Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-03-16, 10:06 PM
All Region

IRISH_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancers View Post
X will also have to designate a public school district as the attendance zone as well. I imagine they would select Northwest Local. However, for X it is much less of an issue as they are going to be Division 1 regardless of any multipliers.

What if the attendance zone school is an open enrollment school?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-16, 10:21 PM
All Region

IRISH_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pup pounder View Post
LaSalle wins.Better team.Look at the athletes they had.Another example of why they need to seperate the playoffs.Perry was clearly the best D2 public team in Ohio.allow them to "legally recruit" as lasalle does,a few more players and they beat LaSalle.Very proud of the effort that Perry put forth against overwhelming odds.How long are we going to let this continue???????

La Salle ran the same play on one drive like 10 times and Perry couldn't stop it.
Old 12-04-16, 10:16 PM
All Yappi

Levi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Levi
D2 Champ beats D1 Champ. I have to say I love it. Not because I hate or dislike D1. Nothing further from the truth. It just goes to show that this ain't your father's Oho HSFB. Great teams at all divisions.

Interesting though is how St X was gift wrapped that win in the semis on a bad call and they turn around and win the State Title the following week.

This year's playoffs is kind of a revenge of sorts. Whether it be Canton Central Catholic finally beating Coldwater after two previous losses. St Xavier avenging several regular season losses in the playoffs. St Xavier reversing the script on St Ignatius. If you go back to 2001 when St X won the regular season but then got their doors blown off by 6-4 Ignatius team in the Title game and now 15 years later Ignatius wins a comfortable regular season win but falls to a St X team that went 5-5. Perry going from blowout victim to nearly pulling off the impossible. What a fun season. Congrats to all the teams that won or even played for State Titles this weekend. All 14 teams made Ohio proud (even the D3 runnerup).
Old 12-04-16, 11:27 PM
All Ohio

starkfb
Good post Levi and Go Perry 2017 !!
Old 12-05-16, 04:57 AM
All Yappi

brian1227 is on a distinguished road
Perry wins it all in 2017 book it
Old 12-05-16, 11:21 AM
Lancers lead the way!

Lancermania is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Termite2 View Post
Jarell White - Princeton
For the three years Jarrell White went to La Salle, he lived with his mother less than a mile from La Salle. Because he no longer lived in the Princeton City Schools district, he could no longer go there. DonMagicRon stated at the time White started going to La Salle that it wasn't about football why White moved.
Old 12-05-16, 02:46 PM
All Region

The Veer is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=CJSS;6642900]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Francis 1 View Post

Poor guy has never seen a real woman before I take it? What the heck do they have on stage Thursday nights at the Moose Lodge in Stark County? Next time Veer slides through Cincy, you can treat him to a night on the town. Get him set up real nice, we got them Price Hill girls! Even have a YouTube video to prove it! Make him feel right at home!
Love it... However why would I go to get those Prince Hill girls when I can go to Mt Adams and bring one of those easy Cincy girls home after buying them 2 drinks??? Probably about $5 cheaper right... but would still have the same issues though, i'd have to check for the gift that keeps on giving.

All Fun aside, Good game to LaSalle, Perry's D gave you some fits and #11 was the difference maker in the game. Great call by the coach to ride him after the half... he was really the only offense that worked vs their D.

CCC got it done, so i'll enjoy our win, you all enjoy yours