is on a distinguished road
Cool No doubt champion

Quote:
Not a chance. The most dominant wrestler at 146 is Hector Garcia. He will win this in a runaway. There is no one in this weight class with the offensive firepower of this kid. Hector wrestles for the undefeated SEJHS team. This is going to be a cake walk for this kid. I guarantee Hector tech falls all the way through. This kid is the most dominant youth wrestler ever. Better than any of the 17 year olds in that weight or any other weights.
Old 03-13-19, 05:38 PM
Varsity

MY BALL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crab Ride View Post
Why are you so obsessed with this wrestler? It's getting more than a little weird.

After watching and being creeped out by ĎLeaving Neverlandí, even Michael Jackson wasnít this obsessed with a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-19, 08:21 PM
Freshman

CryMeTomsRiver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingmaster321 View Post
Not a chance. The most dominant wrestler at 146 is Hector Garcia. He will win this in a runaway. There is no one in this weight class with the offensive firepower of this kid. Hector wrestles for the undefeated SEJHS team. This is going to be a cake walk for this kid. I guarantee Hector tech falls all the way through. This kid is the most dominant youth wrestler ever. Better than any of the 17 year olds in that weight or any other weights.
Isnít Max Ray and Landon Cook in that bracket too? Iím not familiar with Hector but best of luck. Some tough dudes in that weight.
Old 03-13-19, 08:29 PM
Freshman

heartsslayer2 is on a distinguished road
Top half of the 146lb bracket will have Max Ray and L. Vanadia in the semis, they won't be challenged getting there. On the other hand the bottom half has some talented wrestlers. Newsome will be pushed in his 2nd match by Trinsky, winner there will make it to the semis. The bottom side of that semi is wide open there, any one of 5 kids could be there in my opinion. I'll go with semis of Ray / Vanadia, and Newsome / Walker or Batson possibly Cook. Finals Ray and Newsome
Old 03-13-19, 08:47 PM
Freshman

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsslayer2 View Post
Top half of the 146lb bracket will have Max Ray and L. Vanadia in the semis, they won't be challenged getting there. On the other hand the bottom half has some talented wrestlers. Newsome will be pushed in his 2nd match by Trinsky, winner there will make it to the semis. The bottom side of that semi is wide open there, any one of 5 kids could be there in my opinion. I'll go with semis of Ray / Vanadia, and Newsome / Walker or Batson possibly Cook. Finals Ray and Newsome
Trinski only lost to ray 6-5 this year and 6-4 and beat Batson 10-1 and you guys donít have him making the finals?? He is also probably the oldest and most mature kid you will see in that bracket.
Old 03-13-19, 08:56 PM
Freshman

CryMeTomsRiver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Trinski only lost to ray 6-5 this year and 6-4 and beat Batson 10-1 and you guys donít have him making the finals?? He is also probably the oldest and most mature kid you will see in that bracket.
My $ is on Trisinski. Him vs Ray in the finals. Someone go live for us
Old 03-13-19, 09:06 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Trinski sucks and has no talent. He is soft like a marshmallo and in horrible shape. I heard he thinks he is so good he hasn't practiced since November.

Garcia is the dude to beat. Garcia tech falls Vanadia in the 1st period Saturday.
Old 03-13-19, 09:18 PM
Freshman

Ray, Newsome and Vanadia have all beaten Trinsky this year. I also posted earlier that Newsome will be pushed in his 2nd match and that the win will make the semis. I'm going with the experience and being in that position before. IF Trinsky were to beat Newsome I would still take Ray who has beat him both times he's wrestled him to beat him again if he made the finals.
Old 03-13-19, 09:21 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryMeTomsRiver View Post
Isnít Max Ray and Landon Cook in that bracket too? Iím not familiar with Hector but best of luck. Some tough dudes in that weight.
Yes they are. Ray is the 1 seed and Cook is the 2
Old 03-13-19, 09:27 PM
Freshman

Cool

Quote:
Ray, Newsome and Vanadia have all beaten Trinsky this year. I also posted earlier that Newsome will be pushed in his 2nd match and that the win will make the semis. I'm going with the experience and being in that position before. IF Trinsky were to beat Newsome I would still take Ray who has beat him both times he's wrestled him to beat him again if he made the finals.
Not trying to defend Trinski cause I donít like the kid I think he is arrogant. But In the Newsome match itís on Flo he gets caught for 5 in the first period and comes back to almost win the Match. I have Trinski and Garcia in the finals.
Old 03-13-19, 09:29 PM
Freshman

Quote:
I just heard Trinski is 22 pounds over. Someone told me he has gravy running through his veins. Loser can't even make weight so his season is over.
Old 03-13-19, 09:38 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Not trying to defend Trinski cause I donít like the kid I think he is arrogant. But In the Newsome match itís on Flo he gets caught for 5 in the first period and comes back to almost win the Match. I have Trinski and Garcia in the finals.
So do you believe there's anybody in the bottom half of that bracket that could beat him. If you're going to be serious at all. In the bottom half there's a gs state champ and another finalist from last year, that's just 2 of the kids that could win the bottom half to make the 4th semi sports.
Old 03-13-19, 09:40 PM
Freshman

Smile

Quote:
I just heard Trinski is 22 pounds over. Someone told me he has gravy running through his veins. Loser can't even make weight so his season is over.
It’s ok Dadday will help poor Trinski get the weight off since he lives through him. I guess 17 year olds are no smarter than the average 13-14 year old 8th grader.
Old 03-13-19, 09:43 PM
Freshman

Exclamation

Quote:
So do you believe there's anybody in the bottom half of that bracket that could beat him. If you're going to be serious at all. In the bottom half there's a gs state champ and another finalist from last year, that's just 2 of the kids that could win the bottom half to make the 4th semi sports.
Honestly no. Believe Cook gives him his best match. The kid is a good wrestler but he is also 17. Let’s put aside he took 4th at super 32 and didn’t get his butt beat by the #11 ranked wrestler on the jr.high billboard.
Old 03-13-19, 09:47 PM
Freshman

216 4 Life is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well I just heard he had his third kid and hasn't been focusing on wrestling so that may explain the issue with weight.
Old 03-13-19, 09:55 PM
Freshman

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 4 Life View Post
Well I just heard he had his third kid and hasn't been focusing on wrestling so that may explain the issue with weight.
Will he have his kids on the podium if he makes weight is the real question??
Old 03-13-19, 09:58 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Will he have his kids on the podium if he makes weight is the real question??
Well that won't be an issue because that pud has no chance. Better question is are any of his kids old enough that they will need to buy a ticket to get in?
Old 03-13-19, 10:02 PM
Freshman

Lightbulb

Quote:
Well that won't be an issue because that pud has no chance. Better question is are any of his kids old enough that they will need to buy a ticket to get in?
Better question is will Trinski even be able to wrestle because I Heard he works second shift and might miss weigh inns. Has to provide for his kids somehow.
Old 03-13-19, 10:07 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Better question is will Trinski even be able to wrestle because I Heard he works second shift and might miss weigh inns. Has to provide for his kids somehow.
Better question is if his adult probation officer will even allow him to travel out of county to attend the event?
Old 03-13-19, 10:11 PM
Freshman

Lightbulb

Quote:
Better question is if his adult probation officer will even allow him to travel out of county to attend the event?
You must be dumb. The event is held in Youngstown. Last time I checked itís still
Part of the U.S. The real question is will he be walking around with the hangover backpack with his kids in it.