Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-03-16, 01:45 PM
All Region

WAYNE WARRIORS #1 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Congrads to St. X......
Old 12-03-16, 01:51 PM
Fan of Eagle

EagleFan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat97 View Post
But sure, deflect.
...tpical modern society
I thought typical modern society is to attack, belittle, and berate people, or organizations, that make informed decisions that you disagree with, with your smaller amount of information?
Old 12-03-16, 01:56 PM
All Yappi

Wildcat97
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I thought typical modern society is to attack, belittle, and berate people, or organizations, that make informed decisions that you disagree with, with your smaller amount of information?
The ohsaa really should consider adding you to their payroll. In that regard, I have never seen more hardened defense of an organization that someone seemingly has no ties to.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-16, 01:59 PM
All Yappi

Wildcat97
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
Sorry. I just detect crybabies. My bad.of course if i had owned a team in week nine and couldn't figure out how to pull out a win in the state finals I'd be upset too. I understand
2 completely diff games and teams. It was well acknowledged the injuries X had in week 9, especially at QB. And again, Ryan had regressed at QB since that game. Anyone who knows, knows he was battling injuries since before the Eds playoff game, which may have been a contributor to the regression and inaccurate passing.

Congrats on your title. Cats fans are ok.....you cant win every time, but i will take most titles in ohio, 11 out of 13, 2 out of 3 vs x, and most playoff games in ohio.

Old 12-03-16, 02:00 PM
Fan of Eagle

actually, I have been critical of them. The ill-fated attempt to add STEM/etc kids to enrollment figures in Summer 2015 for instance. Also, in general the "looseness" of wording of a few of the new bylaws in recent years. However, I would never call them idiots or morons because they decided differently from me. THAT is what is wrong with American youth, sometimes
Old 12-03-16, 02:18 PM
Fan of Eagle

I encourage W97 to have lunch with Mr. Gabor and talk OHSAA. I assume you'll trust HIS opinion on the character, intelligence, and actions of the OHSAA.
Old 12-03-16, 02:32 PM
All American

HTFF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Then quote his post. Perhaps they dont teach in cincy how to quote what you are referring to.

You guys down there sure have some issue with northeast ohio. You won, settle down with the cleveland bs.

Sorry. I thought even s third grader could follow along. I'll slow down and use small words
Old 12-03-16, 02:58 PM
All Ohio

Pope Francis 1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAYNE WARRIORS #1 View Post
Congrads to St. X......

Although an X fan, Wayne or Colerain should've been playing Iggys.
I was looking forward to celebrating a Wayne title.
Old 12-03-16, 03:14 PM
All Ohio

[QUOTE=Wildcat97;6644413]I was a crybaby? Ok, or you can look back in threads and realize i predicted subpar ignatius qb play that would likely lead to this game result. If stating a pregame premise, then responding after the fact with same, when some x people mocked that pregame premise, is being a crybaby, then i guess it is. At least neo isnt the one sitting on a thread talking about people leabing a stadium blah blah, and not being able to understand the geography of a school that played in a game the day before.

Perhaps your comrade Pope Francis should be taught some geography down in kentucky.

Heard my name mentioned.
Sorry to refer to Massillon Perry as a Cleveland team. However, I tend to lump all of Northeast Ohio into the armpit that is Cleveland.
Again, I see the stands full of deplorable guys and unattractive, overweight gals and my knee jerk reaction is to think Cleveland.

Hope this clears things up....
Watching in person, Cincinnati LaSalle and Cincinnati St Xavier kick the crap out of the overrated Northeast Ohio teams was simply hilarious to watch.

But not as funny as watching the deplorable fans from Northeast Ohio file out of OSU stadium while mumbling to themselves!!! On back to back nights, no less. A thing of beauty!
Old 12-03-16, 03:19 PM
All American

SuperD1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Francis 1 View Post
Why exactly should Colerain or Wayne have been playing?
Old 12-03-16, 03:21 PM
All American

fallsdog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I appreciate your commentary on society.

But it is difficult for me to consider taking the side of one of the more admirable members of the yappi community.

Funny to read terms like belittle and berate coming from you. Particularly when you attended the all boys Catholic high school in Cleveland where larger amounts of information were available in bulk.

Last edited by EagleFan; 12-03-16 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Ha.
Old 12-03-16, 03:23 PM
Fan of Eagle

You talking about me or W97? It is unclear.
Old 12-03-16, 03:26 PM
All American

[QUOTE=Pope Francis 1;6644580]
Quote:
I was a crybaby? Ok, or you can look back in threads and realize i predicted subpar ignatius qb play that would likely lead to this game result. If stating a pregame premise, then responding after the fact with same, when some x people mocked that pregame premise, is being a crybaby, then i guess it is. At least neo isnt the one sitting on a thread talking about people leabing a stadium blah blah, and not being able to understand the geography of a school that played in a game the day before.

Perhaps your comrade Pope Francis should be taught some geography down in kentucky.

Heard my name mentioned.
Sorry to refer to Massillon Perry as a Cleveland team. However, I tend to lump all of Northeast Ohio into the armpit that is Cleveland.
Again, I see the stands full of deplorable guys and unattractive, overweight gals and my knee jerk reaction is to think Cleveland.

Hope this clears things up....
Watching in person, Cincinnati LaSalle and Cincinnati St Xavier kick the crap out of the overrated Northeast Ohio teams was simply hilarious to watch.

But not as funny as watching the deplorable fans from Northeast Ohio file out of OSU stadium while mumbling to themselves!!! On back to back nights, no less. A thing of beauty!

Using "deplorable" to describe anyone at this point in history automatically sits you right in the unemployable, loser, who lives in their mothers basement category. Go find a safe space couche danoe. I'm sure it's close to pudding time.
Old 12-03-16, 03:32 PM
Fan of Eagle

As much as I lack evidence that OHSAA did the right thing, the detractors lack evidence they are "greedy", "incompetent", or "morons". Forgive me for defending honorable individuals.

Last post
Old 12-03-16, 03:35 PM
All World

St.X fan2
Thumbs down

Quote:

I think you are crazy as X beat Colerain fair and square. It is not our fault that Colerain and Wayne could not win enough games. If you are an X fan, why would you look forward to celebrating a Wayne title? You should always be rooting for an X title if you are a real fan. I have nothing against Wayne but I am always rooting for an X title. You are belittling the heart and perseverance of the X team by saying it should have been Colerain or Wayne. Yes, they were favorites but there is no guarantee that the favorites win. Look at what happens in the NCAA basketball tournament each year with the upsets. X deserved to play Ignatius as both teams won their playoff games to get there.
Old 12-03-16, 03:46 PM
All World

St.X fan2
Thumbs up

I agree that I do not think he is an X graduate either. Any fan of Ohio football knows that Massillon is not part of Cleveland. St. X fans should know that since our program has been to the state finals in Canton many times. Also, a real X fan would never be looking forward to celebrating a state title for another team as he should always be rooting for X to win the title. He is making X look bad with his abrasive immaturity. I am very glad that St. X won and I have much respect for St. Ignatius and their football program. There are the best program in the playoff era and I am glad that St. X finally beat them in the title game.
Old 12-03-16, 03:53 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.X fan2 View Post
I agree that I do not think he is an X graduate either. Any fan of Ohio football knows that Massillon is not part of Cleveland. St. X fans should know that since our program has been to the state finals in Canton many times. Also, a real X fan would never be looking forward to celebrating a state title for another team as he should always be rooting for X to win the title. He is making X look bad with his abrasive immaturity. I am very glad that St. X won and I have much respect for St. Ignatius and their football program. There are the best program in the playoff era and I am glad that St. X finally beat them in the title game.
I agree completely. My last comment mysteriously disappeared. Apparently plastic spoons are off limits here.
Old 12-03-16, 05:04 PM
All Ohio

So I venture onto this site trying to make friends....
And everybody wants to fight with me… I don't understand it…
Same as Facebook, where I have zero friends…

Go Bombers!!!!
Old 12-03-16, 05:09 PM
All Yappi

Wildcat97
Quote:

Go Bombers!!!!
Trying to make friends? That must be like putin trying to make friends

Old 12-03-16, 05:13 PM
All Yappi

Perry 67 is on a distinguished road
Cool Huh?

Quote:

Go Bombers!!!!
You want to make friends? don't act like a jerk.
Old 12-04-16, 02:30 AM
All Ohio

That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

Getting depressed so I may have to watch the replay of the X-Iggy game. It always makes me laugh!
Old 12-04-16, 02:34 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.X fan2 View Post
I think you are crazy as X beat Colerain fair and square. It is not our fault that Colerain and Wayne could not win enough games. If you are an X fan, why would you look forward to celebrating a Wayne title? You should always be rooting for an X title if you are a real fan. I have nothing against Wayne but I am always rooting for an X title. You are belittling the heart and perseverance of the X team by saying it should have been Colerain or Wayne. Yes, they were favorites but there is no guarantee that the favorites win. Look at what happens in the NCAA basketball tournament each year with the upsets. X deserved to play Ignatius as both teams won their playoff games to get there.
Agree with your arguments. Just saying I was going to support whichever team came out of Southwest Ohio.

My order of preference:
1) St X
2) GCLS teams
3) Cincinnati teams
4) Southwest Ohio teams