Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-14-18, 02:52 PM
bucksman bucksman is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-10-01
Location: Having fun somewhere :-)
Posts: 30,984
bucksman will become famous soon enough
Graham at St. Edward - Saturday 1/20/18 (7 PM)

Big dual meet between Ohio's best two teams, could be a prelude to the state final, as Graham has chosen to compete in D1 for dual team this year.

St. Edward is currently ranked No. 8 nationally coming off of wins over teams ranked 9th, 39th, and 43rd this past weekend at Detroit Catholic Central. The fourth victory on Saturday came against a team favored to win its division in Michigan. They also have five other wins over nationally ranked opposition this year (19th, 21st, 24th, 25th, and 45th).

Graham was unable to compete in the Super Duals this past weekend at DCC, which deprived them the chance to compete against three nationally ranked teams. Currently ranked No. 5 nationally, they did finish 2nd at the Walsh Ironman the second weekend of the season.

Here would be the projected matchups (national rankings as of 1-10-18 from InterMat are noted)

106: Trace Braun (G) vs. Richard Delsanter (SE)
113: No. 19 Tanner Jordan (G) vs. Scotty Richter/Hunter Poole (SE)
120: Alek Martin (G) vs. Angelo Rini (SE)
126: Nick Moore (G) vs. Bryce Hepner (SE)
132: Isaiah Stickley (G) vs. No. 16 Matt Kazimir (SE)
138: No. 4 J.D. Stickley (G) vs. Bryce Andonian (SE)
145: No. 8 Mitch Moore (G) vs. No. 14 Sam Dover (SE)
152: Joey Sanchez (G) vs. Padraic Gallagher (SE)
160: No. 4 Ryan Thomas (G) vs. Hudson Hightower (SE)
170: No. 2 Rocky Jordan (G) vs. Michael Garcar (SE)
182: Andrew Shaffer (G) vs. Jiryes Zakaib (SE)
195: Gage Braun (G) vs. No. 7 Cody Howard (SE)
220: Johnny Shafer (G) vs. Seamus O'Malley (SE)
285: Khrizdon Van Hoose (G) vs. Brian Kilbane (SE)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 01-14-18, 03:34 PM
uofrd uofrd is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 01-21-10
Posts: 179
uofrd is on a distinguished road
106: Trace Braun (G) vs. Richard Delsanter (SE) Delsanter MD 0-4
113: No. 19 Tanner Jordan (G) vs. Scotty Richter/Hunter Poole (SE) Jordan Dec 3-4
120: Alek Martin (G) vs. Angelo Rini (SE) Martin Dec 6-4 (Swing match could go either way) giving edge to Martin based off Ironman placement but razor thin
126: Nick Moore (G) vs. Bryce Hepner (SE) Hepner MD 6-8
132: Isaiah Stickley (G) vs. No. 16 Matt Kazimir (SE) Kazmir MD 6-12
138: No. 4 J.D. Stickley (G) vs. Bryce Andonian (SE) Stickley dec 9-12
145: No. 8 Mitch Moore (G) vs. No. 14 Sam Dover (SE) Moore Dec 12-12 also a tossup
152: Joey Sanchez (G) vs. Padraic Gallagher (SE) tossup Sanchez prevailed at IM but I'm thinking the Fresh gets his revenge and sets himself up for an amazing MW freshman run at state tournament 12-15
160: No. 4 Ryan Thomas (G) vs. Hudson Hightower (SE) Thomas has to get bonus we'll say MD 16-15
170: No. 2 Rocky Jordan (G) vs. Michael Garcar (SE) ROCKY TF 21-15
182: Andrew Shaffer (G) vs. Jiryes Zakaib (SE) tossup I'll go with Home school 21-18
195: Gage Braun (G) vs. No. 7 Cody Howard (SE) Howard dec 21-21
220: Johnny Shafer (G) vs. Seamus O'Malley (SE) Shafer dec although he has a pin at IM 24-21
285: Khrizdon Van Hoose (G) vs. Brian Kilbane (SE) Kilbane pin 24-27
Key to match are swing matches and eliminating Bonus Thomas Jordan have to score big and major swing dual clinchers are at 13,20,45,52 and 82 that I can see going either way
Health of JD is very important for Graham also should be a great dual!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-14-18, 03:47 PM
rooster1 rooster1 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 01-04-17
Posts: 22
rooster1 is on a distinguished road
Is this at St Eds? What time?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-15-18, 07:24 AM
Goalsetting Goalsetting is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-11-17
Posts: 50
Goalsetting is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by uofrd View Post
106: Trace Braun (G) vs. Richard Delsanter (SE) Delsanter MD 0-4
113: No. 19 Tanner Jordan (G) vs. Scotty Richter/Hunter Poole (SE) Jordan Dec 3-4
120: Alek Martin (G) vs. Angelo Rini (SE) Martin Dec 6-4 (Swing match could go either way) giving edge to Martin based off Ironman placement but razor thin
126: Nick Moore (G) vs. Bryce Hepner (SE) Hepner MD 6-8
132: Isaiah Stickley (G) vs. No. 16 Matt Kazimir (SE) Kazmir MD 6-12
138: No. 4 J.D. Stickley (G) vs. Bryce Andonian (SE) Stickley dec 9-12
145: No. 8 Mitch Moore (G) vs. No. 14 Sam Dover (SE) Moore Dec 12-12 also a tossup
152: Joey Sanchez (G) vs. Padraic Gallagher (SE) tossup Sanchez prevailed at IM but I'm thinking the Fresh gets his revenge and sets himself up for an amazing MW freshman run at state tournament 12-15
160: No. 4 Ryan Thomas (G) vs. Hudson Hightower (SE) Thomas has to get bonus we'll say MD 16-15
170: No. 2 Rocky Jordan (G) vs. Michael Garcar (SE) ROCKY TF 21-15
182: Andrew Shaffer (G) vs. Jiryes Zakaib (SE) tossup I'll go with Home school 21-18
195: Gage Braun (G) vs. No. 7 Cody Howard (SE) Howard dec 21-21
220: Johnny Shafer (G) vs. Seamus O'Malley (SE) Shafer dec although he has a pin at IM 24-21
285: Khrizdon Van Hoose (G) vs. Brian Kilbane (SE) Kilbane pin 24-27
Key to match are swing matches and eliminating Bonus Thomas Jordan have to score big and major swing dual clinchers are at 13,20,45,52 and 82 that I can see going either way
Health of JD is very important for Graham also should be a great dual!
This will be a good dual but I see 126 being a lot closer then you think and Graham does have some wiggle room for shifting.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-14-18, 06:46 PM
craftAmaniac craftAmaniac is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 05-30-12
Posts: 260
craftAmaniac is on a distinguished road
Thomas majors Hightower.
JD majors Andronian
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-14-18, 06:49 PM
bucksman bucksman is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-10-01
Location: Having fun somewhere :-)
Posts: 30,984
bucksman will become famous soon enough
Andonian coming off an upset over Kevon Davenport in OT.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-14-18, 06:56 PM
Wrestlingfan21 Wrestlingfan21 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 12-26-16
Posts: 174
Wrestlingfan21 is on a distinguished road
I'll go with Ed's in this one...seems like they have improved greatly since the Ironman
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-14-18, 06:53 PM
Gonzaga45377 Gonzaga45377 is online now
Varsity
 
Join Date: 12-26-12
Posts: 59
Gonzaga45377 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksman View Post
Big dual meet between Ohio's best two teams, could be a prelude to the state final, as Graham has chosen to compete in D1 for dual team this year.

St. Edward is currently ranked No. 8 nationally coming off of wins over teams ranked 9th, 39th, and 43rd this past weekend at Detroit Catholic Central. The fourth victory on Saturday came against a team favored to win its division in Michigan. They also have five other wins over nationally ranked opposition this year (19th, 21st, 24th, 25th, and 45th).

Graham was unable to compete in the Super Duals this past weekend at DCC, which deprived them the chance to compete against three nationally ranked teams. Currently ranked No. 5 nationally, they did finish 2nd at the Walsh Ironman the second weekend of the season.

Here would be the projected matchups (national rankings as of 1-10-18 from InterMat are noted)

106: Trace Braun (G) vs. Richard Delsanter (SE)
113: No. 19 Tanner Jordan (G) vs. Scotty Richter/Hunter Poole (SE)
120: Alek Martin (G) vs. Angelo Rini (SE)
126: Nick Moore (G) vs. Bryce Hepner (SE)
132: Isaiah Stickley (G) vs. No. 16 Matt Kazimir (SE)
138: No. 4 J.D. Stickley (G) vs. Bryce Andonian (SE)
145: No. 8 Mitch Moore (G) vs. No. 14 Sam Dover (SE)
152: Joey Sanchez (G) vs. Padraic Gallagher (SE)
160: No. 4 Ryan Thomas (G) vs. Hudson Hightower (SE)
170: No. 2 Rocky Jordan (G) vs. Michael Garcar (SE)
182: Andrew Shaffer (G) vs. Jiryes Zakaib (SE)
195: Gage Braun (G) vs. No. 7 Cody Howard (SE)
220: Johnny Shafer (G) vs. Seamus O'Malley (SE)
285: Khrizdon Van Hoose (G) vs. Brian Kilbane (SE)
.... if not for the loss of Jordan Crace , Jeffrey Thomas,and Peyton Craft
.... Graham would be battling for #1 spot in the Nation!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-14-18, 06:56 PM
MPhillips MPhillips is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 08-07-10
Location: Maggies Farm
Posts: 2,949
MPhillips will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzaga45377 View Post
.... if not for the loss of Jordan Crace , Jeffrey Thomas,and Peyton Craft
.... Graham would be battling for #1 spot in the Nation!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-14-18, 07:48 PM
eliwes eliwes is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-22-11
Posts: 1,810
eliwes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzaga45377 View Post
.... if not for the loss of Jordan Crace , Jeffrey Thomas,and Peyton Craft
.... Graham would be battling for #1 spot in the Nation!
Blair recruited these studs? Seems illegal. Looked like craft was in a boxing match against Bergen Catholic. Anyone see his match.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-15-18, 11:53 AM
mailman112 mailman112 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-15-11
Posts: 2,400
mailman112 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliwes View Post
Blair recruited these studs? Seems illegal. Looked like craft was in a boxing match against Bergen Catholic. Anyone see his match.
Saw the match and the kid is a thug! Period. I bet Jordan didn't want the headache.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-15-18, 04:44 PM
goforthegold goforthegold is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 09-20-16
Posts: 24
goforthegold is on a distinguished road
I heard that Jordan crace went Elyria.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-15-18, 05:19 PM
MikeWilliams MikeWilliams is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 01-14-12
Posts: 97
MikeWilliams is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goforthegold View Post
I heard that Jordan crace went Elyria.
does anyone know for sure?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-15-18, 07:09 PM
Okiedokie Okiedokie is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-28-12
Location: OH-PA line
Posts: 1,040
Okiedokie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman112 View Post
Saw the match and the kid is a thug! Period. I bet Jordan didn't want the headache.
I had to go watch the match on flo after reading your comment. I can't disagree. Hopefully it's just immaturity and he will learn to stop with all the cheap crap, especially after the whistle. I hope he does well and learns to respect his opponents and how to take a loss. He is from Ohio so I wish the best for him, even if chose to wrestle for Blair. lol
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-15-18, 12:25 AM
brianwr112 brianwr112 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-25-05
Location: richmond KY
Posts: 2,459
brianwr112 is on a distinguished road
Blair's a prep school that doesn't compete under their state or NHSAA rules. They can pretty much do as they please in terms of recruiting. My argument would be why are prep schools ranked with other other high schools?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-15-18, 01:02 AM
darthmalice darthmalice is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-26-14
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 1,299
darthmalice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwr112 View Post
Blair's a prep school that doesn't compete under their state or NHSAA rules. They can pretty much do as they please in terms of recruiting. My argument would be why are prep schools ranked with other other high schools?
Bingo! I'm wondering the same thing.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-15-18, 06:38 PM
CuriousGeorge1 CuriousGeorge1 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-24-08
Posts: 1,659
CuriousGeorge1 is on a distinguished road
Graham is a pretty heavy favorite here as much as I would like to say otherwise.

From 138-182, they will be favored to not just win, but really to potentially get bonus point wins in many of those matches.

138- As good as Andonian is, he is #4 in DI in Ohio and unranked nationally despite some high quality wins on his resume, his opponent is #4 ranked Nationally and #1 in DII in Ohio. Andonian loves to go for the big move and is one of the most enjoyable wrestlers to watch on a regular basis, but against a kid like JD, that kind of stuff get the match ended early.

145- Again as good as Dover is, he is facing Moore, who was the #1 ranked kid in the country and a top 10 pound for pound guy in the country coming into this season. Dover is the type of kid who can bang with anyone and give them a good fight, but at this point in his development after missing basically the last two regular seasons to injury, he is taking some lumps against the best of the best. It seems he wrestles three to four previous State Placers with a State Champ or two sprinkled in every week. This week will be no different. Dover has found himself in the middle of the National ranks at #14. Meanwhile, Moore was upset a couple times and has seen his National ranking fall from #1 to #4 and he has completely dropped out of the pound for pound rankings, but he is still a heavy favorite to win this match.

152- Sanchez is a Senior and has already beaten the Freshmen Gallagher this season. Sanchez is obviously the favorite to win again, but if there was one spot where St. Edward could pull an upset, this is where I think a lot of observers of the sport would look. Gallagher is going to be MUCH better than Sanchez when he is a Senior. The problem is that will be three years from now and not next weekend. So, the question is how much of that gap had Gallagher made up in the last month and a half?

160- Hightower is so much better than I ever anticipated. He has beaten some guys ranked very high in other States already during his Freshmen season and ranked #6 in DI in Ohio. Hightower and Gallagher are going to be leaders of some amazing teams at St. Edward in the next three seasons. However, Thomas is a leader of an amazing St. Paris Graham team RIGHT NOW! Chronically under ranked, all Thomas does is win. The next hot wrestler from Florida or Maryland, or Iowa that places high at Fargo will jump Thomas is the ranks, then when they meet Thomas will major them. I don't understand why Thomas is always disrespected, perhaps because he was always seen as 2nd tier guy on in his own class at Graham? Moore and Rocky Jordan have been the headliners since they were Freshmen, for good reason, but Thomas has just gotten better and better and really he is right there with those guys now and perhaps even ahead of them in some regards. Thomas will be looking for Bonus points here against Hightower, but honestly I can seen Hightower following a similar career path as Thomas and being even better than him three years from now during his own Senior year.

170- Rocky Jordan vs Garcar, most likely the biggest mismatch of this entire dual. Ironman Most Valuable Wrestler, #3 Nationally ranked, Ohio State bound, with a family legacy nearly unrivaled in Ohio wrestling history. This generation of Jordan's domination of the mats is coming to a close though as Rocky is the last in his immediate family and only one younger cousin who will be wrestling for Graham remains coming up. We will have to wait until Bo's, Ben's, Issac's, Micah's, Rocky's, and so on's kids now before we seen another run like this. Anything less than 6 here is a moral victory for the undersized Garcar, who came up from 132 last season to 170 to find a lineup spot as an under the radar Sophomore with a high ceiling. Garcar has knocked off 4 wrestlers ranked quite highly in their respective State rankings in the last 3 weeks and he is showing a lot of growth.

182- Shaffer is ranked Zakaib is not at all. I'll keep this one simple.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-16-18, 11:51 AM
mailman112 mailman112 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-15-11
Posts: 2,400
mailman112 is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=CuriousGeorge1;6963514]Graham is a pretty heavy favorite here as much as I would like to say otherwise.

From 138-182, they will be favored to not just win, but really to potentially get bonus point wins in many of those matches.



No question SPG is the favorite. With the news at 126 I now see this match between 8-10 point win for SPG.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-16-18, 12:40 PM
eliwes eliwes is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-22-11
Posts: 1,810
eliwes is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=mailman112;6963876]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge1 View Post
Graham is a pretty heavy favorite here as much as I would like to say otherwise.

From 138-182, they will be favored to not just win, but really to potentially get bonus point wins in many of those matches.



No question SPG is the favorite. With the news at 126 I now see this match between 8-10 point win for SPG.
138-145-152-182 potential bonus points for Graham? How about Ed's potential to win these matches? I'd love to see Stickley roll around the mat with Bryce and if that happens my money's on Bryce.
Paddy's on fire and will stick it to Sanchaz because his tank will be full in the 3rd period. Mitch Moore is vulnerable he knows it, Dover knows it. Zakaib can get the quick pin so Schaffer better put on his big boy pants. End of story.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-16-18, 02:22 PM
Goalsetting Goalsetting is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-11-17
Posts: 50
Goalsetting is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=eliwes;6963906]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman112 View Post

138-145-152-182 potential bonus points for Graham? How about Ed's potential to win these matches? I'd love to see Stickley roll around the mat with Bryce and if that happens my money's on Bryce.
Paddy's on fire and will stick it to Sanchaz because his tank will be full in the 3rd period. Mitch Moore is vulnerable he knows it, Dover knows it. Zakaib can get the quick pin so Schaffer better put on his big boy pants. End of story.
So your saying there's a chance! Lol Anything can happen. Andonian has a dangerous style and Dover and Moore will be a good match but I just can't remember the last time Johnny Shafer gave up a pin!! It will be a great Dual!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-16-18, 08:03 PM
sportjunkie sportjunkie is online now
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-01-16
Posts: 29
sportjunkie is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Goalsetting;6963948]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliwes View Post

So your saying there's a chance! Lol Anything can happen. Andonian has a dangerous style and Dover and Moore will be a good match but I just can't remember the last time Johnny Shafer gave up a pin!! It will be a great Dual!
Andrew not Johnny at 182
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-19-18, 12:44 PM
CBHS.net CBHS.net is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-11-13
Posts: 22
CBHS.net is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=eliwes;6963906]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman112 View Post

138-145-152-182 potential bonus points for Graham? How about Ed's potential to win these matches? I'd love to see Stickley roll around the mat with Bryce and if that happens my money's on Bryce.
Paddy's on fire and will stick it to Sanchaz because his tank will be full in the 3rd period. Mitch Moore is vulnerable he knows it, Dover knows it. Zakaib can get the quick pin so Schaffer better put on his big boy pants. End of story.
+1 Bryce will pull this one out.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-19-18, 12:48 PM
mailman112 mailman112 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-15-11
Posts: 2,400
mailman112 is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=CBHS.net;6966362]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliwes View Post

+1 Bryce will pull this one out.
You quoted the wrong person but that is okay.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-20-18, 09:51 PM
eliwes eliwes is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-22-11
Posts: 1,810
eliwes is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=eliwes;6963906][QUOTE=mailman112;6963876]

138-145-152-182 potential bonus points for Graham? How about Ed's potential to win these matches? I'd love to see Stickley roll around the mat with Bryce and if that happens my money's on Bryce.

Maybe if Stickley read my post he would of wrestled differently. nice going Bryce.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-21-18, 10:03 PM
ShafferDad ShafferDad is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 12-29-17
Posts: 7
ShafferDad is on a distinguished road
Close call

Last edited by ShafferDad; 01-22-18 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Level change
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-12-18, 12:40 AM
bigjr79 bigjr79 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-04-13
Posts: 49
bigjr79 is on a distinguished road
Told you so just saying
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-15-18, 09:54 PM
TimMast TimMast is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-01-14
Posts: 143
TimMast is on a distinguished road
Where did Thomas go?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-16-18, 12:18 PM
MitSulHer MitSulHer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: UA
Posts: 1,236
MitSulHer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMast View Post
Where did Thomas go?
If you are talking Jeffrey Thomas he had knee surgery. But to be honest, there were not enough spots for him, Sanchez, Moore. Someone would have been squeezed out of the lineup so I am not sure if it adds any points to Graham for the dual.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-16-18, 07:10 PM
bucksman bucksman is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-10-01
Location: Having fun somewhere :-)
Posts: 30,984
bucksman will become famous soon enough
Eds - 106, 126, 132, 195, 285
graham - 113, 138, 160, 170, 220
tossup - 120, 145, 152, 182
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-17-18, 10:25 AM
bdhof bdhof is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-11-10
Posts: 4,608
bdhof will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksman View Post
Eds - 106, 126, 132, 195, 285
graham - 113, 138, 160, 170, 220
tossup - 120, 145, 152, 182
Bonus wins
SE 106
SE 132
SPG 160
SPG 170
SE 195
SPG 220
SE 285

Tossups (where I see a slight edge)
SPG 120
SPG 145
SPG 152
SPG 182

I give SE the advantage in bonus wins 4-3. Obviously, a pin vs a MD is important here. And I give SPG a slight edge in all four tossups, but they're tossups for a reason. If SE snags two tossups, they might pull off a the upset.

Prediction (giving SE one tossup)
SPG 30
SE 26
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ironman bdhof Wrestling 120 12-11-17 09:15 PM
Ironman seeds Okiedokie Wrestling 6 12-06-17 12:34 AM
Wilmington D-2 District Rankings (Off-Season #5) McClearn7 Wrestling 0 11-08-17 04:10 PM
Challenge Game (10/28): St Ignatius (8-1) at St Edward (9-0) Yappi Football 30 10-29-17 10:41 AM
2017 Softball Regional Pairings Yappi Softball 22 05-27-17 08:43 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz