Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Swimming & Diving and Water Polo

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-05-16, 11:59 AM
Varsity

flyingeagle is on a distinguished road
St. X swimming

Will St.X be as good as normal?

Also did Carson Foster go to St. X or elsewhere?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-16, 01:24 PM
All District

CC Track Fan is on a distinguished road
Based on the few seniors St. X had last year I got to believe they will be even better this year. I wonder if you took the 16 best swimmer off every other team in Ohio and swam a dual meet against St. X would St. X or the "all-star" team win?
Old 12-15-16, 02:51 PM
All Ohio

ZfishInMason is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Track Fan View Post
Based on the few seniors St. X had last year I got to believe they will be even better this year. I wonder if you took the 16 best swimmer off every other team in Ohio and swam a dual meet against St. X would St. X or the "all-star" team win?
Without doing the math, I'd take the Ohio All-Star team... but if each HS were to form an All-time best team from their school's history and compete against X in a meet (dual or championship)... I'd wager the list of teams that could beat X could be counted on 1 hand... That's how ridiculously dominant that program is.
Old 12-15-16, 02:59 PM
All District

CC Track Fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZfishInMason View Post
Without doing the math, I'd take the Ohio All-Star team... but if each HS were to form an All-time best team from their school's history and compete against X in a meet (dual or championship)... I'd wager the list of teams that could beat X could be counted on 1 hand... That's how ridiculously dominant that program is.
I agree I think the All-Star team would take it but it is crazy that it even considered a possibility. That program does such a great job attracting/recruiting and developing swimmers it nearly impossible for another Ohio high school to come close to completing against them let alone beating them.
Old 12-15-16, 06:17 PM
Freshman

trevo45 is on a distinguished road
Ned Reeb

Grant House is entered in 100fr and breast, seeded 9th in breast, I don't know how good of a breast stroker he is. It'll be interesting to see how high he can place.
Old 12-20-16, 11:49 AM
Varsity

House finished third.
St. X looked great scoring 642.5 points. Second place Upper Arlington had 248.
Old 12-28-16, 01:29 AM
Freshman

BASESWIMPARENT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingeagle View Post
Will St.X be as good as normal?

Also did Carson Foster go to St. X or elsewhere?
Carson and his brother both attend St. X but do not swim for them. My understanding is that do not want to break away from their club practice and X requires their swimmers to only practice with the X team
Old 12-31-16, 11:59 AM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASESWIMPARENT View Post
Carson and his brother both attend St. X but do not swim for them. My understanding is that do not want to break away from their club practice and X requires their swimmers to only practice with the X team
Thanks
Carson is a great swimmer and I think the best freshman swimmer in the state. I seen him at many big meets and he dominates.
Old 01-05-17, 12:23 AM
Freshman

BASESWIMPARENT is on a distinguished road
He is absolutely the best Freshman male swimmer in the state. The times do not lie. made the Olympic trials in 400 IM as a 14 year old. Only two other swimmers have done that and one is named Phelps. The other is a current 16 year old (I think) and he has gone pro. He is a darn good baseball player too. Last year he played on the best 14U team in the state. It is shame he does not swim in High school. I would be curious to see how many records he would smash
Old 01-17-17, 04:31 PM
Freshman

trevo45 is on a distinguished road
No ones going to say anything about their state record last weekend? 3:00.52 for the 400 relay. That's ridiculously fast.
Old 02-16-17, 01:16 PM
All Region

thedutchman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevo45 View Post
No ones going to say anything about their state record last weekend? 3:00.52 for the 400 relay. That's ridiculously fast.
And in season. Rested could put up a National record. Could see state records in the medley and 200.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: