Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-22-19, 01:44 PM
All Ohio

coachablekid is on a distinguished road
The Final top teams in the State

1. Cin. Moeller, Who can beat them?
2. Pick Central, talent galore
3. Lorain, tons of players
4. Trotwood-Madison, has one of the top players in the state
5. Hilliard Bradley, A very good defensive team
6. SVSM, on a mission to do what VASJ has done
7. Cleve St. Edwards, discipline
8. Cols. Harvest Prep, The best guard in the state
9. Mentor, they know how to win
10. Berlin Hiland, Skillful

Honorable Mention - Dublin Coffman, Cols South, Lyndhurst Brush, Cin Taft, Cin Purcell Marion, Cleve VASJ, Convoy Crestview, and Tol. Whitmer
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-19, 02:30 PM
All Ohio

tribefan23 is on a distinguished road
SVSM should be ahead of Lorain since they beat them head to head. SVSM has played arguably the toughest schedule of any team in Ohio and have only lost to Moeller, SPIRE (basically a pro team), and an out of state powerhouse. Lorain hasnt played against any of the other big boys in NE Ohio like St V has. St V should be 2 or 3 easily.
Old 02-22-19, 05:41 PM
All District

Justice is on a distinguished road
Centerville should be in the conversation!
Winning 13 in a row, top Div 1 team in Dayton & will win the District Championship.Moeller is in a class by themselves but the Elks program will challenge for the next five years or longer. Serious talent in the building next year.
Old 03-11-19, 12:42 PM
All Ohio

I think 9 out of the top 10 that I picked are in the regionals. The top 10 I picked is better than the AP top 10, lol
Old 03-11-19, 12:42 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice View Post
Centerville should be in the conversation!
Winning 13 in a row, top Div 1 team in Dayton & will win the District Championship.Moeller is in a class by themselves but the Elks program will challenge for the next five years or longer. Serious talent in the building next year.
I will get a good look at them in the regionals. Centerville, a surprised team.
Old 03-11-19, 04:45 PM
All World

SeeYaSometime is on a distinguished road
Lorain was beaten by Olmsted Falls in the District Championship. Some say they were caught looking ahead to a rematch with SVSM in the Akron Regionals.
Old 03-12-19, 06:51 AM
Varsity

Northridge2010 is on a distinguished road
Northridge is the cinderella team in division 2 tourney. Started year 4-5, 14-2 since. Has made it to regionals by knocking off cincy taft 60-58. Not talked about much but their star player averages 22ppg, 8rpg, almost 4 spg. And hes only 6 foot 1. They are a small team with their biggest guy 6 foot 4 or 5. Their defense is phenomonal with full court presses most games. Hope they can continue by beating col. Hartley.
Old 03-12-19, 06:51 AM
All Region

strickly_layups is on a distinguished road
Springfield High School... 5 straight district appearances
Old 03-12-19, 07:40 AM
All American

member1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northridge2010 View Post
Northridge is the cinderella team in division 2 tourney. Started year 4-5, 14-2 since. Has made it to regionals by knocking off cincy taft 60-58. Not talked about much but their star player averages 22ppg, 8rpg, almost 4 spg. And hes only 6 foot 1. They are a small team with their biggest guy 6 foot 4 or 5. Their defense is phenomonal with full court presses most games. Hope they can continue by beating col. Hartley.
I admire how you promote your Polar Bears.. You are on 2 or 3 different threads talking about your boys! Trying to garner some attention for them. I respect that. Let's wait on top 10 in the state stuff until they can win on the regional level. That district championship was huge for the program, the kids and community but let's not put too much pressure on them youngsters yet. Good luck in the semis, it would be great to see a Twood-Polar Bear match-up in the finals. Be good for the area! Now you get there, where really talking about some respect!
Old 03-12-19, 07:52 AM
Varsity

Northridge2010 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by member1 View Post
I admire how you promote your Polar Bears.. You are on 2 or 3 different threads talking about your boys! Trying to garner some attention for them. I respect that. Let's wait on top 10 in the state stuff until they can win on the regional level. That district championship was huge for the program, the kids and community but let's not put too much pressure on them youngsters yet. Good luck in the semis, it would be great to see a Twood-Polar Bear match-up in the finals. Be good for the area! Now you get there, where really talking about some respect!
APPRECIATE IT. THERES SOME GUYS ON HERE THAT DONT LIKE THAT I DO THAT LOL. GOTTA GET THEM OUT THERE SOMEHOW. THIS IS THE FARTHEST THEY HAVE GONE WINCE 2015 I BELIEVE. THE COACH HAS REALLY PUT THE SCHOOL ON THE MAP. HES A PHENOMENAL COACH. they are playing on house money at this point. WOULDNT BE DISAPPOINTED IF THEY LOST BECAUSE THEY WERENT EXPECTED TO WIN MUCH.
Old 03-12-19, 10:45 AM
All Ohio

Unstacked is on a distinguished road
Cin. AIKEN???? They defeated Taft this year (who is on the HM list)