Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #2941  
Old 05-16-18, 07:57 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,518
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Rooting for the Russian company I see. Nice , lets hope the Russians and the Trump ' FAMILY" have profitable dealings for years to come . Chinese jobs added and now we need to root for a Russian company over Bob Mueller .

America first
Just the truth.
Why would Mueller want to hide is so called evidence? Bring it all out if you have it.
Doing business with the Russians is a great thing that all large companies do.
I doubt weather the Russians have too many as dirty as Mueller, so yes I would pick 99.9% of Russian companies over Mueller or any dirty cop from the KGB, MI6 etc.
Reply With Quote
  #2942  
Old 05-17-18, 12:20 AM
Levi Levi is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-29-01
Location: Dehydrating the Blue Wave
Posts: 29,874
Levi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Levi
This Mueller investigation continues to go off the rails.

*getting bag of popcorn*
Reply With Quote
  #2943  
Old 05-17-18, 02:42 AM
Stirred not Shaken Stirred not Shaken is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-05-14
Posts: 2,933
Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
Just the truth.
Why would Mueller want to hide is so called evidence? Bring it all out if you have it.
Doing business with the Russians is a great thing that all large companies do.
I doubt weather the Russians have too many as dirty as Mueller, so yes I would pick 99.9% of Russian companies over Mueller or any dirty cop from the KGB, MI6 etc.
Really GR ? Putin as head of the KGB and now as leader of Russia is as dirty their is. He makes J Edgar Hoover look like a saint.
Reply With Quote
  #2944  
Old 05-17-18, 04:42 AM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,618
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Dirty as Mueller? The Russians are clean ? unreal . What the heil happened to you to make you think this way? goofy at this point, downright daffy duck crap.

Elmer Fudd like. Trump himself wouldn't go as far as you do to save his reputation , he would know how outlandish it would sound never mind ridiculously wrong .

genny , come on man step off that ledge come back inside , it's not that bad . They talk about the hysterical LEFT ? You blow them away man.

" Russians don't have any this dirty" 1800- CRAZY -CAT
Reply With Quote
  #2945  
Old 05-17-18, 04:52 AM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,618
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah because the Russian economy is so strong al large companies do business with them? Give me a list and tell me all the great successes that doing business with Russian a country where a few people have most of the money ?

Why if it;'s so great did Trump repeatedly deny that he did business in Russia? Of course his thin fish lips were moving so your hero was lying.


I remember one quote was 'I DON'T EVEN KNOW RUSSIA" Drumph then paused for a second and thought may be it wouldn't be a good thing as a possible Prez to 'NOT KNOW RUYSSIA" he stammered 'I know about Russia but I have ZERO BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THEM"

Let that sink in as you said 'ALL big companies do and shold do biz with Russia and what we have learned subsequently. But it's Bob Muller that is dirty and Russians and Trump are the honest ones.

Why did Trump miss that train of prosperity in doing biz with the ruskies? YOU NEED A REST GENNY because being exhausted and delirious is the only explanation for this madness and way of thinking that even lightweight like Michael Cohen or senile Rudy G wouldn't think to come up with
Reply With Quote
  #2946  
Old 05-17-18, 05:00 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,518
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Dirty as Mueller? The Russians are clean ? unreal . What the heil happened to you to make you think this way? goofy at this point, downright daffy duck crap.

Elmer Fudd like. Trump himself wouldn't go as far as you do to save his reputation , he would know how outlandish it would sound never mind ridiculously wrong .

genny , come on man step off that ledge come back inside , it's not that bad . They talk about the hysterical LEFT ? You blow them away man.

" Russians don't have any this dirty" 1800- CRAZY -CAT

You guys don't read very well. You said I would pick a Russian (referring to Concord Management) over Mueller. I said, Yes I would pick 99.9% "Russian companies" over Mueller as far as less dirty.
A deep state spook is a deep state spook no matter who they work for FBI, CIA KGB , MI6... The US just currently has more bad guys than other countries, they are out of control and need dissolved then reconfigured.
Reply With Quote
  #2947  
Old 05-17-18, 05:07 AM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,618
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
The bottom line is the instinct to attack the investigation was only done in fuller force once it became clear that Mueller's team was making some headway that could possibly affect Trump and has affected some of 'HIS MEN" who are now talking to and possibly spilling some beans .

A friend of mine from HS is a Proctor and Gamble exec, I realize that many companies have bene delving into the Russian market for a few decades now , that isn't the point. Genny says it's great BIZ to be involved I Russia . It isn't universally good for all companies however.


Where this investigation is concerned with Drumph and his guys is all the denials that have been that been spewed and later disproved in concern to Russian biz or contacts . I mean the list is long of people when asked about any dealing of any kind with Russia SAID THEY HADN'T, only to be found that they had in varying degrees.


That is what is pertinent , not whether large companies are invested there. As usual it will be the lies and cover-up and conflicts of interest that often doom people involved in this type of thing. Trump changes stories lies and denies at will and eventually the truth comes out.

My hope is he is damaged politically and loses in 2020 . I realize criminal problems and sentences as usual will be for lesser people in Trump's orbit as almost all will be adversely affected in some way from their association as we have already seen in many cases already
Reply With Quote
  #2948  
Old 05-17-18, 05:33 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,518
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
The bottom line is the instinct to attack the investigation was only done in fuller force once it became clear that Mueller's team was making some headway that could possibly affect Trump and has affected some of 'HIS MEN" who are now talking to and possibly spilling some beans .

A friend of mine from HS is a Proctor and Gamble exec, I realize that many companies have bene delving into the Russian market for a few decades now , that isn't the point. Genny says it's great BIZ to be involved I Russia . It isn't universally good for all companies however.


Where this investigation is concerned with Drumph and his guys is all the denials that have been that been spewed and later disproved in concern to Russian biz or contacts . I mean the list is long of people when asked about any dealing of any kind with Russia SAID THEY HADN'T, only to be found that they had in varying degrees.


That is what is pertinent , not whether large companies are invested there. As usual it will be the lies and cover-up and conflicts of interest that often doom people involved in this type of thing. Trump changes stories lies and denies at will and eventually the truth comes out.

My hope is he is damaged politically and loses in 2020 . I realize criminal problems and sentences as usual will be for lesser people in Trump's orbit as almost all will be adversely affected in some way from their association as we have already seen in many cases already
The constant propaganda from the media has you brain washed.
The Truth is starting to reveal itself.

Flynn did not lie to the FBI (according to the FBI), it was just a trap to begin with as Flynn knows where to many bodies are buried.

Popadopoulos was set up by a spy placed in Trump campaign (this alone worse than Watergate)

Carter Page, Did they even get him for anything real, he is not a evil Russian spy? Maybe got a date wrong or something...

The 15 min. Trump tower meeting for dirt on Hillary was also a set up and even if they would have got dirt from a Russian their is absolutely nothing illegal about that.

The list of nothing goes on and is being exposed for what it is.
Reply With Quote
  #2949  
Old 05-17-18, 05:35 AM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,618
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
The other reason for the intensifying of the Muller bashing and the investigation being " Dirty" is the fear that Mikey Cohen who is deep sheet , may just flip to avoid going away from his family which by al accounts means a lot to him

Cohen is a tremendous resource as any one playing some powerful rich guy's role of 'FIXER" would have. You may have noticed Trump after the initial one line of support saying that the office raid was disgraceful and totally downplaying his association with him " He's been mute since that concerning Cohen .

He is smartly distancing himself , so when or if the Flipping occurs he can attack him as a fraud and a lair more " Credibly " as in see I haven't supported this man " He only does a tiny fraction of my lawyerly needs".


Remember he said Flynn was fired because he lied to Pence ? How absurd is that right about now as is multiple things about the mutterings of Trump and his guys since this started. How many lies have there been regarding even innocuous innocent meetings with Russians? Why did they al uniformly lie about it ? Even Sessions ?


these guys are about as credible as that ridiculous House Intel investigation about Russian meddling where they didn't interview or speak to 80 percent of the sources.
Reply With Quote
  #2950  
Old 05-17-18, 05:37 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,286
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
The other reason for the intensifying of the Muller bashing and the investigation being " Dirty" is the fear that Mikey Cohen who is deep sheet , may just flip to avoid going away from his family which by al accounts means a lot to him

Cohen is a tremendous resource as any one playing some powerful rich guy's role of 'FIXER" would have. You may have noticed Trump after the initial one line of support saying that the office raid was disgraceful and totally downplaying his association with him " He's been mute since that concerning Cohen .

He is smartly distancing himself , so when or if the Flipping occurs he can attack him as a fraud and a lair more " Credibly " as in see I haven't supported this man " He only does a tiny fraction of my lawyerly needs".


Remember he said Flynn was fired because he lied to Pence ? How absurd is that right about now as is multiple things about the mutterings of Trump and his guys since this started. How many lies have there been regarding even innocuous innocent meetings with Russians? Why did they al uniformly lie about it ? Even Sessions ?


these guys are about as credible as that ridiculous House Intel investigation about Russian meddling where they didn't interview or speak to 80 percent of the sources.
And yet not even a shred of evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to cheat Hillary of her deserved coronation.
Reply With Quote
  #2951  
Old 05-17-18, 05:38 AM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,618
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Brainwashed is an apt term but it applies to your thinking actually. So you have answers for al the players in this ?

They will al go free once the 'Truth " comes out? Flynn lied to Pence right? that's why they said they fired him? One lie to Corn Cob Pence gets you the Administration death penalty ?

So if Flynn was squeaky clean why was he fired by Trump?
Reply With Quote
  #2952  
Old 05-17-18, 05:40 AM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,618
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
CHS , you have access to all the evidence the investigators have in this case? What newspaper or online blog do they announce what they have ? I am curious myself as I'm sure that's where you must be getting your evidence here.
Reply With Quote
  #2953  
Old 05-17-18, 06:21 AM
USA70PP USA70PP is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-26-16
Location: West of Marion, Ohio
Posts: 853
USA70PP is an unknown quantity at this point
Wake me after the mid-terms when Muller wraps up his "investigation".
Reply With Quote
  #2954  
Old 05-17-18, 06:35 AM
D4fan D4fan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-08-15
Location: At work
Posts: 2,946
D4fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USA70PP View Post
Wake me after the mid-terms when Muller wraps up his "investigation".
'Night.
Reply With Quote
  #2955  
Old 05-17-18, 07:04 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is online now
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,371
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
In the course of the ongoing horror, you've got to take a moment to give it up for Michael Cohen's extravagant, exuberant corruption.

It's not the usual shady-but-legal story of someone putting in a couple of years in government then cashing in on K Street. Cohen saw his client get elected and then immediately asked everyone, from corporate America to foreign governments, to give him millions of dollars for "insight" into the coming president. While he was still Trump's personal lawyer!

New York maintains a certain organized crime directness that DC wasn't ready for. #draintheswamp #lockerherup
Reply With Quote
  #2956  
Old 05-17-18, 07:16 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,817
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Well here's an interesting article about Obama's CIA head John Brennan and his crazy hatred of Trump. I find it odd that those who criticize Trump for tweeting are silent about the ex head of the CIA tweeting threats against a sitting American president.

https://spectator.org/john-brennans-...nsitive-issue/

Under John Brennan, the CIA operated as an opposition research outfit for the Hillary Clinton campaign. It appears from leaked news stories in the British press that Brennan’s oafish spying on Trump began around April 2016, right after Trump’s biggest primary victories. As it became urgently clear to Brennan that Trump was going to face off against Hillary, Brennan turned to “intelligence partners” in Europe for dirt on Trump. But they didn’t have any, save some pretty skimpy material on “contacts” between Trump campaign officials and Russians.

Just what we want, the CIA spying on the main political opposition to a current president!


In his own clumsy way, Brennan knew that he was treading on a political minefield. He referred to the FBI/CIA’s spying on the Trump campaign as an “exceptionally, exceptionally sensitive issue.” That helpful crumb comes from Russian Roulette, the book by David Corn and Michael Isikoff.

Brennan dimly understood that there would be hell to pay if it came out that Hillary partisans in the U.S. government were spying on her opponent’s campaign, making use of opposition research that she had purchased. But Brennan, who was auditioning to be Hillary’s CIA director and choking on his anger at the thought of Trump as president, couldn’t help himself apparently. From April 2016 to July 2016, according to leaked stories in the British press, he assembled a multi-agency taskforce that served as the beginnings of a counterintelligence probe into the Trump campaign. During these months, he was “personally briefing” Obama on “Russian interference” — Brennan’s euphemism for spying on the Trump campaign — and was practically camped out at the White House. So in all likelihood Obama knew about and had given his blessing to Brennan’s dirt-digging.

The FBI’s liaison to Brennan was Peter Strzok, whose hatred for Trump equaled Brennan’s. But even Strzok knew that Brennan was blowing smoke about Trump-Russian collusion. Strzok would later tell his mistress that he sensed the probe would prove a crock — that “there’s no big there there.”


And look here we have the FBI's Peter Strzok working with Brennan to spy on Trump. Don't you just love it when American intelligence agencies work together.

And Brennan even creeped Harry Reid out and that takes some doing!

So until election day, the “working group at Langley” was trying to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign and wasn’t coming up with any. But Brennan didn’t want his efforts to go to waste, so he leaked to Senator Harry Reid the existence of the counterintelligence probe into the Trump campaign. He couldn’t leak any damning findings from that probe because there weren’t any. But he could inflict political damage by getting Reid to tell the press darkly of the probe’s existence. He also got Reid to write a public letter to Comey about the probe, which was designed to deepen the FBI’s reliance on Hillary’s paid dirt-digger, Christopher Steele.

Reid, as a reliable Democratic hack in the tank for Hillary, went along with Brennan’s scheme, but he felt manipulated enough by Brennan that he complained to Corn and Isikoff about Brennan’s odd intensity — an “ulterior motive” that Reid sensed in Brennan.
Reply With Quote
  #2957  
Old 05-17-18, 07:21 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,817
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
And here's the latest by Kimberly Strassel on how the Obama administration placed an informant INSIDE the Trump campaign!

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9...898649088.html


1. So a few important points on that new NYT "Hurricane Crossfire" piece. A story that, BTW, all of us following this knew had to be coming. This is DOJ/FBI leakers' attempt to get in front of the facts Nunes is forcing out, to make it not sound so bad. Don't buy it. It's bad.


2. Biggest takeaway: Govt "sources" admit that, indeed, the Obama DOJ and FBI spied on the Trump campaign. Spied. (Tho NYT kindly calls spy an "informant.") NYT slips in confirmation far down in story, and makes it out like it isn't a big deal. It is a very big deal.


3. In self-serving desire to get a sympathetic story about its actions, DOJ/FBI leakers are willing to provide yet more details about that "top secret" source (namely, that spying was aimed at Page/Papadopoulos)--making all more likely/certain source will be outed. That's on them


4. DOJ/FBI (and its leakers) have shredded what little credibility they have in claiming they cannot comply with subpoena. They are willing to provide details to friendly media, but not Congress? Willing to risk very source they claim to need to protect?
Reply With Quote
  #2958  
Old 05-17-18, 08:01 AM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,618
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
House Intel and congress don't want to find anything that is crystal clear , didn't even talk to anyone .

Witch hunt has produced 5 guilty pleas, and includes indicting

4 ex advisers
1 Digital marketing strategist
1 lawyer
3 Russia Companies
13 Russian nationals

And that's not going to the end of it that much is pretty clear.

Lotr and Genny rock claim that there is nothing to see and that these guys will all go free and be issued apologies and the investigators the DOJ and the FBI are all criminal and they will be the ones going to jail possibly along with Obama and Hillary LMAO .

Yes I didn't quote you word for word,. but I think you get the gist . No need to break down each word and sentence. I find it fascinating the lengths some will go to look the other way and focus solely on the investigators and justify anything that a dishonest and shady figure like Trump does.

I think what is pervasive on both sides is people's opinions and justifications being based on what THEY WANT or are ROOTING for to happen.

Raw strong emotions clouds the judgment , it becomes a black and white situation , and shades of grey are much more prominent in most situations.


The ability to completely overlook obvious lies and wrong doing because you want it to go away is an interesting dynamic . Not wanting to even acknowledge even the slightest evidence against the person you are rooting for and to believe Anything that is negative towards the investigators is staggering to me in a very case study type way of how people's emotions affects reasonable ways of thinking
Reply With Quote
  #2959  
Old 05-17-18, 08:01 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,286
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
I am curious myself
Apparently.
Reply With Quote
  #2960  
Old 05-17-18, 08:04 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,286
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Witch hunt has produced 5 guilty pleas, and includes indicting

And that's not going to the end of it that much is pretty clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
you have access to all the evidence the investigators have in this case? What newspaper or online blog do they announce what they have ? I am curious myself as I'm sure that's where you must be getting your evidence here.
Oh the irony.
Reply With Quote
  #2961  
Old 05-17-18, 08:11 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,817
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
House Intel and congress don't want to find anything that is crystal clear , didn't even talk to anyone .

Witch hunt has produced 5 guilty pleas, and includes indicting

4 ex advisers
1 Digital marketing strategist
1 lawyer
3 Russia Companies
13 Russian nationals

And that's not going to the end of it that much is pretty clear.

Lotr and Genny rock claim that there is nothing to see and that these guys will all go free and be issued apologies and the investigators the DOJ and the FBI are all criminal and they will be the ones going to jail possibly along with Obama and Hillary LMAO .

Yes I didn't quote you word for word,. but I think you get the gist . No need to break down each word and sentence. I find it fascinating the lengths some will go to look the other way and focus solely on the investigators and justify anything that a dishonest and shady figure like Trump does.

I think what is pervasive on both sides is people's opinions and justifications being based on what THEY WANT or are ROOTING for to happen.

Raw strong emotions clouds the judgment , it becomes a black and white situation , and shades of grey are much more prominent in most situations.


The ability to completely overlook obvious lies and wrong doing because you want it to go away is an interesting dynamic . Not wanting to even acknowledge even the slightest evidence against the person you are rooting for and to believe Anything that is negative towards the investigators is staggering to me in a very case study type way of how people's emotions affects reasonable ways of thinking
Gibberish. You respond to evidence by spewing gibberish.

But then again you seem comfortable with the notion of an existing administration placing a spy inside the political organization of the opposition during the year of a national presidential election. Just remember Harry, what goes around comes around and at some point President Trump, whose criminality you constantly tout, may get the idea that if you can't beat them join them!
Reply With Quote
  #2962  
Old 05-17-18, 08:15 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,817
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Witch hunt has produced 5 guilty pleas, and includes indicting

4 ex advisers
1 Digital marketing strategist
1 lawyer
3 Russia Companies
13 Russian nationals
Harry I never said that Witch Hunts can't be successful at finding witches to burn. The Spanish Inquisition got all sorts of people to confess to being controlled by Satan!

That you constantly evoke the spattering of ancillary indictments handed down by the Mueller team as evidence that they're not conducting a witch hunt is either naive or a deflection on your part.
Reply With Quote
  #2963  
Old 05-17-18, 08:24 AM
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-12-01
Posts: 15,316
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Gibberish. You respond to evidence by spewing gibberish.
This post pretty much made his point.
Reply With Quote
  #2964  
Old 05-17-18, 08:27 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,518
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
House Intel and congress don't want to find anything that is crystal clear , didn't even talk to anyone .

Witch hunt has produced 5 guilty pleas, and includes indicting

4 ex advisers
1 Digital marketing strategist
1 lawyer
3 Russia Companies
13 Russian nationals

And that's not going to the end of it that much is pretty clear.

Lotr and Genny rock claim that there is nothing to see and that these guys will all go free and be issued apologies and the investigators the DOJ and the FBI are all criminal and they will be the ones going to jail possibly along with Obama and Hillary LMAO .

Yes I didn't quote you word for word,. but I think you get the gist . No need to break down each word and sentence. I find it fascinating the lengths some will go to look the other way and focus solely on the investigators and justify anything that a dishonest and shady figure like Trump does.

I think what is pervasive on both sides is people's opinions and justifications being based on what THEY WANT or are ROOTING for to happen.

Raw strong emotions clouds the judgment , it becomes a black and white situation , and shades of grey are much more prominent in most situations.


The ability to completely overlook obvious lies and wrong doing because you want it to go away is an interesting dynamic . Not wanting to even acknowledge even the slightest evidence against the person you are rooting for and to believe Anything that is negative towards the investigators is staggering to me in a very case study type way of how people's emotions affects reasonable ways of thinking
All we want is equal application of law and no Gestapo tactics.
Trump may not be a saint but when you put him next to Obama/Clinton/Bush or our intelligence agencies he sure looks like one.

To understand your and our governments insane bias, just one very simple question.
What if Trump destroyed, deleted, bleach bit and took a hammer to subpoenaed evidence, would he and should he get a pass?

Bonus question.
Should our intelligence agencies under orders from the ruling party be allowed to put a spy in a opposing campaign, and is this worse than Watergate?
Reply With Quote
  #2965  
Old 05-17-18, 08:28 AM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,618
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Go blank yourself , Lotr , your crap is laughably only seeing things from one side. Conspiracy's abound against your guy and you see nothing that indicates any need for investigation right? Why so emotional yelling Gibberish? Answer what I wrote instead of claiming you can't understand the gibberish . Which is it ? You reacted with emotion so you understand what I was getting at and it made you mad.

I have said MANY times go back and look you humorless bore and read that I have said trump WON'T face criminal charges BUT OTHERS WILL .

So who is going to jail for spying and what was found out? Obviously struck a nerve with the human bore know it all fraud because the gibberish charge is actually pretty accurate in terms of how Lotr thinks in a one sided black and white way, never has acknowledged any reason to even investigate .

Your only one side way of looking at EVERYTHING concerning this diminishes your credibility . But you have a lot of allies out here in this space that will affirm and echo your thoughts and attack me as well which gives you cover here.

You are going to be on the wrong side of this ultimately , and I don't mean Trump being indicted , HE WON'T BE , but the rest of it and your crackpot one point of view reading and theories, helicopters and conspiracy's and inability to acknowledge any wrong doing by Trump and his men is going to be what I remember about your contributions.

I am honestly being the OTHER side here because without it the echoes are al that you would hear basically .
Reply With Quote
  #2966  
Old 05-17-18, 08:35 AM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,618
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
What if ANY democratic administration had this many advisers , cabinet members indicted , guilty pleas , ridiculous tweets, attacked law enforcement agencies that conservatives use to be a champion of ?


You can play that game both ways. trump is a saint compared to any Democrat huh OK boss, how about the Russians ? Ylou would rather trust them ? WikiLeaks ? 'I LOVE WIKI LEAKS"? Wiki Leaks was on Russia and Trump's side clearly. No problem with that ?

How about the FBI not releasing what they were doing before the election and what they were finding to prevent their findings affecting the election? Comey HELPED Trump pre-election which is why many DEMS BLASTED HIM . of course when it became clear that he was fired to shut him up and or stop the investigation 's heat { Trump said this to the Russian national in the oval office no less smiling about the 'HEAT BEING OFF"}


Is this all fabricated?
Reply With Quote
  #2967  
Old 05-17-18, 08:42 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,518
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
What if ANY democratic administration had this many advisers , cabinet members indicted , guilty pleas , ridiculous tweets, attacked law enforcement agencies that conservatives use to be a champion of ?


You can play that game both ways. trump is a saint compared to any Democrat huh OK boss, how about the Russians ? Ylou would rather trust them ? WikiLeaks ? 'I LOVE WIKI LEAKS"? Wiki Leaks was on Russia and Trump's side clearly. No problem with that ?

How about the FBI not releasing what they were doing before the election and what they were finding to prevent their findings affecting the election? Comey HELPED Trump pre-election which is why many DEMS BLASTED HIM . of course when it became clear that he was fired to shut him up and or stop the investigation 's heat { Trump said this to the Russian national in the oval office no less smiling about the 'HEAT BEING OFF"}


Is this all fabricated?
What is truly amazing is with all the power of and dirty tactics of the deep state they are finding so little.
If these tactics were used on any campaign in the last 50 years they would find many times the corruption of what they have found on Trump's. We are talking hundreds of people and they pull out Page and Papadopoulos? as big stories?? Shake yourself man!

Just waiting for one answer.
Reply With Quote
  #2968  
Old 05-17-18, 08:49 AM
Gh0st Gh0st is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-18-11
Posts: 3,722
Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
House Intel and congress don't want to find anything that is crystal clear , didn't even talk to anyone .

Witch hunt has produced 5 guilty pleas, and includes indicting

4 ex advisers
1 Digital marketing strategist
1 lawyer
3 Russia Companies
13 Russian nationals

And that's not going to the end of it that much is pretty clear.

Lotr and Genny rock claim that there is nothing to see and that these guys will all go free and be issued apologies and the investigators the DOJ and the FBI are all criminal and they will be the ones going to jail possibly along with Obama and Hillary LMAO .

Yes I didn't quote you word for word,. but I think you get the gist . No need to break down each word and sentence. I find it fascinating the lengths some will go to look the other way and focus solely on the investigators and justify anything that a dishonest and shady figure like Trump does.

I think what is pervasive on both sides is people's opinions and justifications being based on what THEY WANT or are ROOTING for to happen.

Raw strong emotions clouds the judgment , it becomes a black and white situation , and shades of grey are much more prominent in most situations.


The ability to completely overlook obvious lies and wrong doing because you want it to go away is an interesting dynamic . Not wanting to even acknowledge even the slightest evidence against the person you are rooting for and to believe Anything that is negative towards the investigators is staggering to me in a very case study type way of how people's emotions affects reasonable ways of thinking
For once we can agree on something. The truth is very often lost in the sea of nonsense that are people's opinions. The liberal agenda is very "in your face" due to the most available and loudest microphones being very left leaning, ie cable news. Personally, I find it a bit insulting how stupid they must think we are with some of the garbage they talk about. Perhaps they are right though.

The attempt is to drown out any success Trump may be having with "Russia, Stormy, Russia, Stormy".
Reply With Quote
  #2969  
Old 05-17-18, 08:55 AM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,618
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I realize a huge part of the conservative mindset is to GO BACK and look back and yearn for the past .

So you way of diminishing what is going on today is to say. '50 YEARS AGO " there was real corruption much worse than this . It is always a deflective tactic to say , 'I may be fairly rotten or I did something wrong " BUT 'Look at them ?" 'They are much worse ". It is a broken record at this point. Trump is no saint { Which is something you say about a basically good person which Trump is not} but compared to others ? He's really a beacon of all that is good and great .

You want to judge Trump and the indicted based on what you say happened 50 years ago ? Go for it, I'll l choose to live in the present time.


I hate to break it to you , but Hillary Clinton is a private citizen and will not be prosecuted no matter how much you want her to be . Mueller investigation won't be judging the persons of interest involved in this investigation by what Hillary or others did 50 years ago
Reply With Quote
  #2970  
Old 05-17-18, 09:03 AM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,618
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
So speaking of gibberish, what contained in that post is false? What in particular do you have a problem with? The basic premise I see out here is that the people being investigated and or indicted , already plead or will plead or face trial are all ''Victims of a with hunt carried out by evil dishonest incompetent FBI and DOJ professionals and former professionals ?

The subjects being investigated while not saints perhaps but pale in comparison to the evilness of Dems who have bene given a pass ? Or 50 years ago people were worse and got away?

Discarded FBI workers spied on Trump is the real evil? What I surmise from the totality of the posts I see out here is this .


FBI and Mueller are the real bad guys , no one at the top of law enforcement are to trusted and any finding is to be disbelieved . Trump and his men are victims of a rouge FBI conspiracy and Trump isn't perfect just a little flawed and rough around the edges and even if he is worse than that , he is almost saint like in comparison to others .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz