Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
View Poll Results: Who wins?
Massillon by 15+ 34 41.46%
Massillon by 8-14 27 32.93%
Massillon by 1-7 8 9.76%
McKinley by 1-7 10 12.20%
McKinley by 8-14 1 1.22%
McKinley by 15+ 2 2.44%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-18, 07:59 PM
All World

murphy13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBulldog View Post
We dominate you in actual championships won on the field, and that is WAY more important than a head to head series advantage. Just ask Ohio State who trails Michigan head to head,.You can't match our school's 39 State Championships on 7 different sports.

McKinley won 3 Football state championships beating the big Catholic teams. What's your excuse again? Lol!
So if you can't do it bandwagon on to others who can? Where was that in Sun Tzu's art of war again?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-18, 08:03 PM
All American

Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
We dominate you in actual championships won on the field, and that is WAY more important than a head to head series advantage. Just ask Ohio State who trails Michigan head to head,.You can't match our school's 39 State Championships on 7 different sports.

McKinley won 3 Football state championships beating the big Catholic teams. What's your excuse again? Lol!
Except Massillon has 24 and lowly mck has 12 keep trying to catch up !!!
Old 10-22-18, 08:05 PM
All American

Quote:
You obviously fear Hoban and the beat down they will give you, or you'd be mouthing off about beating lol them
Why would I or any Massillon fan talk about a game that MIGHT happen in 5 weeks ???
This is the biggest game of the year Saturday and all our focus is on that game. Where has mckís focus been lately, they canít beat Massillon or Perry or win a playoff game.....oh we are young and small LMAO
Old 10-22-18, 08:37 PM
All Yappi

arizonawildcat will become famous soon enough
Massillon by 25+.
Old 10-22-18, 08:56 PM
All District

Hinckley Buzzard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts1960 View Post
24 trophies little boy !
Thatís how the championships were awarded and Massillon won 24 of them City Of Champions is exactly right ! There isnít another city in this State that can say that there football team has 24 championships !
Better save some of this whining and crying you will need it Saturday afternoon.
You have a GREAT team this year, but the "poll" championship talk is so old, Win one on the field. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll beat Hoban, but may give them a game. As an impartial fan, it just seems ridiculous Tiger fans bring up these state championships. You haven't "won" any. Those were votes and back then I can only imagine the "favors" being sent to the actual to those who had a vote!

Massillon wins big as they're legit and the Dawgs are overrated!
Old 10-22-18, 08:59 PM
All World

firewatch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinckley Buzzard View Post
You have a GREAT team this year, but the "poll" championship talk is so old, Win one on the field. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll beat Hoban, but may give them a game. As an impartial fan, it just seems ridiculous Tiger fans bring up these state championships. You haven't "won" any. Those were votes and back then I can only imagine the "favors" being sent to the actual to those who had a vote!

Massillon wins big as they're legit and the Dawgs are overrated!
If you look MASSILLON fans donít bring it up, itís the endless number of trolls that offer up Hoban to beat MASSILLON because they know their own team canít do it.
Old 10-22-18, 09:02 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
If you look MASSILLON fans donít bring it up, itís the endless number of trolls that offer up Hoban to beat MASSILLON because they know their own team canít do it.
Ahhh, I see. I'd love to see Massillon and Hoban. Hopefully the state allows 5 vs 6 and 7 vs 8. They're clearly the two best teams in D2.
Old 10-22-18, 09:03 PM
All Yappi

Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
If you look MASSILLON fans donít bring it up,
Now there's a whopper! It all over their stadium!! And the Massillon posters here spout it constantly.
Old 10-22-18, 09:11 PM
All Ohio

jeroe
Quote:
We have a very young, small team this year. We aren't supposed to win Saturday. But when your fans talk about being great, they won't have played a state power Ohio team until Hoban. Now Hoban might not score 56 straigjt points against you like Winton Woods did last year, but i jave a hunch they won't be getting 26 out of 30 penalties like E. St Louis did in your house. Lol!
OK But is McKinley going to beat the Tigers?
Old 10-22-18, 09:18 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
Now there's a whopper! It all over their stadium!! And the Massillon posters here spout it constantly.
Only when itís brought up as a bash on Massillon. Isnít bashing your middle name ?
Old 10-22-18, 09:19 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawildcat View Post
Massillon by 25+.
I wouldn't be surprised to see the pups win... It's right when you think you have them licked is when they strike.

Old 10-22-18, 09:20 PM
All American

Why the constant Hoban talk on this thread ? As all can see it’s brought up by mck fans and fans of neither of us. Massillon has complete focus on Saturday which has been the case each week this year.
Old 10-22-18, 09:21 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy13 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised to see the pups win... It's right when you think you have them licked is when they strike.

I'd be shocked. never say never......but not this year!
Old 10-22-18, 09:32 PM
All Ohio

jeroe
Quote:

Ohh, McKinley definitely can win this game.
Old 10-22-18, 09:43 PM
Junior Varsity

White Lightning is on a distinguished road
Iím not a McKinley or Massillon fan, but I do like it when both teams are good - I think itís good for stark County. I appreciate the great history of both programs - the great coaches and players that have been part of this rivalry can never be forgotten. I do think overall interest in this game has declined over the past several years, but I still look forward to this week. And, hey, Massillon has won 4 state playoff championships (in the three major high school sports) just in this decade so thatís pretty good - looking forward to a great week and a great game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-18, 09:56 PM
All District

Lysdexic04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinckley Buzzard View Post
Ahhh, I see. I'd love to see Massillon and Hoban. Hopefully the state allows 5 vs 6 and 7 vs 8. They're clearly the two best teams in D2.
I honestly won't say clearly. I think TCC may be the biggest threat to Hoban, if there really is such a thing.
Old 10-22-18, 11:29 PM
All Region

MassillonMike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawildcat View Post
Massillon by 25+.
This would absolutely make for a great Saturday in Massillon however Iíd be floored if we beat McKinley by 3 or more scores. I think weíre gonna have a very close and entertaining game come Saturday. Hope the rain holds off til night time so everyone can enjoy the outdoor festivities.
Old 10-22-18, 11:40 PM
All Ohio

JJBulldog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lightning View Post
And, hey, Massillon has won 4 state playoff championships (in the three major high school sports) just in this decade so thatís pretty good

This is your brain on drugs, and a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Ok. Why is it the rest of Ohio doesn't know about this lol. And in which sports? Inquiring drug -free minds would like to know.
Old 10-22-18, 11:42 PM
All Ohio

I get it. Individuals, not teams lol
Old 10-22-18, 11:52 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts1960 View Post
Why would I or any Massillon fan talk about a game that MIGHT happen in 5 weeks ???
This is the biggest game of the year Saturday and all our focus is on that game. Where has mck’s focus been lately, they can’t beat Massillon or Perry or win a playoff game.....oh we are young and small LMAO
You sure spend a lot of time talking about Hoover, a team you don't play.
I see you are afraid of Hoban. I can smell your fear, salt n pepper mulletboy. If you're gonna talk about all the State titles you haven't won on this thread, it might be worth mentioning the team you fear will keep you from ever winning one- Akron Archbishop Hoban. Unlike your's, that name has a 'ring' to it (or three) like our Bulldogs!

Beat Massillon!
Old 10-22-18, 11:58 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
So if you can't do it bandwagon on to others who can? Where was that in Sun Tzu's art of war again?

Wow, how ironic of you. We are the only ones to win state playoff championships between our two schools. It's something you can't do.

Project much?
Old 10-23-18, 12:23 AM
All American

Quote:
I see you are afraid of Hoban. I can smell your fear, salt n pepper mulletboy. If you're gonna talk about all the State titles you haven't won on this thread, it might be worth mentioning the team you fear will keep you from ever winning one- Akron Archbishop Hoban. Unlike your's, that name has a 'ring' to it (or three) like our Bulldogs!

Beat Massillon!
On this thread I havenít brought up Hoover at all.
But you sure do love bringing up Hoban, because you know a beating is coming Saturday !! Make all the excuses you want it wonít help you, I will be one of the thousands on Saturday about 4 waving at all you crybaby puppy fans leaving the stadium all pissed off because your about to end the season on ANOTHER 3 game losing streak.
Old 10-23-18, 12:25 AM
All American

Quote:
Wow, how ironic of you. We are the only ones to win state playoff championships between our two schools. It's something you can't do.

Project much?
70-53-5 !!! To a school HALF your size, maybe you can try to consolidate with Canton South next so you can compete. LOSERS !!!
Old 10-23-18, 12:38 AM
All Ohio

jeroe
Quote:

Beat Massillon!
You sure do talk a lot for a team that is 5-10 against Massillon and Perry this decade. No wonder you are a Hoban fan!
Old 10-23-18, 01:36 AM
Varsity

Power house is on a distinguished road
Tigers can’t beat Hoban or TCC. Karma going to bite hard soon. From someone who’s team does not play the tigers. Come on the Tigers are not the City of champions like they talk up all the time. I’ll take the underdog and root for the team that’s actually won a title on the field. Let’s go bull dogs. Massillon found out D-2 not as easy as you thought huh? Tiger Fans.

Ccc has on field titles Canton McKinley On field state titles,.Guess you could call Canton city of champions?

Bull Dogs fans you know what’s nice about winning a state title on the field? Yes you do. At the end of the day you earned it. No one vote for them nice nigh trophies in your trophy case .

Them 23 pieces of paper that Massillon has. The Tigers don’t need to take up room in their school with a trophy case because they can store those pieces of paper and a desk. If they lose them they can print more out.

http://yappi.com/forums/attachment.p...1&d=1540276288
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F8D5F7B2-6256-4EC3-B1CD-C699801F1117.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	2544  

Last edited by Power house; 10-23-18 at 01:49 AM.
Old 10-23-18, 03:29 AM
Junior Varsity

White Lightning is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This is your brain on drugs, and a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Ok. Why is it the rest of Ohio doesn't know about this lol. And in which sports? Inquiring drug -free minds would like to know.

Sorry, trying to be humorous- I was referring to Massillon Jacksonís four state championships in basketball and baseball in this decade....

Old 10-23-18, 05:04 AM
All Ohio

bass10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I say Massillon will dominate McK. As for all the endless paper tigers talk. I followed Akron Springfield in the 90's, they had some great teams with Anthony Gary and Bo James, I think they went 10-0 back to back? They were AP poll champs one of those years and lost in the 2nd round to Buchtel who eventually lost a close one in the ST. Should Springfield say they were state champs. I'm actually tired of this talk but just want some feelings on this. Do Tiger fans truly believe a poll is a true champion or are they just saying this because of all the shiz they get?
Old 10-23-18, 05:25 AM
All Ohio

Benchboss1
Simple question to everyone. How many national championships does Ohio State have?
Old 10-23-18, 07:08 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benchboss1 View Post
Simple question to everyone. How many national championships does Ohio State have?
If they stand by their sentiment 0... the championship contenders are voted in based on arbitrary qualities that change every year.

Old 10-23-18, 07:36 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power house View Post
Tigers canít beat Hoban or TCC. Karma going to bite hard soon.
Karma, lol. Yeah ok. Maybe karma will bite Hoban? Or TCC. You never know. Has the catholic religion or private schools done anything to deserve karma? Well, gee no guess I cant think of anything.

BEAT MCKINLEY!!!